Rosco & Louise Ch. 01

Story Info
Man falls in love with his new neighbour.
9.3k words
4.65
37.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Rosco Richards and my story starts when I am twelve years old. With a name like Rosco you'd think I live somewhere in the states, but no, I live in a village twenty miles east of London in England. I live with my lawyer father and head teacher mother, in a large 5 bed roomed house. Both my parents have very busy diaries and I am always having baby sitters. Currently I am about four foot ten inches tall.

Why is my height at twelve years old important you might be thinking. It is a constant source of worry to my parents and even more of a worry to me. Why? I'll explain. My mother is six foot tall and my father is four inches. When I go out walking with my father he could put me in his pocket. They have taken me to doctors, but they say that I am still growing and I would have a growth spurt at some point, maybe.

A youngish couple moved into the house opposite ours. The house itself had been empty for nearly two years and needs a lot work to make it liveable. It is nowhere near as big as ours, but for a young couple it seems a good start. Well that's what my father told me as I had not seen the new couple as yet.

I was walking home on one particular day, when I saw an incredibly unusual sight. As I sad earlier my parents are very tall, tallest people I know. But they were talking to another couple who were as tall as they were, it looks like the new neighbours.

"Hello Rosco." The woman said.

"Hello Louise." I replied.

As soon as I said that I thought to myself how did she know my name and how the hell did I know hers. I had never met her, my parents had only just met them also. The other three people fell instantly silent at this also.

"Do you two know each other?" my mother asked.

"No. we've never met." Louise replied.

"How did you two know each others name?" John, her husband, asked.

Louise looked at me and me to her.

"We do not know." Louise replied.

This was to be something between us always. She is about the same height as my mother, maybe an inch taller. John, her husband, was exactly the same height as my father. She is nineteen and john is twenty five years old.

I found out later that she is a secretary at her husband's law firm. She is studying to be a lawyer, with the encouragement from her lawyer husband.

"If you require me to look after him at any time please do not hesitate to ask me" Louise asked my mother.

"Thank you. I am always getting sitters for him" my mother replied.

That was the beginning of our relationship. I was soon going to her house regularly after school for an hour or so till my parents came home.

I sat in Louise home office reading an easy to ready story book while she studied. She was facing away from me reading a huge law book and writing something down. I looked at her shoulder length blond her flowing at shoulders. She had this habit of curling one particular strand of her hair while she was concentrating. Even though I was only twelve years old I thought heaven must be missing an angel. She had these really deep blue eyes, this incredibly infectious smile.

Then I heard a voice in my head saying "you should be concentrating on your reading and not looking around".

"Sorry" I thought to myself.

For a few seconds I wondered what just happened, did I just think that to myself or did Louise speak to me telepathically. I thought I must be going mad.

"Rosco did you just hear me say something and you replied sorry?" Louise asked.

"Eh! What the hell. Yes" I replied.

She looked at me and then we both started to laugh.

"Don't tell anyone about this." She said.

"Don't you worry I definitely won't."

"Sorry to trouble you though Louise but I have noticed that you seem to be just turning the pages of that book. I have been counting and for every page of this simple book I turn you seem to be turning eight pages." I asked.

"Well I haven't been counting, but I am reading it." She replied.

"Do you remember all those pages you've just read?" I asked.

"Well yes." She replied.

I then went ahead and tested her on the book she had just been reading. Not only could she remember it very well, it was as if she had a photocopy of every page in her mind and could recall every page, every word.

"You must have a photographic memory or something" I said.

"Yes I suppose I must, but I have never noticed it before."

Well that was double twilight zone in the space of just a few minutes.

For the next couple of years I went to her home office two or three times a week. In that time we became very good friends. We knew each other very well. I think she knew me a lot better than I did her, I could not hide my thoughts as well as her. Now that I am fourteen I thought that I would not need to go there anymore. I had grown a staggering one and half inches, so I was almost five feet tall.

