Roxanne and Willie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky was laughing when he took Aaron's dollar. "I'll take that as a promise."

Aaron clapped him on the back and said, "Don't worry buddy, it is a promise."

As we were walking to the clubhouse Stevie leaned over and said, "Aaron was being very nice to Ricky. Feet are Ricky's thing. Aaron knows that. He just promised Ricky that he would give him his favorite fantasy tonight."

Like I said, I was really getting to like these people.

It was almost 3:00 by the time I got home from the golf course. Roxanne was still out. That wasn't a big surprise. A major shopping trip involving six women is going to take some time.

As I understood the time schedule, we were due at Brenda, Maddie and April's house at 6:00. The studs were going to be arriving at 7:00 and dinner was being served at 8:00.

I suspected that I wouldn't see Roxanne until 4:00. I had a few minutes to relax so I picked up my current book. I was just sitting down to read when the telephone rang.

I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hi Peewee."

"Hi Roxanne, How's the shopping trip?"

"Oh Peewee I'm having a wonderful time." She paused. "Listen honey, I'll tell you all about it when I see you. Right now you have to do some things for me. Baby I am not coming home before the party. I'm at Sandra and Julie's. Were all going to get ready together. I want you to come over here right away."

"Okay, do you need anything?"

"Yes, but not much. Each of us bought a whole new outfit for the party. Stevie paid for everything. Isn't that sweet of him. Honey, he's really rich, did you know that?"

"Yes, I knew that."

"Well anyway, all I need is my makeup case and some jewelry. Bring me the matching pearl earrings and necklace that you bought me last week. I want to look really pretty for Brett tonight."

"Roxanne, what should I wear?"

"Just come as you are. We have a special outfit all ready for you." She giggled. "Peewee your going to look very cute tonight."

"Is there anything else I need to bring?'"

"Yes, we'll need your collar and leash and your chastity cage." Roxanne paused too think. "Oh yes, bring my horsewhip." She paused again, "and the gold necklace that holds the key to your chastity cage."

I laughed. "This is going to be a very interesting party."

"Honey it's going to be so much fun. Hurry now, get over to Sandra's as quickly as you can. I don't want you to miss anything. Stevie is opening some wine for us right now."

"Be careful Roxanne. You know how wine affects you."

She giggled. "Yes it makes me feel like being really naughty." She paused. "Bye sweetheart, I'll see you in a few minutes."

I hung the telephone up and gathered the things together that Roxanne had told me to bring. When I had everything, I found a travel bag and packed all of it into it.

Fifteen minutes later I was in my car driving to Sandra and Julie's house.

12