River Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like Matty made good with the local boys." Lindsey said and flicked her head towards a small group of guys huddled around the muscle as he obviously recounted our little encounter.

"It might be a good idea to get you ladies out of here."

"Why, you thinking they might want to mix it up?" Morg said with derisive snort.

"Well one-to-one, I'm game for anything, but the odds are decidedly in their favor seeing as how there are five of them..." My tone was detached.

I wasn't the least bit concerned about the group and I wanted to put the ladies at ease so I motioned for them to get on the cart. They hopped in and I started it up. We were making our way to the road as the group of guys, Stevie-boy leading the way started walking towards us. I steered the cart in their direction and gunned it.

They scattered like roaches, and we were off into the night with a string of insults and idle threats in our wake.

It must have been past two o'clock and the alcohol kicked into overdrive so we decided to turn in and get some rest. If it was anything like this evening I'd be in for a full day of partying.

We walked into the trailer and Morgan headed straight for the bedroom. Lindsey and I sat in the kitchen as I pulled a Gatorade out of the ice-chest and drank deeply. The last thing I needed was a hangover the next day.

"That was pretty cool of you to step up and bail Morg out like you did." She offered as I slid the Gatorade over the counter to her.

"Yeah, well guys like that get all pumped up and wind up doing something stupid, so I figured I'd nip it in the bud." ...that reminded me...

I looked at Lindsey appraisingly. She furrowed her delicate brow, "What..."

I figured she was probably cool with it so I asked, "Speaking of...bud... You smoke?"

Lindsey's grin took in her ears, "Does a bear shit in the woods? You bet your ass I do..."

Nice...I was already moving towards my ice chest when I pulled out a mayonnaise jar and popped open the lid. The sides of the container were white like it was full of Mayo, but the interior was sealed and hid my stash of bud, pipe, and lighter.

She squealed with delight, "I can smell it from here! Pack a bowl and let's take this out to the porch." She had a rambunctious look, and the way she bolted for the door made her scrumptious ass jiggle enticingly.

Once outside, we sat on the patio to lite-up. There was and old couch that still looked in rather good condition. We sat on opposite corners and I passed her the pipe, "Ladies get first green... Like I said, I'm a gentleman."

She took the lighter and hit it like a pro. Her lungs swelled, causing her tits to strain against the fabric of her tank-top. She handed me the pipe and I drew a hefty rip, almost instantly I could feel my mind twirling.

She leaned back in her chair as far as she could; letting the smoke penetrate her lungs fully. It might have been the weed, but I think she also had ulterior motives as the movement caused her shirt to rise up exposing her tanned abs.

I also caught a glimpse of that satin thong again as the straps rode high on her hips. She leaned slowly back forward and her eyes were hooded in that most wonderful haze.

"Damn, that's some good shit." She had a half-baked grin as she let her head fall forward.

"Yyyyyuuuuupppp;" I croaked. Smoke wafted out of my mouth and into the warm night air.

She shot me confused look, then a grin slowly took in her ears and we both began to chuckle. Chuckling gave way to snickering, which in immediately turned into outright laughter.

"Yer fucked up!" I smiled as I playfully pushed her towards her corner of the couch. She went with the movement as if in slow-motion, and she settled back into the couch enjoying the high. "un-huh..." Her voice was soft and seductive.

She languidly extended her legand brought her foot up; placing the heel on my inner thigh.

Letting her head drape back against the seat rest she murmured, "Don't you just love the way things feel when you're ripped?" To accentuate her point she rotated her foot and slowly drew it down my inner thigh to my kneed and back up again.

I grabbed her foot and began to massage it slowly, "Yeah, I love getting massages when I'm baked, feels SOOOO good..." I moved down to her ankle and sat forward, gently working my way up to her calf. I could tell through the thin fabric of her warm-ups that she was in great shape.

She let out an approving moan as she flexed her foot. Her toes traced against my abs. "Oh my... someone sure hits the gym," She purred.

"I could say the same thing," I had worked my way up to her knee by this point, and she gave a contented sigh.

She looked at me with a sexy smile, "That feels so good...keep it up and I may have to return the favor..."

The little general twitched, he had an uncanny ability to pick up when women talked about him... funny how that works...

"I can think of things I'd like more than a foot rub." My tone was lusty and forward, and I boldly ran my hands up her thigh, gripping her mid-way between her knee and the crease of her leg.

The sudden movement caused her breath to catch, and she giggled as a shiver coursed through her. She leaned forward, whispering "So can I." With a naughty smile she walked her fingers up my thigh to brush against my hardening cock through the fabric of my shorts.

I looped my hand around her neck and drew her to me. Our lips met with urgency. Her tongue traced my lower lip and I sucked it into my mouth. She moaned softly with need.

I let my hands slip down to her covered crotch, I could feel the heat emanating from her sex. She rolled her hips towards my hand, and squeezed my cock with a lusty look in her eye. "Weed makes me horny as hell," She breathed as she looped her fingers into the waistband of my shorts to pull herself closer.

"YOU make me horny as hell," I uttered. "The smoke is just a bonus."

She seemed to like what I said, because she thrust her tongue in my mouth for a moment and then whispered "Let's take these things off," as she let go of me and stood up looping her hands into the waistband of her pants.

In one graceful movement she bent over, keeping her knees straight, and slipped the thin material down her long slender legs. Her back was to me and MY GOD, her ass made my cock ache!!! It was perfectly rounded and rock hard. From this angle the thin strip of her red thong threaded up her ass crack, if it was brighter I would swear I could see the edges of her starfish. She turned around and those sexy panties clung tightly to her pussy.

I settled back into the couch marveling at this goddess. Suddenly an image of Morgan flashed through my mind, wearing her own diamond-studded thong and peeling her warm-ups off for my enjoyment. ...WTF... I shook my head to fend off the image, and looked up just in time as Lindsey straddled my hips bringing her crotch to rest on my cock, which was painfully tenting my shorts.

She giggled mischievously, "Did I do that?" her innocent expression, coupled with the weed made me almost shoot my load. I grunted in affirmation and grabbed her by the waist. Both hands pushed her onto my aching prick.

She gasped delightfully and rolled her hips back and forth, dry humping me. "Fuck I'm going to enjoy this." She looked into my eyes and ran her hands through my hair as she sat down on my dick evoking a moan.

"Take my cock out." I said through gritted teeth. I firmly cupped both her ass cheeks and let my finger trace down the fabric of her thong. She hissed with the movement and snapped a hungry gaze on me.

"Ummm Hmmm......... Yes sir." She growled. She leaned back and fished her hand into my shorts. Her fingers found the tip.....

...The light to the Kitchen flipped on...

Both our heads shot up in concert. Uncle Brett strode past the window on his way to the kitchen.

"Oh fuck..." I whispered, grabbing Lindsey by the waist lifting her clear of me. She whimpered slightly and crouched low behind the couch as she hastily pulled her pants back on.

She had sat back down just as Uncle Brett looked out the window. He made out the two shapes on the couch and opened the window, "What are you guys doing out here?" He stopped sniffed the air a coupled of times... Fuck... that's it... I'm screwed... He's gonna flip... then and wide smile appeared on his face.

He laughed as he closed the window, and walked out to the porch. Lindsey and I both were looking like we had just got caught with our hands in the cookie jar.

He walked up to us and looked down, grabbed the pipe from the table in front of us and brought it to his nose. "Smells pretty good." With that he snagged the lighter and took two sharp puffs. He tried to hold it in, but a stout snort escaped him and he nodded his head, with his lungs full of smoke he whisped, "Yup, definitely pretty good..."

My jaw dropped.

12