Role Reversal for My 50th

Story Info
Dressed and fucked by my wife for my birthday.
3.4k words
4.57
60.8k
77

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story - and it has also been a long time coming. I hope you enjoy, and I hope to keep writing. Thanks to Literotica for all the inspiration over the years. Enjoy!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It took until my 50th birthday before I finally asked Gwenyth for the present I had really wanted for years. Now here I am, tied face down to the bed at the W Hotel in Times Square, waiting, anticipating the return of my wife with my long-awaited gift. I'm blindfolded, plugged, and I can't hear anything due to the noise cancelling headphones on my ears, and I'm nervous about Gwyn's reaction to my openness. It's been a long road getting here, and now all I have is silence in which to remember that road.

She learned early in our marriage that I had a fetish for lingerie – not just looking at hers, but wearing my own as well. I had been doing our laundry one afternoon, and accidentally left a few items of my private stash lying on the ironing board. I had intended to put them away separately, but forgot and left them out in the open. I experimented with women's underwear from the time I hit puberty, but this was the very first time that anyone had ever learned about it. I found my things on the ironing board, with a note – 'We have to talk' – and after the panic attack, I realized that I had to come clean quickly, like pulling a band aid.

Gwyn called that afternoon and I answered the phone saying 'They are mine', realizing that she may be scared that I was having an affair, and knowing that I would never do that. She accepted the new reality quickly, and over the next few weeks we had several conversations about what it meant for me to dress. I was always honest, but always in a partial way. I was never fully open about how much dressing meant to me, or how long it had been happening – and I never took the big step of telling her how much I wanted her to help me, and dress me, and ultimately to dominate our sex life in every way.

Ultimately – that lack of complete clarity led me to hiding the level of my submissiveness, and to the hotel in New York, 15 years later.

\\

The first thing I can notice is the smell of her. She cleaned up, had a shower, and I can smell her damp pussy near my face. I want to reach out and give her pleasure, but I still can't tell exactly where she is. If she wants to be licked, she will take it at her own pace. Today she is in control of everything.

She knows, has always known, that I would go down on her and stay there as long as she wanted without a moment of hesitation. I love to bring her to orgasm with my tongue, maybe even more than I enjoy fucking her. I love to feel her clench around my tongue, and stiffen up as she cums. When she lets me, I love to tongue her ass or use my fingers there while she orgasms. She doesn't always want it, but when she does it undeniably helps her to her most powerful orgasms.

But today – I think she understands that this is her time, to dominate, to control, to make things last just as long as she wants.

I must be a pretty picture. I hope she is half as turned on as I am. She showed me the blindfold before putting it on me. It is black and says 'Mine' in a cursive font. My lingerie is all pink – symbolic of my final acts of femininity. The stockings are silk, and delicate, and feel like heaven over my newly shaved legs (the first time). The anal plug is one that I have owned for years, and is steel with a beautiful pink gemstone between my cheeks (I gave it to her for our 15th wedding anniversary – we've used it together one time in each of us, but I've used it on my own regularly for years). The satin nighty I'm wearing was a birthday gift for me that I opened just before dinner – with the blindfold and a promise of things to come.

She touches my back, and runs her hands up and down me, through my hair, over my stockings, under me to pinch my sensitive nipples. She gently removes my headphones, and leans over me to whisper in my ear. I can't feel her large breasts on my back so she must be wearing something, but I don't know what. She is firm, and erotic, and quietly asks me if I am doing alright. I start to say that I am fine, but she slips something in my mouth – a ball gag I think – and I realize that any conversation for the night will be very one sided.

As she tightens the gag around my head, she whispers 'If you want to change your mind, all you have to do is says so!' but she knows I am too far gone into my fantasy, and my history, to change a single moment. I have belonged to Gwyneth for over 20 years – tonight just opens another door into the depths of our relationship.

She reaches around me again to take hold of both my nipples through the satin. She runs her hands under the nighty and pulls my left nipple taut before applying a clamp to it, the repeats the act on the other side. I've always loved having my nipples played with, and would often tease myself while masturbating, but the clamp is a new sensation that sends lightening bolts to my brain and lights up all my sexual response. I'm throwing my hips back at her trying to get any little bit of sensation to my ass or my cock, and I almost lose it in the sheets. She knows that I am getting closer to losing all control – I think that is her target.

When she runs her hands down and over my ass, tugging lightly on my plug when she goes by, I moan into the gag. I want her to take me – and I feel certain that she will, but I am just along for the ride at this point. She grabs the end of the plug and slowly pulls it all they way out, commenting on the ease with which it comes out before roughly shoving it back in. In and out she plays with the plug, all the while commenting about how loose I am and how much she like the jewel in the back. I'm getting used to the feel of the plug sliding in and out, when suddenly there is an extra pressure – something that I'm definitely not used to. She slowly and gently eases a much larger toy and stretches my rim until it pops into place. I moan incoherently into my gag and the bed.

