Ruth's Therapy Ch. 04

Story Info
Master David wants her butt.
6.8k words
4.72
35.1k
22

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We first met Doctor Robyn in Chapter 16 of the Hanson House series. She also starred in her own sequel.

*****************

It was another two weeks before Ruth had her next session of therapy. She'd spent much of the time masturbating or arranging to make time to pleasure herself. The older woman had never felt like this -- almost constantly aroused and thinking of sex. The fact that she couldn't turn to her husband for relief was hardly an issue. He was barely interested in making love. Besides, Ruth had accepted the fact that he would never make her feel... what?

As satisfied as she made herself feel? As turned-on and pleasured as she'd felt with the Doctor? And Roy's amazing penis? And what about that young woman in the doctor's office? Ruth had wanted to believe that proper women did not do such dirty things. She'd been forced to lick Cynthia's sex and she had thought that disgusting. But Valentina had seemed a nice young woman.

A butt plug? Ruth had told herself that she would hate it. That she would never be able to consider a man putting his thing... It was only for her therapy that she'd finally tried to force the soft object into her forbidden place. At first it had hurt, a little. But she'd promised to keep using it. After a few days it seemed that her orgasms might be a little more intense that way.

Oragsms! Ruth knew what she wanted. She wanted a man. She craved that. If only she could experience love-making with a man that felt as good as what Valentina had done. No, she told herself. It was not love-making she desired. The good Doctor was right and her husband was not the answer. She wanted to be fucked. She'd seen it on those dirty movies the Doctor had given her. Men and women, fucking and cavorting in the most lurid and humiliating ways. Men mounting women and fucking them like animals. And women who let men use them for perverted sexual enjoyment.

Fucking. Ruth dreamed of Roy. His large penis that she had touched and then taken in her mouth. As a woman with conservative morals, Ruth knew that was wicked and dirty. But the truth was that she loved that part of a man's body. She knew she'd always been fascinated by their things. Her husband was average in that department. Being "forced" to take Roy's penis in that way had been thrilling and incredibly satisfying.

Now she found herself wondering would it feel like to have a penis like that in her sex -- her cunt. Ruth felt deep shame at such thoughts. Part of her brain was screaming that it was so wrong and wicked. That man Roy had gotten so excited that he had ejaculated all over Ruth's face. She had cried at that, feeling the humiliation and degradation. To take Cynthia's urine after that was barely worse. Yet, she knew, there'd been excitement as well at the thought that a man could be so aroused by her and so overcome by his desires.

The Doctor was right. It was so much healthier to obey and to give pleasure and to receive it in return. Ruth knew she must abandon her thinking about adultery and breaking her vows.

She reminded herself that she was safe. The Doctor would never betray a patient. And she'd been kidding herself to believe that she wasn't an adulterer already. She had performed sexual acts for people who were practically strangers. They'd done things to her. Ruth was coming to terms with the truth of what Robyn had told her -- true sexual satisfaction could only be found by giving herself to this strange new world.

On this day, the Doctor had instructed Ruth to meet at a plush apartment in the city. There was no need to explain to the patient that the apartment was owned by a member of the secret society and available for use by the other members.

Ruth was greeted at the door by the Doctor. Once inside she stripped naked and the Doctor placed her collar around her neck. Ruth looked for Cynthia but there was no sign of her. How strange that she felt a tinge of disappointment at that.

"We are getting to the most important part of your therapy," the good Doctor was saying. "This next stage will be challenging for you. But don't worry. I know you will do just fine."

Robyn had noted that Ruth had performed well with Roy in front of an audience. It was vital that Ruth become comfortable with that -- with others watching and enjoying her. The Doctor planned only a small group for Ruth to finally, unalterably, shatter her wedding vows. But the right way was to keep slowly building Ruth towards that momentous occasion.

"Sit on the edge of the bed. Spread your legs. Show me your masturbation technique."

Ruth was no long ashamed to play with her cunt in front of the doctor. She was aching to find out what Robyn had planned for this session. But openly masturbating was an easy thing to do by now.

The doctor watched approvingly as Ruth stroked her own cunt. She was waiting. A silent message appeared on her phone and it was time to begin.

