RMC: Birthday Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers

I opened my eyes again and found myself looking up along Janet's flat tummy to Bug's hands on her breasts. I watched her fingers twiddling and tweaking Janet's nipples, her hands cupping and fondling her breasts. I realized that Janet's leaning back had not only been directing my tongue, but she'd been leaning back into Bug. Her neck was arched back, her head facing the ceiling. I insinuated my own hands into the fondling of Janet; Bug didn't fight me but allowed me to share the pleasure. My fingers found her nipples; Bug's hands slid under, caressing and fondling her breasts. When I moved my hands back down to the smooth flesh of her breasts below her nipples Bug's fingers moved back to her hard nubs.

Bug wasn't moving a whole lot on me; it became apparent that, although they'd been pleasuring me together for quite some time, I wasn't going to be the first to get off. Janet's coos of pleasure, her writhing to the assault of my tongue and lips was increasing, the tight little wiggles and shudders of her ass against my chin became almost constant until suddenly her body convulsed, her hands first pushing Bugs and my hands away from her breasts and then reaching between her legs to push against my face. "Oh My God! Sensory overload! It's too much," she breathed out heavily, a solid convulsion as I pulled my tongue away from her clit.

No sooner had Janet cum than Bugs motions on me increased. Janet lifted a leg and moved to the bed beside me while Bug pulled her hands back and put them on her own breasts. Seeing Bugs hands on her own tits suddenly made me realize how much Bug and Debs had been alike. Debs loved to have her breasts played with, but also liked to be on top, and if I wasn't playing with her, fondling her, she wouldn't hesitate to fondle herself, tweaking her own nipples while staring into my face. Seeing Bug fondling herself while Janet recovered unexpectedly shifted my mind to the previous day. I realized that when I'd had Bug on her back on the bed, her legs over my shoulder while I fucked her standing up, that it was almost the exact same spot and same position that Debs and I had shared that morning before she died. Closing my eyes again, it could just as well have been Debs sitting on my cock; I hadn't until then realized how exact the similarity in build between Debs and Bug was. I'd noticed before how Bug wore Debs clothes, but it was in this situation that it dawned on me just how much alike my niece and my wife had truly been.

A little twinge of conscious sent a needle into my brain telling me that fucking my dead wife's look-alike niece in my wife's and my bed was somehow wrong. I closed my eyes, trying to forget the memory that had just pierced my brain when I heard Debs say, "It's OK baby, I know you still love me." Instantly the piercing feeling disappeared, instead a pleasant warmth spreading through my brain as my eyes flashed open. Neither Bug nor Janet had moved or shown any sign of having heard anything. Debs voice had been so real I was sure that I'd heard it with my ears, the lack of response from the girls telling me that Debs had spoken to me alone. My pang of conscious disappeared.

Reaching up to Bug she readily allowed me to replace her hands with my own on her breasts. Leaning forward, her hands coming to my chest, gave her better flexibility and she used it. Not just rocking and twisting on my cock, now she was rising until I was almost coming out and then plunging down, hard, fucking to completion. She overestimated on one rise, my cock flopping free against my stomach as she did. Lowering herself back against my hard cock, she slid forward and backward, my cock riding against her clit. I felt Janet's hand slide in between us, and apparently Bug did too as she stopped her sliding to lift up and Janet's hand gripped my cock, raising it until Bug could settle back down onto me again. Looking over at Janet she smiled at me and then leaned into Bug, her mouth replacing my hand on Bug's breast.

I slid my hands down to Bugs waist, holding her as I took over the fucking, pistoning myself into her, feeling the cum boiling out of my balls and into my cock. I'd momentarily closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure, but feeling something different between us I opened them again to find Janet's hand on Bug's clit, her fingers occasionally touching my cock as well. I felt the heat rising in my shaft, my impending orgasm just seconds away, when I felt the shuddering and convulsions of Bug coming first.

Bug was once again lying against me on the right side, Janet cuddling against me on the left. My arms were pinned under their shoulders, only able to touch and rub their arms and backs. Nothing had been said once we'd all cum, we'd all just naturally snuggled together. "Happy Birthday, Uncle Jim" Bug whispered, just because she had no need to talk loudly. "Did you like your present?"

