Running Away to Uncle Steve's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela: K. Good night love.

...and with that, I stood up, and politely greeted the party for the evening, and dismissed myself to my room.

*

That night in my room, as I lay on my back, the events of the day swirled around my head like a baby's mobile. I thought about my first real contact with alcohol, and my feelings about that, the conversation about sex, and the things that I wanted to do now, but most of all, the events with Uncle Steve.

I was so confused about everything. I was thinking about touching my uncle, feeling his hard prick poke into me when he got close, and most of all, I thought about the look of it. I wanted it so badly now.

As I was thinking about it, I could feel myself getting wet. I hadn't changed out of my bathing suit yet, and the feeling of the fabric getting tighter around my pussy made me realize that this was real. I was getting wet thinking about my uncle.

My hand found itself pulling my pink and white nylon bathing suit from in front of my puffy pussy. I pulled it to the side, and I slid my fingers inside of my pussy that was growing rapidly wetter by the second. (I lost my hymen due to an unfortunate accident, so I could insert my fingers inside myself.)

I slid my fingers in and out of me, and along the length of my slit. I also drew wet circles around my clit. My eyes were closed so tightly that I was seeing silver sparkles in the back of my eyelids. All I could concentrate on was the feeling I was giving myself, and the only person that I could think about was Uncle Steve.

The orgasm that transpired behind my masturbation session was one of the best ones that I've had to date! (...and I'm writing this five years after it happened!)

I couldn't see straight after I opened my eyes. I still had a silver or a white hue around everything I looked at for the next three or four minutes.

When I could stand, I stood in front of my mirror, and straightened my hair, and looked at my reflection. I can't say that I was upset about the girl that was staring me in the eyes on the other side, but I can't tell you if I was completely happy with her.

One thing I did know though; was I needed to get a boyfriend or something because I needed to know what it felt like!

*

The next day in class, of course, Angela and Shannon had to poke a little bit of fun about me going to bed early.

"Hey girlie, You still nursing that hang over you have?"

"Shut the hell up Angie." The girls were giggling. "No, I'll talk to you about it after class."

All I could think about was sex after my orgasm last night. I didn't pay a bit of attention to the teacher in our Calculus class. I didn't hear a word she said, and I didn't take one bit of the notes that she offered. Shannon would copy them for me if I needed them. She was my angel, and the reason I passed most of my classes. (No I'm not a dummy; I just hate school with a passion!)

A break in my classes afforded me the opportunity to sit and talk to Angie and Shan. We started talking about what I saw and how I felt, and what I wanted to... Needed to do!

"Come over my house after work tonight Brea, I want to show you something." Angela said winking at Shannon. Shannon giggled.

I couldn't imagine what it could be that she would have to show me, but I obliged her, and did as I was asked.

Angela took me up to her room after she forced me to copy the notes that I didn't take in class earlier. I took them reluctantly, and as I said, she showed me to her room.

"What's so important that we must be in your room for you to show me?"

"Look in the nightstand drawer Brianna."

"What am I looking for?"

"You'll know when you see it."

I did as I was told, and I squealed when I looked. Angela had more sex toys than I've ever seen in my life. She had dolphin shaped dildos, bullet vibrators, straight dildos, dildos that actually looked like penises and ones that didn't. She had lubrication, flavored and non, more condoms than the law allowed, and last but not least, two butt plugs, and anal beads.

"Ewww Angela, you into some freaky shit, aren't you?"

"Just shut up and pull out the vibrator with the attachment and the ball bearings in the middle."

This thing looked about ancient evil if I've ever seen it! It spun in the middle, vibrated in six different patterns, and there was even a spot that vibrated for just your clit!

"Now grab the lube, and drop the panties little missy!"

"No effing way! I'm not masturbating in front of you!"

"How old are you? Eighteen or what? Buck up, I've seen tons of vag before in my life! Yours looks a lot like the ones I've seen, I'd wager to guess!"

