Ruined Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking to herself, "I really need to deal with this. I'm so fucking horny that Joshie is starting to look good. Too good. And... he does look good. He looks so fucking tasty. Why isn't he dating anyone? That will need to be a project for when we get home." Alice finishes up her shower quickly before her hands wander off again down her body. After drying off, Alice pulls her clothes on as quickly as she can without causing problems for herself later on. She smooths out several wrinkles and adjusts the clothes to prevent a lack of circulation. She hears Joshua call through the door to see if she's ready. Alice appraises herself in the mirror. She examines her clothing and appearance. "Is this top too young for me? It does look really good. It shows the girls off and helps flatten my tummy." Joshua knocks a second time within so many minutes. She turns around to see how her denim shorts look on her butt. "These shorts honestly pull my ass together. It looks so much tighter that it should. My ass looks so much better than it should! ... Am I dressing way too young for my age?"

The third time that Joshua knocks, his voice sounds more insistent, "Alice, we have a table reserved for us in the hotel's restaurant. We need to leave in the next ten minutes to make the reservation," he tells her with a significant irritation in his voice.

"Oh, honey," she replies with a sweetened voice, "we'll make it down there in time. Just give me another minute." She smirks at herself in the mirror. Alice pulls out her make up, and starts to apply a base layer.

Half way between muttering and growling, Joshua responds, "You have five minutes. Otherwise I'm coming in there, spanking your ass, and tossing you over my shoulder, if necessary."

Alice giggles to herself, as her body twitches from hopeful expectations, and focuses to finish up her make up. She dresses herself in the most appropriate outfit she can find. Part casual, part formal, revealing and sexy without being obvious, and a little matronly. Alice smooths the pleated skirt against her thighs to make sure that they at least attempt to reach her knees. Adjusting the thin top over her actual top. She wants to make sure that her shoulder is visible and proving that she is not wearing a bra. "If I was 20 years younger, I would look like I'm on the prowl," she thinks as she smirks at her reflection in the mirror. Slipping her feet into the platform sandals, she opens the door to the bedroom.

Alice finally presents herself to Joshua to go to dinner together. Joshua blinks a few times. "Um, are you going for the sexy conservative politician's wife? Because if you were, you crushed it," Joshua says as clearly as he can.

She does a slow spin as she inspects her outfit. "I don't think I went overboard. But, yes, I do want some attention tonight." Alice responds feeling a bit confused.

"Uh, I'm not complaining. You definitely will get attention at dinner. I'm just trying to figure out why you're wearing this for dinner with me." Joshua explains.

She giggles and wraps her arms around his waist. She brushes her nose against his chest, appreciating his taller stature and firmer muscles than his father. "Oh, honey..." she slurs seductively forgetting that she's addressing her own offspring. "Don't you think it would be good for you to be seen with an attractive woman? The women your age will definitely notice you more if you have a silver fox in your lap." Alice mutters as she rubs her face into his chest and squeezes his ass.

"I'm not sure that's how this works, but I'm willing to test your theory and hypothesis." Joshua smiles as he looks down at his mother. He notices that she is wiggling her butt as she looks into his face. Deep in her thoughts, she is feeling desperate for his warm milk chocolate eyes to look at. She hopes that her hazel eyes are temping. She wants to know what she can expect from him, the man that she is desperately ignoring the fact that it is her son. Alice buries the memory of Joshua being her son. She wants to enjoy this succulent experience of being desirable.

As they walk down the hallway to the elevator, Joshua asks, "So what are the details of your hypothesis, Alice?"

She has already spaced out trying to focus on the smell of his cologne. It's a new one that she's unfamiliar with. "Hmm? What did you say darling?" Alice asks dreamily, returning her attention to his face.

"Your theory is that women my age will pay more attention to me if they see me with an attractive older woman, you know a silver fox," Joshua reminded her. "What is the hypothesis that you want to test?"

"Oh, yes." She smiles delightfully. "Yes, my hypothesis is this: If an attractive older woman is seen flirting and playfully touching a younger man, women closer to his age will approach him to present themselves as an appropriate alternative when she is not present. The whole mindset that older women cannot maintain a young man's attention because she can no longer have children, type of thing." She winks at him as she pushes the call button for the elevator.

