Ron Ch. 07: The Hooters Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast, the girls showered. I took Eva and Iris to the upstairs bathroom where I watched them shower. Cecilia and Karla showered in the basement bathroom. As they left my mom thanked them all for coming and told them what a great time she had, shocking me with statements that she'd love to do it again.

When they were gone, she sat Ron down and told him, firmly, that although Ron was free to have girls over, she didn't want my younger brother and sister to be seeing any of that activity. "Use the spa, if you want, but not naked, and no underwater shenanigans. Keep the door to your room locked." When Ron pointed out that there was no door she said that would be corrected. But then she added, "Of course if you know Matthew and Kimberly will be away then anther orgy would be fine, especially if your uncle Dave and I are invited," she winked at him! I don't know who that woman is!

12