Rudy's Romps Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go right over and climb on Rudy's face, wanting to suffocate him with my ass and wondering just what iced tea flavored cock tastes like. A second later I'm leaning over and he's in my mouth. He tastes so sweet and sticky that I just want to lick him all over until he's cleaned up. Then I want to go back into the kitchen and bring out the whole fucking pitcher of iced tea, so I can pour it all over his body and start all over again.

And Rudy's back there squeezing my ass, licking the backs of my thighs and deliberately keeping away from my pussy. I don't care about how he's ignoring me like that. Not yet anyway, because I've got his cock right where I want it. I take in as much as I can, but it's so fat and the angle's so bad that I'm wondering if we should shift positions so I can swallow up even more of it.

Then Rudy pokes a thumb into me and he starts swirling it around. He's licking all around the edges with his tongue and he's getting really close to finding my clit. When he does, I want to moan so bad I have to let go of what I'm squeezing into my mouth. My moans come out lusty and ragged.

When his thumb happens on that little spot that's the size of a quarter, I feel as if I'm a pinball machine. My pussy is screaming and going Tilt, Tilt, Tilt! I want him to touch everywhere else, except Right There, because it's so intense I can barely keep myself together!

When I can't take any more of that, I have to scramble off of him. I start turning around so I can properly engulf his cock, but Rudy's like a wrestler. He grabs me by the waist hard enough to take me wherever he feels like. I end up at the edge of the couch, with my face in the cushions and my ass up in the air. Just like he wanted me.

Three fingers start caressing my pussy, from the tips to the palm and back, before Mr. Thumb introduces himself again to my very moist insides. Now that Rudy's found The Spot, it's like he doesn't want to leave it alone anymore. He's like a little kid with a brand new toy. I don't know if I'm relieved or upset when he finally pulls his hand away from there!

What I do know is that his whole face has taken over. I can feel him licking and nibbling all over my ass, all over the back of my thighs. I arch my butt even more because I want to direct him to my sweet spot. His cheeks, his chin, even his nose are prodding at me back there. His tongue goes exactly where it needs to be. He spreads my lips, but it's not enough for me. Like a little slut, I reach back there and stretch my ass out as far as I can, so that he can probe into me even further.

I get so caught up, I barely hear Rudy saying something about his neck stiffening up. He also says something about me not moving an inch. A moment later, he's shuffling around and getting on his back. His head scoots up between my legs. Rudy guides me down onto his face, keeping me partly aloft with his hands, and finding that perfect height where he can manipulate me with his lips and tongue.

I want to crash my ass down on his face, I want to feel his tongue slipping deep inside of me like a little, wet snake. And worst of all, I want that fat cock of his!

I start scooting down, keeping my full weight on Rudy's chest so he can't squirm away and move me to whatever position HE wants me in. His face looks like a glazed doughnut thanks to me. As I keep moving my body lower on his, he reaches out to snare me anyway. He plants my mouth on his, keeping my head in place with his strong grip, even as my hand scrambles behind me to try and grab his big sausage. I almost have it, but his other hand clamps around my wrist. Rudy lets go of my head long enough to maneuver both of my wrists together.

I'm like his little prisoner, as Rudy holds both of my wrists together behind my back with one of his powerful hands. His free hand decides it's going to grope me all over; from my spread ass to my burning titties. Until that hand finally clasps the back of my neck and forces our mouths together again.

My lips taste my own moistness, lathered all over Rudy's face. It is so sweet and sticky, and so different from the taste of iced tea cock I tasted earlier.

I could stay like this for days, licking my cum from off of Rudy's face, feeling his taut chest hot against my smoldering nipples. His erect cock is back there, so close to my ass and sometimes even pressed against it. This is still driving me crazy because it's all got to be part of Rudy's plan to keep teasing me forever. That cock should have been inside of me ages ago!

Maybe Rudy's had enough of the foreplay himself, because all of a sudden I feel him roll me over on my back. When I see him take his rightful place on his knees, scooting close to my thighs and reaching down to grasp his big tool, I know exactly where it's going. I want it so bad I arch my back up, placing my pussy as close to his body as I can. I almost can't believe it when he starts moving forward.

He's pressed right up against me, poised to invade, when he halts.

It takes me a good, long minute to figure out that the phone is ringing, but I don't care.