"Trust me. That is very important. And obey all instructions. This session will be difficult for you." She smiled at Ruth. "But remember what you learned in your last session."

Robyn opened the door to the room and suddenly there was a man inside, looking at Ruth. She thought to stop her play and cover herself. But she knew Doctor Robyn would not permit that. Besides, she was getting accustomed to being naked -- even in front of strangers. It was all part of her "therapy".

"This is Master David. He will be helping us today. Master knows what to do. You," she said firmly to Ruth, "need only to obey and follow everything he wants. Understand?"

Ruth nodded weakly. This man was tall and handsome. He was older than Roy. And he was well-dressed in a suit with an open collar. Ruth knew that this was a distinguished and important man. A shiver ran through her body as she tried to guess what he would want with her. She watched him walk towards her and tried to focus on the fact that he moved like an athlete.

"You were right, Doctor," he was saying in a soft, deep voice. "She is very special to look at."

This man was pulling Ruth to her feet. She could see in his eyes that he was pleased by her. But there was more -- lust, an animal quality to the way he gazed at her naked body.

David softly touched her face, her neck. His hands ran down to her breasts and cupped them gently. Ruth felt cheap, nasty -- but she'd never been touched quite like this. Her husband had never made her feel like this from the simple act of touching her breasts. She knew this man wanted her for sex. The quiet, reserved wife had no intention of resisting.

The new stranger pulled her to him, hugging her closely. She felt his strong hands grab her bottom and squeeze her against him. Her nipples scratched against his suit. It would have been incredibly erotic if Ruth had not reminded herself of how "wrong" was the whole situation. But David spoke again. She heard the cultured tone in his voice, noting that he was a gentleman who no doubt always treated women with respect.

"The Doctor asked me to help with your therapy. So that's what I am going to do. You are such a beautiful woman. I cannot believe that you've never been properly fucked. And that is your therapy for today."

"Please," she said instinctively. "I am a married woman..."

"No," he replied, shaking his head. "You are a sexy woman who needs to learn to be a slut." His voice was calm, almost soothing. "You will obey me just as you promised the Doctor. And afterwards you will see that this is what you need."

Ruth was powerless to resist. It wasn't only the contract she'd signed. This man had a way of speaking that lured her to him. She knew she wanted to obey. He made it so easy.

"You really are a beautiful woman," he assured her. "What do you think about me?"

Ruth felt herself melting before a man who obviously was used to having his way with women.

"I ...you ...you seem like a very nice man."

He chuckled in response.

"No," he chided her gently. "I am not a nice man. I am a dominant. A Master. I will take charge of you and you will obey everything I say. And you will refer to me at all times as 'Sir'. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied, feeling foolish and helpless in front of this stranger. Ruth thought of glancing at the Doctor seated across the room but she dared not.

"Do as you are told," he said to her -- the magic words.

With that, he turned Ruth and bent her forward onto the bed. The hands of the handsome stranger never left her body. He was groping her -- cupping her heavy tits as they hung underneath her, squeezing her bottom and running his fingers through the cleft of her cheeks and touching her cunt lips.

Ruth felt her body respond. It always seemed to do that did when she was forced to be sinful. Like with Roy, and when she watched those dirty porn movies, her cunt began to throb. How could a married woman behave like that? But David's hands were so confident and strong. She knew her wetness was beginning to flow.

David appreciated the shape and feel of the older bitch. He stroked across her cunt lips and up between her arse cheeks. Then he paused just long enough to rub softly against the tight, puckered anus of this once-faithful married woman. Ruth tried to move away from the new stranger. But David was one step ahead, his hand pressed between her shoulder and forcing her to remain in position while he admired that dark little place.

"How many men have you let fuck you?" he demanded from Ruth.

"Oh ...only two, Sir. My husband and, before that, one boyfriend."

Almost any man of David's age had more sexual experience than the demure housewife. And this man was accustomed to taking charge of submissive women. A member of the secret society, he was a natural dominant. David knew that this woman was hardly a challenge in that regard. The good Doctor had briefed him thoroughly. He was excited by the opportunity to have such a woman submit to him and for her to be taught new sexual pleasures.

"We will change that today, won't we?" he said softly, as his fingers moved towards her clitoris. "And have these men ever taken you from behind? Ever fucked you like a dog?"