Leaning over to her she tilted her face to me and I kissed her, a warm 'thank you' kiss. "Umm, Bug - it was wonderful," I answered. Turning to the other side, I leaned slightly to Janet's face and gave her a similar kiss. "Just how long have you two been planning this little fun time?"

Bug giggled, a sound that never fails to please me. "Ever since you introduced us."

"Is that so?" I asked, not really intending the question for either of them. My attention was shifting slightly back and forth between Bug and Janet, but I was looking a bit more at Janet at that time and she answered.

"We've talked quite regularly over the last few weeks."

"About what?" I was curious - besides me, just what had they talked about?

"None of your business. Sometimes girls just need to talk," Bug answered with an impish smile, reaching up and pushing my chin aside.

"About what?" I repeated, this time to Janet.

"Oh, about how big your cock is and what a magnificent stud you are," she answered straight faced, her hand sliding down and gripping my wilted member. "What else do girls talk about?" Her face broke into a grin.

"Is that so?" I slid my hands in under each of their arms and tweaked a nipple, eliciting identical clamping of their arms against mine and rolling so that my fingers came away from their nipples, the giggles from both sides almost identical.

Janet gave in first. "We talked about what we needed to. Safe sex for instance. Someone promised me they would use protection with others and then didn't, so I needed to know what Kris's story was," she said using Bugs real name. I knew that the first couple of times Janet and I had gotten together after Christmas we'd used condoms, and then after that we'd gone back to bareback. I'd had condoms out on the side table and she'd just put them back into the drawer - an obvious conscious decision, but I'd forgotten to ask her about the why. This certainly explained that; whatever they'd talked about, Bug had convinced her they weren't needed.

"I told Janet I was going to surprise you for your birthday, and when she'd said she'd been thinking of doing something too... well, we decided to share you." Bugs hand slid across my hip to my soft cock giving it a caress. Pressing down slightly on my belly when she did I suddenly realized I needed to piss.

Beginning to extract my arms from beneath my twin lovers I said "I'll be right back, I need to take a leak." I slid downward and out, leaving the two of them facing each other on their sides as I padded naked to the bathroom.

There is nothing as beautiful in nature as the female body. Revered by the Greeks, adored by the Romans, celebrated by virtually every civilization; the Kama Sutra would be just another book without erotic drawings of voluptuous, aroused, women. Pompeiian art would be just paintings if not for bare breasted beauties. Would the Venus di Milo be nearly as revered as exotic art if her breasts were missing instead of her arms?

I wasn't gone all that long, but as I turned back to the bed after washing my hands, Janet and Bug were no longer separated by the distance of my body. Now their bodies were intertwined, their mouths locked together in a kiss - and there was no mistaking, it was a lover's kiss. There is nothing in nature as beautiful as the female body, and nothing as erotic as two females pleasuring each other.

I of course knew that Bug was bi, but what surprised me about this was that Janet seemed to be the dominant one. Bug had rolled more onto her back with Janet slightly above, her hand behind Bugs head holding her head to her. Bugs hand was stroking slowly up and down Janet's back and as I watched it reached Janet's delectable bottom, giving it a squeeze. Janet slid her hand from Bug's head down to her shoulder and then onto her breast - and I realized this was something that I didn't need to interrupt. Neither girl was aware yet that I'd returned so I stepped sideways and quietly slipped into the bedroom easy chair, content for the moment just to watch.

Both girls' hands were roaming each other's bodies; what one did, the other followed. Bugs hand came away from Janet's bottom to her breast; Janet's hand slid down Bug's side and onto Bug's bottom. When her hand slid around her hip and delved between Bugs legs, Bugs legs widened, welcoming her touch, and at the same time her own hand moved onto Janet's pussy. Despite having just been molested by these two gorgeous creatures for the better part of an hour and having cum just minutes before, watching this erotic show my cock swelled and rose to full erection again. Taking myself in hand I stroked myself, not to get myself off, but just increasing my own pleasure and getting myself rock hard as I watched.

Both girls seemed to know exactly what to do to the other; presumably doing what they liked having done to themselves, their own directions being returned in instantaneous direct contact feedback. Fingers buried to the hilt varied to fingertips touching and rubbing aroused clitorises. Slippery fingers being drawn around and over a pink nub went to pinching and caressing labial flesh. Their hands pretty much stayed between each other's legs whether they were kissing or whether their heads bent to each other's breasts. Their lovemaking was slow and languid, neither in a hurry to get off, or to get the other off.

