Retro Moresome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why's that?" I asked.

"You had that sexy Spanish thing going on with your dress before, and now..."

"You liked that?" I said batting my eyes. He grinned and nodded. I innocently dropped my arms from his neck and gazed up at him.

"Put it where you like it then," I winked and put both his hands on my straps.

I stopped glancing over at my competition and locked eyes with Rob, as he slowly lowered each strap over my shoulders. He kept his hands on the straps while I danced for him. Lowering myself next to him, I ran my hands over his thigh. "Lower," I whispered and licked my upper lip (as I had seen done recently).

His eyes opened wide, as he inched the collar down my upper arms. His eyes looked into mine for approval. "More," I mouthed, laid my head back and flexed my shoulders inward.

As he observed the other couples dancing, I saw reluctance in his eyes. I wiggled his hands away and lowered each side myself, until most of my chest and boobs down to my nipples were showing. Now I had his complete attention and that of the other dancers. I twirled around, bent over to show Donny my boobs and bumped my butt against Rob' s crotch. Witnessing my overt display, Charly took the friendly challenge.

She hiked up her dress to show her hose and garters and began dry-humping Donny's leg. Even on the dimly lit dance floor, I could see she was stroking his crotch with one hand and his ass with the other. That's when I felt my juices start to flow again. By this time, all my ass-wiggling was having a desirable affect on Rob. When his hands on my waist slid down my hips, I straightened up and backed into him. I was afraid he would feel that I was sans panties, so I diverted his attention from my butt. Taking his hands, I wrapped his arms around my waist and held them tight, while I leaned my head back under his chin.

This gave him a clear overhead view of my tits, as he bumped my ass with his groin. I wasn't sure whether I was enjoying making Charly and Donny jealous or making handsome Rob hot for me. Either way, I had become comfortably aroused in the arms of my old fantasy crush. Thankfully the song on the jukebox ended, or who knows how far I'd have gone?

Somebody called Rob for another round of drinks. Reluctantly he unraveled himself from my clutches and headed off to fill their order. I had forgotten that two of my older brothers and their wives were still there. Making my way to their table, I left my dress alone. "Why Babs, I don't think I should call you my 'little' sister!" Laughed my oldest brother, Mark, staring at my chest.

"That's right Mark; I have big boobs. Anybody offended?" I sneered back and shook my 34D's at him. Both Butch (my next older brother, married to pretty Peg) and Mark's eyes grew to the size of silver dollars, while their wives laughed up a storm. I took a long healthy swig from somebody's drink and looked around for Donny. He and Charly were still on the dance floor. A slow song had started and Charly was pouring on the charm. Wrapping her arms around his neck and grinding her pelvis into him, the mature vixen was obviously seducing him.

"Donny and Charly are sure getting acquainted..." Started Peg, expecting me to blow up.

"Yeah well, good for them. I need another drink," I announced and retreated to the bar.

"So, doesn't that piss you off?" Asked Rob, pouring me a fresh drink and nodding to the dance floor.

"Is it supposed to?" I replied nonchalantly, keeping my attention on his rugged features.

"No. I mean a lot of women might feel threatened, I guess," he said, gently moving my long hair over my shoulder.

"What about you, Rob? You don't seem the slightest bit jealous?" I asked, tossing my hair back where it was.

"Not at all. Not when I've got a beautiful woman right here to be with," he smiled and moved my hair again.

"Beautiful... yeah right," I scoffed, batted my eyes and tossed my hair back in place.

Suddenly he grabbed hold of a good chunk of hair and pulled my face to within inches of his. "Yes beautiful - fucking beautiful!" He growled, glanced down at my boobs and naked shoulders then fixed his dark sexy eyes on mine.

"OK," I relented and left my mouth open for an expected kiss. He slowly released his grip on my hair. "Just not beautiful enough to kiss, is that it?"

"You're quite the tease aren't you Barb?" He said, pulling away.

"Yeah right, I'M the tease!" I laughed. "If you only knew..."

"Knew what?"

"Nothing... nothing at all," I shrugged, taking another drink.

"We're headed home Sis, if you want to join us?" Mark yelled from the door.

Swinging around on my barstool, I saw Donny and Charly still dancing and gave my relatives a hopeless shrug and waved goodbye. Ever the gracious hostess, Charly broke her hold on my husband and trotted over to give her thanks and farewells to my relatives.

Now the place was empty, except for the four of us. I made my way over to Donny. "So, I see you finally came up for air?" I smiled.

