Sally: My Slutty School VP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, I'm here. On the first floor." I whispered urgently.

"Oh, great! Come to my office." Sally replied softly but excitedly.

I was perplexed but she ended the call. When I looked at the end of the short corridor, I saw one of the sturdy carved wooden doors open an inch. I was still confused, but I did as told. I snuck my head around the window and looked into the staff-room. Thankfully, there was only one teacher, but he had his back turned to me. I quickly walked across the door on my toes. The office door opened wider as I came close and I hurried inside Sally's office.

I looked around silently at Sally's office as she locked the door behind me. The small 8 x 10 feet office looked smaller with the large sturdy wooden desk. There was a soft cushioned chair for Sally to sit, and two plain wooden straight-backed chairs for visitors. To the right, there was a large tall window that looked out on to the basketball court and the football-fields below it. The remaining two walls were covered by cabinets that held several files. The window let in bright light and a cool stiff breeze inside.

"Thanks for coming, Ali!" Sally gushed from behind.

I turned to her with a smile but grinned with delight when I first saw her sexy grey outfit.

Sally looked incredibly stunning in the grey formal shirt and skirt combo. Her grey blazer lay draped over the back of her chair. She wore a white silky shirt with the top two buttons undone, that showed off her lovely white cleavage. I could clearly see the top of her lacy white bra which kept her large D-cup boobs pressed together. The shirt was tucked into the tight grey knee-high skirt she had on, which exposed her lovely grey stocking-clad legs. She had on black 3-inch high heels which made her look all the more imposing and inviting.

"Hi, Ma'am," I replied excitedly, "It's so good to see you."

"I know. Come here, son." Sally smiled and stepped close.

Sally immediately wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight before kissing me right on the lips. She pressed her wonderful mature body on me and I held her close to me. Her lovely large boobs crushed on my chest, while she brushed her crotch on mine. I felt her fantastic curves over her skirt and ran my hands along her sides and her big round buttocks. Our lips smashed together hard, as Sally desperately tried to make up for the incredible sexual excitement she had subdued from so long.

"Mmm." Sally moaned softly into my mouth and kept kissing and hugging me for a whole minute, "Muah!" She finally kissed me one last time and leaned away, "I missed you so much, Ali!" She whispered into my ear.

"I know. I missed you too, Ma'am." I replied breathlessly, my lips still stinging from the intense kiss, "So, where are we going?" I asked.

Sally let go of me and took a step back with a wicked smile on her lips.

"What do you mean? We aren't going anywhere, sweetheart." Sally replied and grinned at my confusion, "Let's fuck right here." She suggested eagerly.

"What?!" I asked, shocked at the suggestion, "What if we get caught?" I blurted out.

"I'm getting the house painted so we can't go to my home. Don't worry, we're safe here. Everyone is busy on the field watching kites. No one comes to my office after hours. I've locked the door and if we keep it quiet no one will suspect we're inside." Sally hurriedly explained.

I paused and thought about this. It was true what Sally was saying. Though there were a few teachers in the staff-room it was unlikely that anyone would know Sally and I were inside. The thick double-doors of the office were significantly sound-proof, unless Sally or I screamed aloud. All this went through my mind in a second, and I quickly got excited. I quickly nodded my head in agreement and Sally grinned with excitement.

The idea of fucking my sexy school vice-principal in her office sounded incredibly hot!

"What are you waiting for, Ali? Let's fuck fast!" Sally whispered lustily and quickly pulled me into a tight embrace and began kissing me once more.

Sally's thin severe lips smashed hard on mine. She parted my lips open and snuck her long wet tongue inside my mouth. I welcomed it by gently sucking on it, which sent a shiver of excitement through her. Sally leaned more on me, pressing her large soft tits on my chest and rubbing her shapely stocking-clad leg on mine. I had caught Sally around her slim waist and held her close by grabbing handfuls of her huge fluffy ass-cheeks. My thick excited dick bulged in my jeans with growing arousal.

"Mm. Hmm. Mm. Hmm." Sally and I moaned softly into each other's mouths as we hungrily kissed and caressed.

Sally held my face in her soft warms hands and caressed my cheek and forehead lovingly while kissing me harder. She was getting incredibly aroused, so Sally reached down and I felt her fumble with the buttons of her shirt. Then she caught my hands and placed them on her warm bare chest. I felt a jolt of excitement when I realized she had opened her shirt for me. So, I eagerly pulled her huge soft boobs out of her lacy white bra while kissing her and began fondling her.

