Rhonda's Beach Bungalow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's like a turnstile," Abigail laughed, even walking over to Jim to further illustrate her point. "Look, like when you go on an amusement ride..."

She walked by him, up against his front, his huge erection pressing against her tummy. Then, it was pushed out to the side as she strode by. It thwacked back into position as she walked away.

The sight brought Rhonda marvelous delight.

"See? She's giving you a practical use for your devastating dork," Rhonda waxed on, using a playfully deep voice.

"You could work at an amusement park," Abigail laughed.

Their delight only made Jim more persistent with his strokes, which now grew even more rapid and spirited in nature.

When he announced he was about to come, the two women watched the head of his cock with great anticipation.

Jim's moans seemed to have a pretty noticeable trace of submission in them, like he was getting an outstanding amount of satisfaction in being Rhonda's toy for the afternoon.

He continued to moan loudly, stroking away, until the first burst of semen left his hardened, strained erection.

The first one had some liftoff to it, but it was the second burst that captivated the ladies. A rope of ejaculate erupted from his prick, shooting out some three or four feet in the air before splashing down onto the sand.

"Sheesh, WOWSERS!!," Rhonda exclaimed.

"Holy CRAP!?!," Abigail followed.

There was another burst, then another, then another, then another.

Amazement turned into downright giddiness.

"Look at what we did to him, Abigail," Rhonda celebrated. "Look how worked up we got him..."

Jim's ejaculatory display did not cease, as one rope after another whizzed through the air before finding a resting place on the dry, shell-covered dune.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, ooooooooo, what a gusher," mused Rhonda as she simply laughed and applauded with gusto.

"Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhh, aaaahhhhhh," Jim groaned as his climax came to a thundering finish.

"Good job," Abigail warmly congratulated him, watching his penis 'diminish' to its flaccid size.

They made their way back to the more crowded section of the beach, back to the towel and their umbrella. Abigail openly watched Jim's massive, swinging member, tickled with delight when she pondered what an afternoon this had turned out to be.

****************

When Jim finally left for the day, it allowed Rhonda to have a one-on-one talk with her young friend and confidant.

"I'm gonna level with ya, Ab. I like to control men," Rhonda stated.

"Yeah, no kidding," Abigail replied, taking off her headband so she could run her hands through her chestnut-brown hair, a force of habit.

"No, I mean, it's...It's a major passion of mine," Rhonda openly admitted, the delight showing in her face. "And I have to say, I'm pretty darn good at it. It's a gift, really."

Abigail readjusted herself on the towel, shifting more towards Rhonda as to give her her full attention.

"Ever heard of a CFNM party?" Rhonda offered.

"Um, I can't say that I have," Abigail responded, with a bit of naivety.

"Well, I have 'em at the bungalow all the time," Rhonda whooped. "Fantastic food, great music, TONS of locals...just a wild time..."

"But what the fuck is CFNM?" Abigail wanted to know.

"Oh, right, right, right. Duh, Rhonda. CFNM stands for Clothed Female Naked Male," she instructed. "Basically, at these parties, all of the women are fully clothed and the men are completely nude..."

Abigail's mouth widened.

For a moment, she was startled by another seagull, having its way with the bag of Fritos. But her attention wasn't broken for long.

"Wait, so..."

"You want me to go over what it means again?" Rhonda kidded.

"No, I get it, just...Wow," was Abigail's retort. "Completely nude?"

"Com-PLETE-ly nude," Rhonda said in resounding, sweeping fashion, getting a kick out of her own voice and enthusiasm.

"I...I'm speechless," Abigail pressed on. "I just...Wow...(laugh) I know I said this a few times already today: My mom said you were out there (laugh)..."

"But what is so wrong about it? Women love to look at naked men. The men love being the objects of attention for the evening," Rhonda reasoned. "Everybody has a good time. A GREAT time."

"Well, I guess it's just like today," Abigail figured.

"Eh, well, one major difference," Rhonda jumped in. "Unlike today, where you'll see a few topless women here and there, a CFNM party is uncompromisingly one-sided in this regard.

"There's no female nudity whatsoever."

"Really," Abigail wanted to confirm.

"None. And for good reason," Rhonda clarified. "First of all, the whole point of these parties is for the WOMEN'S visual enjoyment. Second of all, if one or a few women disrobe, there might be pressure for others to do the same. We alleviate all of that.

"And, to take it a step further, the women do get to enjoy quite a power trip from the unmistakable double standard. Which is not only embraced but celebrated."

"Wow, I have to say...This sounds really cool," Abigail shared, rolling over on the blanket with excitement.

"And lemme tell ya, the men that frequent these parties know what they're getting into and they revel in it," Rhonda explained, taking a healthy sip of her Mojito. "Many of them are already exhibitionists, and if not, they're experimenting with it."

"I see," said Abigail, listening to every word.

"Take for instance, Jim," Rhonda began, about to make a point.

Just to clarify...

"Jim 'Hey, everybody, I have an 11-inch penis' Ostropowicz," Rhonda specified, with a wonderful laugh. "He's been a frequent guest at the bungalow, been coming to my parties for years."

She now took a deep breath before driving her point home.

"I have seen Jim naked...more times than I can count," she relayed, having to chuckle, with Abigail following suit.

"And in contrast, he's never once seen me nude."

Abigail nodded, letting Rhonda's statement sink in.

"He's never once had the delight of seeing my big bazoongas," Rhonda kidded, shimmying from side to side to make her delightfully-big boobs bounce around in her suit.

Abigail laughed, but Rhonda never broke stride in the conversation.

"You would think this unfairness would ruin the friendship we have. But hardly so. In fact, it has enriched it, like what a good fertilizer does for my Garden Cosmos," Rhonda went on. "Jim loves being nude around me. And I love seeing him. In turn, I derive a certain degree of arousal and stimulation from denying him the chance of seeing me. Which all the while arouses him even more so.

"Am I doing a good job of explaining this all, sweetie? Like that Bourbon Pecan Pie we had earlier, I know it's a lot to digest," she kidded.

"No, absolutely, you're doing a great job. It all sounds so wickedly wonderful," Abigail said happily.

"And at the end of the day, hon, CFNM's just another diversion. Just another way of escaping the mundane," Rhonda went on.

"My only question is...can I come to the next one?" Abigail asked.

Rhonda didn't answer her friend. She hugged her, which provided the answer.

"We always love having a newbie," Rhonda said with utmost glee. "My boyfriend, Scott, will be there - "

"So you do have a boyfriend," Abigail jumped in.

"I do. And it's been amazing. We're going six months strong. How do you think we met?" Rhonda asked rhetorically.

Abigail knew the answer.

"That's so awesome," she raved.

"Scott's a big-time CFNM'er, and wait till I tell him about our little adventure with Jim today. He'll go absolutely wild," Rhonda continued.

A big beachball bounced down onto the blanket, bopping Abigail on the head. She smiled and tossed it back to the nude couple that was throwing it around.

Shaggy's "In the Summertime" was playing on the radio, as Rhonda and Abigail chatted away deep into the afternoon.

TO BE CONTINUED

12