Roll Over, Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, he inhaled the scent of my ass, and then exhaled deep into my crevice. The warm breath that washed onto my tight, little asshole made me uncontrollably gyrate and grind my pussy meat even harder onto Ron's lips and tongue.

"Mmmm," I murmured with Ron's big prick muffling my moaning and groaning. I couldn't believe how sexy I sounded as I made those muffled moans.

This is so amazing, I thought! I can't believe this is actually happening!

And then I felt the tip of Ken's tongue make contact with my asshole. My entire body quivered. Between Ron's tongue flickering on my clit and Ken's tongue lapping maniacally inside my ass, I was cumming in seconds. Harder than I'd ever cum before!

"Mmmm-MMMMM!" I growled with Ron's cock reaching deep down my throat. He was really fucking my face now, thrusting his prick in and out as if it were his girlfriend's pussy. But I didn't care. All I cared about was his tongue on my clit, bringing me to the edge of heaven...and Ken's tongue, dipping into my asshole, helping me along the way as well.

The ecstasy was overwhelming, and as Ron's penis slipped from my drooling lips, I cried out, "I'm cumming! Don't stop eating me! Please don't stop!"

Hearing me scream out like such a naughty slut, the boys began working overtime. Ken's tongue was digging into my tender little asshole as deep as it could go, and Ron's lips were wrapped snuggly around my plump clit, sucking on it.

I came again and again and again, covering Ron's face with my pussy juice and letting my asshole stretch open to accommodate all of Ken's thick tongue.

My body was bucking on the bed as they brought me to orgasm #4... or was it 5? At this point I'd cum so many times, I couldn't even keep track.

Slowly, the orgasm ceased and I lay there sweating and panting.

"No one has ever made me feel that good in my life," I sighed, letting them know how much I had enjoyed them.

"Goddamn, I never met a girl that multi-orgasmic before!" Ron said as he sat up. His face was completely glazed with my pussy juice.

I sat up and gave him a long, deep, wet kiss, tasting my cum on his tongue. Then I began licking up some of the juices that were covering his face. Goddamn, my pussy tasted good!

"That was fucking hot," Ken sighed, wiping his brow.

I leaned over and tongue-kissed him too, letting the sinfully delicious tang of my ass dance all over my taste buds.

I felt the boys rubbing my tits, and pulling on my nipples. I opened my eyes to see both of them slowly stroking their cocks with their fists. They both desperately needed relief. And now it was my turn to make them feel good.

I fell back on the bed, my head nestled on the pillow.

"Feed me your cum, guys," I said, looking up into their eyes. "I promise I'll swallow every last drop."

That must have driven them crazy because they both quickly got up on their knees and knelt close to my head. I held my mouth open wide for them, ready to drink everything they had to offer.

I watched them pump their hard, sticky-wet pricks in their fists. God, what beautiful, huge cocks they had! I couldn't wait until my belly was wonderfully full of their hot, creamy sperm!

I didn't have to wait long. Looking down at my smiling face, Ken started to twitch.

"Oh fuck, Cindy," he wheezed, "here it comes!"

I watched a stream of milky-white jism burst from his pee-hole. It squirted right into my mouth, landing right on my tongue. My God, he tasted delicious!

Four or five more jets of cum exploded from his pulsating prick, filling my mouth with his pleasure. I swirled it around with my tongue, showing him how much I enjoyed taking his load in my mouth.

With his entire body shaking, Ken looked down at me as I closed my mouth, licked my lips, and began letting his cum ooze down my throat. He watched my throat muscles work as I swallowed the smooth, creamy goodness, letting it travel down to my tummy.

I looked up into Ken's eyes and winked at him with a big smile on my face.

"Oh Goddamn, Cindy!" Ron suddenly groaned.

I turned to face his jerking cock just as spurts of thick, steamy cum erupted from his piss-hole and splashed all over my face.

I opened my mouth wide, sticking out my tongue to catch every drop his cock had to give me.

Ropes and ropes of warm, gooey sperm landed inside my mouth. It was so wonderful tasting Ron's pleasure.

I looked up into Ron's beautiful blue eyes as I began drinking the mouthful of his cum. I ran my tongue all over my lips as his cream slithered down my throat, making its way to my belly.

Both Ron and Ken collapsed on either side of me and passed out. I lay there between them, my body exhausted not just from all the weed I'd smoked, but also from having enjoyed the best sexual experience of my entire life. And they hadn't even fucked me!

For a little while, I lay there wondering if I'd wake up in the middle of the night with one of them on top of me, fucking my pussy. Oh, that would be so nice.

I drifted off to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

But when I woke up the next morning, the boys were gone.

Typical, right? But I didn't mind. I still had a belly full of warm cum, and a dirty little memory that I would never ever forget.

So that's my story. I hoped you liked it. Just do me a favor - don't tell my husband. From the stories I've told him about my past, he thinks I was a complete angel in college.

12