Salsa House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH FUCK...I'm going to cum, cum, fuck ohhhhHHHHH!!"

As her orgasm crashed through her, with the last of her reason she leaned over and swallowed her victims dick, letting his cock feel the orgasms he was giving her through her moans taking it all the way into her throat.

"OH FUCK YES MISTRESS!!" Her sudden assault after so much teasing proved too much for him and he came, his groin repeatedly jolting against her mouth seemingly emptying his balls of all the cum they possessed. Marta immediately pulled back after the initial ejaculation spitting what entered her mouth onto the floor while continuing to jack his cock until they both finished cumming.

"Fuck Lara...I'm going to cum..oh shit.. oh...fuck..haaAAh!" Lara continued bobbing her head till I finished cumming seemingly swallowing the load. I said seemingly because my brain was barely functioning, and I couldn't tell what was going on. That was undoubtedly the best head I'd ever received.

"Fuck you're good at that."

"I know."

I carefully helped her to her feet and we just held each other for a moment, allowing ourselves to fully appreciate what had just happened. Around the room most couples were finishing up in various stages of undress. The room smelled of sex and finally I just started laughing. Which got Lara laughing. Which got everyone around the room laughing at what had just happened. It was uncontrollable at the absurdity of the situation. It took a full 5 minutes for most people to calm down or crawl off the floor. Femi who had been laughing entangled with Ara on the sofa managed to stand up, though his shirt was still off.

"Alright everyone I would like to thank you all or that great birthday gift for my gorgeous girlfriend. Impressive performances all round, I will remember to call you all back for my birthday. Now I'm getting shots, so we can keep this party going. Who wants some?" There was a consensus for shots and some turned on a Latin playlist. We had just had an orgy but that didn't mean the party was over.

I fucking love salsa people.

12