Sally sighed into my mouth with delight at having her lovely large breasts teased and squeezed. Then she reached below and grabbed the bulge in my jeans and pressed it hard.

"Mph!" I groaned with delight in Sally's mouth at this and felt another jolt of excitement as she hurriedly pulled my zipper down, "Mmm." I moaned with pleasure next when she gently pulled my huge thick dick out into the open.

"Oh yeah!" Sally quit kissing and breathed lustily as she lovingly rubbed my fleshy hard cock up and down, "I really missed your cock, baby." She whispered and squeezed my huge hard-on for emphasis.

Sally then carefully pulled my big smooth-shaved ball-sack out through the fly of my jeans and cupped it gently. I loved the way her warm soft hands gently massaged my cum-heavy nuts.

"Oh!" I groaned excitedly at this and felt an urge to do something.

So, I gently nudged Sally a few steps and walked behind the desk. I asked her to put her left foot on the chair. Sally pulled her tight skirt up, exposing her white lacy panties and did as told. Then I slipped to stand behind her, a little to her right. Standing close behind her, I could easily reach around with my left hand to grab her lovely large boobs and touch her soft crotch with my right. At the same time, Sally reached back to grab my stiff big dick and started jerking it slowly.

"Oh Ali. Yes. Squeeze my boobs, baby. Feel them all over. Yeah! Oh, please touch my pussy. It's hungry for you. Please." Sally moaned and coaxed me as I teased her.

I had started fondling her large soft tit with my left and had slipped my right hand under her soft lacy panties. Sally shivered hard as soon as my fingertips touched her creamy moist cunt.

"Oohh." Sally groaned softly, "Yeah! That's right. Oh yeah. I like that. Yes! Oh yeah!" Sally began moaning softly and whispering encouragingly into my ear as I began finger-fucking her.

First, I teased her by running my fingertips up and down, from her taut clit to her slick slit.

Then I massaged her loose wet labia and parted it to let her feel the cool breeze on her pink pussy. A minute later, I steadily shoved a long forefinger all the way inside her hot slippery pussy. Sally's grip on my huge hard-on tightened and she began pumping it with slow deliberate strokes. She shivered excitedly every time I thrust my finger in her hot hungry pussy and squeezed my thick dick hard.

After a while, I quit fondling her lovely large boobs and snuck my hand down to her huge soft ass-cheeks. I gently spanked her, trying not to make a sound and jiggled her round soft buttocks. Then, I parted her fluffy butt-cheeks and touched her tight little anus.

Sally stiffened at this with anticipation, so I began rubbing my wet fingers all over her tiny asshole. I smeared her warm slick pussy-juices before I steadily shoved my long slick finger inside her taut-clenched butthole. It resisted but I kept going in till my fingers were buried to the knuckles. Then, I paused for a second before I started to finger-fuck Sally's holes.

"Mmmm." Sally moaned along as I steadily shoved my fingers inside her creamy cunt and small butthole simultaneously, "Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" She started kissing me and moaned lustily into my mouth.

Sally pressed herself back on me, and I kept on fingering till she eventually reached the peak of her first orgasm. I felt her tremble harder and her kiss became sloppier as she neared her climax. She stopped stroking my thick stiff dick and froze in place as she came hard.

"Mmhhh." Sally exhaled long and lustily, still kissing me as she climaxed.

I held her close to me and felt her shiver as the intense orgasm hit her. Her grip on my fleshy hard cock tightened and I felt a jolt of excitement. I continued to finger-fuck her creaming cunt and tiny asshole for an entire minute and enjoyed watching Sally in the throes of an incredible orgasm. She kept kissing my lips hard to suppress her ecstatic moans.

I was thankful for it, because I was scared a teacher or a student walking to the staffroom outside could've heard us.

"Whew!" Sally sighed with satisfaction once she caught her breath after the intense orgasm, "I can't wait anymore. Fuck me, Ali!" She hissed fiercely into my ear.

I felt excited hearing my sexy mature vice-principal beg me to screw with such desperation. I watched with growing arousal as Sally took a step back and leaned against her desk. She put her plump soft ass-cheeks on the edge of the table and spread her heels wide on the stone-tiled floor. She made me stand close in front and caught my huge hard-on. She then hurriedly guided my thick engorged dickhead till it bumped on her creamy warm vagina.

"Mm. Please fuck me, baby. I've missed your cock a lot!" Sally softly moaned into my ear.

At this, we felt the jolt of excitement that ran through my fleshy hard shaft and smiled wide.

"Are you ready?" I asked softly, preparing to fuck Sally after a long time.

