Rhonda's Bachelorette Party Pt. 02

Story Info
A good man gets rat-fucked over and over again.
3.4k words
4.67
76
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda's Bachelorette party part two

Copyright Catcher78 all right's reserved.

We first found Rhonda here:

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/edit/3587247

Author's note: This involves aspects of interracial love, cheating wives, BDSM, lesbian love. Not your thing move on. I write steam of consciousness trying to move the story along through use of characters words and thoughts. I evoke Faulkner, Kesey, Kerouac and I suck compared to them. I delete and ban jerks, that never ever write anything of their own.

Rhonda's lies from hiding in the closet with two major love affairs with women blew up in her face as she was publicly exposed by her now ex-fiancé Ben who called her out on every known app on her iPhone. The wedding was off and most definitely the bachelorette party was dead too.

The two mothers had gotten to be pals during the run up, despite the disparity in the family's financial fortunes. Rhonda's mother Vivian, a broad ass MILF with frosted hair and tits, tits and more tits on her five foot inch frame with one hundred and fifty pounds moving and shaking had invited Lucy, Ben's mother for some margaritas to drown their joint solace.

Vivian's husband Jeffrey was in Taiwan, dealing with a bottleneck in getting something to a client faster, while Lucy's husband George was getting hammered at the VFW hall off of Lincoln in Poulsbo, where he went on Thursdays, for cheap drinks and free head from the bartender a fallen nun.

Vivian and Lucy got hammered fast as Viv was a heavy pour with the tequila and Cointreau. Viv mentioned to Lucy that the fireman dancers, were coming by to get their payment. There were six firefighters from the Kitsap County Fire Department

Just then the doorbell chimed and Viv languidly strolled to the door looking over her shoulder at Lucy, who was thinking that Viv wanted to fuck Lucy. Lucy was deeply down with that. She detested drunken George.

Lucy's revery was exploded into a thousand pieces as six very tall black firemen followed Vivian's ass into the family room.

Lucy stood up as if she was a marionette and did her slut walk over to this tall lean man who's arms were ripped and veiny. Lucy said looking up into deep brown eyes said, "Daddy, I need my cunt stretched badly and I bet your balls are full of baby makers, will please fertilize my egg, I need some good loving, please fuck, I'll beg you, oh fuck I'm begging fuck, fuck please!"

He pushed Lucy down on her knees in front of him and unbuttoned his pants and pulled out a dick that Lucy's cunt feel like the Victoria falls in Tanganika. She leaned back slightly and opened her mouth wide. He could see straight down her throat

Putting it in hand and pushed it straight her throat at least eight inches of his dick down her throat.

The fireman said, "Breath though your nose bitch."

Lucy had watched BBC porn online and realized that this monster cock was face fucking her and she was making the classic glug, glug, glug noise and just like that she came and shuddered for a bit.

"I'm Jefferson, honey take yo panties off. You be my bitch."

For over thirty minutes on her back on the floor with her long legs wrapped around his hips Jefferson fucked Lucy. She lost control of her limbs and just moaned as she came hard over and over again. He slowed and said, "You okay honey."

Lucy nodded yes and said, "I'm off the pill for years, please give me a baby, I'm a good mom, I want to be your bitch, I'll leave my husband, I've never felt this good ever, I could have babies for another eight years maybe, oh I love youuuuuu, " as Jefferson filled her up."

She hugged him with all her might.

Jefferson said, "I'm good wit dat, baby. "Couple my friends need to nut, I want you to let them nut in your mouth and your ass, okay. If you my bitch, you gots help my friends out, okay?

"Yes Daddy, I'm your bitch.

Lucy recalled fucking her step daddy fucking her daily when she was a senior. Her mom caught them and kicked her husband out, but Lucy left with him too as she was a committed ass slut, really a slut. She was regularly double penetrated by him and his friends and on her graduation night, an evening she remembered the gang bang with seven guys and of course she was impregnated. She had the baby and put it up for adoption.