"I thought you'd like my present – it's larger and the jewel is black, but I want to make sure that you are fully prepared before I fuck you."

My mind races as the realities hit me hard. I want this – have always wanted it – but it is the first time that she has confirmed my hopes and suspicions that my long wait is coming to an end.

She kisses me on my ass cheeks, and lightly runs her fingers along my stockings before saying, "I think it's time for you to see me now."

She removes the blindfold, and as my eyes adjust to the light, I turn my head to the side and see the sight that I've been aching for, for over 20 years. My wife, the love of my life, and the only woman I want – standing above me as a vision of pure sex.

The first thing that I notice is her freshly shaved pussy. I've wanted her to shave since we first married, but she has always been reluctant. It is beautiful, and I can see her lips glistening with her excitement. She is dressed in a tight, black and purple latex corset with garters and shiny black stockings. Her whole body is tightly compressed in her outfit, but I can tell that her nipples are hard. She is smiling at me – tied as I am, and she knows that the sight of her completes the picture for me of what is going to happen tonight. She has taken on the role of dominatrix, although it is not her natural way of being, and she will work to make my fantasies come true. I can't help but wonder if this will be a one-time thing, or if this is a new beginning to our sexual relationship.

I put that idea quickly out of me head when she reaches up above my head to untie my hands. She tells me not to move them, just to roll over onto my back. I obey instantly, knowing that both my desire and my submission make me incapable of any response other that to follow her orders. She reties my hands and in this position my cock is standing straight up, harder than it has ever been. I have always worried about the size of my cock and my ability to please Gwyn. She always cums harder with my fingers and tongue than she ever did with me fucking her, but at the moment, my cock is irrelevant. She will take what she wants and needs, and I will happily be her sex toy.

Once I am retied and resettled, she slides on top of me and moves up my body. I long to taste her glistening cunt, but once again I denied. Instead she turns herself around as if to move into a 69, but keeps herself upright and slides backwards until my nose and mouth are right over her freshly cleaned asshole. She doesn't say a word as she simply pushes herself down on me and grinds her as onto me until I stick my tongue out between her cheeks and start to lick. I am turned on by the taboo, by my subservience, by her power. I tighten up my tongue as she starts to ride it until it is entering her asshole. She pushes and weaves and raises herself, using me, and eventually reaches down and pinches both my nipples. She slides back a little further so that my nose is teasing her anus, and my tongue slides forward finding her soft, silky, slick pussy and I am in heaven.

Apparently she is getting close to heaven as well, and she starts to moan and grind harder. I'm finding it hard to breathe and gasping for quick doses of air as she bucks her hips on my face, grinding her clit into my chin. When she cums, I absorb the flood in my waiting mouth, and my breathing slowly returns to normal as she lifts her weight off me. She moves beside me and lies next to me, spooning me from behind. Now that the immediacy of her excitement has passed, I start to again feel the new pressure in my ass from the larger plug.

When she leans over me and kisses me, it is the most astounding moment. She has never before wanted to kiss me after I'd gone down on her. She doesn't like the taste, or the smell, and post-orgasm she has always had moments of being a little too aware of how she acts in the throes of passion, but this time is different – this time she has plans. She lies still for few minutes, kissing me and holding me, but then she starts to play with the plug that is resting between us. My hands are still tied, so I can't do anything about my own raging hard on, and she teases me by running her tongue all down my chest, over my nipples and moves down until her lips are resting at the tip of my erection.

With a little kiss, and a gentle lick, she looks at me and says, "Your turn".

She slides completely off the bed and walks around so that I can see her in full. She looks like her legs are wobbly from the immense orgasm, but aside from that she has all the appearance of a woman in control.

"I will cum again" she states "and it will be before you or I'll punish you for your lack of discipline. For now, though, I want you just to lie there and watch me. Think about our lives together. Think about whether or not this is what you really want. I want you to consider what our future looks like while I take your virginity. We can talk about it over breakfast in the morning."

She reached into the bedside table, and pulled out something that I have longed to see in her hand. It was a bright purple dildo attached to a latex strap-on harness that matched her corset. I could see that she had bought the set together, and I briefly wondered where she had picked it up.

She slid the latex straps up her legs and suddenly I noticed that the inside of the harness had two small attachments, obviously intended to go in her pussy and her ass. I was stunned. She has never let me fuck her in the ass, and although she enjoys me playing with it and licking it, she had only even allowed me to put the butt plug (the one sitting on the bedside table) in her ass the one time.