But then fate gave me a very helping hand so I could carry on seeing her. All of sudden nothing worked. I became incredibly clumsy, kept dropping things, falling over the list is endless. My mother would not let me into the kitchen on my own, I would probably end up burning the house down or killing myself. Why you may ask. Well what was happening was my growth spurt was occurring all at once. Shoes and trousers I had only a month would no longer fit, none of my jackets or shirts fitted. It was so embarrassing at school I was always falling over. From being slightly under five tall at my fourteenth birthday to now being six foot five just before my sixteenth birthday.

So I kept going to see Louise three or four times during the week and a few hours over the weekend. She did not mind since she was always in her office studying for her law exams. In my eyes she got more and more beautiful every time I saw her. She smelt so sexy as well. As I got older I noticed how fit she was as well. She had a habit of wearing track suit bottoms and tea shirts when she was home and her hair loose around her shoulders.

I also started to spend a lot more time with her husband, he was such a nice guy. He took to self defence classes. He was a black belt 2nd Dan in karate. I had been doing that since I was fifteen. We went to a few football matches together also. He was a great friend to me. I realised from very early on that Louise really love him and he her. But he never knew anything about her special abilities.

As far as the mind reading abilities were concerned I had now worked it out. It only worked between me and Louise. Also it worked only when I was concentrating deeply or very emotional state. So I was better able to hide my thoughts from her now.

John and I were sitting in his front room talking about the previous evenings Karate class when Louise walked in.

"I am now a fully qualified lawyer. I have passed all my exams, done my probationary period. I can now practice as a lawyer, go to court."

With that John rushed to her and hugged her. I saw them both together and even though I loved John for being so good to me I was so jealous at that point of him. I so wanted to hug her and hold her as he was just then. But then I realised if I did hug her she would realised my true feelings for her and I might not let her go either. She looked at me and smiled and I immediately knew that had read my thoughts. She came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I do not know about everyone else but at sixteen that was my first ever kiss, even though it was just a kiss on the cheek.

"Rosco I also have a job for you by the way." She said.

I was always interested in computers, networks, security and internet etc.

"Yes what". I replied.

"What a friend of mine is looking for someone to look after his computers and network at his office. I told him that you would work there free for two weeks part time. If he is happy with you and you with him, the three of us will get together and sort out monies and working arrangements etc. How does that sound?" She asked.

"Great." I replied.

That was more than great I was going to be my own boss right from leaving school. In the next two years my business was to grow quite nicely and earn me a very nice income. I was never going to work for anyone in my working career. This was all thanks to Louise.

"Louise now that you are qualified can you go into court for me tomorrow. There is a big fee earners meeting tomorrow and I really do have to be there." John asked.

"Okay. What is the case regarding." She asked.

"A drunk guy is speeding and refuses to give breath test or urine sample. We don't really have any defence at all. He will probably get a huge fine or go to jail or both and not to mention the loss of his license. The only thing is he is very very rich and well connected, but we have no case. I have all the files in my case." John said.

What john did not know was that this was to be the beginning of the end of their relationship. He thought he was married to a mere secretary but instead of being a pussycat she was a ferocious tiger.

"Can I come and see you in court for the first time please." I asked.

"Sure Rosco" she replied.

I sat in court two rows behind Louise.

"Sorry Mr James but I have been asked to be here on the final day of this case, my name is Louise" She said.

"Well you can't be worse than the previous five of your colleagues. They have been useless. I am about to lose everything and they have done nothing to help me" Mr James replied.

"I am sure that they have tried their best for you" She replied.

Just then the arresting officer walked in front of them. He was in his early thirties, he was tall about six feet and I suppose good looking. He looked at Louise for the first time and stopped in his tracks. He obviously liked what he saw.

"Hey maybe we could meet for a coffee or something when this case is over?" he Asked.

