Sam and Edward Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Sam moaned quietly.

"Do you think about it when you see your husband?"

"Yes."

Edward was now propped up on his arms and slowly fucking Sam while he questioned her, knowing she was almost powerless to resist him.

"Do you wonder if he would be ok with it?"

"Yes."

"Have you asked him?"

"No." She whimpered as he increased his tempo slightly.

"It turns you on though, doesn't it? The thought of carrying out black baby."

"Yes!" Sam screamed at him. "It does OK, there I've said it. Now, just fuck me. Please!" Sam was near crying, emotionally and physically exhausted she had buckled to her lust, I didn't blame her one bit. Despite the emotional turmoil I was feeling right now too, I couldn't look away. Edward, upon hearing here finally admit her darkest desires, started to slowly build a steady, powerful rhythm as my wife squirmed under him, the sound of his balls slapping against Sam's stockinged clad rear played out over the speaker as I beat off furiously in my room.

"Oh god.....fuck yeah.......give...it...to...me!" Sam screamed as Edward slammed into her, I watched as the pillow under her hips crumpled with each powerful thrust, acting like a shock absorber for Edwards brutal force. Within a few minutes Sam's body tensed against the restraints and she spasmed as orgasm racked her body, Edward kept a steady rhythm as Sam shook beneath him driving long powerful strokes into my super sexy wife.

"You feel that? The V's got my cock like iron." Edward said as Sam made illegible noises beneath him, then he changed up his motion, moving his hips higher up her back and driving in at a different angle.

"Oh FUCK.......Ohhhhh!" Sam screamed and thrashed against her bonds, I heard Edward chuckle as this clearly was having the desired effect on Sam and she came screaming and thrashing wildly. I had never seen Sam orgasm this hard and I was beginning to wonder if the restraints would hold her, he continued to drive that massive black pole into Sam's now stretched beyond belief pussy for what seemed like ages to me, and no doubt Sam also, but then I saw his body stiffen slightly, Sam must have felt it too.

"Yeah baby, cum in me, OH GOD!" She screamed as Edward pumped a massive load of swimmers into my wife's pussy, his sweat covered body spasming as he blasted shot after shot directly against the back wall of her womb. I'd blown my load so many times my dick was sore, I was witnessing my fantasy on steroids. Edward eventually pulled out and grabbed the phone, showing me a close up of Sam's gaping pussy as torrents of his pearly semen poured out.

"Taste it baby." Edward instructed Sam as he moved around the bed and forced his still rock hard penis into her mouth, she greedily devoured their combined juices off his ebony shaft while he untied her hands. After a minute, he pulled free of my wife's hungry mouth and untied her totally, then he collapsed next to her, exhausted. I was caught by the contrast of Sam's milky white skin next to Edward's, then I caught myself wondering what their baby's would be like.

Moments later I saw Sam roll over and quickly get up, walking towards the bathroom, a picture of female sexiness.

"You OK?" Edward asked, possibly afraid he'd gone to far.

"More than. I've just got some stuff I need to flush." She replied with a cheeky smile before disappearing behind the door.

12