Sadaf - Future Sis-in-Law Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me..." Sadaf said aloud and pushed her big bare buttocks towards me, so I placed the slick engorged dickhead on her light-brown anus and grabbed her wide rounded hips with the other hand.

"OWWW!" Sadaf screamed out painfully as soon as my huge round dickhead penetrated past her tight-clenched asshole, "Fuck!" She swore aloud and raised herself up on her hands, "Hold on, please." She pleaded with me and I froze in position, with only my huge round dickhead buried in Sadaf's cute tight asshole.

Sadaf shook slightly and took a few deep breaths to get over the initial pain. I saw her hands were clenching the fresh bed-sheet tightly and her face was screwed with agony. Her over-stretched asshole clenched and pulsated and got me immensely excited. My huge hard dick was soon painfully erect and I could clearly see the veins popping out over it like worms.

I couldn't wait any long so I started to shove my huge throbbing dick deeper into Sadaf's sex tight asshole.

"Oww... Aah! Ohh! Ouch! Sshh..." Sadaf grunted and groaned before hissing in agony as I sank almost my entire fleshy dick inside her dank tight asshole.

I paused for a second to admire the image of my dick buried inside Sadaf's sexy tight ass before I pulled it out gently till only the cock-cap remained inside. Sadaf groaned with some relief but it was short-lived as I soon began thrusting my thick long cock in and out of Sadaf's tight-little asshole.

"Oh! Aah! Ohh! Aah! Ohh! Ali! Oh god! Aah!" Sadaf's grunts and groans became louder and louder as I continued to fuck her ass.

The tightly-clamped asshole milked my thick fleshy dick with each stroke out, while her anal-canal brushed my super-sensitive slick dickhead as I thrust in slowly. I had a slippery grip on Sadaf's large taut ass-cheeks and began to earnestly fuck her ass from behind. Sadaf stayed on her hands and knees and buried her face in the soft thick mattress to stifle her loud grunts and groans.

Soon enough, Sadaf's continuous teasing of her clit finally brought her to another orgasm. I was warned by the way her big round ass-cheeks slipped out of my grip and clamped together on my half-buried dick. Her tight butt-hole clenched incredibly tighter around my thick shaft and I stopped so she could enjoy her climax, which she did.

"Oh shit!" Sadaf swore aloud ecstatically the moment the intense orgasm hit her.

Sadaf trembled and shook uncontrollably, but this time I quickly grabbed her curvy hips to prevent her from moving away. She creamed hard and I felt the heat radiating from her climaxing cunt through in her rectum.

This eventually made me give in to my lust completely and I suddenly started fucking her tight asshole harder. Sadaf quickly buried her face into the bed once more lest her loud cries were hear by the neighbors through the thick walls of her room. I held her hips tight and pummeled her sexy ass from the back faster and faster. At that time, I was way past caring about anything other than delaying the pending orgasm I could feel building up in my balls.

"Ungh! Aah! Uhh! Aah! Ow! Aah! Ungh!" Sadaf started grunting and groaning faster which led me closer and closer to my orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum." I gasped out a warning while fucking Sadaf's tight asshole frantically.

"Ahh! Cum baby! Ow!" Sadaf cried out and grunted loudly when I buried my entire thick long dick deep in her tight anal-canal and came hard.

"Aaaghhh..." I growled long and low with the intensity of my incredible orgasm.

My body froze and my eyes screwed shut as my throbbing dick spat out loads of its sticky semen deep in Sadaf's dank rank asshole. My thighs trembled and I saw stars under my eyelids with the intense sensations of the thrilling climax and let my hot sticky load squirt out again and again. My entire being seemed to be centered on the 8-inch of fleshy dick which spurted its seed in the wrong hole eagerly.

After what seemed like an eternity, I was able to get my senses back one by one. First I heard Sadaf's soft groans from below and squinted through half-closed eyes to see her wonderful arched back and bare bubble-butt. I was spent after the intense orgasm and could hardly kneel straight anymore. So, I slowly pulled my soft, stinky dick out of Sadaf's cream-filled asshole. I remember seeing a streak of my sticky white semen follow my dick out of Sadaf's amateur asshole.

"Ow..." Sadaf gasped softly when my thick soft dick slipped out and her over-stretched asshole slowly retained its position.

I plopped down beside her on my back and caressed her soft thick thighs as she curled into position to my left. Sadaf laid her head on my arm and snuggled to lay close to me, and we both recovered from our first anal-sex experience.

I eventually caught my breath and got back to a normal high state after a few minutes. But Sadaf was aching after her first butt-fuck so she had nodded off. Gently, I extracted myself from her arms and legs, so as not to wake her, and quietly went to her bathroom. I carefully washed and cleaned, used the toilet and walked out naked into her room to find her still napping. I pulled a blanket over her naked curled-up body and sat to one side to roll a few more joints.

While cleaning the weed I check my cell-phone and replied to a few texts from friends and other fuck-buddies. Once I'd rolled a few long thin joints, Sadaf woke up with her phone ringing. She signaled it was her mom and started speaking. She was still aching from her first anal-fuck so Sadaf didn't even have to pretend that she had painful cramps.

