Ron Ch. 05: Date with Courtney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remained mute in astonishment but managed to get in a quick nod before accepting her tongue in his mouth. She had a vibrator control in each hand and switched them both on. The sudden pleasurable tickle in his prostate caused him to thrust his pelvis up into hers. The clitoral stimulator wasn't positioned exactly right since his penis had to be admitted into her vagina but it was close enough, She pressed down to increase the sensation and sucked his tongue into her mouth. They continued to grind their hips together, each enjoying the pleasure from the others body as well as the genital vibrations.

Courtney felt herself cumming and sat up, vigorously riding his pole. She maintained enough presence of mind to shut off the anal bullet, and then turn it on again on as her body gave itself up to the throes of orgasm, The throbbing vagina, the prostate tickle and her soft body brought Ron over the edge and the two of them writhed in mutual ecstasy. She pushed her body against him and alternately turned the vibrators on and off. She collapsed onto him, feeling her breasts being flattened by his chest. She had intentionally not put a condom on him. She loved the feeling of his warm semen being ejected into her cavity. And now, as his cock softened, she could feel the cum slowly oozing out and over her clit. "God, that was fun!"

"Yes it was," he admitted. Having her doing all the work and that vibrator in his butt was something he'd love to experience again.

She nibbled at his ear and whispered, "okay, your turn."

"My turn?" Ron sounded confused.

"Sure, your turn to tie me down," she released his wrists from the cuffs, deftly flipped her clit vibrator to the floor and spun around to release his ankles. His cock slipped out and semen coated his balls. She slid her leaking crotch to his face and proceeded to lap up as much of the semen as she could. Some girls disliked the smell and flavor but to her it was an aphrodisiac. Ever since the first time she had seen a penis and the guy had let her touch it and he had cum into her hand she associated the smell and flavor with sexual experience. It especially brought back memories of her first blow job. The guy had been fingering her clit and they came almost simultaneously filling her a mouth with semen.

Ron was surprised to be so suddenly staring at a wet pussy, with a red cherry shaped charm hanging from a piercing in the clit hood. Her labia were spread wide to expose a vaginal entrance open from the action of his penis. It dripped his own semen onto his lips. He was compelled to open his mouth and let it drip in. Her copious vaginal juices contributed a lovely, slightly sweet but definitely sour flavor to the mustiness of his cum. His arms free, he wrapped them around her butt and brought the soft, lovely sight to his waiting mouth where he tried his best to suck and lick it dry.

"Oh God! That's what I want!" she exclaimed, turning on the anal vibrator. He moaned and she squealed as the pulses of orgasm convulsed her body. His penis expanded again, ready for action. She licked at the tip and massaged his balls.

From past experiences she knew that if she could keep him aroused and active he could likely fill her with another load. If she allowed him to relax, he might fall asleep. She got off him, grabbed a tissue and popped the vibrator out of his ass. "Ewww," she thought. Anal stuff always made such a mess and smelled terrible. She wrapped the object in a tissue and pulled off the rubber finger protector. "Here take this and flush it. Clean yourself off too."

Exchanging Roles

He did her bidding and while he was gone she cleaned her hands with wet wipes and tied the anal bullet in a baggie to wash at home. Then she loosened the straps on the bed, lay on her back with two pillows under hips, and managed to attach the cuffs loosely to her ankles and wrists. He came back and she told him to tightened the straps, "not too much, just enough so I can wiggle a bit."

He was a bit hesitant but did as instructed. Then he stepped back. Having the petite young woman helpless at his mercy was a total turn on. Lying there smiling at him, her large eyes gleaming, almost glowing with anticipated pleasure she no longer looked so young. Long waves of light brown hair framed her symmetrical, oval face and her body was clearly that of a woman, ample breasts, smooth stomach, narrow waist flaring to perfectly sized hips. her pussy was shaven, round and soft. Her spread legs caused the thin minor labia to be fully exposed and they were engorged in excitement, forming two small triangles spread to either side of the slit containing her vagina. She had an obvious clit hood and the small cherries hung from it, falling directly over her vaginal opening. He rubbed at his cock.

"That's right, just admire the view and masturbate," she admonished calmly. "I'd like some action too." Then she told him to look in her duffle, "See if there's anything you'd like to use."

The feather was laying on the side of the bed and he picked up the clit vibrator from the floor. He showed them both to her and she nodded approval. In the bag he found an inch in diameter egg shaped vibrator. He held it up, smiling, "This should fit perfectly inside."