"No... no, Sir. Never like that."

"Then we will change that, too."

Ruth was too nervous to look around but she heard the sounds of David undressing, exposing himself. A shiver ran though her again at the thought that a naked man would demand sexual pleasure from her.

Taking a handful of her hair, David quickly lifted Ruth from the bed so that she was facing him. She saw David was completely naked. He had a fine body, tanned and lean as if he exercised regularly. Ruth sensed his physical power. And she saw his thing -- his cock. He, too, seemed to have a massive organ. How was it possible that the Doctor could find two such men? But Ruth thought this one looked beautiful. For some reason she was fascinated by thought of a large penis and this man was so much larger than her husband. He was even thicker than Roy.

She knew David would force his cock into her. It was already half-erect, pointing proudly at her. That would be a terrible sin. But Ruth felt helpless. He had commanded her to obey and Ruth knew she would do just that.

He helped himself to her tits, bending down to suck them. Ruth had never felt such electricity shooting through her body. She moaned, realising too late that she was betraying her own pleasure. Ruth was proud of her bust - DD-cup breasts, still firm after two kids. But she'd never enjoyed them so much as when David suckled on her, licked her nipples. She moaned again, this time without shame.

David was confident, commanding. He pulled her mouth to his and kissed her deep, hard. It was easy to let the stranger have what he wanted. She still did not understand why. But that hardly mattered. His hands were roaming over her body and she felt her arousal growing. He groped her breasts and her bottom. His hand touched her sex -- her cunt. She knew the correct thing to do was to protest, tell the stranger to cease. But obedience was far more rewarding. She almost begged him not to stop. Then his hands were on her shoulders, forcing her down to her knees. Ruth didn't need to be told what was to happen next.

"Is your husband's cock as big as this?"

How could it be? -- Ruth was at eye-level with his thing and it was by far the biggest that Ruth had ever seen.

"No. I mean, no Sir."

"Do you service your husband regularly with your mouth?"

"No ...no, Sir." She blushed with shame. "I always thought it was..."

"No mind," he said in that same, calm voice. "You will suck me now."

Ruth was ready to obey. She wanted to obey even though she knew she knew this was wrong. Ruth knew she ought to be repelled by his demand. But she already knew that she craved a thick penis in her mouth. And the Doctor was watching closely.

The stranger took hold of her hair and Ruth knew there was no escape. His large cock pressed against her lips. It was so big and the head so prominent. The dark veins along the shaft told of how engorged he was at the thought of fucking her mouth.

"Take it in your mouth -- now," he commanded.

Did men with large things enjoy being sucked more than a smaller man? And what if he was too big for her? She would have to try. He would force her -- just as she had dreamed of. And this man was perfect. Impressive and powerful. Silently, she obeyed the stranger, opening her lips.

He gripped her hair tighter. The hard meat of his cock forced her mouth to stretch wider. He was bigger even than the first man Robyn had brought her to. No doubt it was his big penis that made David a "master". It was wrong to judge her husband but Ruth knew that he would never compete with this man. She needed to focus as Master David forced still more of his length into her married mouth.

The older woman knew that she required more practice at sucking a penis. But she tried her best to pleasure this man. That was what she had promised to do, after all. She hoped she'd learnt something from those movies the Doctor had made her watch. His soft moan encouraged her. Perhaps sucking a man's penis was a talent she already had. But then she felt his hand on the top of her head and, instinctively Ruth knew what was happening.

Master David was taking control of her. Like in her dreams, she was repelled and thrilled that a stranger was holding her head so that he could use her mouth. He stretched her lips around his bulk as he casually thrust into her married mouth. This man wanted to take his pleasure from her. She sensed his penis swell and harden still more. Her excitement mixed with relief.

David began to face fuck the older woman. Looking across, he could see that the good Doctor was capturing everything on her camera. David had agreed to assist with her "patient" on the promise that Robyn would share the recording with him. He grinned at his accomplice as he started to swing his hips, freely moving the length of his shaft in and out of the mouth of this helpless bitch. Robyn had mentioned that this woman hardly ever gave oral pleasure to her husband -- David particularly enjoyed defiling her prim, conservative mouth with his huge pole.