Sadaf ended the phone call and told me that her parents were about to reach home in less than an hour. This was bad news because she'd figured her folks would be here in the evening. I told her not to panic and helped her to straighten everything in her room. Then I told her to get a shower while I carefully went through the entire house. I wanted to make sure we hadn't left any clues to our sexual adventures anywhere.

I went into her room and changed into a fresh T-shirt and the pair of black cargo pants I'd worn to her apartment the day before. I finished packing my stuff in the college backpack right as Sadaf returned from a shower.

"I'm sorry." She said apologetically as she came into my arms.

"Hey, it's okay." I reassured her with a smile, "I'm glad we got to spend even so long together." I squeezed her fresh naked body for emphasis.

"You're really sweet," Sadaf said and patted my cheek lovingly before adding with a mischievous smile, "And very sexy too." She said and giggled.

I smiled and winked in retort and we hugged and kissed for some time. Then she told me we had time for a last cigarette together and led me to the wide windowsill. As we smoked a cigarette each, Sadaf kept telling me how much she enjoyed the time together. She thanked me a few times for making her first fuck wonderful. I thanked her for the same and eventually the cigarettes got over.

I watched Sadaf cover her sexy naked curves one by one with lounge clothes with growing excitement and pride as she hurried to get clothed. While putting on her clothes, Sadaf talked about our next time together. She suggested that we could sneak to one of the popular water-park cum motels near my hometown. I agreed eagerly as she led me to the living room.

Sadaf and I shared one quick hug and kiss before I sneaked out of her apartment-door at a few minutes past 2 PM.

Sadaf Becomes Family

Later on, Sadaf and I started fucking at least twice a week. We continued our sexual relationship in complete secrecy and she earned her B.Sc. degree at the end of the term-year. During this time, Sadaf I had fucked at almost every place we knew we could, which included not just the popular hotels and resorts in and around our hometown but also some popular public landmarks and several isolated places. We'd discovered numerous kinks that we shared and had a strong fuck-friend relationship going on.

But once she graduated, her parents and other family began to pressure Sadaf to get married, as is the norm in our society. Sadaf was in no mood to marry but she couldn't stall her parents for too long. So, Sadaf came up with a plan where she could marry someone she could control so she could continue our secret sexual relationship without worries.

When she initially shared her elaborate plan with me, I was skeptical but then agreed because I wasn't supposed to do anything in it. Sadaf's plan was so devious that only someone bold like her could pull it off successfully

Sadaf is the same age as Javed, my cousin older brother who is Aunty Sheen's only son. She seemed to have known him from tuition-classes back from their high-school days. She told me she remembered Javed as being the nerdy wimp of the class. So, she got his number from me and texted him. She pretended to have had a crush on him which he readily accepted as he had no experience with girls. It was the first time that ANY girl had shown interest in him, least of all someone as hot as Sadaf.

She met Javed a few times out for dates, but only at restaurants. She never allowed him to touch her, and he seemed too happy to be her "boyfriend" to ask for much. Sadaf, being the master-manipulator she is, quickly had Javed completely under her control. He completed his engineering a year later and got a well-paying job in Mumbai. It was around the same time that his father passed away. Sadaf knew very well that Javed was scared most of his father, so now she had total control over Javed.

Then Sadaf forced Javed to marry her, regardless of anything else. Initially, Javed was more than eager to do her bidding. So, as per her plans she told her parents that she'd found a simple well-to-do Muslim guy to marry. She did say that his family was against the marriage but convinced her parents that he was willing and she wanted to marry him. After meeting with Javed, her parents relented and they finally had a large Muslim wedding.

Obviously, no one from my family went to the wedding and everyone immediately disowned him.

All through this, Sadaf and I continued to fuck at every opportunity we got.

Around the beginning of 2007, Sadaf had married and moved to Mumbai. Her father bought the newly-wed couple a big apartment in Vashi, New Mumbai. Initially, I went on a few short trips to Mumbai to fuck her when she was home alone, as Javed used to travel a lot as part of his job to Delhi and other metropolitan cities. Then Sadaf started acting on the second phase of her plan.

Sadaf gradually drilled into Javed's head that he should have some contact with the family. During the discussion, she mentioned that he was closest to me, so maybe he should call me see if I was willing to talk to him. Sadaf pleaded with me to play my part well in this and I did.

When Javed called, I spoke warmly to him. He was happy and extremely glad about it. I did tell him that no one else in the family was willing to talk to him, so he was grateful that I was willing. Soon, he began to call me often, just to discuss some problems, as he had absolutely no other real friends. I didn't have to pretend to be his cool younger brother because I liked to help him out.

Then in mid-2008, when Dee and I moved to Pune, Sadaf told Javed to invite me over for a meal some time. I sneaked to Mumbai for a day without telling Dee and met Javed and Sadaf at their flat in Vashi for the first time ever. Javed was extremely happy to see me and gave me an open-invitation to his house, seeing as how Sadaf had also taken a liking to me.

Javed had absolutely no clue about Sadaf and my long dirty past, and still doesn't.

**If you liked my experience, feel free to drop a Comment after Rating my post. Cheers!**