Samson & The Delilahs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the show?" Dredd whispered into Melissa's ear. Mel felt the vamp's warm breath on the back of her neck right before she cupped her breasts from behind. The contact caused her nipples to spike in Dredd's palms. Melissa didn't expect that. Nor did she anticipate the liquid warmth that pooled in her loins

"Yeah, I get the feeling you're grooving on this scene," Dredd continued, nibbling on Mel's ear. "But there's just one rule. We don't have any spectators in this bed. Only participants. That's the thing about playing in a jam session. You dig?"

Without answering, Melissa turned around and leaned forward to kiss Dredd on the mouth. She channeled two years' worth of pent-up desire for her girlfriend in that kiss. Mel lied to herself after watching Dredd's video. She had not watched it just for Samson. She wanted both of them.

Dredd needed a couple seconds to absorb the kiss and what it meant. The cam girl assumed her friend would be shy and nervous. Confessing a little bi-curiousity was one thing. Participating in a no-holds-barred orgy with three strippers and a porn stud was something else. But just like Sandra texted, Mel seemed down for anything and everything.

As Dredd made out with Melissa, Kagney sidled up to their guest and undid the buttons of her tight white blouse. The temptress had a light, seductive touch and Mel's body responded accordingly. The tattoo artist dug redheads, especially the ones with a light dusting of freckles across their big tits.

"You're even hotter than in the photo that Sandra sent," she told Melissa. "I'm Kags by the way."

Dredd unsnapped the front of their guest's red tartan skirt. Her bra and panties came off next. Having stripped her bare, Kagney and Dredd showered every part of her body in kisses: some sweet, some hard, all of them sensual and demanding.

From time to time, Lance glanced over at the lush trio as they got to know each other. After spotting Melissa with Sandra in the VIP, he had a feeling he had not seen the last of the alt-babe. His girlfriend had a tendency to bring surprise guests into their bed. Nonetheless, she chose a hell of a night to invite another chick. He now had a fivesome on his hands.

Suddenly, Sandra tensed up beneath him. Lance knew she was about to have one of her notorious machine-gun orgasms. Once he got her motor running, there was no stopping Queen Kong. Her tight snatch clamped down on him like a vise, its sleek and sensual muscles rolling up and down the length of his shaft in ways that caused less disciplined cocksmen to blow their loads in seconds. He could feel her heart pounding in her ribcage and the hitch of her breath in her throat. She shuddered hard and her mouth opened wide in a silent scream.

Lance plunged himself to the hilt, wedging his big knob into her cul-de-sac to intensify her multiple orgasm by yet another magnitude. Sandra bucked and squirmed. If not for his enormous size and weight, she probably would have thrown him off of her. Coming hard on his cock, she gushed juices like a raging river. Each of his thrusts forced a gout of girly cum to squirt out of her pussy until the mattress squished loudly beneath them.

After three minutes, Sandra finally went limp. She had experienced a sustained, full-body orgasm. Yet her eyes remained open and unblinking, betraying a look that only could be described as cockstruck. Lance gave her a deep kiss, the romantic kind he reserved only for his main lady. Her fingers laced together behind his neck and she kept them face-to-face. Their gazes met. His smile displayed absolute gratitude to this goddess that graced his life.

Finally, Sandra turned away to break the kiss. Out of nowhere, she slapped him in the face. Hard. Lance sensed a fury within her.

"Get off of me," she hissed, eyes aflame with violent intensity. Startled by her abrupt turnabout, Lance clumsily rolled off to her side. His girlfriend sat up and loomed above him.

"What?" he asked, a bit defensive. Sandra grabbed his erection and gripped it firmly in her palm.

"Go over there," she ordered him, pointing his big cock at her buxom bedmates. "And prove you're the stud I know you are."

Sandra did not know how to make sense of her urges but she learned to embrace them. "And after you've screwed them all," she continued. "We'll go back to our apartment and fuck each other's brains out. Because those skanks won't be able to satisfy your big dick like I can."

He knew what his girlfriend wanted. Sandra liked Lance but loved Samson. The badass barbarian could and would have any female he fancied and all that jealousy excited her. And whether his "coming out" as Samson was a reality or a roleplay, it fueled her cuckquean cravings. Some guys lacked the guts to admit what they truly wanted. And the rest were fuckboys who acted like they were God's gift to women. But Samson could back up his attitude, with the looks of a romance cover model, the stamina of a hundred men, and a ten-and-a-half inch cock that could make a grown woman cry tears of bliss.

Carrying out his lover's wish, he crawled towards their playmates. Even before he reached them, the women broke their threeway kiss and a collective shudder ran up their spines. Samson radiated a sensual aura, a palpable promise of pleasure that could not be ignored.

"Hey, ladies," he greeted them casually in his distinctly sexy baritone before laying back and sprawling his spectacular form across the rumpled sheets. At six-and-a-half feet tall with nearly 300 pounds of chiseled muscle, Samson took up the greater part of a king sized mattress. With an inviting curl of a finger, he summoned the lush trio to his side. They quickly closed in on him, eager to feast themselves upon his body.

Dredd leaned down and stole a kiss from his lips. Lance could taste the metal of her barbell as she slipped her pierced tongue into his mouth. She was an amazing kisser, almost as good as Sandra, but Lance found his attention consumed by what transpired between his legs. Kagney and Melissa had not yet begun to suck his cock though he imagined they would soon enough. Instead, the pair tentatively touched and stroked his organ as if to size it up. That in itself was hot but their excited whispers got him even hotter.

"I mean it looked big in the video," enthused Melissa. "But this is ridiculous. It must be a foot long."

"Ten-and-a-half inches," Kagney corrected her. "I measured it myself when we had our first playdate. I told Sandra, 'Listen, hon. You better let me borrow your boyfriend because he definitely beats my Hitachi.'"