For the first time I saw that she was angry at being spoken to like that. Especially since it was her first day on the job.

"Do you mind if I try something?" she asked Mr James.

"Sure please try anything" he replied.

"Your honour I know it's late in the day, but may I call one last witness?" she asked the Judge.

"It's very late in the day and all your witnesses have been called" The Judge replied.

"Your honour a man's life is at stake, he is probably going to lose everything he has maybe even going to jail. Surely we can spare a little of the courts time?" She asked.

The Judge looked the prosecuted lawyer.

"Normally I would protest but since this is her first day I will give her some slack." The prosecuting lawyer said.

"Your honour I call inspector Jack Gower" she said.

The tall policeman looked very surprised but got up walked towards the witness stand. As he walked Louise began reading for the first time the case notes faster than I have seen her read before. The judge and prosecuting lawyer both looked very bored and obviously thought she was going to make a fool of her self. She momentarily look up at jack and then back to her reading the notes.

"Are you chewing gum?" she asked

"No" Jack replied.

"You haven't got chewing gum in your mouth?" She asked.

"No."

"What have you got in your mouth then?"

"It's medication, my nasal passages get blocked."

"What did your doctor prescribe?"

"Airwaves."

"Which is chewing gum."

"Er yes." He replied meekly

"So you're a liar" she said loudly.

The Judge and defence lawyer both looked up and were now a little concerned.

"So Inspector so that we understand each other I'll just quickly go over the case. You say that you were following a driver who you say was driving well over the speed limit of the road. You put on your siren and he pulled over. You say that he refused a breathalyser. You took him to your police station where you tried to get him to give a specimen. He could not give the specimen. Finally here we are. Is that about right?" She asked.

"Yes about it" He replied.

"From the beginning then, when my client found out you were a policeman he immediately pulled over. Is that right" she asked.

"Yes but he was speeding and he smelled of alcohol" the inspector said.

"Just answer my questions please." She quickly replied.

She had now finished reading the complete case notes.

"Did you know that my client had put in several complaints to the police regarding harassment by someone unknown? Remember that we have already proved you are a liar once lets not repeat it." she continued.

"Yes I did hear something like that about him" he replied

"Did he not also fear that sometimes they would be following him while driving" she continued.

"I don't know about that" He replied.

"Could it not be the case that he thought he was being followed by these persons unknown?" she asked.

"Maybe" he replied.

"Is that a yes or a no officer?" she asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"So he pulls over in front of a parade of shops at a busy time. So I guess there were plenty of witnesses around when you were speaking to my client?" she asked

"I don't remember if there were any witnesses" he quickly replied.

"I am going to stop this trial and get all the witnesses from that time. If I find one witness I will make sure that you are busted down to a private at the least." She commanded.

"Okay there were several people watching at the time." He replied quietly.

"Right. So you pull him over and you start to scream at him and order him to take a breath test. Remember I will get witnesses if you do not answer correctly" she commanded again.

"Yes" he replied.

"He then refused to give a breath test."

"Yes."

"My client was in a state of fright and shock. He first thinks someone is chasing him. Then you start to scream and shout at him. Are you not surprised that he did not give a breath test."

"I suppose looking at it that way you have a point" he replied with his head bowed down.

"So do we need to go into what happened at the station inspector?" she asked.

"No" he replied.

"What do you suggest we do with the case Inspector" she asked.

The inspector went quiet for a few seconds. He knew that she had completely humiliated him.

"He does not have a case to answer" he said.

Louise walked into her office later that afternoon. She walked into the meeting of the fee earners that was still going on.

"I'm surprised to see you here. I thought you were in court." The senior partner said.

"Yes I was but it was all over quite quickly" she replied.

"I hope the sentence wasn't high and he wasn't very upset with it" he said.

She was about to answer when the phone rang. The senior partner answered the phone.

"I told you to hold all calls."

"It's Mr James on the line" his secretary said.