"What are you waiting for?" I demand to know.

It's like a spell had been broken. I could see it in Rudy's face; that maybe all he'd really been planning was to eat me out and to leave it at that. He'd gotten all worked up into a fever, though, just like I had. Now that the phone was ringing, it was like a bucket of cold water being dropped on top of his head.

He's mumbling something about "...only twenty-two..." and "...I could be your father..."

"Rudy?" I ask.

Rudy glances at me, as if he'd forgotten I was still there. Then he looks over at that stupid phone, that phone that keeps ringing and ringing like some annoying brat.

"You'd better get that."

It's all he says. I can't believe it!

So I get to my feet and I walk over to the end table where the phone is. I can feel Rudy's eyes boring into my naked body every step of the way.

My husband is on the other end, wanting to flirt with me. He starts telling me what he's going to do to me later, once he gets home. As we're talking, I watch Rudy quietly getting dressed. I want to tell Rudy that my husband's not coming home anytime soon, but I don't.

Instead, I say into the phone, "I just had this wild fantasy, that the neighbor from next door came over and fucked my brains out."

My husband asks, which neighbor?

"Oh, you know. That Hispanic guy that's always working out in his back yard. Yeah, he's kind of hot. Not as hot as you are, though."

I say it loud enough for Rudy to hear, and he does. He doesn't really react, he just kind of turns away and starts looking around to make sure he didn't leave any kind of evidence. A moment later, he slips out past the front door like a ghost.

The only signs that he was ever there are the jumble of my clothes strewn all over the floor, and the glass of iced tea spiked with his cock.

As I keep talking to my hubby, I wonder what I'm going to do about my next door neighbor. Rudy has left me completely wet and wanting, like very few men I've ever been with before. And all of that without even going all the way.

One of these days, I promised myself, I will have my way with him. No more teasing, no more analyzing like Mr. Spock; whoever the hell that is. Just wild and reckless sex, and lots of it.

Rudy, I think, you'd better be watching out for me, because I will definitely be coming for you. And by that I mean, cumming all over you.

#####

Part 3

Marie Gets Her Way, And Then Some

I can't stop thinking about my next-door neighbor. He got me so hot a couple of days ago! I've been fucking my husband so much he's starting to dread when I start getting antsy, when I start giving him That Look. And while the sex with my hubby is fantastic, oh, how he can get me horny, too, but he always does it his certain way. While my husband does have his little variety going on, Rudy is so... so different from the attention I usually get.

My husband is at work now. I've been pacing around the house for like an hour when I step over to the bedroom window and take a look into the yard next door. Certain, naughty parts of me start getting excited when I see Rudy lugging his weights around. After watching him for a few minutes, I can see that he's organizing them in a uniform way. He's got all the little weights on one side, the big ones in a second pile, and three different weight bars over on the side. I'm wondering if he's got his socks and underwear all sorted out like that, too.

He's like a fucking enigma in my head. How can he be so bold and so nerdy at the same time? Maybe, I start to think, it's time somebody upset his little apple cart.

I decide to trot down the stairs and head outside. I use the back door in case any of the other neighbors are out. I'm outdoors now, wearing a regular tee and sweats, which is what I usually wear when I'm lounging around the house. No underwear underneath, because who needs all that?

The fence is a little high for me, so I have to stand on my tippy-toes to peek over it. Rudy is tightening some weights on some dumbbells. I watch as he finishes up and starts curling them before I let him know I'm around.

"Hi, Rudy." My voice sounds sweet, like cotton candy when it melts in your mouth.

Rudy glances in my direction, but he keeps doing his set. "Hey. What's shakin'?"

"I'm all alone again." I try to sound cute and adorable. "You wanna come over and show me some more of your tricks?"

Rudy grins. "You're a little firecracker, aren't you? Yeah, I'll go over, as long as you don't think you'll get into any trouble."

"I don't get into trouble. I am trouble. Haven't you figured that out yet?"

Finishing up his reps, Rudy sets his dumbbells down and walks over on his side of the fence. "I've read a couple more chapters on that book I told you about. Tell you what, as soon as I'm finished with my routine here, I'll go and knock on your door. I'll school you on everything I read."

I pout. "How long is that going to take?"

Rudy shrugs. "Hour, hour and a half. Then I'll take a shower. I'll see you in a bit."

