Sadness of Widow Indian Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haldwani
haldwani
911 Followers

I took her boob out of my mouth and looked at her face. Her eyes were red with lust and begging me for a hard fuck. But she was a lady and also my mother, so out of shyness, she could not ask me to fuck her.

Then I decided to take a big step and rolled myself over the naked body of my mother. And I put my lips on her lips and started kissing her vigorously.

She faintly tried to resist my mouth but I kept kissing her and then I inserted my tongue in her mouth and gave her passionate kiss. Ammijaan also stopped her resistance and hugged me and she also darted her tongue out and pushed in my mouth.

I also hugged her naked body and her very big and tight boobs were now meshed between our chests. We were hugging like lovers and kissing like a couple in lust.

I put my knee between her legs and parting both her legs settled my body in her legs in missionary position.

As both of us were naked and my cock (Lund) was hard and throbbing with lust. It settled its bulbous head on mother's cunt (Choot) and I started rubbing it on her clit by moving my cock (Lund) in the slit of her cunt.

It seemed as if I was going to fuck her. We both were in a tight embrace in missionary position and I was moving my cock (Lund) head in the channel of her cunt (Choot) while hugging and kissing her.

As my cock (Lund) head rubbed on her swollen clit, Ammijaan gave a big moan and jerked her pelvic up to let my cock (Lund) head rub firmly.

I lowered my cock (Lund) in her slit and as it reached the entrance of her cunt, I stopped it there only and gave a slight pressure on it but did not let my cock (Lund) enter her cunt.

Ammijaan gave a whimper and bucked her waist to let my cock (Lund) enter her cunt. But I stopped my self as I wanted to fuck her with her consent and did not want to go for a one night stand only, but to fuck her daily and to remove the sadness in her life.

So I kept my cock (Lund) head on her cunt (Choot) hole and made an eye contact with her and asked her in loving tone," Mother! You are so sweat. It is heaven to hug and to rub my cock (Lund) on your cunt. Ammijaan I was to remove sadness from your life and to make you forget my dead father, by fulfilling the vacuum in your life, of not having a cock (Lund) to fuck you. Ammijaan I want to fuck you so that you are not deprived of sex and you enjoy your life. Ammijaan please allow me to enter my cock (Lund) in your cunt (Choot) and to fuck you. I promise that as you liked the sucking of my cock, you will also love to fuck with me. Please Ammijaan I want to fuck you.

Saying this I gave a bit more pressure of my cock (Lund) on her cunt (Choot) hole and kept rubbing it while looking in her eyes and begging to fuck her.

Ammijaan hugged my tightly and kissing me on lips said, "Imran! Thank you so much for being so caring of sadness in life. I pray to Allah to bless all the mothers with the sons as you. Though the feel of your cock (Lund) on my cunt (Choot) is so exciting but I can not allow you to fuck me as you are my son and we live in Indian and also Muslim culture. How I can let you fuck me? It is clearly a sin against Allah and society. It is incest. I am sad in my life after death of your father but it is not proper to let my own son fuck me. Just think what will happen to our position in family and society if anybody comes to know of our immoral and illicit relationship. I have already done wrong to let you lick me but letting you put your hard cock (Lund) in my cunt (Choot) is another big step. So Imran! Let me live with my sadness. It is my destiny. We may keep sucking and licking like today, but I think we should not fuck."

I knew Ammijaan was dying to let my cock (Lund) move in her waiting cunt. But she was just making a scene and trying to act as a pious lady. She had just sucked my cock (Lund) dry and drank all my cum and also let me suck her cunt, so she was only teasing me but actually she wanted me to fuck her.

So I tightened my hug and fondling her boobs, said, "mother! Don't be so conservative. I promise that no body will ever come to know of my fucking you. Allah has given birth to me as a son, perhaps He also want me to fuck you after father, otherwise I may also have been a girl. Ammijaan I am your own son. Your secret will always remain a secret with me. I will daily fuck you hard but only when my sister is away, and we will always be cautious. Mother, as a son, it is my duty to help you in all ways. Being a son I have to make sure that my loving Ammijaan get all that she needs and is always happy. Let it be a hard fuck even. As a son I will fulfill all your needs, let me fuck you mother."

