Sally's Descent

Story Info
Corrupted wife embraces her inner slut.
2.9k words
3.92
61.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This kind of follows on from Our Corruption only from Sally's POV. So if you didn't like the first one wont like like this either. Feedback, even negative, is always welcome.

*****

It's been a couple of weeks since my life really began. Up until that point I had been a perfectly ordinary normal boring wife. Geoff had changed all that. Let's be honest, Marc my husband, had been entirely complicit. It made it easier for me really. No loose ends, no pining other half, everyone, especially me, wanted my new slut life to replace my boring staid old life. Ok, for the sake of appearances I still shared a home with Marc, but I haven't shared a bed with him since Geoff took me and made me his slut. I fuck Geoff whenever he wants. I fuck whoever Geoff tells me to fuck. And I cum, oh I cum so hard. Geoff tells me not to fuck Marc, and I don't. I do like to tease him though. Getting in the shower while he's in the bathroom, that sort of thing. But Marc was, well, 'nice' He was a good kind considerate lover. But that's not what I want anymore. That's not what I need to make my clit throb and my pussy purr. I need sleaze and I need down and dirty fucking and that's why Geoff owns my cunt.

I think Geoff is planning on taking me somewhere nice. This isn't like him and to be honest I'm not sure this is how I want things. Unless he's going to offer me as payment to the kitchen staff or take me right there over the table...mmmm now there's a thought, fucked by some hot sweaty foul mouthed chef or made to perform in front a room full of strangers. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

Anyway I've been ordered to buy all new undies, as skimpy and sexy as I can find, stockings, the works. It has always turned me on shopping for lingerie, but since Geoff, I'm virtually panting for it by the time I've been around a few shops. No mention of what he wants me to wear over all this, so I guess it's up to me. I will do my best tarty make up though. I love it when men look at me and think sex. And when women look at their men looking at me..mmmm being bad makes me so wet.

I sort of hope Marc isn't coming tonight. He just stands there all puppy dog eyes with his dick in his hand. Geoff says he's Lydia's toy now and she wants him to be reminded of what he gave up in the deal.

I think she gets off on making him cum so hard and feel so guilty at the same time. He's a broken man, but I'm more alive than I've ever been. I guess I should thank him really.

I've had plenty of time to shop, have a good long soak (and a lovely slow wank) in my scented bath, make myself up and put on my new undies. I love looking at myself in the full length mirror. I ooze sexuality. If I was mythical creature I'd be a succubus. I'd take men and milk the cum out of them and they would be powerless to resist. Oh god yeah. I could spend eternity tempting and seducing reluctant men and feeding on their sexual energy. I'm so wet just thinking about it I don't notice Geoff is standing in the doorway.

"Jesus Geoff, you scared the crap out of me! How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see you're really getting in to your role of Sally Slut. It's taken no effort at all to turn you. Well tonight might test you a little. Lets see just how accommodating you can be. Charity is good for the soul. Grab a coat the car is here."

"I'm not dressed! What are you on about? Geoff!" I follow him out of the room, he puts a mac round my shoulders and guides me to the door.

"Geoff! I'm not wearing a mac all night!"

"Of course you're not, silly girl. Get in the cab", I look round for a taxi but all that's around is a camper van.

"You have to be kidding!"

One of Geoff club members is behind the wheel. Inwardly I note happily it's one of the better endowed members, even if he's not much in the looks department. It occurs to me that my priorities have shifted. A month ago I wouldn't have even considered him, now I'm more interested in what's in his pants. I still have my standards though right? It's not like I would let just anyone fuck me. Is it?

Geoff opens the sliding door and I climb in the back. It's set up for sleeping not sitting. I pause and Geoff gives me a playful shove and closes the door before climbing in the front next to Bob. Bob starts the engine but he's watching me in the rear view mirror. I'm reclined on the bed area and my coat is gaping open showing me in my sexy new undies and stay ups. I've got my new favourites on too. My black thigh length boots. I wore the night Geoff became my master and just slipping them on brings back such deliciously naughty memories. I smile and spread my legs, giving Bob a treat. It's second nature to me now and when his eyes widened I felt the now familiar thrill rush through my cunt.

As we pull out I still don't know quite what Geoff has in mind and I attempt to sit up and look out of the window. He calls over his shoulder to take off the mac, lay back and make myself comfortable. Puzzled I see no harm in going along and I lie down.

