Respite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's why you wanted an apartment with split bedrooms," I realised.

"You must think I'm the worst mother in the world." Bree was letting the guilt get the better of her. "You know, trying to get away from my daughter?"

"No." I kissed the back of her head. "I just figured you wanted some privacy so you could crank that Thunderstick up to eleven."

Bree guffawed loudly, her whole body bouncing with laughter. She half turned to look at me over her shoulder and slapped me hard on the hip. "No!" Her eyes were narrowed playfully. Then settling back into the spoon, she confessed, "It's a LELO actually. I don't need privacy for that. They're really quiet."

"Okay then," I chuckled. "Seriously, Bree, you're needs are important too. If you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of Jessica."

She snorted a laugh. She knew I was right, but there was no way she was going to admit it. The silence returned, save for the soft sound of my skin caressing hers.

I ran my hand down over the gorgeous curve of her hip, then cupped her impossibly soft ass. As I massaged her pliable flesh, my fingers worked their way into her cleft until I was lightly stroking my middle finger across her puckered, little asshole.

I felt Bree's body stiffen at the touch. "That doesn't feel nice?" I whispered as I sucked her earlobe into my mouth.

"Yeah, that feels nice," she breathed. "I'm just worried where you're going to go next."

"I'm not going anywhere you don't want me to."

"Well, you're not going in there, Cowboy," she giggled. But still, her body relaxed and she let me continue to spiral my finger around her rosebud.

"Doesn't it feel good to just let go?" I smiled gently.

"How do you do that?" I could hear the smile in her beautifully smooth voice.

"Do what?" I furrowed my brow at the back of her head.

"Read me so well," she sighed.

I smiled and kissed her ear. "Bree, it's my job to know what people want. I need to know when they like something, or when they don't. I need to know if they have any doubts, or if they're holding anything back." Removing my hand from her ass, I squeezed her upper arm. "I need to know how to meet their needs."

"What about your needs? What is it that you want?" She half turned to look at me over her shoulder.

I playfully touched my finger to her asshole again, causing us both to start giggling.

"You're terrible," she huffed, slapping my hip again. Her body stiffened suddenly. "Oop, I'm dripping." Bree shot up, rolling off the bed. With her hand between her legs, she scurried off into the ensuite to clean herself up.

I heard the rumble of the toilet paper roll spinning on its holder a moment later. It was a good enough signal as any to get up. I brushed my hand over the white bedspread to smooth it out. There was a small wet spot, but nothing that wouldn't dry out before the owner got home.

Bree stepped back into the bedroom, studying me as I straightened out the bed. She looked so good. It wasn't just the beauty of her naked body. It was the sparkle in her eyes. She seemed somehow lighter.

She held my gaze as she squatted down and retrieved her black panties from the pile of clothes on the floor at the foot of the bed. Stepping into them, she eased them up her slender legs and over the curve of her hips. Wrinkling her nose at me, she smirked, "What are you looking at?"

"I was just wondering what you thought of the apartment," I grinned.

***

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and leave a comment.