Returning The Favor Ch. 02

Story Info
Tangi rewards Jack for her raise.
4.4k words
4.61
38.3k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers

I was, as usual, sitting at my desk and wishing I had something else to do besides look through all these damned emails, when I heard Tangi answer her phone with her customary smooth husky voice.

"Jack O'Neil's office, Tangi speaking. Yes he is, may I ask who's calling? Oh, hi, Amy. How are you? I'm fine, thank you for asking. Please hold."

Seconds later the phone on my desk rang. "Yes, Tangi?"

"Jack, Amy Edwards from HR is calling for you. Are you able to take it?"

"Yes, Tangi. Go ahead and put her through, please."

"Sure, Jack." There was a click. "Amy?"

"Yes, Tangi, I'm here."

"Jack is on the line. Go ahead."

"Thank you, Tangi." There was another click and Amy said, "Hi, Jack."

"Hi, Amy. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but I need you to fill out the questionnaire I just sent you for Tangi's three month evaluation."

"Wow, is it time for that already?"

"Yes, it is time for that already."

"Doesn't seem like it's time for that yet."

"I know. Time is going by so fast. Seems like I hired her just yesterday."

"I'll fill it out and get it back to you ASAP. Which reminds me, are we giving out any raises this year?"

"Why yes, now that you mention it, we are giving raises to deserving employees. Is Tangi proving to be a good secretary?"

"Yes, she is a very capable secretary. She deserves a raise."

"Well, please note that in the comments and I will see what I can do, okay?"

"Okay, Amy. Thanks."

"In the meantime, please schedule some free time next week so I can come up there and be with you when you go over her evaluation with her."

"Oh yes, that's right."

"So anyway, just get that questionnaire back to me as quickly as possible, would you?"

"Hopefully by the end of the day today, Amy. If not then first thing tomorrow morning."

"Okay, Jack. Thanks."

* * * * * * * * * *

The next week, the day before Amy was supposed to come up for Tangi's three-month evaluation, I looked at the clock on my computer screen and was a little shocked to see it was nearly five!

It had been a long day with a lot to do. The day went by fast.

I jumped a little when Tangi knocked on my office door.

"Jack?"

"Hey, Tangi. What's up?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"No worries."

"Was there anything you needed before I started to shut down my system for the day?"

"No, thanks, Tangi, it's been a long day and I've had you do a lot today. Trust me, it can wait until tomorrow."

Tangi laughed. "Okay. Thanks."

"But there was one thing I wanted to let you know about. Amy Edwards from HR is coming up tomorrow to do your three month evaluation."

Tangi's hand flew to her mouth. "Oh my God."

I smiled. Tangi was quick on the uptake, one of the many qualities which made her a great secretary.

"Yes. Technically speaking I wasn't supposed to tell you, but I'm telling you anyway, to remind you to wear something more, ah, conservative than what you usually do. No plunging necklines. At least not tomorrow, anyway."

Tangi giggled. "Yes, sir. I have to say, I can't believe it's time for that already."

"Yes, and neither can I. But it's been a good three months, I think."

Tangi smiled warmly. "Yes. I think so, too. Good night, Jack. See you tomorrow."

"Good night, Tangi."

* * * * * * * * *

A smile was on my face as I drove home.

Yes, it has been a very good three months, indeed. Tangi has been an excellent secretary. Quick on the uptake and equally quick to take the initiative, to do things for me that normally I had to ask my last secretary to do.

Certainly the money I've given her has been put to good use - she's been wearing genuine leather lately, not that wet-look spandex she first favored when she started. Now she wore lambskin leather skirts and jackets. Patent leather and leather pumps and boots.

She's been turning me on to no end.

Now you might think that I'm giving Tangi a good eval to get her back into my apartment. Back into my bed.

I have to admit, I would like her to be there. But after that night when I took her to dinner, I've gotten to know her better, and I actually like her for herself now, instead of just lusting after her. Getting my secretary in bed was the ultimate ice breaker. Sexual tension can only go so far.

That said, I can't wait to see what she is going to wear tomorrow.

* * * * * * * * * *

I came in the next morning and thought I had died and gone to heaven.

As I stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall to my office, she sat at her desk, doing her customary ritual, putting her hair up in a bun and putting her headset on while she waited for her computer to finish booting up.

Tangi had, for once, ditched the sleek pencil skirts and satin blouses she favored, for a tight fuzzy white long-sleeved turtleneck sweater, past the knee black a-line skirt and a pair of tight-fitting knee high black leather stiletto boots, with no pooching or scrunching at the ankles. To complete the look she got her nails done French style, and kept the same length.