She had always been sad about not being a mother so soon, but that faded. She did recall that while pregnant she fucked anything that moved, man and woman. How had she suppressed her sluttishness so long she wondered. She gathered up some clothes in a soft bag and put some hoop earrings on, big hoop earrings, two in each ears. She knew black guys loved hoop earrings.

Vivian was airtight, actually had two dicks in her cunt and another in her ass and a fourth in her mouth.

Lucy loudly clapped her hands and all stopped and she said to Vivian, "Baby, I be Jefferson's bitch and leaving Ben's dad. If he calls you just tell him you haven't seen me. I love you honey."

Lucy and Ben's dad never saw each other for well over ten years. Lucy in fact had more babies, three girls and a boy. Chantel, Simone and Raven all with reddish brown hair and freckles and Jefferson, Jr. Vivian became Poulsbo's first hot wife and over the next ten years had ten bulls.

Vivian's husband actually was diagnosed with HIV after a trip to Thailand (Ladyboy paradise) ten years later. Viviane long ago had told him she was a hot wife and sent him texts and pictures, which did not turn him into a cuckold, rather he didn't care and bought a condo in Seattle. He wasn't gay, he just got too drunk in Bangkok one night.

Ben knew none of this. He'd taken the huskies to the College World series at the end of his sophomore year but they lost as the other starter got lit up by LSU. The next year he pitched very well, but the team was barely.500. He was drafted by the New York Yankees and at the age of twenty eight years had already won one hundred and twenty games.

He had married a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader who was a stunningly beautiful black woman whose name was Asia five years before and they had three kids, all girls, Jayla, Brianna and Chloe. Ben's agent, Scott Bordas, made sure Ben's wife signed a prenuptial with an infidelity clause that if she cheated on Ben, she lost custody and walked away with two million dollars.

Having grown up in the hood in Hoboken New Jersey, she left home at the age of eighteen and worked at Caesar's in Atlantic City. Officially her duties were somewhat innocuous as a hostess. In reality she would fuck the whales (big time gamblers) who would regularly lose up to a million dollars and more. She had regulars and if one of them won, she would fuck another one.

She tired of hooking and convinced a whale who lived in Miami to bring him home with her. His wife was Cuban and bi-sexual, so they lived together and she had two kids, who were still with them.

Asia tired of that and she asked them for fake identification stuff as if she was twenty one, including social security. Her actual age at the time was twenty nine.

She was in real years now thirty three and as they say, black don't crack. They had a nanny, a woman from Puerto Rico Consuelo or Connie, who had children and when

Ben was travelling became the children's mom, Connie fell in love with Ben, as he was a good and kind man and so handsome.

Connie knew that Asia was cheating on Ben at least for the last two years, mostly white guys, but occasionally two of Ben's ex-teammates who were black. She was so angry at the bitch. Finally, she saw some mail from Scott Bordas and she opened as she always did to leave it on his desk as he preferred. She pulled out the letter and found his direct phone number and called him.

"This is Scott, hi Ben, how can I help."

"Mr. Scott, this is Consuelo Ben's nanny, it is muy importanto please to listen. Dat bitch Asia, fucking around on him, muy times, maybe fifteen men over last two years both white and negro. I nurse their babies, she neglects them, mi Ben is a fine man, l love his children and him. Please I beg you on my knees, save him, he so good.

Mr. Bordas tell me you will save him in the name of our lord."

He listened to her heartfelt weeping and knew her sincerity and love for Ben and his children. He said, "I will protect him and his family, but Connie you must love your children and protect his heart."

"Of course Mister Scott, please don't tell him I love him, his babies think I'm their mama and that is good enough, I have two of my own, but no man. I be best mama for them. Okay Mr. Scott."

He said, "Thanks Connie."

Connie was a stunningly beautiful woman. She had thick lustrous black hair, with high cheek bones and arched eyebrows and a straight, thin nose with a pronounced philtrum (groove) connecting her lips to her nose. Thick beautiful lips which always seemed to be open slightly. Her babies would lovingly tease her because the tip of her tongue would touch her lip as she got ready to speak and they'd do the same thing.