"Ok. So what you're proposing is to act like we are on a date," he replies. "And that we are to behave like we want to touch each other." He explains as the elevator door opens. Continuing as they enter the confined space, Joshua says, "And at some point, you will leave the table to go to the bathroom, or get drinks, or some such."

"Exactly. " Alice states as she leans back against the wall and pushes her chest out, hoping that Joshua would gawk at her. Joshua eyes her suspiciously. Leaning forward towards Joshua, giving him a view down her top, She playfully laughs and taps his arm, "Oh, honey. It'll be fun! How long has it been since you were on a date? It can't be any longer than me." She gives him a toothy smile.

"I'll give you that, but do we really need to go over the top like this?" he asks in a low voice.

Pushing off of the elevator wall, Alice leans into Joshua's personal space. Looking up at him, she smiles warmly and in such a way that Joshua starts to feel uncomfortable, like he's a piece of meat. He wonders to himself if this is how women feel around him. "Darling," Alice whispers as she gently places her hands on his chest, "The more over the top, the more fun it will be. Besides, don't you want to get laid tonight?"

Confused, he replies, "Every guy wants to get laid. Every night."

She purrs, "Than trust me." She starts to straighten her posture next to him. Alice stares deep into his eyes with a wicked grin on her face. The elevator dings and opens the door before she can get any closer. She steps back and grabs his hand. Joshua watches as the shorter woman drags him into the night's adventure. She is giggling like a maniac. His crotch gets uncomfortable with the sudden view and sound.

"Fuck," he thinks to himself, "If this is how she's going to act, I'm not sure that I going to want anyone to interrupt us."

***

Several hours later, Alice and Joshua drunkenly stumble back into their hotel suite. They're giggling and leaning on each other for support. The door lock confuses Joshua for a minute. Once inside, Alice immediately heads to the bed. Joshua fumbles until the door is locked again. He shuffles his feet to the mini fridge for bottles of water. Carrying four, he slowly makes his way to the bed. He sees Alice still struggling with her clothing. He dumps the water bottles onto the nightstand. He plops his butt down onto the bed, and kicks his Chucks off. He grabs one of the bottles and empties it quickly down his throat. Alice has managed to get her heels, but she is trying to remember how to work her belt.

Joshua turns around and hands her a bottle of water. She takes it and carefully opens, "I don't want to sleep on a wet spot." she mutters. After a couple of gulps, she smiles and says, "Well, maybe if it was a wet spot that I made." She giggles and finishes the bottle of water. Joshua pulls his shirt off and slides his pants down to his ankles. Alice flops back onto the bed.

"You're really going to want to take that off so that you don't stink like the bar in the morning." he points out.

"I don't have enough motivation right now to take it off." she mutters and turns to look at him. Cocking an eyebrow and smiling, "Maybe you could help me out?" she says as she lifts her arms straight up. "How about some motivation?"

Joshua's mind doesn't even think about the request, or register the innuendo. He immediately crawls over to her. He does not give one thought to the fact that he is only wearing his boxers as he readies to undress his mother. He deftly unbuckles her belt and unzips the side of her skirt. Joshua tucks his fingers into the hem of her skirt. In the back of his mind, he is reminded by the animal part of his brain that he is touching female flesh. Tugging at the hem of her skirt, he grunts. She obediently lifts her hips allowing him to remove the clothing quickly. Joshua doesn't notice that he caught her panties as well as the skirt.

Glancing up at Alice, He slides his hand up her sides catching the bottom of both of her tops. She sits up, grinning wildly and with a hunger. Alice keeps her arms lifted, and Joshua pulls the blouses off of her. As he is turned to toss the clothing onto the floor, she drops her arms onto his shoulders, taking a hold of the back of his neck. Joshua looks back at her and freezes. He suddenly becomes fully aware that his mother, a woman who has spent the last year and a half getting into shape to be more sexually attractive, is almost naked and is breathing heavily in his face.

After a few seconds, Alice asks, "Why did you stop? You're almost done. There's just two more pieces to deal with."

Joshua gulps hard before responding, "Two?"

Pulling herself closer to his face, she huskily breathes, "My bra and your shorts, Sweety." She kisses him gently on the lips. Something that would normally have shocked him and elicited a response, but after tonight's escapades at the bar, Joshua's reflexes are numbed. Joshua's fingers automatically find the clasps and pinch it so that the bra can fall away from her body.