She grabbed a bottle of lube from the bedside and opened it. She put some on each of the small plugs and slid the one into her pussy with ease. Then she reached back and slowly slid the butt plug into her tight hole. She moaned as it entered and then stood back upright and wiggled her pretty behind to get everything properly lodged into place. She tightened all the harness straps and stood – looking at herself in the mirror. I can't imagine what she is telling herself about her appearance, but I have never been turned on so much in my entire life. My breathing is heavy and my dick is a rock. I don't know if I'm more excited, or afraid, but I am vibrating with giddiness at the thought of what is to come.

When she reaches over me to untie my hands again, the purple cock pokes me in the side. I giggle at the randomness of it. I've never fantasized about men in my life, but this silicone cock pressing into me may be the sexiest thing I have ever felt.

Gwyn unties my hands and pulls herself up on me until I am face to face with my future. I open my mouth slightly and she slides the fake cock into me. My tongue touches the tip, and she presses further into my throat. As she presses gently, probing the depths of my mouth, she looks down and moans at the sight. I know she can feel some slight pressure from the toys that she has inside of her, but mostly I think she is as turned on by the sight of me sucking her cock as I am by having it my mouth.

I looked up at her with my eyes pleading for more – I am ready to cum with the least a touch of my engorged cock. I am ready and willing for the final steps in my submission.

As she lifts her purple toy away from my mouth, I know that she is just as ready as I am.

She gradually makes her way down my body and skips completely over my flagpole until she is kneeling between my spread legs. I feel exposed – the plug moving in and out slightly as I clench and unclench my ass. Gwyn takes my legs in her hands and bends my knees upwards. Gently, almost tenderly, she reaches down to the plug and eases it out of my anus. I don't want to let it go.

"You don't need that anymore" is all she says as she steadily pulls the toy away from me. I still can't speak but my eyes give her permission – willing her to take the final step. I can feel my openness – the air on my gaping hole. The emptiness is killing me and my need to orgasm is long past anything I've ever felt.

"I want to see your eyes when I fuck you," she said. "I want to see your submission, your love, your willingness to anything and everything to me, or for me." She leaned over me and put the head of her purple cock at my opening. As she slid the bulbous head inside me, she shuddered – feeling the pressure from her toys as well as years of release.

"I am going to cum from fucking you, and then if you are worthy, I want to see you cum from me fucking you." She pushed the toy fully into me – stretching me in ways that I didn't know were possible. The pain was intense, immediate, and short-lived.

My ass was ready for the fucking, and my brain was on fire. I knew immediately that I could cum any second, but I held back, willing myself to obey my mistress's orders. I don't want to be punished, but more than life itself I want to make Gwyn proud, to do as I'm told, to lay the groundwork for all future commands from my beautiful wife.

Once she is fully inside me, she starts to slowly thrust her hips at me. It takes a while for her to get the feel of being the fucker, instead of the fuckee, but I can tell she is getting closer to her own orgasm as she starts to moan with every motion in and out with her hips. She is being slightly fucked by her own toys with every movement. She speeds up her fucking, and all at once her order comes.

"Cum –- NOW!!"

My orgasm is instant – the seeping of my cock stops and is replace with jets of cum that land on my stomach. She didn't even touch my cock, and I feel like I am covered all the way to my nipples. I lost touch of what she was doing while I was in my bliss, but her orgasm carried on for a long time – she was lost in a moaning sea of intense feelings and emotions. She eventually returned to the moment, and her breathing returned to normal.

I am a mess! I'm covered in my own cum, and my face and body are covered with the juices that she has left there. She undoes the clips on her strapon harness and eases herself out of it while leaving the purple cock lodged in my ass. I don't want it to go, and she can sense that I am utterly spent. This is the culmination of all my fantasy, and now I don't know what to do. Fortunately, Gwyn has found her inner dominant – at least for the moment.

She steps away from the bed, reaches down and pulls the dildo out of my ass, and places it on my belly with my pool of cum. She unties my hands, and reaches behind my head to gently release me from the ball gag, and then she kisses me – loving, hard, and passionate.

She whispers in my ear, "This changes everything, and nothing, and I love you – possibly more than ever. Now – get up and clean yourself up and wash up that cock – I might want to use it later. Have a shower and make yourself smell nice - I have plans for the rest of our vacation."

I know that it will take time to process this experience and everything that it means, to both of us, but as I shower off, and touch myself all over, and clean up my wife's newly discovered cock, I know that I am looking forward to a long journey of discovery. Now I can't wait to see what the rest of this vacation brings...