Sake Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the fourth cock entered me I began to cum even as he was entering me and felt the cock in my mouth began to ejaculate into my mouth. This time I controlled myself and did not bite but sucked harder so that each ejaculation immediately went down my throat and into my stomach. I was not even aware of the fourth cock cumming, perhaps because he came at the same time as the one in my mouth.

The fifth to enter me was also very much larger than all the others (except Oke) but he lacked the finesse of Oke and quickly came and left. I remember thinking that size only matters when who ever it’s attached to knows how to use it.

The sixth, seventh and eighth to enter me were either average sized or small. I can’t be sure, as I was so wet and stretched by then.

The ninth rolled me over onto my stomach pulled me up onto my knees and entered me doggy style until I could feel the beginnings of another orgasm. Then he withdrew and easily entered my anal passage. Yoshi one presented his cock to my mouth as I began to have a tremendous orgasm from the cock in my ass. I had to clench my teeth shut, because if I had had a cock in my mouth at that time, I was afraid I would bite it off the orgasm was so intense.

When he withdrew from me I said, “I’m totally exhausted, we have to stop”.

About half of my classmates were also finished, but four or five of them stood over me masturbating until they shot their sperm onto my chest, face and thighs.

Everyone left Yoshi’s apartment and when Yoshi tossed me a blanket (I noticed that he did not offer me his bed) I pulled it over me and meant to just close my eyes for a minute but fell asleep in a huge pool of drying cum.

I woke up as the morning light streamed through the window. The blanket was stuck to me and I was stuck to the futon. For the first time in my life I think I truly understood the meaning of the lyrics “Sweet Sticky Thing” as I tried to pry the blanket off me and myself off the futon. When I saw the time I knew that if I could get home before my father got up for his morning coffee he would never know that I spent the night away from home. My father was almost as strict as my mother when you considered that I was now almost nineteen years old. I quickly pulled the blanket off me losing some skin and hair in the process and jumped up and put my clothes on over a crust of dried cum that almost coated my entire body. I rushed out of the apartment and was almost half way through the short walk home before I became aware of my raw and inflamed pussy lips rubbing against my crusty cum coated thong. As I walked I noticed that even my shoes were coated with cum and that I carried with me the odor of raw sex. When I reached the apartment I was sure that my father would still be asleep as I quietly unlocked the door, but when I turned down the hallway I met him coming out of the toilet. My father looked at me incredulously. His mouth fell open and I saw his nostrils flare either in anger or at my smell that now pervaded the entire apartment. Then he said the words that came to have greater meaning to me over the next few years. He said, “Ginza girl” and slapped me. I began to cry and rushed into the shower to try and wash away my debasement.

The entire time I was in the shower trying to wash off the accumulated ejaculations he kept screaming at me that he wanted me out of his home, that I could go back to Canada and live with, “That other slut”.

I was crying hysterically as I tried to shampoo the dried cum out of my hair. When I came out of the shower my father had my bags on my bed and was throwing my clothes into them. When I asked him what he was doing he told me that he would buy my ticket back to Edmonton, but he wanted me out of his house and Japan today. I started screaming at him that I was of age and it was up to me to decide if I was going back to Canada. My father said, “Yes, its true that I cannot force you to make good choices in life, only you can do that, your life is up to you, but I will not allow you to live under my roof if you want to be a slut like your mother”.

I dressed, packed my bags, and went to Yoshi’s apartment. I knew that I could stay there until his parents returned from their vacation.

When I knocked on the door Yoshi’s older brother, whom I had never met before, opened the door.

“Who are you?” I asked as I walked into the apartment with my bags.

“I am Hiroshi”, said Yoshi’s older brother.

He stared at me with some amusement for what seemed like several minutes before he said, “And you must be Sake Slut”.

That was the first time I had ever heard that name.

I smiled back at him and said, “Its Ulla”.

Hiroshi burst out laughing and said, “I could never pronounce that in one mrrrion years”.

That admission broke the tension and I burst out laughing too and said, “I know, call me Sake”.