I struggled to keep my mind on work-related topics.

Tangi must have seen my face, because she grinned up at me and said, "Good morning, Jack."

Hearing her voice never got old. "Good morning, Tangi."

She stood up and did a little twirl, then put her hands on her waist. "So what do you think?"

"I think I like it. At least Amy won't send you home to change."

Tangi giggled naughtily. "This is the first time I've worn these boots. Do you like them?"

"Yes, I do. Very much."

"Thank you. Christian Loboutins."

"Putting that money I gave you to good use?"

Tangi blushed. "Yes. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Just save some for your rent."

She giggled. "Angela got promoted to full time. Didn't I tell you?"

"No, you haven't mentioned that."

"Well, she has. I hope you've liked the new skirts I've bought."

"Yes, I have."

"Is there anything I wear that you don't like?"

"Uh, nope, don't think so. Not since I gave you that money, anyway. You actually have good taste in clothes."

Tangi laughed and squezed my arm. "You are too much!"

"I'll just be in my office if anyone calls. And try to act surprised when Amy shows up."

"Yes, sir."

It seemed like I'd hardly sat down at my desk when my phone buzzed. "Yes, Tangi?"

"Jack, Amy Edwards from HR is here to see you."

"Ah, yes, send her in. And leave your headset on your desk."

"Excuse me, Jack?"

"Leave your headset on your desk. Amy is here to do your three month evaluation. So please come in here and join us. We'll let the voice mail earn its keep for a little while."

"Yes, sir." From out in the hallway, I heard Tangi say, "Jack will see you now. And he says he wants me in there with you two."

"Yes, Tangi, come on in."

I stood up from my desk, stretched, and then gratefully moved to the far corner of my office and sat down on the black leather couch against the floor to ceiling smoked glass window.

Amy came in wearing a beige sweater with a modest v-neck, yellow and brown plaid skirt and brown leather boots, her light brown hair in a tight bun. She looked a little bit like a bumblee. But I didn't say that out loud. She was dressing to impress me. She knows I like boots.

I sat at one end, and Amy sat at the other end, while Tangi sat in between us.

I started things off. "Well, Tangi, I don't know if you've been keeping track, but it's time for your three month evaluation."

Tangi was a good actress. "No, actually, I haven't. Is it time for that already?"

Amy smiled and said, "Why yes, it is, Tangi. And Jack here has given you a very good evaluation."

Tangi threw me a subtle wink, then turned back to Amy. "He has?"

"Yes, he has. Read over his comments if you want to, and just sign there at the bottom."

The room was silent for several minutes as Tangi did indeed read my comments. With a faint smile poised on her lips, she finally signed it. Then I signed it and finally Amy signed it.

All three of us finally stood up. Amy said, "Well, Tangi, I must say, this has been one of the easiest evaluations I've ever done."

Tangi laughed. "Thanks. I think."

"No, that was a compliment. Keep up the good work."

"Thank you."

Amy smiled at me and then at Tangi. "Well, I'll just be headed back down to HR. If you have any questions just let me know."

"Okay. Thank you, Amy."

And she left, boot heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

Tangi looked at the time and said, "Well, Jack, if it's OK with you, I was going to pick up my paycheck before lunch."

"Oh yeah, go ahead. It's almost time for lunch anyway. We could certainly use a long lunch, I think."

Tangi giggled. "Yes, sir."

I chuckled. "Go get your paycheck. Have lunch."

"What about you?"

"Oh, don't worry about me, I'll be going down to the cafeteria shortly."

"OK, Jack. See you after lunch."

I listened to the sound of her boots clicking on the bare floor. Once again I was caught looking at her boots as she looked back at me.

This time she winked and gave a little feminine wave as she left.

It wasn't until she was gone that I let out a chuckle. I would love to be there when she opens that envelope. But I had to pretend it was all business as usual.

* * * * * * * * *

The rest of the day passed like nothing. Amy Edwards wasn't the only visitor we had requiring both of us to dress like we were going to church.

A priest of all things, the CEO of one of those mega-churches who preached on TV, came to see me today. Mostly it was just an informational meeting, telling him all about the services we had to offer. I was surprised, pleasantly so but still surprised, when he said he would be getting back to us with his budget requirements and how soon we could get to work.

Full day, to be sure.

Outside in the hallway, I could hear the secretaries saying good night to each other and to their bosses.