Janet was first to break the pattern. Breaking from a kiss, I heard her whisper, "I'm going to eat you."

"Mmmm. I'd like that," Bug whispered in return, her other hand following along on the back of Janet's head as she lowered herself down her body. Janet's mouth stopped at her breast, suckling first one and then the other of Bugs hard little nipples before she kissed her way down her stomach. Her hand pulled away from Bugs pussy and stroked down her leg as she moved in, stopping only long enough to raise Bugs leg over her head before leaning in and putting her mouth against her pussy.

It seemed obvious to me that Janet was no stranger to licking a woman's pussy. I hadn't known that about her before but the ease with which she licked Bugs clit, lowered her mouth further to suck on her pussy and labia, told me she was experienced in navigating the sex of a woman. I realized she was tongue fucking Bug just about the time that I realized if she was, she was finding a load of my cum. That was confirmed when she slid two fingers into Bug and then pulled them out, sticking them in her mouth, and then repeated.

Watching this spectacle my cock had gone from just erect to rock hard. No longer stroking myself, I was just sort of holding it at the base, a rigid pole pointing up from my body. Bug had been watching Janet pleasuring her, not paying attention to me, when for some reason she looked over and saw me. She extended her arm toward me and beckoned me over with the crook of a finger, a wicked little smile on her face.

I knew that Janet, with her face buried between Bugs legs, hadn't seen me so as I stood I stepped up close to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "May I join you?" I asked. Her hand came over and found my leg and gave it a squeeze, affirmation enough for me. As I started to crawl up onto the bed Bugs eyes never left my cock and, with her arm reaching for me, I stayed on my knees until she could reach me. Gripping my cock there was no doubt about what she wanted and seconds later she was feeding it into her mouth.

Kneeling above her like I was I had easy access to her breasts which I fondled and stroked while she sucked on my cock. Although I was already hard again I wasn't that sensitive and knew it was going to be a while before I was going to cum, but that didn't seem to matter to Bug. I could tell she was getting off on sucking me, and with Janet between her legs, it was obvious that even though I wasn't going to cum, she was. Her legs twisted in and around pulling Janet tighter into her pussy while her breathing and sucking on my cock became more insistent. I watched as her body slowly stiffened, her back arching, until with a gurgling moan she began to convulse with orgasm, her movements on my rigid prick stopped for the moment. Whether Janet carried on with her tongue action to torture Bug, or she just understood not to stop, she didn't pull away keeping Bug squirming and moaning for what seemed minutes but was probably much shorter than that.

I eased back from Bug pulling my cock from her mouth. Her mind was obviously no longer engaged in pleasuring me, and seeing her so obviously in orgasmic delight I was perfectly happy to allow her to recover for a bit before continuing. Dropping to my side from my knees, I laid down beside Bug, her backside partially to me. Janet crawled up beside Bug on the other side, her smile saying that she was quite pleased with herself.

Reaching for Janet, Bug put her arms around her and pulled her close. "That was nice," she said, and raised her face to Janet. Their lips touched, but didn't separate, the 'thank you' kiss increasing in passion. "You taste like me," Bug said when they finally separated moments later.

"You get so wet," Janet whispered, in return. I realized that even though I was there and the two of them had arranged this as my birthday present, at least for the moment they were paying attention to each other only. For some reason Janet's words reminded me of our Rocky Mountain tryst and I realized she was right; Bug really did release copious amounts of liquid in lovemaking. Every coupling that we'd had in Colorado had left a large wet spot to clean up or move aside from so we didn't have to sleep in it. Having a private room with four beds, we hadn't had to wash sheets every night (which might have aroused some questions), but after several days we still had to strip the beds and wash the sheets. When they were dry and ready to remake the beds, Bug's mom had helped me replace them all on the beds when nobody else was around thereby negating any questions from others.

"You were good," Bug whispered.'

"It's been awhile, but you never forget."

"Umm." There were a few other whispered words, a few "uh-huh's" and "me too's," intermixed with words that I couldn't hear.