She had a valid point, but I still didn't want to masturbate in front of her. I lifted my little ruffled skirt around my waist, and leaned back onto her bed, and pulled my panties over my ass and down to my knees, where Angie grabbed the middle of them, and drug then the rest of the way down to my ankles, and over my tennis shoes.

Angie blew my mind when she took my panties, and brought them to her nose to inhale my scent. She rubbed her nose into the gusset, and when she pulled them down, she wiped her nose with her right index finger, and then licked the finger. "Nice and wet; and you're shy? It seems like you want this." She said coyly.

...and I did! Angie placed her right hand very high on my left thigh as she stared deeply into my eyes. My breathing started getting heavier, and I could feel the rise and fall of my chest growing more rapid. My heartbeat was ringing in my ears as I lay on her bed, fearing and expecting her next move.
She reached across my body and took the vibrator from my right hand, and grabbed the strawberry flavored lube from her nightstand drawer, and squeezed a copious amount onto the toy. "I don't know why I'm doing this, you're wet enough, but I want to make sure I'm not hurting you. Is that Ok?"

Now I was the one with dry mouth. I couldn't speak at all. I just looked into her hazel eyes, and my mouth stood wide open. Angie took the index finger of the hand that was on my leg, and tickled the lips of my pussy, and she leaned into me to kiss me. Her lips were very soft, and I moaned into her mouth as I forced my tongue into her mouth as far as I could get it, and she dug her fingers into me the same way.

I was glued to the bed, almost as if I were tied there, or placed there at gun point and penalty of death. I couldn't move as Angela's hands roamed over my body. The vibrator was sitting on the bed between us with the bottle of lube, and I was anxious to have it inside me, but the feeling of her hands all over me was more than I could take! I couldn't move a muscle, it felt SO GOOD!

And just as if she heard me thinking about the vibrator, Angela broke the kiss, and looked at me, "Are you ready?"

I still couldn't talk but I managed to moan a little bit. "Mmmmm"

Angie took my moan for a yes, and picked up the already lubed rubber phallus and brought it to my pussy lips. I moaned as the toy swirled to a pulsing spinning life. Angie inserted it into me, and I felt it was doing three different things at once! (And to think about it, it was!)

My world was spinning as she fucked me for the first time, and as the toy grinded against my inside walls, and my G spot, stimulated my clit, and vibrated all of the sensitive spots of my cunny. I almost couldn't handle it!

I came fast, as the stimulation was overpowering my entire body, and I came hard... Very Hard! And the next thing I realized, or recognized, was me coming back to reality.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, one second, you were breathing heavy, and rolling all over the bed as your orgasm took over you, and the next second, your eyes rolled back into your head, and you stopped breathing for about five seconds."

"Holy shit!" I giggled. "That's freaking awesome!"

"Good, because I'd like to do one more thing now that you've had that amazing orgasm; has anyone ever licked your nipples?"

"No, but I'd like that very much, I think."

So she did as she promised, and slid my top over my head and started licking my nipples. An electric charge ran through my body, my hair felt like it stood on end, goose bumps raised from every cubic inch of my skin, and my pussy, as if it could get any wetter, flushed and gushed and tingled.

Angela reached down and rubbed my clit while she was sucking my nipples and I was in my own little world of ecstasy. I couldn't believe this was happening and but the feeling that I was going through was letting me know that the situation was 100% real!

My orgasm crept up on me like a thief and stole my breath completely away. But before I could get there, Angela stopped pleasuring me long enough to strip naked, and lay on top of me. She scissored my legs one in between the other and slid two fingers inside me and placed her thumb on my clit, and started riding me like her fingers were a thick cock pummeling me to oblivion.

We came simultaneously and Angela collapsed on top of me and all I could do was kiss her forehead and cheeks. We had to both feel about the same way, and my last words before we both drifted off to sleep was, "Thank you Angie! You're a wonderful friend."