Alice's hand finds its way to his waistband and starts to tug at it. She's getting frustrated with how long the process is taking. "I was able to help Joshie with my clothes. Why isn't he helping me?" she fumes to herself. Breaking the kiss, Alice immediately throws the unwanted bra away, and grabs Joshua's shoulders. She spins him and flips him on to his back. "Scoot up!" she commands him. He complies without hesitation.

He watches her yank at his boxers. Once they're gone, flying into the darkness of the corner of the room, Alice straddles his knees. Leaning forward she lightly strokes the length of his semi hard erection with the tips of her fingers. "See? All I needed was the right kind of motivation to get out of those nasty foul smelling clothes." She slowly crawls further up his body. "Do you know what I think would help me sleep, baby?"

Joshua is fighting to find his voice, "What would help you sleep, Mo... Alice?" he asks tentatively.

"An orgasm." she says in the sultriest voice she can manage. "Do you know?" she asks as her face approaches his. Joshua feels like his dick cannot get any harder than what it is already. His vision is filled with the view of a very naked, fit, and aroused older woman hovering over him. His eyes cannot decide where to focus. The flat stomach. The thick muscular thighs. The breasts that are become firm again through disciplined regiments of physical activity. The thick pubic hair hiding one of the few places he should never think about. "Do you know how fucking tasty you look right now, Joshie? How fucking sexy you look? Do you know how much I enjoyed our evening in the bar?" He continues to take in as,many details that he can about the woman above him. The wavy light brown hair that frames her face and is falling towards him. The sleek muscle lines of her arms. The potent smell that she emanates.

Alice grasps his erection and teases it along her outer labia. She can hear the younger man's breath catch and then come in gasps as she drags the tip of his flesh up and down her wet fleshy folds that lead to the place that he was issued forth into this world. Her brain registers this fact momentarily. Just momentarily. And it gives her a quick sense of shame mixed with excitement and sexual hunger. Repositioning herself so that her hair secludes their faces from everything else in the room. "Do you like this?" she asks hopefully and in a reedy voice.

"Yes," he pants. Joshua moves his hands to touch her. His hands hover less than an inch from her body.

"You can touch me if you want." she whispers as she continues to drags the tip of his dick across the entrance of her sex. "Please touch me. I want you to touch me, baby." She gasps as his hands make contact with her breast and ass. "Yes," she hisses. They stare into each other's eyes as they grope and tease with their hands.

Joshua's hand leaves Alice's breast. "Play with my tit, baby." she pleads. His hand returns at the back of her head and pulls her face to his. He raises his head to meet her. The kiss is not like any that they had in the bar. This one is with passion that is not intended to tease. Joshua pushes his tongue into her mouth. She eagerly accepts it. The tension in her body slackens. Joshua's hands automatically pull her closer to him.

Her body slowly allows his flesh to enter. Once he is fully seated inside of her, her clit gets crushed between their bodies. She gasps with the new stimulation. They release their kiss. She eases back onto him, and puts her hands on his chest and shoulders. His hands grasp her at her hips and just below her rib cage. They begin to move apart and together in response to the other's subtle movements. Joshua steals glances at the juncture of their bodies. Alice squeezes her sex every time she sees him being distracted.

"You like to watch it disappear into me, don't you?" she asks hotly. Her pussy is flooding him and the bed underneath them with fluids.

"Yes." he breathes. "I love watching how it slide into you. I can't wait for you to watch me cum in you." Joshua speeds up the pace of his pumping. "I want to fill you up."

Moaning, Alice squeaks out, "Oh, such promises!" She laughs as she challenges him,"Fill me up! I dare you!" Alice picks up the pace and the force of her movements. She allows gravity and Joshua's hands to assist her plunge back down onto his erect phallus. "So. Good. I. Love. You. So. Good. Fuck me good!?" Their pace quickens. Every time her clit is caught between them, her body thrills at the sensation.

Alice is closing in on her orgasm. She feels him clench and seize. Alice feels disappointed when she feels the flood of fluids into her. She holds herself still in hopes that he'll start moving again.