This bastard just turns his back on me and walks back over to his weights. Here I am practically throwing myself at him, and he fucking walks away like I'm not even there! Oh, I don't think so, buddy! It's my turn today!

I glance over at his side of the yard. He's got a gate at the front edge of his house. It's tall with black bars and a black screen over it. If I go around the edge of my yard and make it through that gate without being seen, none of my nosy neighbors will know what I'm up to. Not unless they come over and stick their heads over the fence like I just did.

I stride through my front yard confidently, as if I know exactly what I'm doing and exactly where I'm going. I turn the corner into Rudy's yard and keep stepping right up to his gate. As quickly as I can manage it, I avoid a couple of yucky cobwebs and lift the latch. A second later, I'm in Rudy's backyard and shutting the gate behind me. Full of accomplishment and daring, I walk right over to where Rudy is standing at the back of the house. I place my hands on my hips and raise my eyebrows at him.

Rudy is smiling at me. "That was reverse psychology."

"What? You mean you wanted me to come back here?"

He's putting some of the heavier weights on a bar, which he's got laying on the rack of his weight bench. "You're the hottest chick on the block. What guy in his right mind would not want you jumping into his backyard with him?"

"What do you know about psychology, anyway?"

Rudy shrugs. "Not much, but I do know that if you want a woman to do something, you say No to her first."

I cross my arms. "You think you know everything, don't you?"

"You're here, aren't you?" He says. To soften up how much of an asshole he sounds like, he blows a kiss at me. "Let me just do a few more reps, and I'm all yours."

Argh! He's always one step ahead of me and I'm starting to hate it. Even when I think I'm being unpredictable, he knows exactly what I'm going to do!

While I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to beat him at his own game, I watch him tighten the weights on the bar. He lies down on the bench and starts feeling for a grip on the bar, when I wished he was feeling for a grip on me instead.

Let's see him predict this, I decide, as I walk right over and straddle him. The bench isn't one of those cheap, narrow benches; it's the sturdier kind with really thick legs, so I know it's not going to tip over on us or anything.

Rudy still has his hands up on the bar, as if he's expecting me to get off. When I don't budge, he says, "You know, this would be a little easier if you weren't sitting on me."

"You want me to get off?" I ask, as I start slowly grinding my ass onto his thighs.

I can't believe I'm even doing this, so blatantly out in the open and with so many ways that I could get caught. I am such a little slut! But you know that already, don't you?

"I'd say you were getting off already." Rudy quips.

I can feel him getting hard for me. I can feel him stretching out under my sweats, so I adjust my hips to where his fat cock is rising up right underneath my pussy. If only our sweats weren't keeping us apart, I'd be taking that thing and cramming it into myself already!

And why not, I ask myself? It's a gorgeous day out, and I can use a little sun on my body. All over my body.

"Don't you move a muscle!" I warn Rudy, as I pull away.

My shirt, my sweatpants, my sandals are all gone less than ten seconds later.

It makes me feel so reckless to mount Rudy again. It makes me so horny to feel the soft, breezy air swirling against my skin and the rays of the sun warming up my back and backside. I get goose pimples all over, as I imagine someone coming by and seeing the two of us. Seeing me fully nude and with my bare ass spread over this older guy's thighs. A guy that's old enough to be my father!

I can barely remember what I was thinking earlier, that maybe I wanted to tease Rudy the way he enjoys tormenting me. I don't know what I'm thinking now, except that I want to give Rudy the fuck of his life. I want to cum so hard on that fat dick of his! I want to gush out like a steamy geyser all over his body! As I explode, I want to scream out so loud that the whole world will hear me.

I lunge forward like a hungry Amazon, capturing Rudy's lips with the snare of my mouth and shoving my tongue as deep as it'll go. And this bastard below me, he's not shy, not at all. It's almost as if he's been waiting for me to catch up to him, waiting for me to reach his higher sexual level. Rudy matches the movements of my tongue, thrust for thrust and parry for parry, as if we're fencing for control, for dominance. In so many ways, that's exactly what we're doing. He's the old master and I'm the young student, and I just know I can defeat him this time!

Finally, I compel him to remove his hands from his stupid weight bar. I want them to go straight to my ass, but instead, Rudy reaches around my upper back. He hugs me hard, as if he wants both our bodies to merge together. As if he wants his kisses to reach depths and passions that neither one of us has discovered before.