"Yes. it does," she affirmed. Anticipation was building.

He found a clear plastic gun shape with a large trigger. He held it up for her to see. "What?"

"Speculum, to spread my pussy. Gynecologists use them to see inside, cervical exams."

He considered it. "Definitely want to see that," he thought and tossed it on the bed. She was feeling more and more excited about potential upcoming activity.

There were two vibrators inside, one a nine inch long, inch in diameter smooth white one and the other a semi-realistic flexible penis. "Semi" realistic because it had exaggerated veins and bumps and was a foot long and an inch and a half in diameter. He tossed the penis on the bed thinking he'd like to see if that monster could be embedded in her cunt.

He pushed aside several cords and other instruments for sexual stimulation and looked inside a small box. A bunch of one inch disks with a center protrusion and a tube labelled "sensual adhesive." He showed one of the disks to Courtney. "Vibrators, stick 'em anywhere. Squeeze the button."

Ron did and was surprised anyone could get a battery, motor and vibrator in such a small package. He closed up the duffle and brought the box to the bed.

He looked over the beautiful naked body wondering where to start. Maybe he should ask her. He stroked his cock and realized he had the proper tool available as part of his body. On his knees, beginning with her forehead he stroked her with the tip, lingering at her mouth and letting her lick at it , then thrusting it into the willing orifice. He rubbed it over her face, ears and neck then stroked down her left arm, allowing her hand to grasp it and then allowing her to massage his balls. That gave him another idea and he dragged his scrotum up her arm and over her breast, slapping the mounds with his pendulous balls. She smiled in amusement.

He dragged the balls over her left arm letting her left hand massage the balls and grasp his cock, sliding it through the grasp. Then he used his penis to stroke up the arm. His hard cock rubbed over her breasts and poked and nudged her nipples. Alternating cock and balls he stroked her breasts again and then down her torso, then back up, then down. She began giggling and giggling.

He swung his legs between hers and lay down on her, stroking her vulva with his cock. He managed to wrap his arms around her waist and pulled her body tightly to his, her nipples digging into his chest. He kissed her and she responded. Their tongues intertwined as cock and cunt rubbed together. Unable to resist any longer he thrust his cock inside.

She loved the anticipation and wished he would have held off longer before penetration. But she did love the warm flesh inside her and pushed upward to get every millimeter. To her surprise, he stopped after a couple of thrusts and pulled out. He leaned back and picked up the speculum. Before he could insert it, she told him, "lube." To his quizzical look she repeated, "lube, the K-Y. Lubricate it."

He followed her instructions about how to insert it and then spread it. She loved the feeling of her vagina being opened. She knew a lot of girls didn't like going to the gynecologist but she loved it. She had loved it from the first time when her mother insisted she go after discovering she was sexually active. She even liked the feel of those cold metal speculums. She recalled asking that first gynecologist if he had sex with his patients and his gruff, "of course not!" answer. She had wiggled her butt at him while he took his samples. She had insisted on changing gynecologists several times until she found one who would calmly, honestly and sometimes irreverently answer her somewhat blunt questions about sex. He had been grandfatherly and later retired. Her current gynecologist wasn't so irreverent but was almost as easy to talk to. She wondered if, now that she was 18, whether he'd be up to a fuck.

Ron needed light to see inside her cavity and used the flashlight app on his cell to look at the ball with its single dimple at the end of the ribbed cave. It glistened with moisture and he felt around with his finger. Realizing he had his phone in hand, he took a couple of pictures. Then he stood back a bit and took some photos that showed all of her spread eagle body and face. "Hey, what are you doing?" she insisted. "Don't you think you should ask permission?"

"Is it okay?" he asked, taken aback.

She pretended to consider. It wasn't like there weren't already naked pictures of her out there. Previous of her many sexual partners had taken pics and videos of her, some while fucking, and sent them to friends. She had acquired as many as she could and kept them to use during her masturbatory sessions. "Okay, just send me copies," she smiled.

"How about some better ones?" he asked, grabbing his high quality SLR from the dresser. He was a bit of a photo buff and always took it with him on trips. He hadn't had much of an opportunity to use it on this trip but he wondered if he could have used it during the sex party and realized it would have been great to have during their date at the mini golf place.

She watched as he took a few close ups of her vagina and cervix then clicked off several as he pulled away until he had her entire body in the frame. He set up the tripod for a vaginal closeup and then made a video as he removed and then re-inserted the speculum. She gasped loudly, "AAAHH!" as he inserted the egg and turned it on. She writhed in pleasure as it rattled around in the speculum but if he didn't hold it in, it always vibrated its way out.