"Yesss." Sally hissed in delight when as I steadily sank my thick stiff dick into her warm mushy cunt, "Oohhh, yeah." She moaned approvingly as she felt my huge hard-on sink deeper inside her hungry hot pussy.

"Wow!" I exhaled softly, enjoying the way her slick cunt caught my big hard cock tightly and began fucking Sally earnestly.

I started thrusting back and forth at a steady pace, trying hard not to make any sound as we fucked desperately. My big stiff dick sank from head to base inside her creamy welcoming vagina. Her loose labia clung tight over my fleshy hard shaft as it sank in and out. As I fucked Sally standing face-to-face, I started fondling her lovely large boobs too. Her huge white tits were peeking out of her silky white shirt, which was half undone. I squeezed her soft breasts and teased her long nipples.

"Mmm. Mm. Yeah! Mm. Oh yes! Ali. Oh yeah! Mm!" Sally began moaning softly and lustily into my ear and frequently nibbled my neck.

This made my excitement shoot up and I kept fucking Sally at a slow but steady pace. I was thrilled with the way she pushed her bare busty chest out for me to fondle. I pulled and tweaked her taut nipples gently and drove her to increasing new heights of excitement. She bit me gently on the side of the neck but sucked hard on it, leaving trails of her slick saliva. Her hot quick breaths on my super-sensitive neck sent shivers of excitement up and down my spine.

The fact that I was fucking Sally in her office at school was unbelievable but fantastic!

The risk of being caught by someone only made it all the more exciting. Though I was fucking her passionately, I still paid attention to the noises outside. The shrill cries of the students flying kites on the school-ground were clear through the open window. We could also see the front portion of the fields clearly. Anyone who would've bothered to look at the first-floor window could've probably seen Sally getting fucked on her desk.

After a while, I felt an urge and leaned down to start sucking on Sally's big soft boobs. I pulled her lovely large nipples into my mouth and sucked hard. I ran my tongue all over her large oval areola and enjoyed fondling her big soft tits at the same time. My hips kept thrusting back and forth, steadily shoving my huge stiff dick in and out of Sally's creamy hot cunt.

"Mph! Mm! Mph! Mmm! Ali! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Sally's lusty moans soon turned into short quick gasps as she came closer to another orgasm, "Ohhhhh." She groaned long and low right as she came hard.

Sally immediately embraced me as the intense orgasm hit her. She instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and her sexy stocking-clad legs around my waist. I quit sucking her lovely large boobs and hurriedly held her around her wide curvy hips.

"Sshh. Yeah. It's okay. Enjoy it. Come on." I whispered comfortingly and enjoyed the way her creaming cunt clasped and released my fleshy hard shaft as she climaxed.

Sally shivered hard with the incredible orgasm. Her large bare boobs were crushed on my chest and her thick soft legs felt amazing, wrapped tight around my hips. She hugged me tight and relished the waves after waves of the intense climax. Her face was buried in my neck and her breathless moans were muffled.

I kept holding Sally close and rubbed her fluffy large ass-cheeks to console her.

A minute later, Sally finally calmed down and caught her breath. She pulled away and relaxed her hold around me. I looked at her as she leaned her head back.

"That was fantastic!" Sally whispered fiercely, with a huge lazy grin on her face, "Let me fuck you now." She said urgently and gently pushed me away, "Oohh." She groaned softly when my huge thick dick popped out of her creamy cunt with a sloppy wet sound.

Sally made me sit on her cushioned straight-backed chair. I eagerly did as told because I knew what she had in mind. Sally waited for me to settle with my legs stretched out, and hitched her shirt tight skirt further up her wide waist. She kept rubbing her clean-shaved creamy crotch desperately as she watched me slide to sit at the edge of the chair. Then she quickly straddled me, placing her heels on each side of the chair.

After pulling down my pants and underwear to my knees, I grabbed my stiff slick dick and kept it upright. Excitedly, I watched as Sally caught the back of the chair for support and sat down.

THUD!

Sally and I froze with fright at the sudden loud thud. But then we relaxed when we realized someone was locking the staffroom. We stayed still, with my engorged dickhead pushing against Sally's quivering cunt, till we heard footsteps walk away and down the stairs.

Then Sally looked at me and grinned before continuing to sit on my dick.

"Ohhhh." Sally groaned soft and long as she slowly but steadily impaled herself on my huge hard-on, "Fuck!" She swore aloud, "Oh! Fuck! Yeah! Ali! It feels great! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh yes!" She began talking dirty into my ear as she started to ride me hard.