What she didn't expect was getting flipped onto her back. Once Joshua finishes repositioning her, he immediately dives in between her legs and starts eating her out. Alice is confused. Her body is happy. Her head hits the mattress as her hips are lifted. Joshua's tongue is moving at a frantic pace. He licks inside of her canal, suckles on her labia, kisses her clit, sucks on her clit as he thrusts fingers into her pussy, and back to trying to lick as far as he can inside of her sex. Her nerves are lighting up like a Christmas tree with what he is doing. She had never heard the kinds of noises that were coming from her son's efforts on her crotch. She tries to grab his head to pull him in tighter, but has to grab the bed instead to steady her balance. Her body finally freezes as the orgasm crests and then crashes. Her body shivers and shakes with her final release. Joshua pulls his head out and moves up her body. He's smiling through a thick layer of his mother's cum and fluids all over his face. Once she's able to recover and realize what had happened, she looks back at him, grinning like an idiot.

"Thank you, baby." she whispers as she gently pets his cheek. "For a second, I thought you weren't going to let me finish." She kisses his appreciatively.

"Who said we were finished, Alice?" Joshua chuckled. "I just ate my cum out of you, and I never leave my woman empty."

Alice feels the tip of Joshua's member brush up against her inner thigh. She glances down in time to watch him reposition his rampant dick directly at her entrance. She feels the glans pop into her vagina, and she jerks her head up to look Joshua in the eyes. He pushes further in. Alice is trying desperately not to pant. Joshua finishes sliding in and allows her to adjust to the idea of their pelvises meeting once again. Her eyes pop. Her mind is filled with the knowledge that not only does her son want to leave her filled with his semen, but that she is enjoying the thought.

Allowing a small moan to escape, Alice begins to rock her hips so that she can grind her clit against his body. He patiently waits for her to change her movements to tell him when to start pumping.

The sounds of wet fleshy slaps returns to the room even louder than before. Alice's moaning becomes louder as Joshua's thrusting and pulling continues and increases. He ducks his head down to suckle on one of her nipples. Alice wraps one hand around his head to keep him pinned to her chest.

He breaks her grip in order to kiss her directly on the lips. She opens her greedy mouth, begging for his tongue to enter. They swirl their tongues around for a couple of minutes as they continue to pump into the other.

"I'm going to ..." Joshua pants, "Fill you up... so that you ... can feel it ... in the morning."

"Shut up... and fuck me," Alice responds gasping "Cum in me. I want it. Joshua," Alice repeats these last words in random order, as he continues to drill into her, in her most sacred of places.

Straightening up and lifting her hips up to him. He pounds her as hard as he can, using the momentum built by his pulling with his arms. They both grunt with each completed thrust. Alice's hands grasp and reach for her illicit lover. Her jaw is opening and closing without saying a word. Joshua's jaw is clenched. Beads of sweat run down his face and chest before they leap off of him from the physical movements, to only splash down on Alice's naked body.

Joshua's body starts to seize and his grip on her hips tighten. Alice responds by squeezing her Kegels, which accidentally triggers her own orgasm. Joshua grunts intermittently as his dick pulses and ejects ropes of thick semen in the womb of the woman that gave birth to him. Alice's body does its best to pull his seed further into her body, so that it may have a chance at fertilization if an egg is floating about.

Alice flops back onto the bed too exhausted to move. He is dislodged by her sudden movement. Joshua's energy is running perilously low. He manages to slide her around to that she is no longer in the wet spot of the bed. He roughly tucks a pillow under her head. He feebly crawls up to her side to lay down. He gently wraps his arms around her with one under her neck. She stares at him wondering how lucky she had just gotten.

Thinking to herself, "That's the best sex that I've had in a decade... and I'm leaking. His cum. I'm leaking his cum."

Dreamily Joshua strokes her cheek, and says, "I love you, Ali." before drifting off to sleep.

***

Alice wakes up in the morning overheating. She has a body next to her that is radiating so much heat, especially in the middle of the summer. Consciousness slowly returns to her. Her eyes slam open when she remembers the drunken escapade that happened the night before. She gently touches her crotch and pubis. She is sticky and has dried fluids throughout her pubic hair. Slowly, she turns her head to look at him directly. He appears to be beginning to wake up.