*

Aunt Abigail had to go out of town for a meeting and she was to be gone for a week. The first couple of days, I was quiet around the house. I was still kind of waiting for some kind of sign that Uncle Steve had some type of feeling for me, as I was still swooning over what had happened at the party, but I didn't say anything. I did my chores around the house, went to school, and work, and went through the daily motions of life.

One night after work, I had come home with a taste for the alcohol that I "didn't drink." Angie and Shan had left me a couple of bottles of "Blast" and I cracked a raspberry flavored one. I walked into the living room where Uncle Steve was watching some ghost show on Sci-fi, and I cuddled up to him on the couch. He looked over at me, and I didn't say a word, but just offered him a drink of my bottle. Silently, he took it from me, and brought the bottle to his lips. I just watched him with my biggest and brightest bedroom eyes, and when he had enough, he handed the bottle back and turned his eyes back to the TV.

I didn't push the issue, but nuzzled my head into his armpit, and sighed. The smell of him pervaded around my head, Old Spice Swagger, his own pheromones, and the smell of a day's work spun around me like the proverbial baby's mobile. I felt my pussy flush hot woman juices to my lips, and I'm sure I started leaking into my panties just a little bit.

I got up about an hour into my make shift cuddling session with Uncle, and I went out back to the pool. I wanted a swim but I wasn't going upstairs to get my bathing suit. I went out back onto the patio, and grabbed the lighter and lit the Ti Ki Torches around the yard, and started stripping out of clothing. I dove into the pool completely naked and let the water surround me and soothe.

My nipples hardened, the little arrow of pubic hair that I had expertly carved into my mound flowed in the water, and my black hair also floated in the warm water as I lapped the pool.

What I didn't notice was my Uncle standing in the doorway, with his hard cock in his hand stroking as he watched my nakedness in all of its glory. I wasn't playing with myself, or anything of the sort, I was just swimming nude, and enjoying the weather, and water.

Steve slowly crept onto the patio, and even slower to poolside, stripping his clothes also along the way. Only outfitted in his boxers, Steve jumped into the pool, and the splash that he created startled me. I stopped floating on my back, as I was, and turned around to see what was going on.

Steve swam up to me, and grabbed me around my waist and pulled me close to him. I could feel the hard on that I must have created, and as I opened my mouth to gasp, I was greeted with a wet tongue. The kiss that he laid on me was nothing short of a great one. It was passionate, it was thought provoking, and it was totally real!

I reached down below the water's surface, and I reached my hand into the fly hole in the boxers Uncle Steve was wearing, and pulled on the hard cock that was poking out.

I parted my lips and whispered, "I need this!"

Nothing more was needed to be said. He pulled me closer to him, and the head of his cock parted my pussy lips and slid into me to the hilt. A gasp escaped my lips and the euphoric bliss that came over me was like nothing I've ever felt before. The kiss that Uncle Steve had planted on me minutes before wasn't short lived at all. He started it again, as he slowly pumped in and out of me.

I couldn't say anything, couldn't move from his grip and didn't want this moment to end. It felt so good feeling the love my Uncle was showing me. I was feeling so amazing, and couldn't do anything other than let him control me.

He was so gentle with me. His soft hands caressed my face, my neck, and every inch of my body. I didn't know what to do, but what I did do, was let him take me. I needed to feel loved, and Steve knew exactly what I needed.

"I'm going to cum inside you, but it's ok, the water should wash it out. I want you to cum with me. Can you do that?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Good, get ready..." he said, bringing the tempo of his thrust just a little faster, "Brianna, I'm Cumming!"

I did too, at the same time that he did, and I let him hold me in his arms. I got what I wanted... My UNCLE STEVE!

Thank you for reading! Once again, my story is completely fictional but the concept behind the story, (minus the incest that is,) is true. More so than anything else, I hope my readers and the young lady that the story is dedicated to, enjoy this story, and I'm glad I'm able to post again after almost a year of being out of the spot light.

Keep Reading

~Blackstallion21

12