I explained to him my situation and he listened with some concern. He told me that he knew that I had given my virginity to his younger brother less than a month ago and that I had recently made some very bad decisions. He told me I could stay for a few days, but would have to leave before his parents returned from Hawaii. When he asked me what I was going to do I had to admit that I did not know. When he said to me, “There is always Ginza” the shock of that was like a bucket of cold water.

I answered, “No I don’t want that, my mother’s last words before I left Canada were to promise that I would not work there, not as a dancer or as anything else”.

Hiroshi looked at me with some concern and then said, “What do you want”.

“I want to go home, back to Canada and my mother who tried to protect me from this, from myself”, I answered and begin to cry.

Hiroshi took me in his arms as I shuttered with sorrow and self-pity. As he stroked my hair he said, “I would buy you a ticket, but I do not have enough savings”.

Hiroshi then went over to his younger brother’s room and after several shakes he woke him and asked, “How much money do you have saved?”

Yoshi rubbed his eyes and said, “I don’t know, why?”

“Because we need to send your sex toy home”, Hiroshi answered.

“What are you talking about”, said Yoshi, “she only live a few blocks away”.

“I mean home to Canada”, said Hiroshi.

“I only have about a hundred dollars”, answered Yoshi.

Hiroshi turned to me and said, “I have some money saved, but not enough even with his hundred dollars, between us we are short around one thousand dollars”.

Yoshi said, “You can earn that much in a couple of weeks in Ginza district”.

I answered, “No, that’s out of the question. Where would I live? In a few weeks I would be forever trapped into that life”.

Yoshi thought for a while and then said, “We could arrange another party, but this time charge admission”.

At first I was shocked at what he was suggesting, but then I realized it was the only way I could raise the money fast enough while I had a place to do it without becoming a part of Ginza nightlife.

“You mean you want to pimp me?” I asked.

“No, I want my brother to pimp you, my friends would not have the money to pay, and besides most of them have already had you for free”, he answered with a smirk.

“What do you mean?” Hiroshi asked his brother.

“I mean”, said Yoshi, “that your young executive trainee friends have the money to pay. Charge each of them one hundred dollars and we could all make some money”.

Hiroshi turned to me and said, “Let me apologize for my little brother”.

“No” I answered, “I think it’s the only way”.

Hiroshi stared at me for sometime and then finally answered reluctantly, “Yes, you are correct, but we will not make any money off of you” as he turned to his brother and gave him a hard look.

That night I slept alone in their parent’s bed. I was angry with Yoshi and wanted Hiroshi, but as I thrashed around in that bed alone, I knew that I would be happy to fuck either of them, by anyone in fact! My pussy lips were still swollen and inflamed, my clitoris swollen and overly sensitized. I had to masturbate myself three times before I could fall asleep and worried that I was becoming a sex addict.

Two nights later I found myself with nine young executive trainees and two friends of Yoshi’s that had heard about the previous ‘party’. I was introduced as Sake Slut and the evening progressed much like the previous orgy. Every man at the party enjoyed me orally and vaginally and several used my anal passage as well, every man except Hiroshi that is. I noticed him watching me with concern and when two of them wanted to do a double penetration of me he intervened to stop it. They became angry and began to argue with him until I said, “Its OK Hiroshi”.

One of the two men said to Hiroshi, “Stop being mother hen, and let her enjoy herself”.

And I did. As the evening progressed and once again many tongues licked sake off my naked body, I became increasingly aroused and began to enjoy myself more and more; even as Hiroshi watched me with concern become a complete wanton slut in front of his eyes.

By the time everyone left I was more than a little tipsy from sake and was surprised when Hiroshi took me to the shower and used a soapy sponge to clean off the cum and then helped me to shampoo my hair. We were both nude in the shower and when I noticed his erection I was surprised and asked him, “Why didn’t you participate in the ‘party’?

Hiroshi answered as he ran the soapy sponge over my swollen and overly sensitive nipples that had been so chewed on that they actually hurt, “I don’t want you that way, I want you all for myself, not to share with others”.

When I asked him if he thought I was a slut he answered, “Its not for me to judge, you did what you had to do”.