Ben would watch her too and his mind wanted to do so much her mouth and his kids loved her, she'd actually nursed them for Asia. She was so real.

If Connie had a beautiful face, from the neck down she looked a porn star. She was only twenty four, but at five foot nine and one hundred and fifty pounds with perfect ankles calves and thighs and her fucking ass, jiggled when she moved. She was in the kitchen and Chloe was riding on her hip and she had sport's shorts on and some cork wedge sandals and bikini top and she looked over her shoulder at Ben who's mouth was open while he was holding onto his painful hardon through his khakis and she saw and put some extra jiggle in her ass. He couldn't help but begin to fall in love with her, she was his children's mother and they ignored Asia troubling him, thinking he had to know what was going on.

But he couldn't concentrate as she pulled up her top and started nursing Chloe. Brianna at two saw Chloe and ran up to Connie and said, "Mama," and stamped her little foot and said, "Me too Mama, " and immediately Connie took her other tit out and Brianna started sucking and after about five minutes her babies were sleeping.

Ben walked over to her and took Chloe from Connie and brought her in and laid her down on his bed and surrounded her with some pillows, then Connie was there and she moved the pillows on one side and laid Brianna down next to Chloe and fixed the pillows. Jayla was asleep on the coach watching Bluey.

He walked to Connie and stopped in front of her and he noticed she was trembling.

He put his finger under her chin and gently raised her face up and said, "Connie you're a wonderful mother, I wish they'd come from inside you," her eyes opened wide, "Consuelo I have some legal stuff to get Asia's and my divorce finished, but can we go fuck by the pool, we have to add to our family. As soon as possible I will marry you and adopt your babies, okay?"

Connie grabbed his hand half ran to the pool where he discovered what it meant to make love to a Latina owning her man. They had four more children making her mother to nine in all. He retired at age of thirty four and they had built a home in Puerto Rico for their seven girls and two boys.

Plus her mama the children's Abuela lived with them. Ben quickly learned Spanish and that was pretty much what was spoken in the home. They attended the local parish and Ben asked for a meeting with the parish priest. He asked if the old unused to school could be put to use if rebuilt and rewired and perhaps a new convent for the nuns as teachers. Padre Tomas there is only one condition, Okay?

Padre Tomas nodded.

Ben leaned in and quietly said, "Whomever touches any of these children sexually or to beat them will in the first case will end up in the bay down the hill and for the other, both their hands will be broken. Do we understand each other?"

Padre Tomas said, "Of course."

It took two and one half years to complete and the parish was full and the nuns were good and almost all of them from Puerto Rico.

Connie did not want any more kids and would not take birth control or the use of condoms. Ben had no problems fucking her when was having her period and Connie loved it too. The rest of the month, Connie could be heard screaming fuck me in the ano, fill up mi conducto de caca you donkey dick mother fucker. Ben bought noise reduction headphones for their household.

Connie asked Ben if they might have lunch in town. Ben could tell she was nervous. They sat down dining al fresco at the café known for its fresh fish. They each ordered mojitos. Connie quickly drank hers and ordered another and would not look Ben in the eyes. He felt cold inside and said, "Consuela have you cheated on me yet."

Connie looked at Ben with horror, "Oh no mi Carina, nunca, nunca nunca (never) and she stamped her foot angrily. Nunca el stupido," her anger giving color to her face.

Ben's face was full of joy, "I cannot imagine ever loving someone as I love you, so I'm vulnerable and insecure, please my darling forgive me."

"Bennie, it's mother superior. She says she needs to discipline me, spank me for being so loud and saying crude things when I'm with my man."

Ben started to talk, but Connie raised her hand and said, "Wait. As a girl it was expect that the nuns take a girl to be with them as they had needs. The boys with the Padres as well. I was Mother Superior's lover for three years. She has the right to discipline me."

Ben said, "She brings up memories and they're good memories correct."