"What? We're just dancing!" He answered with a twinge of guilt and took me in his arms to dance.

"Just dancing, huh? And what's this all about?" I asked rubbing myself against his hard cock.

"Just playing Barb. She such a tease, but its all in fun," he remarked.

"Well, I think you and I should have some fun. I think you should fuck me," I said and unzipped his fly.

"God Baby - right here?" He asked, as I whipped out his healthy hardon.

"I don't care. I want you NOW!" I said, jacking his meat.

"You know Charly says they have one of those new saunas in their basement, and wondered if we wanted to see it," he said trying to ignore me.

"Can we fuck there, hmmm?"

"Oh, I think so. She mentioned that she and Rob do it there all the time," he grinned.

"Good, let's go nnnow." I slurred.

"So, you kids ready to try out that sauna?" Asked Charly, as she approached us.

"Sure Charly, just lead the way," said Donny, quickly shoving his meat back inside his pants and zipping up. I was extremely tipsy, as the three of us left the bar and headed into their adjoining residence. All I can remember were long, dark hallways, several sets of stairs and a dark basement area. "Here, you guys can use this room to change and there's the sauna. You do know how to work it, right Donny?" Asked Charly.

"No problem," he answered and steadied me against him.

"Isn't Rob coming too?" I asked, noticing his absence.

"Yes Dear; we'll both be down in a little bit, OK?" Said Charly, checking her supply of white terry cloth towels. She made her exit and I immediately pulled up my dress and kicked off my sandals. Donny was taking far too long getting undressed and I was literally leaking with desire for his 8-inch hunk of manhood inside of me.

"Oh Baby, can we fuck now?" I urged, feeling my nipples hardening in the cool room.

"Pretty soon Honey. Here, take this towel and go on in. I'll adjust the heat," he said, handing me a long white towel. I shook the towel to open it and entered the small sauna. I remember thinking, gosh, there's barely enough room in here for two, never mind four of us. The hard cedar benches looked less than comfortable for making out, so I laid my towel down for a cushion. Spreading out on the longest bench, I propped my back against the wall.

"Come on Baby, I'm so ready for you," I teased and fingered my wet slit.

"OK, I think the temp is set just right," said Donny, standing naked before me.

"Come here and do me," I cooed and reached for his semi-hard erection.

"Damn Barb, you look good enough to eat; think I'll do just that!" He stated and went to his knees to spread my legs. Parting my wet lips with his fingers he started licking the inner folds of my pussy like crazy. The smacking and slurping sounds of his talented tongue on my cunt made me wild with anticipation.

"I need you to fuck me now Baby!" I exhorted breathlessly, pulling his head up from between my legs. He gave me that contented smile of conquest and licked my juices from his lips. I was so horny, I had no second thoughts, and kissed him full on the mouth. Tasting my own fresh arousal in his kiss brought me to a mini-orgasm. God, but I needed him inside me!

"DONNY! OH DONNY!" Charly Interrupted from outside the sauna somewhere.

"yyyYEAH?" He replied, getting to his feet.

"Oh God, what does that bitch want NOW?" I muttered, reaching up to jack Donny's thick-veined meat.

"Can you get something for me Dear? I can't seem to reach it," she begged.

With a firm grip on my husband's ready cock, I sat up tall and sucked it into my mouth. He held my head in silent confusion and enjoyed my blowjob while he concocted a reply. "I...I'll be right there Charly!" He answered.

"Oh Baby, don't leave me. I need this hard cock in my hot pussy...PLEASE?" I countered and slapped his lubricated tool on my cheek, before shoving it back in my mouth.

"DAMN Baby, she's our host! This won't take long. I'll be right back," he said, reluctantly pulling my head away. "I promise," was his final worthless vow. Still sporting the results of my handiwork, he wrapped a towel around his waist and made his exit. I sighed in disbelief, as I propped myself up once again next to the now warm wall.

"That cheap whore has been screwing with me all night," I reasoned and absentmindedly edged my fingers inside my wet slit. "And why would she need something done, right when Donny was primed to fuck me?" I asked myself, fingering my clitoris faster. "WHY?...because SHE KNEW! Damn, I'll bet she's fucking him right now!" I said aloud. There I was, getting myself off thinking about her fucking my husband. "She did it AGAIN!"

The heat from the sauna made my mouth dry, as I double-fingered my hole deeper. Perspiration beaded up on my forehead and chest. My legs and butt tightened while I pumped three fingers deep inside. Streams of sweat trickled down my boobs, as visions of Charly and Donny going at each other flashed through my foggy brain. That's when I stopped.