“Yes, that’s true, but I also enjoyed myself while doing it and that makes me a slut doesn’t it?”

“Perhaps it does”, he answered, “but I have to admit that I got very turned on watching you, I have never known a woman so uninhibited and who enjoys sex so unashamedly, it is refreshing and frightening at the same time”.

I answered, “Yes, I know, it frightens me at what I am becoming”, as I begin to cry.

Hiroshi led me to his room and began to kiss away my tears. When he finally kissed my still swollen lips for the first time I could taste the salt of my tears on his lips. My clitoris was still throbbing as were my nipples from all the attention and I could not stand it when, with small little kisses he worked his way down to first my nipples and then my swollen lower lips. This was different from any sex I had ever had before. His gentleness and his concern for me was so evident when he came back up to the top of the bed and kissed my mouth and said, “We don’t have to, perhaps you are too sore, please excuse me for being so selfish, but you are so beautiful and I have wanted you all night while I watched all of them with you, I know I have no right to be jealous of the others, but I am”.

I put my hand over his mouth and said, “Please, please don’t say another word” and slid down in the bed to take his throbbing and pulsating erection into my mouth. I very slowly made love to his cock as he stroked the nape of my neck and my cheeks.

Finally Hiroshi put him arms under my armpits and pulled me up as he said, “Not that way, I want to make love to you”.

And that is what it was. For the first time in my life I experienced what it was like to be made love to, not raw sex but genuine passionate and tender love. We came together and the orgasm rocked me with its intensity so much that I began to cry and we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Four days later I was on a flight back to Edmonton, Alberta. I had a long time to think. I had had unprotected sex with over 20 men in the last few weeks and I was very worried about getting a sexually transmitted disease. When it was all happening to me all I could think about was ‘more’, but now that the heat of the moment had passed, I realized what a terrible risk I had taken. I was pretty sure that all my classmates were healthy, at least they seemed to be throughout the school year, but I did not know any of the men at the second ‘party’, except for the two Yoshis and Hiroshi.

Before I left home I thought my mother had been too strict with me. Now I realized that she just wanted to protect me. She wanted to protect me from myself as much as from others who would exploit me. When she met me at the airport we gave each other a big hug and I simply said, “Mom I’m so sorry” and nothing more. She did not ask for any explanations and I did not offer any.

For the next two years I hardly left the apartment. I did enroll in a graphic design-training program, but other than attending classes I would not leave the apartment. After the first year and no symptoms of any illnesses as a result of what I did in Japan, I breathed a sigh of relief. However, my mother was becoming increasingly concerned about me. She would suggest that we go out to dinner or see a movie, but I would always decline the invitation. She never asked me what had happened, but she did began to tell me more and more about her life as a ‘dancer’ in Ginza and how lucky she was to escape ‘the life’.

The only place I would go outside of the apartment was to the gym with my mother. I enjoyed keeping fit. When a couple guys at the gym hit on me my mother asked me why I wasn’t interested in dating. I thought about it for awhile and then replied, “I’m not that interested in hockey, the pros and cons of Molson versus Labatts, admiring ridiculous tattoos or piercings or pick-up trucks, what do I have in common with most Canadian guys in their early twenties?”

My mother became very quiet and after a few minutes said, “I miss your father”.

Actually I was afraid to start dating. The genie was out of the box and I knew that the box was Pandora’s. My dreams were a strange mélange of men, tongues licking me, penises caressing me, penetrating me. Sometimes I would dream that I was in a room with naked men, covered in cum. Sometimes I would dream that I was on a raised table naked with my legs hanging over the end of the table as man after man entered me but all the men had Hiroshi’s face. Once I dreamt that I was being double penetrated by two Hiroshis while I sucked a third Hiroshi’s cock. Often I would dream that I was being gang banged by a group of men as Hiroshi stood by and watched in disgust. When I would have those dreams I would wake up in fear, but totally aroused, and have to masturbate before I could go back to sleep.