Lying behind Bug I just allowed them their moment of togetherness, wondering as I did just what exactly was happening between them. It seemed obvious to me that whether they had ever met physically before this weekend, something was transpiring; they were more than friendly girls fucking a neighbor and uncle in a birthday threesome. When I slid my hand onto Bug's hip and bottom, I think it stirred her perception to realize they'd been ignoring me. Turning over her shoulder Bug's hand reached back for me. "I guess we kinda forgot you for a few minutes, huh?"

"I didn't mind." I smiled, "it was really quite beautiful." I pulled myself closer, leaning in over her toward Janet. Janet leaned forward in return, and I kissed her, my arm reaching forward to fondle her breasts, my cock riding up Bugs backside. Bug was right, Janet's mouth tasted of Bugs pussy. "She's quite the tasty little girl, isn't she?" I asked.

Janet just smiled and looked down at Bug. I looked down and took her chin to turn her face to mine where I kissed her also. Relinquishing her chin I moved my hand to her tit, her nipple finding its way between my thumb and finger. "You two sure know how to throw a guy a birthday party," I whispered. I realized we were all whispering, I guess just because we didn't need to be any louder.

Bug smiled at me and then turned to Janet while her arm reached back between us, finding my cock. "Can I eat you while Uncle Jim fucks me?" she asked pointing the request at Janet, apparently assuming my willing participation.

Janet head nodded slightly, her hand reaching for Bugs hand. "I'd like that."

It took a minimal amount of rearranging from where we were. Janet began moving up, while Bug just pushed her bottom back against me. I had to move down just a little and easily entered her from behind while Janet rolled onto her back, spreading her legs for Bug. She moved her lower leg under Bug's head so Bug could relax and not have to hold herself upright.

With Bug mostly on her side, my rear entry was either strained or I wasn't going to be able to watch Bug work on Janet. It's a great position for an early morning relaxed fuck, but I wanted to see more than just Bug's back. Lifting her upper leg I moved myself forward and slid it over my shoulder into a sitting scissors position. From here I could watch Bug and Janet, and easily control my movements inside her. None of us wanted to get off just yet, and my long deep strokes, slowly pulling out until I was about to flop out and then sliding back in until I bottomed out, were just what was needed.

Bug started with her fingers, looking from up close as she teased and played with Janet's pussy. I watched as she delicately rubbed a finger along the mouth of her vagina and stroked up her slit, finding and tantalizing her clit, and then spread her lips, pushing the skin out of the way until her clit was exposed. Once Janet was totally open, Bug leaned in and licked her clit, just a quick tease, before pulling back again. I looked up to Janet's face but her attention was all on Bug. Her hand was resting on Bug's hair, not guiding or controlling, but just letting her know that she was there.

Pulling back from her quick lick of Janet's clit, Bug's fingers went right back to work. Sliding down between her labia, she penetrated with her middle finger, pushing in and pulling up, working to find her g-spot. When she got the appropriate shudder from Janet she pulled her hand out and reinserted her ring and middle finger, again lifting and curling inside. This time, knowing she was finding the spot, she began a two finger stimulation. "Is that good?" She asked.

"Oh My God," Janet answered.

Despite being constrained by the position to only being able to work with her upper hand and arm, Bug was able to reach up and have limited movement with the arm she was lying on. I expected she'd work on Janet's clit, but instead she worked all around it. With two fingers working inside her vagina, her upper hand began playing with her labia, rubbing around her pubic bone, stimulating everywhere except directly on her clit. She pinched and pulled Janet's labia away from her body, one side at a time. Pushing in against her Mons, she rubbed with multiple fingers, splitting two and dragging them down either side of her clit without actually touching it.

Janet's face told it all. At first she'd been watching, but her eyes had closed, little twitches and shudders telling us exactly when Bug touched the right spot. "God that's so good..." she whispered. Bug didn't answer, just continued her pleasuring.

As for Bug, she was definitely wet so I knew she was aroused, but I also recognized that I wasn't paying enough attention to her to get her off. Surprisingly as I watched Bug and Janet, I found myself getting more aroused, not from my cock sliding in and out of Bug's slippery love tunnel, but from watching Janet getting more and more excited. I had to concentrate on diminishing my own arousal for a few moments and managed to get myself off the orgasm track.

BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers