Riding Bareback Ch. 1

Story Info
Jennifer gets caught sunbathing.
3.1k words
4.41
469.5k
220

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer set out on the back of Misty on Saturday morning for her favorite spot at the top of Ajello's Bluff. It was a fairly energetic ride for the aging mare and Jen kept her to a walk the whole way, except for a brisk gallop through the meadow. The meadow always reminded Jen of the rides they took when Misty was younger. Jennifer was just a few years older than her mare's 15 years but, for Jen it was just the beginning. She knew Misty was tired. She liked when they could charge up the bluff, hardly breaking a sweat, but now there was only the meadow.

It was hot already, almost eighty. Jen rode bareback as she always did these days. She wore a loose flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of cutoffs. Her Teva's wrapped around her ankles. She carried a pack with water, towel and a blanket. It was a perfect day to get some sun. At eighteen, Jen knew the value of a good tan on her young body. Her legs were shapely if not very long, she was only 5'4". Her cutoff jeans framed her perfectly round butt and flared a little at the bottom to accent the outward curve of the front of her strong thighs. Her shirt was untucked and fell away from the points of her high breasts concealing her flat stomach. Her round face always held a smile and her long, sandy blonde hair tied with a single band reached nearly to her waist.

As a freshman in high school, she had run on the cross-country team and made the varsity cheerleading squad. She was popular and her cowgirl style had caught the eye of many of the upper class guys. Now that there was so much work at her father's stables, she had to give up both teams. Dropping off both groups left her a little distant from her friends, especially when Dad said she was still too young to start dating. These rides with Misty went a long way toward cheering her back up.

Near the top of the bluff, the pines that had sheltered her path gave way to smaller birch and dogwood saplings. Ferns and high grass filled in the spaces. Misty waded knee deep to the old foundation overlooking the river. Ajello's mansion had stood here looking down on the world until it burned twenty-three years ago. Since then, nature reclaimed the grounds and only the broken down fieldstone walls show any trace of the past. Jennifer draped the reins over a small branch and Misty quickly pulled them off and began grazing the area. She laid out the blanket on the grass within the walls and took a big drink of water. Then she wiped off her legs where the sweat of the horse had mixed with her own. She had the top two buttons of her flannel shirt undone when she was startled by footsteps behind the foundation wall.

She could hardly move as the steps came around the corner of the wall and showed themselves to be Bob LaRouche. Bob was a senior at the school and a linebacker on the football team. Most people kept some distance from him since he usually had an attitude. Jen hated him because he always gave the cheerleaders a hard time, groping them in the hallway if he could. He lived out here away from town, too. Today he was carrying a .22 rifle over his shoulder. He wore a pair of loose jeans with no shirt. His work boots were untied.

"Don't let me stop you," he said, motioning to Jen's hands at her shirt buttons. "Keep going, let's see what you got."

Jen was shocked. "Like hell!" she shot back. She looked around trying to find a way out of this while keeping her cool. The foundation walls were on three sides growing taller, to about seven feet, toward the back. Bob stood at the only open wall, six inches taller and 80 lb. heavier than she was. "What are you doing up here anyway?"

"Just shooting squirrels and shit, but I ain't had no luck today. Till now, that is." He started walking in closer and Jen stepped back once while re-buttoning her shirt. "Come on, take it off for me."

"Get lost creep, I'm going home." Jen started throwing her things in her pack.

"You're not going anywhere yet."

"What are you going to do, shoot me?" she said. "I don't think even you are that stupid." As she reached down to pick up her blanket Bob gave her ass a kick with the bottom of his boot, knocking her to the ground. She sat up instantly with the meanest face she could muster.

"You don't have to call me stupid. I think you're pretty. Pretty fucking hot, in fact and just wanted to get a better look at you. I haven't seen you much since you quit cheering, you know."

Jen stormed by him but, Bob grabbed the tail of her hair as she went by and pulled her back to the ground again. She shrieked to be back on her blanket but stopped cold when he leveled the gun, not at her, but at Misty, still grazing a few yards away.

"How would you like to walk home, Jenny."

"Fuck you. You wouldn't dare."

"Maybe just the knee. You'd have the only three legged horse in town."

"No don't," Jen said at first angrily and then with resignation, "put the gun down." She put her hands to her shirt again and started at the top button. Bob leaned the gun on the wall and started to her. "No closer, just looking, and just the top OK?" Jen was uneasy now.

"No way, Jenny. I want to feel your tits."

"But that's it, right. No more."

"Sure Jen, whatever you say."

Jennifer slowly undid the rest of the buttons on her shirt while backing up against the wall. Letting it hang open in front she put her hands on the rough stone behind her and took a deep breath. Bob approached and pulled open the flannel gently with both hands. He could see the yellow bikini top she wore beneath and he brushed the backs of his hands through the material across the point of her breasts. Then he slid his hands under the collar and down her shoulders, pushing the shirt off. Jen let her arms relax by her side and the shirt fell to the grass. She was priceless. Bob now took a deep breath and ran his finger along the strings to the center of her cleavage and down her flat tummy.

"Nice pair of C's you got there, Jen," he said with a laugh and gave her left tit a squeeze, pinching the nipple and pulling the bikini aside. "Why don't we sit and get more comfortable?"

"No, I'm fine here." But Jen let herself be pulled toward the blanket. She stood quietly while Bob straightened the corners. Then he guided her to her knees. He shook off his heavy work boots and knelt in front of her. He reached around her back and pulled on the knot to release her top, then pulled the other and lifted it off her by the strings and stuffed it in his pocket. His hands slowly went up and down Jennifer's beautiful 18-year-old body, from the sides of her thighs up to cup both her breasts and massage them together. He lifted her chin and brushed her hair behind her shoulders. When she looked up at him he kissed her. Jen did not respond, not knowing how she should without encouraging him on. Bob just kissed her again, this time much harder pushing her onto her back on the blanket. Her hands came up to stop him but it was useless. Her right arm was pinned behind his back and he quickly caught her left and pinned it with his left above her head. She knew now that he could feel her fear. Both her hands were caught and his right hand was free to roam her body, which it did. While driving his tongue into her mouth, Bob worked Jen's tit over with his hands. Her nipples grew hard and tender and he broke off his kiss to pinch one between his teeth. His licking and sucking on her tits turned her light pink nipples a deep red. Jen was breathing heavy now and squirming under Bob trying to get away. At the same time her body was reacting to being pinned to the ground and manhandled. Her temperature was rising and her hips lifted. She was breathing in grunts as she tried to pull her hands free.

Bob moved his tongue from left to right tit and up to her throat and ears as well. He was getting a taste of every inch of her. When she tried to protest, he would bury her mouth with his and search out her tongue. She began to kiss him back and get her tongue into the action when his hand reached down and stroked her thigh giving a good squeeze. She reacted by lifting her knee, the only way she could move. Bob quickly grabbed the back of her knee and pulled her leg up around him, giving him a great feel of the back of her thigh and her ass through her shorts. He made himself at home, feeling the entire length of her leg and reaching under her shorts to grope her ass through her bikini bottom.

Now Jen could feel things getting out of control and she tried to slow it down.

"Bob, come on.... A deals a deal, Bob.... Come on. Stop it, please." Her voice was shaking and she fought to get loose one more time. He pushed her leg down flat and pinned it with his own. Then moved back up and returned to his tit work, diligently going left nipple to right nipple with both tongue and fingers. Jen relaxed a little and didn't notice his hand drift down her stomach and pop open the fly on her shorts. Suddenly his hand thrust down the front of her shorts and began massaging her pussy through her bikini. Jen lurched up but there was no where she could go. Bob pushed her legs open some more and began roaming her crotch. She cursed her body because she knew he could feel her heat. "Bob, please... stop it, please."

"OK Jenny, I've got a new deal for you," and he waited while still working her pussy, now with his fingers sliding under her bikini.

"What?" she finally asked.

"You let me pull off your shorts and I'll do whatever I like with you for the rest of the day." He laughed to himself, "How's that?"

"Bob, no, come on now."

"Well," he said, "I really don't think you've got much of a choice." He sat up and pulled her knees together. Then holding her shorts at the waist began pulling them down. With her hands free now, Jen tried to keep herself dressed.

"Wait a minute," she said as they wrestled over her crotch. "Wait a minute, Bob."

"What is it?" He relaxed a little but still held the upper hand.

"OK, wait... I'll let you ..." she stopped to catch her breath, "I'll take off my shorts but you have to keep your pants on, OK?"

"That's it, That's your deal. I can still touch you anywhere I want if I keep my pants on?" He seemed unbelieving.

"Yeah, you can have my body if you keep your pants on," she couldn't believe what she was saying but, she had no choice, this might buy her some room.

"OK. Deal." And as her grip relaxed Bob worked the shorts over the sweetest pair of thighs he had ever seen. Slowly he pulled them over her lifted knees and down to her ankles and off. Then he picked up each foot in turn and removed Jen's sandals. "Just so I can say I had you completely naked, on your back and with your legs spread." With that, he spread her legs wide, ran his hands up to the strings of her bikini and pulled them loose. A quick tug and he put the bottoms in his pocket with her top.

Jennifer was now just that, stripped completely naked with her legs spread wide lying on her back under a boy she despised. She had never let a boy under her blouse before and now this jerk was running his hands between her legs and under her ass.

"Spread your hair out above you, Jenny, and put your hands behind your head."

Bob was kneeling between her legs rubbing his own crotch. "That's nice, God I wish I had a camera at a time like this." He laughed at the possible humiliation she would feel. Then he leaned in on her and began sliding his middle finger in and out of her pussy. Just up to the knuckle to get her wet, but she was already wet and he worked in the whole finger and started fucking her with it. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back trying to ignore what he was doing to her, but Bob could see Jennifer bite her lip and start to hump back. He worked in a second finger and got a bit more energetic and she turned her head left and the right taking deep breaths. When he started thumbing her clit at the same time she lost it. No longer could she control what her body was going through. Her chest heaved and Bob saw the ripples run down her abdomen with each contraction. Her thigh twitched and her whole body shook with the power of her orgasm.

"I know we had a deal, Jen, but I just have to fuck you now."

Before she could think, Bob was out of his clothes and leaning down on top of her again. She could feel his hard-on against her belly and knew it would be inside soon. He worked it against her skin to get used to her body and began searching for her wet cunt. This is not the way she wanted this to happen. She had to stall him somehow.

"Wait Bob, don't ... don't." was all she could come up with.

"Do you mean you don't want me to fuck you? You must want to suck my cock first, right?" Bob sat up and straddled her waist the leaned in and brought his cock up between Jen's mauled tits. He cupped a tit in each hand and squeezed them together to wrap his cock and then started to fuck that lovely groove. Jen didn't know what was going on but thought she should try to bring him off quickly and began rocking to his rhythm. He liked the way she was moving with him now and picked up speed. After a few minutes Bob opened Jen's mouth with his two fingers and searched out her tongue. Her eyes were closed and when he shifted forward she did not see it until his cock was in her mouth. He held the same pace as with her tits and began fucking her face. Jen could not turn away, he held her in place and drove forward until his cock pushed into her throat. She had no choice yet again but to open up to him, this time in the most revolting way yet. He was using her pretty face as his little fuck toy.

Struggling to breathe as he picked up his pace, Jen was shocked as his seed shot down her throat. She choked and tried to turned away and he came out of her mouth. In a second he was back between her ripe tits and fucking them harder than before. Each thrust now ended with his sperm shot into her face. She kept her eyes closed and waited it out as Bob finished his needs.

"Are you happy now, you bastard? Can you get off me?" Jen was glad it was over and she wanted to get out of there. Bob had other ideas, however.

"You are the sexiest little cocksucker in school, Jenny." He slid back down but still held her pinned to the ground. As he massaged his come into her breasts he kicked her legs open again and positioned himself between her knees. "I feel I owe you one," and he dove down into her pussy and immediately found her clit with his tongue.

Jennifer tried to push him away but found her legs squeezing his head in place. One of his hands mauled her tits some more while the other began finger her cunt. She could not resist and her body's desperate instincts took over. She pulled him in with her thighs and her hands now, not wanting any of this to stop and when the wave swept over her for the second time there was no resistance. Her hips humped his face like he had fucked hers. She couldn't tell if she was breathing until she heard her own screams of orgasm. Finally, as it passed, she let him up for air.

What Bob saw as he rose took his breath away and brought his cock back rock hard. Jennifer's perfect teenage body, still writhing in ecstasy was laid out spread-eagle before him. Her skin was on fire, blushed red and quivering. Her mouth, still showing his come on her lips was wide open, catching her breath. Her tits rose and fell with each inhale, her nipples still standing erect. Everywhere her skin glistened with the mixed sweat and sperm.

As he moved his cock up to her pussy she offered no resistance this time. Jen lifted her knees and opened herself as much as possible to him. Neither much noticed as he burst through her cherry and into a steady fucking rhythm. Her body was so aroused and her pussy soaking wet that she took him in all the way, easily. Reaching back he hooked both knees with his elbows and folded her in half. She felt him drive deeper than before and she grabbed onto her own knees tight against her tits now and let him take her. Jen accepted her first fuck with quiet resilience. It surprised her that she had given in so easily, but she realized that it turned her on incredibly to be forced. Guys that wanted to hold her hand just didn't stand a chance.

She came twice more beneath his athletic body and then he rolled her onto her knees. On all fours he took her from behind, pulling her head back by her long hair and riding her like the animal in heat that she was. With his last desperate strokes he deposited the first load of cum into her sweet, new pussy.