"What the fuck am I DOING? It's been a good 10 or 15 minutes. Where the hell is everybody?" I stood up and wrapped a towel around me. Stepping into the dressing room, I realized just how hot it had become in the sauna. I felt woozy, until I opened the next door into the basement. A blast of cold air reminded me I was dressed only in the towel, which served to cover my tits and most of my rear end. "Anybody here?" I yelled into the pitch black abyss.

Nothing, but total silence.

I took a few steps one way, then another, trying to find my way in total darkness. When I turned to find the door back to the dressing room and my clothes, it was gone. "Is this fucking Twilight Zone, or what?" I laughed, nervously reaching out to feel for something - anything! Finally I felt a wall on my right and one on my left. Further inspection told me it was a narrow hallway. Feeling my way down the corridor, I felt a door knob - closed. I caught a glimmer of light further down the hall and then another door.

Turning the knob, it opened. (Thank God!) The large open room had tiny spot track lighting on a far wall. Even in the dark shadows, I could tell it was some sort of studio. Treading across the tile floor in my bare feet, I got a whiff of the familiar smell of marijuana. "You look lost," said a male voice from the shadows.

"OH GOD! Rob, you scared me to death!" I screamed and reached for his forearms.

"Sorry 'bout that. You OK, Barb?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my bare shoulders. "Here, let me get the lights." As he flipped a wall switch, I could see he was wearing nothing more than a robe. I scanned the room and noticed it was indeed a studio. "I was just cleaning some stuff up, before I joined you guys in the sauna," he added.

"They're gone. I waited for them for a long time...then I couldn't find anybody... then I got lost in the basement," I whimpered and clutched my towel where it was tucked together between my boobs.

"Oh no! God, look at you poor girl; you're shaking," he noticed and put his arm back round me. He walked us over to a day bed and grabbed a warm comforter to wrap around me. At least that totally covered me. "How about a little brandy to warm you up?" He asked, draping my long hair behind my shoulders. I nodded, smiled and sat down on the day bed.

Watching his strong hairy legs cross the floor, I felt safe, in what was obviously his personal little hideaway. Artsy photos dotted the walls. Most of them were close-ups of normal things like plates, cups, vases and musical instruments, except for a nude shot of a woman in the far corner. Each black and white photo was similar in its distinctive use of light and shadows.

"Why Rob, I had no idea you were a photographer," I remarked, spying a trail of smoke coming from a distant ashtray.

"Yeah well, it's kind of a hobby of mine," he shrugged handing me a large snifter of brandy. Clutching the comforter under my neck with one hand, I accepted the drink and clinked my glass to his. Sitting down next to me, my eyes were drawn to his muscular chest, as I sipped my drink. I crossed my legs, which caused the comforter to slide open and expose my knee.

"There now, feeling better?" He asked, bent down and lightly kissed my cheek. He pulled his head back to focus on my response.

"Yes, much better," I said and leaned in to kiss him. This time he didn't back away. As our mouths met, I opened my mouth wider to accept his tongue. He was every bit as good a kisser as I had imagined. The more-than-platonic kisses deepened, when I felt his hand on my knee. When he edged his hand up my naked thigh I broke off the kiss and got to my feet.

"These shots are really neat," I said, abruptly changing the subject, as I walked closer to each photo.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like them," he said, binging up the rear.

"You seem to have a thing for light and shadows," I added, trying to sound like an educated art enthusiast. "Got a cigarette?" I asked and moved on to view the next photo.

"Sorry, I don't sm..." he caught himself.

"Hmm... how about some of that weed?" I said and sauntered down the wall to view the next few photos.

"Sure. I didn't know you smoked pot, Barb" he said, rolling a fresh joint.

"There's a lot of things people don't know about me, Rob," I smiled and took the lit joint.

"So, who was your model for this photo?" I asked, seeing the nude photo didn't bear any resemblance to Charly.

"Just some girl I knew a few years back."

"That's funny. She looks familiar, for some reason. I can't see her face, but there's something..." I wondered, taking a drag.

"Come to think of it, I believe she's just about your age. I can't remember her name though," said Rob, trying to recall.

"You MUST have other shots of her. Maybe we can tell from those," I said, sucking the pot smoke up my nose from my mouth.

"That might not be such a good idea," he shook his head.

"Oh c'mon Rob; it'll be fun. I won't tell anybody, if you won't squeal on me for doing dope," I laughed.