He turned it off and, after giving her a big, tongue filled, wet kiss, got up and adjusted the camera, "Gotta get that whole, beautiful body in the frame," he told her with a big smile. Back inside went the egg and he turned it on.

She responded, "Aahaha, ... Aahaha, ... Aahaha, ...", her body squirming. "God this is why I like being tied up," she thought, being totally unable to wiggle her way out of the pleasure. Her movements intensified and her gasping increased in frequency and intensity. Not exactly a laugh, but something like one escaped her lungs, her face made a grimace of pleasure.

Ron Shoved the egg up to her cervix and then let it move back to the entrance. He massaged her breasts with his free hand and kissed her abdomen.

"Haha Haha Haha Haha," the laughter-like gasps came in staccato succession. Ron kissed her lips, hard, inserting his tongue. Her tongue responded and then her body. Tightening and then releasing in waves of vibrations. "Aaa Aaa Aaa" Ron's kiss muffled her moans. Her movements popped the speculum fee and her vagina sucked the vibrating egg all the way in. She freed her mouth from the kiss. "Ohhh Gawd!" she screamed "Oh Gawd".

Her body still shaking, Ron pulled out the egg and tossed it to the side. It fell to the floor and continued to buzz, moving around on the carpet. He jammed his cock all the way into her slippery wet, still pulsating cunt. "Oh yeah! Do me! Do me!" she encouraged him. He responded, jamming in, pulling out, jamming in again, moaning with each thrust. She thrust her hips up to meet the driving piston as best she could given the restraints, continuing to encourage him, "Harder, faster, deeper!" she demanded.

He erupted with a loud groan, "UUnghh!" filling her again with his cum. He collapsed onto her, with an extended kiss.

Clapping came from the bedroom doorway, Courtney looked over to see Jennifer and David standing naked in the doorway, watching the proceeding. "Hi guys," she said calmly.

Ron lifted his head, "What are you doing here?" Though he knew the answer was quite obvious.

"You were so loud, you woke us," David responded.

Jennifer Takes Charge

"Came to see if you needed help," Jennifer added, with a smile and a laugh. She marched purposefully in and David followed. Ron, his cock relaxing inside the one pussy, watched the neatly trimmed, almost black hair of the approaching pussy and the well build body surrounding it. His cock was no longer relaxed as she reached the side of the bed and leaned over to inspect the penetration. Her hair brushed his face and fell over his belly. "Oh my! no condom! You should be more careful, you know this slut has probably fucked all the guys within 20 miles of here."

"And half of them within 50 miles," Courtney said, laughing with pride. And who are you calling a slut?"

"Takes one to know one," Jennifer shot back. She pushed at Ron's belly causing his cock to come out. It was immediately sucked into her mouth.

Meanwhile Ron had noticed the red recording light on the camera. "Video, I see." He unscrewed it from the tripod and moved in for a closeup of Jennifer's action.

"My this tastes good," Jennifer said and then told Courtney, "You and he mix well together, you should taste this." She scoped some of the semen laced with pussy juice out of her vagina, Straddling her body, she presented it to Cortney.

Ron tried some himself . In doing so he couldn't help but be attracted by the dark fuzz covered pussy and its fleshy mound with a couple of very thin flaps protruding. "Why resist," Ron thought and drove his hardening cock into the inviting slit.

"Oh!" Jennifer exclaimed loudly in surprise.

"What?" Courtney asked.

"Your fucking boyfriend just did exactly that, fucked me!"

"He's not my boyfriend, and don't act like you're a virgin. You know you wanted it. Now enjoy it."

That's exactly what she wanted and it was a big reason for having invited herself along with Courtney. She shoved back to get his whole eight inches inside her. She used Ron's desire to stay inside as leverage and managed to coax him onto his back. Now on top she began bouncing up and down, humming.

David continued filming and was interrupted by Courtney, who had momentarily forgotten his name. "Hey, you! You with the camera. What about me?"

David mistakenly assumed she meant she wanted to be filmed so he took a shot of her spread naked body, zoomed in and panned from cunt to face.

"No, what about me. Naked, tied down and horny as hell watching those two satyrs."

David put the camera down and reached to untie her.

"No fool, 'horny as hell' mean anything to you? Fuck me!"

Hesitating only to grab the camera to record his activity, David was between her spread legs and recorded his cock sliding into her wet and willing vagina.

12