I knew they were still in contact with one another and that they talked on the phone at least once a month because one day I came home from class early because I had cramps and wanted to take a nap. My mother was out when I got home so she did not know that I was in my room when the phone rang. After she answered the phone I knew she was talking about me to my father because I heard her say, “She seldom leaves the apartment and I’m worried about her. No, she doesn’t date and seems to have no interest at all in men. I know you think that is for the best, but, at some point, she needs to be honest with herself about who she is and what she wants out of life. I don’t agree, she may have made some bad decisions in Tokyo, and yes its possible she has a sex drive stronger than her rationality, but she is still the same thoughtful, kind, generous and intelligent daughter that we both love so much. A strong sex drive does not make you a bad person”.

I could only hear half the conversation and don’t know what my father said at that point, but my mother laughed and said, “That’s true, you never seemed to mind”.

I was almost twenty-three and had been working for about a year when my mother decided to move out to St. Albert. I wanted to stay in the city and had some money saved so I started looking for an apartment. I found a great place in Strathcona overlooking the river valley. It was really more than I could afford, but I figured I would find a way to make ends meet.

I lived frugally and for almost a year everything was fine, although my savings were gradually sinking down to the danger level. I knew my mother could not help me financially because money was tight for her too. In fact that was one of the reasons she had moved to St. Albert.

Then my life changed.

One evening, Sheila, a workmate, talked me into going to Baccarat with her. Sheila always dressed well and seemed to always have more than enough money. She was paid the same as me, but managed to take European vacations and buy anything she wanted. When I told her I did not have enough money to go to a gambling casino she just laughed and said, “First of all it’s not gambling it’s gaming and they have all different bet limits. Have some fun and limit your losses but let your winnings run”.

That night the very worst thing possible happened. I won $1,800.00! I spent the next week remembering the excitement of it all and the next weekend I hit another jackpot for $1,200. Now I could easily make the rent and with a little more luck I could consider going with Sheila on one of her vacations.

I became a regular at the casino and overtime my winnings never offset my losses. One evening while gambling with Sheila she said, “God you are having a bad night, do you want to quit?”

I answered, “I can’t afford to, I’m trying to win enough to pay my rent.”

That evening I lost everything. On the way home I asked Sheila if she would loan me enough to pay the rent and she told me she didn’t have it, but I could borrow it from her friend.

The next day when she introduced me to Larry I did not like him from the minute I met him. Larry had an office above a pretty notorious bar in Edmonton. One that was known for its wild crowd and was often referred to as a ‘meat market’. Larry told me he would loan me a thousand dollars ‘as a favor to Sheila’ for a month and that I could pay him back any time before the 30 days was up without interest as he was ‘always willing to help a pretty girl out of a scrape’. Larry then asked us if we wanted to do a line of coke with him and I was horrified when Sheila did so.

The guy was so sleazy that I was shocked that he was a friend of Sheila’s. When we left I asked Sheila, “What happens if I don’t pay the loan after 30 days?”

Sheila answered, “Don’t worry, Larry always works something out”.

“What do you mean”, I asked her in a trembling voice.

“Businessmen are always looking for an escort or there is always a party that needs a girl. I have been to Europe twice as an escort and once to The Caribbean and most of my clothing has been bought by my dates, plus Larry always has free coke for his girls” she answered non-chalantly.

During the next 30 days I sold or pawned almost all my possessions and managed to pay back the loan before the due date, but once again was short of making my rent. I decided to be a month behind on my rent rather than borrow the rent money from Larry. I knew that once I went to work for him that I would become totally addicted to the sex and that he would also try to get me addicted to drugs as well.

I began to gamble more and more compulsively and by the end of the month I knew that I could not make that month’s rent either. I was now two months behind in my rent, had an empty refrigerator and was afraid my utilities would soon be turned off. I borrowed from my mother what little she could loan me and managed to keep the utilities from being shut off. I knew that I was a compulsive gambler, as addicted to it as any drug, but I kept telling myself that if I had one good run of luck I could pay my bills and stop.

Finally my landlord told me that I had to the end of the week to give him three months rent or he would have to evict me. I maxed out my credit cards and gambled away that money trying to catch a run of good luck to get me out of the hole, but that money was gone in one evening. The next day I found myself at Larry’s ‘office’ asking for another loan.