Then it dawns on me. To the average motorist I'm invisible, but if they're in a lorry, or a coach or the top deck of a bus I'm in display. We stop at a set of lights Bob has lined me up next to the cab of a car transporter. I look up and staring down at me is the ugliest man I have ever seen. I can see he is heavily tattooed, right up to and including his neck. His arms are the thickness of my legs and there is something almost evil in his leer. He nods with his eyes fixed on my pants. Instinctively I know what he wants and slide my fingers inside and touch my bald pussy. His smile shows missing teeth. My stomach lurches with a mix of repulsion and excitement. It's not a surprise that I'm wet, I'm almost always wet now, but I'm soaked. I slip two fingers in and close my eyes.

The lights change and Bob pulls away. Traffic prevents my watcher from keeping pace and we leave him in our wake. The last I see of him, his face is twisted in rage. I feel some relief, he scared me and I'm glad he's gone. My heart is racing as Bob drives us round, and gradually it slows to normal. None of the traffic is of a height to see in and I relax.

Suddenly there is a loud horn behind us, the transporter has caught up. Of course he has, he's got a high vantage point and we're in a flowery fucking hippy bus. He is tailgating us, flashing his lights and indicating to pull off at services up ahead. Geoff says something to Bob, and he turns on the left indicator.

We come to a stop in a deserted lorry park. The car transporter pulls diagonally across us, not only hiding our presence from anyone else, but blocking us in. As the beast of a man climbs down from the cab I can take in his full massive bulk. He is huge. And I'm more than a little scared. Geoff jumps out and puts his hand up to stop him. He could tear Geoff apart and I feel more fear.

"Don't antagonise him Geoff, it's not worth it!" I call and Geoff turns and looks at me.

Through the window he mouths, You sure? I nod.

The Beast tells Geoff and Bob to take a stroll and they both start walking leaving me alone with him. My heart is pounding at the rate when you think they must be able to hear it as the side door slides open. He has to crouch as he steps inside. His ugly nasty face is an evil sneer. He says nothing but nods at my pussy again. My pants are drenched and a wet patch is collecting under my arse. I slip two fingers in and start to slowly masturbate. Fear is heightening my arousal 10 fold, a hundred fold as I pump faster and faster getting more turned on. We maintain eye contact and He undoes His belt, then drops His dirty grease stained jeans. His cock is not the anaconda I had feared it would be, but it is a nice size. In fact its a very nice cock. My breathing is laboured and my excitement is rising as He pumps it while I finger myself.

"Please " I ask "can I touch it?" I'm mesmerised by its hard throbbing fullness. He comes closer and I reach out. He backs away out of reach and I groan in disappointment.

"Beg some more" He taunts. "Tell me how much you want it"

"Please! I need to feel it. In my hand, my mouth, my pussy. Wherever you want to put it. Please, I'll make it feel good"

He moved quickly between my legs and pulled me so my pussy was at the edge of the mattress.

"This is all I want" and he pulled my pants aside and rams his cock into me.

There is no pain because I am so wet, but the surprise and the force take my breath away. And he fucks and fucks and god can he fuck. Like a jack hammer he fucks me like I've never known. I must cum four times before he unleashes his torrent of cum into my well pounded pussy with a bull's roar of satisfaction. He slumps over me for a minute then stands, wipes his dick on my mac fastens his jeans and leaves without saying a word. As his transporter leaves the park Geoff and Bob rush over. Geoff gets in and asks if I'm OK. When he sees I am he grins.

"Well he was a happy customer, looks like he left you a tip!" He picks up five £20 notes off the front seat. "You've just turned pro!"

I love the afterglow of a good fuck and even though I should be sore after that pounding I'm still feeling horny as hell. Having just been paid for sex made me feel like I'd just turned another corner away from my previous life. And I like it.

Bob is driving us around and I'm absent mindedly playing with my pussy, taking out globs of cum and eating them. A few lorry drivers beep horns and silently cheer me on but there is no re-occurrence like with the Beast. I get a bit of a thrill when a coach goes passed and a man watching me is clocked by his girlfriend and a row ensues. And a bunch of college kids on a bus get a nice long show as we both crawl along in a bit of a tailback side by side. I cum imagining them rushing off to have a crafty wank thinking about me.

After a little while Geoff tells Bob its time to head for the... I didn't quite catch where, but it seems the night isn't over yet.