I stood up and stretched as I put my computer through its nighty-night routine, and grabbed my overcoat from the coat rack next to my desk.

Just as I was doing that, there was a knock at the door. I turned to see Tangi standing there. I just said, "Hey. Have a good night, Tangi."

She said, "You getting ready to leave, I'll bet, huh?"

"Yeah."

"I don't blame you. Long day, huh?"

"Yeah. But a good day, though."

Tangi leaned against the doorway, folding her arms over her large chest, one leg crossed over the other at the ankle. "Yes, it was. If you don't mind, I wanted to speak with you before we left."

"Yeah, sure. What about?"

"Do you mind if I close the door?"

Uh-oh. "No, go ahead."

Tangi closed the door until the lock clicked shut audibly. Suddenly it was quiet in my office, shutting out the parade of high heels headed for the elevator. Tangi took three steps towards me, her boot heels clicking loudly on the tile floor, her skirt swishing slow and easy.

"Got my paycheck this afternoon before lunch, like I said I would."

"That's good. You know, you really should get direct deposit. It's so much easier that way."

Tangi ignored that, and instead said, "Did you know I got a raise?"

"Really? A raise?"

Tangi shook her head, smiling. "You are too much. Did you know they were going to give me a five percent raise?"

"Wow, five percent? Really?"

"Yes, five percent. Really. I calculated it myself."

"Congratulations. You deserve it."

"What did you tell Amy in HR? Or would I rather not know?"

I smiled. "Well, what you didn't see in the comments I left was that yes, I made the recommendation that you receive a raise. I just didn't say how much because I didn't know how much of a raise they could give you."

"Hmm. I'll take your word for it. Guess we'll be going out to dinner again pretty soon..."

I chuckled. "Only if you want to."

"Only if I want to? Don't you want to?"

"Of course I do. But you're the best secretary I've ever worked with and I truly don't want to mess up our working relationship."

Tangi's smile widened. "Thank you. But did you know that I haven't seen anyone new since we went out that weekend?"

"Uh...no, actually, I didn't know that."

"Really?"

"No, really. I make a point of not getting involved in my co-worker's business."

"Hmmm. Good idea. But just to let you know, I haven't seen anyone new since that night at your place. Haven't met anyone that even comes close, frankly."

"That's good. I think."

"No, it is good. Didn't I tell you, my fellow black brothers are only interested in one thing. And it's not my IQ."

A chuckle escaped. "Yeah. You mentioned that before."

"Well, it's true. Black men are selfish, demanding, and feel entitled. And that extends to the bedroom. They think all they need is their dick."

"Tangi, as much as I would like to, I don't think you and I would be a good idea. Going out once was one thing. Dating would be a whole new thing."

"I know. At first I wasn't too sure about it either. I'm like, he's my boss. I can't get involved with my boss. There's a passage in the employee handbook about that."

"There is? I haven't read it in quite some time."

Tangi shook her head at me. "Yes, there is. But getting back to my original point, I have been thinking about that night we spent together. Can't seem to get it out of my mind, actually."

I swallowed, feeling my mouth get dry.

"By the way, did you really mean all that stuff you wrote for my eval?"

"Yes, of course I did. Every word."

"I hope you're not expecting me to give you some more pussy... Because I just might give you some, if you asked me to."

"In spite of the handbook?"

"In spite of the handbook. Yes. I want you, Jack. I want you to fuck me again so fucking bad I cannot stand to be in the same room with you. Why do you think I wear leather for you all time? Because I know you like it and like to please you."

"You don't have to have sex with me. I won't make you, let's put it that way. I put those comments in your evaluation because you are a good secretary."

"What if I wanted to give you some pussy of my own free will?"

"Uh...well...uh, that would be different, of course.

"Of course."

"Maybe not to Human Resources, but it would make a difference to me."

Tangi looked at the door, then stepped up to me and planted a single kiss on my lips. Then she stepped back. "Looks like I might have to go out to dinner with you again. It wouldn't be much of a big deal."

"Let's not talk about this here. Call me later."

"If you insist. I could almost let you fuck me right here and now. Just bend me over your desk. Hike up my skirt. Have your way with me, baby. I'm not wearing panties..."

I swallowed, looking at her face. "Really?"

"Really. Not wearing a bra, either. You can feel me up if you want to."

Yes, she was quite serious. I could tell that much from the hooded eyes, and the pursed, slightly parted lips. I cleared my throat. "How about we have dinner at my place tomorrow night? The priest decided to hire us."