"Err, I don't know..." he weakened.

I set down my snifter and joint and turned to face him. Taking a step toward him, I left the comforter fall and put my arms around his neck. "You've been so nice Rob. I really shouldn't make you betray a confidence," I said and teased his ear with my tongue. "Wouldn't want to make you do something you might regret - no," I purred, kissed his hairy chest and lightly bit his nipple.

"Well OK, if you'll do something for me," he gleamed.

"What's that?" I batted my eyes.

"You pose for me," he insisted.

"OK, it's a deal! Next time we're back in town, I'm sure Donny won't object. He's always trying to get me to..."

"No. Right here. Right now," Rob interrupted.

"OK dammit, but just a few shots... and nothing kinky!" I relented.

"Great! It will just take me a minute to set things up," he beamed like a horny teenager.

"Hey, wait a minute. So, where's the other photos?" I reminded him.

He pulled open a file drawer full of 8x10, three-ring binders. "I think its labeled "X Girls." See if you can find it," he said and ran off to play with tripods and lights.

"Man is this guy a damn pervert or what?" I thought, as I fingered through the binders. "Jesus, he has two more binders labeled, 'XX' and 'XXX'!" My stoned brain rationalized that every guy has girlie magazines. Rob, being a photographer, just has his own personal stash. That's all it is. Besides, my curiosity and libido were peaked; I just HAD to look.

I pulled out the X-Girls binder and opened it. I thumbed through several pages of tastefully done, headless naked torsos of different girls in their late teens or twenties. As I paged through more and more, I noticed more of their faces appearing. I turned the next page and there was a headshot of Carrie Ferris, the 'snob queen' of Richfield High.

"Oh my God! I can't believe 'Miss Prim & Proper' posed for you like this!" I exclaimed and flipped the next few pages to see her in various stages of stripping. "See, I always knew she stuffed her bra!" I laughed at seeing her A-size tits.

The next page was Marie Andersen, homecoming queen. "God, no wonder every boy wanted to get into her pants. Look at that ass!" I remarked and pulled up a bar stool.

Feeling the cold vinyl against my bare ass reminded me I was wearing nothing more than a skimpy towel. Rob was busy rattling and arranging photo lamps on either side of me, as I paged through the rest of the album. "JULIE FISHER!" I screamed seeing my best friend from high school. "I can't believe it! She was my bestest friend. We told each other EVERYTHING!

"Apparently not absolutely everything," Rob chuckled, as he switched on the bright photo lamps.

"So, I wasn't the only one with a major league crush on you back then?"

"YOU had a crush on ME?" He asked amazed.

"Why hell yes! I had dreams of making out with you big time, until Charly came along," I finally admitted.

"Wow, I had no idea. I feel so honored," he said, primping my hair.

"You SHOULD feel that way," I said, twirling around on the stool. Pulling his robe open, I ran my hands down his chest and over his naked hips. Holding my jaw in his hand, once again our mouths came together in a passionate kiss. As the kissed lingered and progressed, so did his hands on my towel. He gently unwrapped me, letting the towel fall to the floor. I reached up and pulled his robe off, while he fondled my chest.

Bolts of guilt raced through me, as he lowered his head to suck my tits. Knowing full well I wouldn't be able to stop him once he started on my boobs, I gently pushed him away. "We can't. I can't do this to Donny.," I said.

"You know he and Charly are probably doing it right now," he suggested, cupping my melons.

"Maybe so - maybe not. It doesn't matter. Just take your shots, OK?" I offered sadly. A dejected Rob bent down and scooped up his robe. Throwing it back on, he got behind the camera to refocus on me; that's when I first saw his short but very thick cock. Leaving his robe open, I could clearly see it couldn't have been more than 6 inches long, but Lord, it was every bit as thick as my wrist.

The occasional camera click prompted me to begin posing for him. The strong pot kicked in and I recalled every sexy pose I'd ever seen in Playboy and tried to emulate all of them. I wondered which one of his 'X-Folders' my photos would show up in. Nothing was said between us, as I made love to his camera.

When he reached down to pamper his pipe, I knew whatever pose I had struck was working, so I worked it harder. He really liked it when I bent down to lick my big boobs. Spreading my legs wide to show my pussy, I dipped my fingers into my wet hole and then coated my nipple. Lifting the coated jug, I leaned down and licked off my juices, while using my other hand to masturbate. That really got him cranking. I kept up that routine, until the camera ran out of film.