"She's already learning how to be a cock sucker," commented the Doctor, with delight.

David's response was to force his thick cock harder into Ruth's mouth. He would not make this one choke, not this time, but he planned to leave her jaw aching.

"She is doing fine, so far," he agreed. Then, to Ruth. "Keep your lips firmly on the shaft. A Master's cock is the most important thing in your life now."

Ruth did not know what that meant. But she tried to do as bid. He was thrusting faster and she was aware that her breasts were swaying with her exertion. But that no longer frightened Ruth. It was the remaining inches of his shaft that concerned her. She knew her mouth could not accept all of that mighty thing. Strangely, Ruth sensed that her and her body was responding in strange ways as this impressive stranger took his pleasure.

Soon, David lay back on the bed. Robyn had told him that the frightened bitch needed to be exposed to more and more depraved things. Only then would she be ready for the final step in her conversion to submissive whore.

"Now suck my cock some more. And lick my balls". He paused as Ruth reinserted his hard prick into her soft mouth. "And while you're down there, you can lick my arsehole as well."

The once demure wife thought that sounded awful. The Doctor and her acquaintances seemed obsessed with their bottoms. But the Master had said the magic words -- "do as you're told". Ruth knew she had to go through with it -- could it be worse than being forced to lick women "down there" and having the wicked Cynthia urinate on her?

She gave her first licks to a man's scrotum. His skin was smoothly shaved and soft under her tongue. And she felt the hard, little eggs it contained. Then, wanting to obey, she drew her tongue down further, finding the handsome man's forbidden opening. Using her butt plug had made Ruth more familiar with that dark little place. She was surprised that it did not taste at all bad.

"Excellent therapy," said Robyn from across the room. She was getting a little heated herself.

"Just getting started," David assured her.

Ruth had to keep using her mouth until instructed to stop. She knew enough to understand that the stranger was enjoying what she did. And she already knew how much she enjoyed being used, exploited by this commanding man.

Then David ordered her onto the bed, on hands and knees. Ruth knew what this was -- "doggy position". She'd admitted to the good Doctor her fantasy of having sex that way. Of course, she'd never dared to suggest it to her husband. And now her body was being displayed in a lewd way, her double-Ds hanging low. It was degrading but Ruth took comfort from the stranger finding her body attractive.

"You are a beautiful woman. And I know you want to be fucked." He slapped her bottom and made Ruth cry out. "Tell me you want to be fucked by Master."

"Sir ...but I..."

The poor woman could not bring herself to express such needs. David rewarded her with another slap, this time on the other butt cheek. The sound echoed through the apartment. So, too, did the gasp of shock from Ruth who had never in her life been spanked or hurt in that way. There was no time to think as she felt the Doctor clip the leash to her collar.

"I'm going to fuck you anyway," Master David said firmly. "This is your therapy session. And I am going to fuck your married cunt."

It burnt Ruth to hear those words. But she had no reply. She had promised to obey and do whatever she was told. She felt better with that thought -- there was no choice but for Master David to force himself on her. It was all so wrong but her body reacted when she felt David casually touch her sex and spread her labia. Her husband never touched her like that. And David, finding her well lubricated, once more ran a finger through the married woman's slit and over her clitoris.

The collar felt tight around her neck. Ruth thought about the heavy leather. She reminded herself that she was safe when wearing it. The collar made her want to obey the good Doctor. She wanted that so badly -- to obey. And something else, too.

Ruth was helpless. Just like in those wicked dreams. The tip of the stranger's cock touched her cunt lips and she gasped with horror and delight. Was it adultery -- a sin? Surely it was therapy except that stranger was about to penetrate her. Ruth knew she wanted this. She had fantasised about this. Now the leash was tugging on her collar as that huge thing began to penetrate her married body.

There was a groan from Ruth -- but no resistance - as the head of his eight-plus inches split her opening. He was so big. Already could feel how he would stretch and strain her poor vagina. She was sure that he'd never fit inside her. The big penis frightened her and, yet, it felt so incredible. Ruth knew that David was not going to stop. And there was no doubting the ecstasy of being properly filled. Much more than her husband could ever manage. Another groan escaped her throat.

12