Tangi squeezed my arm. "That's wonderful. We can kill two birds with one stone, so to speak."

"Yeah. So to speak."

"What's the matter, Jack? Don't you want to have another taste of this chocolate pussy? You're the first man who's ever eaten my pussy..."

I swallowed again. "I do want to have sex with you again. That's the problem. I could definitely go with another helping of chocolate."

Tangi giggled, her voice deep with arousal. "I don't see any problem with that."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. You've done me another huge favor. I really should return it. It's only fair, after all."

I grinned, despite myself.

But I didn't let my little head think for me. This whole thing could be a sting by HR to root out sexual harrassment by upper management. Putting my hands on her breasts would break so many rules it wouldn't be funny. I would be down at Human Resources for the termination of my employment so fast my head would spin. Someone else would be sent up here to pack my desk for me.

So I said, "Not here, Tangi."

She made a strangled moaning noise that sounded desperate. "No, Jack, please. I need you. Now."

"No. Call me later. We'll have dinner at my place this weekend."

Tangi stepped up, pressed her lips warmly but lightly against mine, and then stepped back. "Alright, Jack. Dinner at your place. I'll call you."

"OK. Good night, Tangi."

"Good night, Jack."

To my profound relief, Tangi turned around, walked back to the door, opened it, and walked through. The sound of her boot heels retreated across the room to her desk. Seconds later she was headed to the elevator.

I looked at the ceiling and groaned out loud. "Shit."

* * * * * * * * *

I hadn't been home very long, maybe about an hour. I was trying to watch the weather forecast for tomorrow, but I couldn't concentrate, not even on the bubbly blonde weather forecaster.

Usually she had my full attention. But thanks to Tangi, I now had eyes only for black women. Maybe one black woman?

Matter of fact, even thinking about Tangi was enough to make my dick hard. Those eyes. Her skin. Her hair. Her cleavage. Her curves. Her slim legs. Those lips.

I said, "Shit."

I reached for the remote and turned off the TV. I needed a cold shower. After Tangi left me to go home, I'd had to wait until my dick was at least semi-hard so I wouldn't get off the elevator with a tent in my pants.

I stood up. Yep. A cold shower was what I needed. Really cold. Like no hot water at all. After that, change into sweats, and have dinner. Good idea.

Just as I was heading down the hall for the bathroom, the phone rang.

"Shit." I grabbed for it. "Hello."

"Hey, baby. Guess who."

"Tangi?"

"Very good. Who else did you think this was?"

"I don't know. Maybe HR to tell me I had an appointment with them in the morning?"

There was a few seconds of dead silence. "You thought I was deliberately coming on to you?"

"For Human Resources. Yes."

"Apparently I did a pretty good job. You sound tense."

We both laughed. I admitted, "Yeah. I am."

"You seriously think I would turn you in to HR?"

"I didn't know what to think, frankly. But that did occur to me."

"Don't make me come over there..."

"And do what?"

"Help you get rid of that nasty tension that's in your voice, for starters. Be honest, have you been with any other women since that night?"

"No. I haven't."

"Shit. No wonder I can turn you with my brand-new boots. When you jerk off, am I there with you?" Her voice was soft and empathetic.

I groaned. "Yes..."

"Baby, I told you black pussy was addictive."

I laughed, despite myself. "Yeah. Sure did."

"You got it bad, huh?"

"Yeah. Bad."

"I'm still dressed for work. How about if I come over to your place and relieve all that nasty sexual tension you've got?"

I couldn't take it any more. The word was out of my mouth before I could stop myself from saying it.

"Yes. Come on over."

"Don't you worry, baby. I'm on my way. Hold on."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Barely twenty minutes later, the intercom went off. "Who is it?"

"It's Tangi, silly."

I pressed the button on the box. Not even five minutes after that, was a knock at my door.

Peeking through the peephole, I saw it was indeed Tangi. Still dressed for work. Crap. I'd watched her walk around in those sexy boots all day, heard the clicking of her heels on the floor. And now here she was on my doorstep! I couldn't resist her now even if I wanted to.

Which I didn't. Want to. Resist, that is.

Quickly I drew the chain off, turned the deadbolt and opened the door.

Tangi stood there. Smiling. "Hi, Jack."

I cleared my throat. "Uh. Hi. Come on in."

With a click-click-click of her stiletto boots on my hardwood floor, she took three steps across the threshold and inside.

JonB1969
JonB1969
408 Followers
12