Eventually we pull into multi story car park, and head down into subterranean levels. The level we reach has only a few cars in it but Bob still drives right over to the farthest corner. Sitting up I see a row of five or six sleeping bags on sheets of cardboard under a concrete over hang. This is a place for the homeless, the destitute. For tramps.

"Ok Sally, are you ready to give something back?" Geoff grins at me.

Geoff jumps out and throws open the door. I see four figures shuffling forwards from the shadows. They are tramps. And it looks like they have been for a while. They are dirty and hairy and disgusting. I look at Geoff pleadingly.

"You can't possibly mean... These!"

"Oh but I can Sally, if you're to be the slut you know you want to be you have to be prepared to open your legs to anyone. And you know what? I think you'll like it."

The four men are at the van now looking in through the open door. I can smell them and it turns my stomach.

"Come on then slut, put on a show if you want us to get hard for you."

I really don't think I want to do this, but my hand subconsciously goes to my pussy and without thinking about it I start to masturbate to four tramps. And it does feel good. It's dirty and seedy and demeaning and I fucking love it. I'm a slut. I'm about to be fucked by four tramps. And just the very idea has me on the verge of orgasm.

"Alright you dirty fuckers, who's going to have me first?"

Nobody moves. Nobody knows what to do. Is this a trick? So I take the initiative. I lie back, spread my legs and insert three fingers into my pussy. I grab my tit and squeeze my nipple hard. Letting a long low moan. It feels so good to be flaunting myself to be offering myself, damn it to be throwing myself, not just at four strangers, at four dirty smelly tramps.

No self-respecting woman would lower herself to this. But self-respecting women don't know what they're missing. It's glorious to be so bad and I cum in front of them all. Wailing and screaming and thrashing around. One of the tramps grunts and I see his trousers get wet. He has cum from watching me cum and this sets me off again.

As I settle down my nerves are super charged and I'm incredibly turned on knowing we still have so far to go.

"Come on guys, isn't one of you going to do a lady a favour? You! Get your pants down and get here now! "

I point at one at random, he shuffles in drops his trousers. His cock is hard and he climbs up on top of me. He doesn't smell as bad as I thought he would and when his cock head nudges my open pussy lips I give a low growl.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. Fuck me now, fuck my pussy with your tramp cock."

He thrusts in, annoyed at my choice of words. For each thrust he hisses one word through clenched teeth.

"We're. Not. The. Only. Fucking. Tramps. Here. Aaahhhh! Fuck!"

Less than ten thrusts and he's cumming in me. I don't know when he last fucked a pussy but I'm guessing it's a while. He climbs off and leaves the camper van.

I point to the one with the wet pants, figuring he might last a bit longer and beckon him over. Without speaking he removes his trousers and gets on the mattress. His musty smell makes me pussy buzz and I help him further up so I can clean up his mess. It means I have to shuffle down slightly and my cunt is now level with the edge of the bed. Taking him in my mouth I love how his cum tastes and how he hardens in my mouth. His smell fills my nostrils and I ummmmm around his cock.

I feel number three line up and prod my cunt. And in one swift move he's all the way in. We build a rhythm and I suck hungrily on the cock in my mouth. The bed shifts and there is the last of the tramps next to me, rubbing his cock in my hair.

Like his predecessor the guy in my cunt erupts quickly. The one in my mouth takes his place and fucks me long and slow. It feels so good and I push back in time. I turn to face the hair freak and suck him. He starts to fuck my face urgently till his cum floods my mouth.

The long slow thrusts gain momentum and I feel an almighty orgasm building with them. Faster. Faster. Harder.

"Oh god, dont stop dont stop. Imgonnacum. Imgonnacum im...ahhhhhhhh yes. Yes yes yes. Fill me with your cum"

He shoots his load inside me and flops down on top.

The tramps all seem satisfied. Geoff seems satisfied and I'm finally feeling satisfied. Bob drives us home and Geoff drops me off at mine and Marc 's place. As I come through the door he's sitting with a scotch in his hand looking somewhat red eyed. I can tell he's been crying. I walk through but his hand goes up and he catches my wrist.

"I'm sorry Sally, I let you down."

"Its OK baby, I understand."

"Do you Sally? Can you ever forgive me?"

"Of course Marc, I love you."

"Still? Oh I love you too Sally, I'll do anything!"

Standing before him and guiding his face I say, "Will you lick my pussy, just for old time's sake?"

The man who gave me up to be another man's slut was sucking tramp spunk out of my pussy. I cum so hard I almost pass out.