Sally sat firmly on my thighs, with my huge hard cock buried all the way inside her creamy hot cunt, and moved back and forth. This made my swollen cock-cap bump right on her G-spot every time, which made us increasingly aroused. Sally caught my face and began kissing all over hungrily before moving down to nibble at my neck once more. This sent jolts of excitement through me and I reached around to grab her huge soft ass-cheeks.

"Fuck! Oh yeah! That's, that's how I like it! Ah! Fuck! Fuck me! Ali!" Sally continued to tell me her dirty fantasies while riding me faster and faster with each passing minute.

I enjoyed the way her hungry hot cunt engulfed my huge hard-on in its soft mushy depths. Her thick soft stocking-clad thighs gripped my sides but I could hardly feel her weight among the thrilling sensations. Sally kept rubbing her large soft boobs on my chest as she rocked back and forth quicker. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed handfuls of her huge fluffy butt-cheeks and began squeezing them hard. After a while, I slid my fingers inside her deep ass-crack and touched Sally's taut asshole.

"Mm! Do it! Shove your finger in my ass, Ali! Ouch!" Sally fiercely whispered to me and cried out aloud when I pushed my long forefinger suddenly inside her tiny asshole, "Mmm! Yes! Oh! Aah! Oh fuck! That's right! Aah! Mm!" She then started moaning even more lustily and enjoyed having both holes plugged at the same time.

Sally eventually started riding my huge hard-on so fast that the chair began shifting back inch-by-inch. I kept still, and continued to finger Sally's little asshole as she rode me lustily. Her soft warm thighs felt amazing on my crotch, as did her hot hungry bites on my neck. I loved the way her small butthole was sliding hard over my long forefinger, while her creamy warm vagina engulfed my thick stiff dick.

Sally kept riding my dick for several long minutes, slowly going faster as she approached the peak of her excitement once more. I felt it in the way she pushed my face into her busty chest and forced me to fuck on her long taut nipples. She shifted back so my finger got buried deeper inside her tight-clamped anus. This instantly tipped her excitement over and Sally climaxed hard.

"Ooohhh." Sally sighed lustily right as she came and opened her mouth wide, "Fuck!" She then swore aloud once she could articulate.

Sally froze with my huge hard-on buried to the balls inside her creaming clasping cunt. My long finger was shoved to the knuckles in her dank warm rectum and clenched tighter with her orgasm. She trembled with the intense ecstasy of her third orgasm and enjoyed it for an entire minute. All through this, I kept sucking on her hard long nipple and pressing her soft huge boob with my face.

I enjoyed the way her climaxing cunt kept pushing her warm slick cream out. It dribbled around my thick stiff shaft and crept down to my balls before dripping on to her chair. The incredible sensation got me even more excited. With each second, I could feel my huge hard-on begin to throb harder with excitement.

Thankfully, Sally recovered from her intense orgasm in time and stirred.

"Mmm." Sally mumbled, "That was incredible! I haven't cum like this in years, Ali." She whispered excitedly into my ear.

Hearing this pleased me, and I smiled wide. Sally bent her head and kissed me on the lips, smashing her firm lips on mine and sucking hard. She then slowly stood upright, finally pulling my slick thick dick out of her creamy hot cunt.

"Oh!" Sally grunted softly when she felt my huge hard cock pop out of her hot wet pussy and my finger slid out of her tight-clenched asshole.

Sally stood up and bent over to catch my huge wet hard-on. She gently stroked it up and down, smearing her slick cunt-cream evenly along my fleshy stiff cock.

"My pussy is sore, son. Can I suck you and make you cum?" Sally asked apologetically.

I felt disappointed to hear this, but suddenly had a wild idea.

"Ma'am," I said a little hesitantly, "How about I fuck you in the ass?" I said and waited for her to say no.

"What?" Sally blurted out a little confused, "Oh, you really like that?" She asked me in disbelief.

"Um yeah, I do." I admitted, feeling a little awkward now.

"Great!" Sally suddenly said excitedly, "I've wondered how it would feel. Let's hope I can take your big dick in my tiny ass, Ali." She added, half-jokingly.

Hearing this instantly made me incredibly excited and my huge slick hard-on jerked visibly with anticipation. I grinned as I stood up, eager to take Sally's anal-virginity.

Then, I made Sally bend over her desk. Sally did as told and leaned to put her elbows on the desk, with her heels a couple of feet apart on the floor. I pulled the chair to sit close behind her, with my face a foot from Sally's lovely large ass-cheeks. Her creamy clean-shaved cunt glistened and her small little asshole quivered with nervousness.