By the way he's holding me, and the fact that I'm naked and outside where everyone can see me, my senses start to peak. I'm so close to bursting, but I don't want to do it without being filled with Rudy's cock. I fumble an arm behind me, nearly tearing at Rudy's sweats, until my fingers settle around that nice prize between his legs. I don't wait. I point it where it's supposed to go, and my body swallows it up.

My orgasm rips through me, as soon as my pussy starts to stretch out, as soon as it greets its extra-large invader. I buck down hard and keep bucking down, trying to keep the overwhelming sensation going as long as I can.

For a long moment, I feel as if I'm in another world, another universe. The only things that exist in that universe are Rudy and I. We're bonded as a single animal with two heartbeats, and around us are torrents upon torrents of high voltage ecstasy. And those torrents are crashing down like lightning within my body.

I don't even realize that I've shut my eyes. When I open them, I see that Rudy's eyes are closed as well. A moment later his eyes flutter open.

As I sit up, I realize that Rudy's isn't that hard anymore. I was so overwhelmed with my orgasm that I didn't even realize he'd already had his. And now, there's a ton of cum between our two bodies. Gallons of it!

"Did we do all that?" I ask. I was almost afraid to get up, because there might still be a river of it waiting to gush out.

"Hey, I want a rematch!" Rudy sounds as if he's grumbling. "I wasn't supposed to cum so fast."

"You'll get it." I smile down at him, wiggling my ass until he finally slips out of me. I feel lots of moistness creeping out from between my legs.

"I'm serious." Rudy insists. By pulling himself up with the bar, he manages to sit up, with me still sitting nude on his thighs and facing him. "I've timed myself. I can do a full hour before I cum."

"Okay, I believe you. What-ever."

He pecks me on the lips, and I'm starting to like those pecks. They're like little reminders that he's thinking about me, all of me, and not just my pussy.

"I don't know how big your husband is," He says. "But you are a very tight squeeze."

When Rudy mentions my husband, I imagine my spouse coming home and walking around the house looking for me. I imagine him looking out the window from the second floor, and seeing me in Rudy's yard, naked and straddling the neighbor like a little whore. It starts to make me horny again.

"How much time do you need..." I tease Rudy. "To recover?"

"I don't know." He answers. "I thought I had it all figured out, but you just threw my timing off. A little while, I guess. Ten, fifteen minutes."

"Well, I'd like to get myself cleaned up, so I can be ready for you by then." I say, as I get to my feet. "Do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Go right ahead." He motions at his back door. "Past the kitchen to your right."

I scoop up my clothing before I walk in. Once I'm through Rudy's back door, I'm almost celebrating inside. After suffering through all these defeats or stalemates, I finally beat Rudy at his own game! And not only that, but I came so hard I felt like a rocket ship blasting into space.

I find the bathroom easy enough. After I freshen up a bit and get dressed, I decide to go exploring around the house. Sure enough, there isn't much evidence of a female presence in the kitchen. The house was as tidy as I've come to expect from Rudy, with no dishes in the sink or trash lying around. The living room is just as clean, with only a few sports magazines resting on the glass and black iron coffee table. He has two upholstered black couches, a big but not giant TV, and a component stereo system on glass and black shelving. No pictures of family, I notice, and I wonder why that is.

I make my way through the only hallway, coming to two bedroom doors. One of the rooms must be Rudy's because it has a bed inside. For once, I see a messy side of him; the covers are crumpled together on one side of the bed. I almost go in that room, because I want to see if I'm right about the socks and undies being anally organized. That's when all the boxes in the second room attract my attention.

This is where I go next. Some of the boxes are labeled as books, some as movies, but there is a specific one in the corner that I go to. In black marker, it reads 'Fam Pics.' The box isn't closed shut, it's just sitting there with its flaps open. I take a peek inside. All of the frames are turned so their pictures are facing in. I have to pull them out and turn them around to take a look at them.

I see Rudy posing with his wife. She's pretty. As I pull out a few more pictures, I can see that she has a nice pair of tits on her. I keep digging through the box, not because I'm that nosy in general, but because I'm so curious about what makes Rudy tick. Near the bottom, I pull out a picture of him, his wife, and a girl of about eighteen. This must be the daughter he was talking about; the one that's the same age I am, that ran off.