Ammijaan kept silent for some time and pretended to be lost in some thoughts. Then as if she made up her mind and then said in loving tone, "Imran! My son, perhaps you are right. Perhaps Allah wants you to take care of my needs and so He has sent you as a son with a hard cock (Lund) and not as a daughter with another cunt. But please be cautious. Nobody should ever come to know of our relationship. You may fuck me but only when your sister is away."

As soon as Ammijaan said this, I gave a cry of delight and clenching my buttocks, hardened my already rock hard cock (Lund) and gave a big thrust in her cunt. Ammijaan was already dripping wet and my cock (Lund) parting her cunt (Choot) lips, uninterruptedly went in her cunt (Choot) till about half of it was inside her cunt. Ammijaan gave a moan of delight and hugged me tightly.

She was also very happy to have a big and hard cock (Lund) in her cunt (Choot) after a long time.

I gave another shot and I was in her cunt (Choot) till my balls were glued to her ass (Gaand) hole tightly.

Ammijaan stopped me from fucking further and said, "Imran! Please stop a while. It is a long time since I have a hot and hard cock (Lund) in my cunt. Let my cock (Lund) adjust to your big masculinity of cock (Lund) and let me feel the cock (Lund) inside. Also let me savor the feeling of a cock (Lund) moving in and out of my cunt (Choot) again."

I hugged her lovingly and kept lying on her breasts for about 5 minutes, but kept sucking and fondling her big boobs.

Ammijaan kept her eyes closed and was lost in the heaven of lust and enjoying the feel of a cock.

After some time she opened her eyes and signaled me to move ahead. I withdrew my cock (Lund) about half and again thrust it inside with a big stroke. Then I started my fast speed and now my hard cock (Lund) was moving in and out like a piston in my mother's cunt.

Ammijaan was moaning loudly and was finding it unable to control herself with the pleasure she was getting. Surely the fuck with a real cock (Lund) is of no comparison to a candle.

We both were lost in lust and fucking like two WWF wrestlers. We were grunting and whimpering loudly but my speed was not slowing anyway. Ammijaan was also keeping her pace with me and was bucking her buttocks to meet each of my inward thrust.

This animal lust kept for about 15 minutes and then I increased my speed and cried," Oh Mother! It is coming. Oh Allah it is so nice feeling. Oh Allah Oh Allah. And chanting this I gave a very big thrust and sent whole of my cock (Lund) in her cunt (Choot) and my cock (Lund) started spewing its honey in her cunt.

As soon as my first spurt of semen hit her cunt, she also hit perhaps the biggest orgasm of many years and gave a loud cry and hugged me tightly in her arms.

Ammijaan was releasing her cum so much that her cunt (Choot) was overflowing with it. My semen and her cunt (Choot) juices were mixed and coming out of her cunt. I kept fucking her with speed and Futch Futch sound was coming out from her cunt (Choot) with my thrusts.

I don't know, for how long I kept cumming in her cunt (Choot) and she also kept cumming on my cock. Then our discharge slowed and stopped.

Fully discharged and spent out, I fell on her naked body like a limp dog and we both hugged each other with all our might.

We kept lying for some time as such then slowly I raised myself from her breasts and Ammijaan also opened her eyes. There was only love and love in her gaze. She looked straight in my eyes and kissed me lovingly on my lips and said, "Imran! I am so thankful to Allah that HE had blessed me with such a loving and caring son. Who loved his Ammijaan so much that he can not see her in sad mood. He is ready to do anything to make his Ammijaan happy. I am so glad that you are my son.

You have fucked me so hard that even your father had not fucked me so vigorously even on my wedding night. Your cock (Lund) is so hot and hard and you can fuck so long. I am sure that now onward I am never going to be sad in my life. When my son is there to with such a magnificent cock (Lund) to fuck me, I am never going to starve for a fuck. Imran! From today onward you will fuck me daily to my hearts content and make sure that nobody ever comes to know of our relation."

Saying this Ammijaan hugged me tightly and I also kissed her on lips and assured her of a great fucking daily. I assured to fuck her not only in her cunt (Choot) but also in her ass (Gaand) and in mouth.

Ammijaan was eager to be fucked in all of her holes.

From that day onward we both fuck daily and there is always a smile on my mother's face and she is always happy.

The life is full of love and happiness now for both of us.

haldwani
haldwani
911 Followers