Romantic Vacation with My Aunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the shuttle she hugged me and started to kiss my neck by saying "You are smelling very beautiful." I thought she was drunk enough and started to french kiss her lips using my tongue. She was already ready and we were kissing like crazy lovers. I rubbed her legs and easily reached her pantiless pussy with my fingers. It was burning hot and dripping wet. She whispered "Fuck me." I started fingering her pussy under her dress and she was moaning when the shuttle arrived at our building. I held her hand and we ran to the elevators.

When we got in the room, I pushed her to the bed and started to take off my clothes. She was also taking off her heels. I jumped on her and started licking her sweet feet, hot legs, burning pussy and wet clit. She was moaning and begging me to fuck her. I couldn't get off her dress but I completely slipped its bottom part and put my cock in her pussy. It pulled in my cock immediately. It was like fucking a virgin. Her pussy was very tight and squeezing my cock while burning it and dripping with juice. In seconds, I knew I was cumming and cummed to bed. I was still hard and ı wanted to fuck her doggystyle, I wanted to see her pussy from back. I turned her on all fours that I also found her dress's zippers to undress her. Now she had only her bra left. I took it off, too and turned her around to check her body.

She had tanned small tits with hard nipples, a pale bald pussy and a pale tiny ass. All ready for fucked and licked by me. I started sucking and biting her pointy nipples till she screamed. I was chewing off them in my mouth and she was screaming for me to stop. I stopped and started to kiss and bite her neck while fingering her burning pussy. Now she was caressing my hair and trying to kiss me back with more pleasure and less pain. I kissed and sucked and bit her lips until my cock got hard again and turned her around again. Her wet pussy was straight ahead of me and I pushed my head into it.

I started to stick my tongue into her wet pussy and sweaty asshole when she was moaning and begging me to fuck her. I got enough licking and started fucking her pussy from behind. I was also spanking her small cheeks and waist mercilessly to make her scream while pulling her hair back and fingering her asshole. In a few minutes, I was about to cum. I pulled off my cock and pushed it into her asshole till the end. She screamed and tried to shake off from me, but I hold from her shoulders and kept fucking her tiny asshole while she was screaming and begging me to pull it out. I cummed into her asshole a few seconds later with great relief. She was trembling when I pulled my cock out.

I lied next to her, I kissed her back, her neck and caressed her hair. She was still trembling and kind of crying. I wiped her tears and kissed her lips again. She weakly responded with her tongue. My cock was about to get hard again, but we both needed some rest. I looked into her eyes and said "I love you, auntie. You are mine now."

to be continued

12