Connie cried and said, "This calls for you mi Carino to divorce me, I'm a cheating slut."

Ben was quiet and finally said, "Tell her it only happens if I'm there to watch."

Connie's eyes were wide open, she pulled her iPhone out of her clutch and texted someone. Ben assumed it was the nun, which meant the nun was in her iPhone.

The answer came back forty five minutes from now. Connie tried to talk to Ben, but he said, "Shush, not now."

They arrived. The nun snapped her fingers and Connie undressed, the nun pushed her over the table and the nun lit up Connie's ass with her hand spanking it non-stop at roughly five minutes Connie had a massive orgasm squirting all over the nun's frock. The nun immediately pushed her face between Connie's legs and ate Connie's ass and her asshole. Connie came over and over again. Ben and filmed the whole thing on his iPhone.

Quietly he found Connie's phone and opened it up and looked at the text from the nun got the phone number and looked up the call history and there hundreds of calls and texts going back for six months. He put the phone back in his shirt pocket.

The nun was now fisting Connie who was screaming I love you in Spanish. Ben's dick was hard. He walked over and pushed the nun down and then kicked her repeatedly in the ass.

Connie stood up to protest and Ben pushed her down across the table and hate fucked her and Connie shrieked in delight and Ben came in her fertile womb.

The nun was glaring at him and he walked over and kicked her again and again in her ass and thighs.

Connie said, "Ben you said it was okay if you watched."

"Nope, I said it only happens if I watch, not that it was okay. In the last six months you've talked to each other and texted hundreds of times."

"Have you fucked before tonight?"

"No I did not."

"Have you kissed and made out?"

Connie looked down.

"Did she make you cum by rubbing outside your pants and kissing?"

Connie looked down.

"Okay. You've probably been cheating on me for the last three years or more. There's a good chance you're pregnant with our last child. I will never be inside you again. I do not want a divorce, but we will explain to the children that I have business I must attend to and will no longer live her The children will spend the summer with me in my new home. If that cunt so much as steps a foot in my house she dies."

I walked over and wound up and kicked her again and again, then spit on her and reached down and ripped off her habit revealing a fat cellulite ridden body.

"You ruined our family because of that tub of goo? Are you coming?"

She shook her head no.

I said, "Now get your cheating skank ass into the car before I show you what a beating really feels like."

She gathered her stuff and went to the car. I had sent a text out. That night the nun slept with the fishes.

We told the kids in the morning and there was much anguish.

I walked up to the parish and met with Padre Tomas. I confessed and told him of Connie's infidelities over the years of it. And told him that the nun was in the bay. He said my penance was perhaps five years. I told him I was leaving and the kids would be with me in the summer. I would continue to fund everything.

I went down and began to pack, but I would travel lightly. I flew out mid-day tomorrow.

I sat outside and fired up a five inch Cohiba cigar, fifty ring gauge. I was drinking Evan Williams. Abuela quietly came out and joined me and asked for a light, she was smoking a Puerto Rican cigar some eight inches long and she was drinking run.

She said, "I'm sorry you're leaving."

I said, "You're just sorry she was stupid and got caught."

She shook her head and said, "Nooo, one time and you were there."

"Nope," I said," hundreds of times or more the last three years."

"I did love her, but it's gone now and I don't think she loved me once she returned to here."

I bought an old house in Seattle, just south of the Montlake cut. I'd only been there briefly and went to the bazaar for the Greek Orthodox Church, St. Demetrios. I met a young woman Sophia, twenty eight or so and the most beautiful woman I'd ever met. She was a widow with a little boy. I called Padre Tomas and asked if Connie was keeping company. He said yes a rich shipping magnate. Thank you.

Long story short I invoked the post nuptial, got the kids, including her two that I'd adopted, she got five million dollars. The kids arrived and were upset, but it took a about month, I had a Hispanic cook and house cleaner. Sophia after a month became part of our lives and we had a child, we got married at the Justice of the Peace.

Rhonda was happily married to a famous Hollywood actress.

Love came for Ben but it was hard.