"Ok put him through" he replied "I thought he would have gone to jail or something".

"Mr James how are you. I haven't heard the outcome yet" he asked.

"I'll tell you what, the first five of your lawyers did nothing for me. They just assumed I was guilty and did not put up any reasonable defence. Then you sent me that new lawyer Louise". He said

"If she has done anything wrong we will look into it and make any amends to you" he butted in.

"She is the most amazing lawyer I have ever seen. Not only did she get me off, I got an apology from the judge and the arresting office is being charged with assault and harassment" he shouted.

The room went quiet. John looked in absolute disbelief. His mere secretary wife had won an impossible case and he was told he did a terrible job by a client.

"I am a very wealthy man and bring in a lot of money to your company. As an agent I also represent many other wealthy people who also come to you. All in all we bring in many millions to your company. I want Louise to handle every single one of our cases" He ordered.

"That can be arranged. I'll make sure she works for a partner who can oversee her work" The partner replied.

"No that's not what I want. I want her to be promoted to be a partner. I want her to be totally responsible for our work, not overseen. I want her to be fully in charge of this department. If this is not agreed I will take all of our work elsewhere and take her with us" he ordered.

The room was absolutely quiet now. This Mr James was a wealthy and a very important client to the company. If they did not do what he said they would lose a large percentage of their profits. They did not have a choice.

"Ok she will be made a partner immediately" the partner said.

So on her first day she had become a partner of a large law firm. Some lawyers never become a partner and most people take fifteen years to make it. But the she had now become her husband's boss. He had been with the firm seven years and was a good lawyer. Their relationship was never the same again.

About three months later while at school I got a message that Louise was waiting at the headmaster's office for me. I immediately knew there was something tragically wrong. A very tired lorry driver ploughed in to the back of my parents car. My father was killed instantly, my mother was in hospital but was not expected to live long.

When we got to the hospital I just managed to hug and kiss my mother and cry with her while she was alive. She said to me that she wanted to speak to Louise just a moment. I left and Louise spoke to my mother for maybe five minutes. I went back to my mother and within thirty minutes she passed away.

"Your mother asked me to get you live with John and me until you are eighteen at least. She also asked me to look after your financial affairs until then." She said.

"I agreed still weeping from the hospital.

So that was it. After a very tragic event I moved into the house of Louise and John. I was very happy there. I still went out regularly with John to self defence classes and football matches. I still could not take my eyes off Louise, she was still getting more beautiful every day. My business was now growing very well. I had ten paying clients and had now finished school. I am now nineteen years old.

The day arrived not long after when I decided that I had to leave their home. Not because I felt unwanted or anything like that. An event occurred which made decide that I had to leave to give them a better chance at their marriage.

I was sitting watching TV with John when Louise walked by and sat in the opposite chair. She had done this many times in the past. She sat back in her chair, she played with her hair for a while before putting an elastic to hold it back. Her relationship with John was not the same as it was in the beginning but they were just beginning to build up their relationship again.

I looked into her eyes, while she watched TV. A comedy moment on the TV made her smile, that infectious smile. She was still curling that strand of hair. She had this habit of gently rocking one of legs ever so slightly on the other. It was then that I knew. I had always thought she was incredibly beautiful. But now it was different, I felt much more strongly towards her. I had fallen completely in love with her. I could not bear the thought of her going to bed with a man that was not me. Somebody else holding her.

But I knew if I stayed here any longer I would jeopardise their relationship. Even though I loved her so much I wanted her happiness and I knew she still loved her husband. I knew she was hoping that in time he would accept her for what she was.

I was now going to tell them that I was going to leave the next day and move back into my parents home. The house had been rented out until I had decided what to do. Louise had set me up financially very well. With my business, the cash my parents had left and a mortgage free house I was now set up for life. But how do I tell the two most important people in my life that I was going to move out.

"You want to talk to both of us Rosco, don't you" Louise asked.