Reminiscences Ch. 3

Story Info
How depraved can these two get?
1.4k words
4.44
92.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers

My relationship with Shirley became stronger every time we were together. The crafty minx even engineered a couple of evenings out with my parents, so that if she called me at home and my one of parents answered it did nor seem strange.

As well as our regular Sunday morning sessions, she also managed to meet me at the local sports ground on several occasions. From there it was a 30 second walk into some secluded woods where we would soon be busily playing with each other.

Two notable events happened over the next few weeks during our regular-ish Sunday morning meetings.

The first was about 2 weeks after she had lost her anal virginity. Arriving at her house, I knocked on the door as usual, only to hear a muffled "Who is it?" Once I had announced myself she said, "Come in, it's not locked."

Walking in I was surprised to see Shirley, wearing only stockings and suspenders and a three quarter length frilly slip rucked up to her waist, bent over her favourite armchair, her bare arse sticking up, feverishly thrusting a cucumber in and out of her arsehole.

"Quick," she moaned, "My arse is on fire, and only a cockful of your spunk will cool it down."

Quickly dropping my trousers I pulled out the cucumber and forcibly replaced it with my, by now, fully erect and throbbing knob.

"Oh Yes! Yes! Yesssss...." she cried, as she rapidly came. My balls and her thighs became literally soaked in her gushing juices, as I quickly emptied my tanks into her quivering anal canal.

Her sphincter muscles were so strong that they soon "milked" my cock dry but, as the contractions continued I was soon again fully erect. As my first come had taken the edge off my arousal I now had more control. So, still buried in her rectum, I recommenced reaming her arse until, after she had come several more times, she moaned that she needed to rest, as she was beginning to feel sore. Pulling my still erect cock out of her ring, I said to her, "Do you have a portable mirror somewhere?"

"Why?" She murmured.

"There's something I want to show you," I replied.

Pointing to a nearby sideboard, I moved across and picked up gilt framed mirror that was lying on a shelf.

Moving back behind her I held the mirror behind and slightly under her, and asked her to tell me when she could see her own arse. Eventually we obtained the right position, and she said, "Oh my God. Look at all that frothy goo around the rim of my poor, sore little rectum, and all that white sperm trickling out of it. Did that big thing of yours go in there?"

"Yes it did, and you loved it." I said. "Go on, rub my spunk in where you feel sore." Needing no further prompting, her fingers were soon smearing my first lot of spunk into her skin.

Moving around to face her I popped my stiff cock into her open mouth, which I proceeded to fuck. Pumping away in her mouth, I looked over her shoulder and saw her fingering herself in the mirror. This blew my mind and, aided by her tongue and the heat of her mouth, my cock was soon boiling. Sensing I was about to blow, she pushed a spunk-covered finger deep into her own arsehole and, as I exploded into her mouth, she came, loudly screaming, "Oh Hell... Another one." After we had both recovered she said, "What made you think of the mirror?"

"Well, as much as I love the tight feeling of being buried up to the hilt in your arse, with your cheeks cushioning my balls, I really love to lean back and watch my cock sliding in and out. That really gets me going. But the ultimate turn-on is after I pull out a trail of spunk always dribbles out of your arsehole. When we're not together and I think of your gaping arse hole and that trickle I just have to go and play with myself. I just wondered whether or not the sight would appeal to you."

"It did," she replied, "I really enjoyed it."

"So did I," I said. "It was so erotic, watching you playing with yourself, via the mirror."

"Watching you watching me was also a huge element of the enjoyment," she added.

Even though circumstances mean that we don't get together very often any more, I still see Shirley to this day. Whenever an opportunity arises, even though she is now over seventy, she always makes sure a mirror is handy, so that we can both enjoy the sight of her fingering her own arse or pussy. She has even developed the technique whereby she will sit on my prick, facing a mirror. She says that watching my cock slide in and out of her cunt or arse magnifies the sensations greatly.

The second notable event to happen on a Sunday, was that I finally lost my vaginal virginity. Having tried more things in a few weeks than a lot of people ever do, I was still desperate to lose my virginity in the accepted way.

Finally, one Sunday I knocked on her door as usual, only to hear a very faint, "Who is it?"

Opening the door I replied stupidly, "Me."

Recognising my voice she called back, "Close the door and come up here."

Doing as I was requested I closed the door and moved out into the hallway. "Up here," she said, "Top of the stairs, then first left."

Following her directions I climbed the stairs, turned left into the room specified, then stopped dead.

In all the time we had been experimenting with each other I had yet to see the top half of her body exposed. Yet here she was lying totally naked on top of a large bed. Her tits were magnificent. Finally pulling my eyes away from these stupendous beauties, I lowered my gaze to her stomach, which was slightly flabby with a few stretch marks.

Lowering my gaze even further I suddenly burst out laughing - she had rested an ornate pink ribbon on her pubic mound.

"What's the ribbon for?" I asked.

"Today's the day," she replied. "The Doctor has finally given me the all-clear. Now get your trousers off, and get on here with me."

As quick as a flash I was on the bed, snuggling with Shirley. After a long, deep and passionate kiss I broke away, and gently kissed my way down to her glorious tits. After caressing each one for a while, I sucked on the nearest nipple while, at the same time, running one hand over across her still hairless pubic mound, gently prised open her pussy lips and, at last slipped a finger into her sopping wet cunt.

Shirley grabbed hold of my hair and urged me to keep on sucking her tit, which I had absolutely no intention of stopping. Within moments her body arched, and as she moaned a loud "Oh! Yesss..." she came.

As she subsided, she urged me to "stick it in," which I hastily did.

At last! After all the variations tried over the previous weeks I was finally fucking in the conventional sense.

Within a matter of moments the familiar thigh quivering started again and, with a loud cry, she came again. Sensing that I was quickly reaching boiling point, she pushed me off saying, "Quick, sit astride my stomach. I want to tit fuck you, like a promised I would all those weeks ago."

Holding up her glorious tits I was soon sliding my cock up and down the valley between them. As she was also kneading them, in no time at all I erupted all over the place. Although Shirley caught a fair amount in and on her tits she had some on her chin and face.

As my prick deflated, she scooped the spunk off her chin and promptly sucked it off her finger. The rest she rubbed slowly into her tits.

When we had calmed down she said, "I didn't let you come inside me because I don't want to get pregnant. So, if you want to come inside my pussy you'll have to get some contraceptives.

Although..... It might still be safer if you continued to come "elsewhere". I know you enjoy the options as much as I do."

And to prove it, she rolled me over on to my back, straddled me, then bent forward to suck life back into my cock. Now that her pussy was available, I fingered and tongued her pussy and arsehole into a seemingly never ending series of orgasms, until she had sucked me dry.

Even today, I can easily sense the musky smell she exudes, and it still makes me hard.

To Be Continued...

reminnes
reminnes
53 Followers