"I can imagine," chuckled Mel. "And I love how it feels in my palm. When I squeeze the shaft, it barely gives. He's literally hard as a rock."

She wasn't wrong. Lance experienced incredibly powerful erections, ten times stronger than what another male could sustain with a maximum dose of Viagra. He luxuriated in the thudding pulse of his massive organ, a blood-charged throb that enveloped his entire body in a bottomless sea of pleasure. In the lost novel, Samson called that sensation "the rhythm of love."

A moment later, Kagney and Melissa began to give his prick a wet and wild tongue-lashing. His eight-pack abs clenched hard as he tried not to blow his load instantaneously. The two of them focused on his frenulum, the most erogenous part of his member, polishing his knob until it glistened with spit. Lance shut his eyes but just the sounds blew his mind. The sucking and slurping noises. The smacking of lips. The heavy breathing. It sounded so fucking dirty!

Lance took slow, deep breaths. If he could withstand the first ten seconds, everything got easier. When he opened his eyes again, the girls had fused their mouths together in a passionate kiss but with his cockhead slipping and sliding between their mashing lips. They were making out with his knob just as much as with each other. The scene looked beautifully erotic.

"Dayum!" he moaned to Dredd, breaking their kiss. "Check out Kags and the new girl."

"Wow, that's so fucking hot," whispered Dredd. "Sandra ought to shoot something like that in our next video."

Lance gasped audibly at the prospect. He had been too busy with music to do porn lately. But it was time for another video. After Samson's viral debut with Dredd on PornHub, their new fans were clamoring for a follow-up. But, in keeping with the porn stud's saturnalian persona, he now had a two girl minimum for shoots. As a result, Sandra had been fielding requests from a dozen top models from OnlyFans that wanted to work with him and Dredd.

"Let's start rehearsing," he winked. "Why don't you sit on my face?"

"Never thought you'd ask," Dredd winked back before straddling him and planting her pussy squarely on his mouth.

Her ass obscured his view of Kagney and Melissa but Lance had no right to complain. Eating pussy kept him distracted from their unbearably titilliating double blowjob. And, of all the girls Lance serviced with his tongue, her vagina probably made the top ten. The alt-babe kept a nicely trimmed bush with exquisite piercings, including a solid gold hoop through her clit. Lance loved how all that metal rubbed against his cockflesh when he reamed her out. And, given the volume and intensity of her cries when they fucked, the piercings probably enhanced the strength of her orgasms.

As much as he dug getting head from Kagney and Melissa, Lance literally shuddered at the thought of banging Dredd Hott tonight. They had not messed around for at least a week. Then again, he had gone without Kagney even longer. Shit! He just had too many quality options at a jam session.

Accordingly, Lance took a quick mental inventory of his playmates. His bae Sandra always went first even if just for a little while, maybe an hour at most. And since Melissa was "the virgin," she would come last. However, that left his slots for Kags and Dredd undetermined. Who ever thought managing a harem could get so complicated?

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Samson roared with triumphant pleasure. He thumped his mighty pecs with his fists. The barbarian playboy had not known such earthly delights since the Iron Age. The joyous sound of smacking flesh echoed through his bedchamber, punctuated by crazed female moans and ferocious growls of satisfaction that rumbled deep inside his chest.

Unable to decide between Dredd and Kagney, Samson had figured out an appealing solution to his dilemma. He stacked the concubines one atop the other in a double-decker strumpet sandwich. That way, he could fuck both at once, pounding each of their pussies in turn.

With a brusque and baritone curse, the lusty barbarian wrenched his tool out of Kagney's dripping snatch and plunged himself balls deep into her upstairs neighbor. A blissful whimper escaped Dredd's lips as he invaded her deepest recesses. Her vaginal walls rippled across his shaft, clamping down hard as she neared her climax. Meanwhile, a passionate cry rang out from the other side of the bed. Samson glanced over his shoulder and caught a glimpse of his other wenches at play.

Armed with a strap-on around the waist, Queen Kong drove a dildo in and out of her playmate's pussy with singular momentum. His consort had a dominant side that came out in their group encounters. After admiring the amorous pair for a beat, Samson returned his gaze to his own concubines. He slapped Dredd's butt with a firm but affectionate open hand, causing her to shudder with another hurricane-force orgasm. After letting her ride it out for a couple minutes, Samson withdrew and hilted himself into Kagney once more. As always, his fabled phallus imparted its Midas touch of bliss, plunging her into cross-eyed oblivion in a mere three seconds.

The intimate companionship of all these lovely companions provided a delightful diversion from the trials and tribulations of recent times. Just a little more than a year had passed since the legendary warrior languished in a dungeon where he awaited his execution. After a lifetime of sword-fighting and seductions, Samson's luck finally had run out. King Marduk had caught him in flagrante delicto with his wife AND his daughter. Enraged and humiliated, the warlord dispatched a brigade of soldiers to subdue the fearsome barbarian.

To his credit, Samson sent a dozen soldiers to their graves with his bare hands before they captured him. But not even he could fight off an entire army for more than a couple hours. The warrior soon found himself bound in chains and locked in an impenetrable cell. Its granite walls measured two feet thick and its iron door weighed over a ton. Samson's fists barely dented the door. His kicks barely chipped the walls. Finally, he gave up and resigned himself to his fate. The condemned warrior shivered himself to sleep on a cold, damp bed of straw, wishing with every fiber of his being to be anywhere other than where he was at that moment.

When he awoke the next day, Samson found himself in the body of an 18-year old male named Lance Leo. That was not quite what he wished for. He wanted to be somewhere else, not someone else. His new form did not please him either. The boy looked weak and had a normal-sized penis. He appeared to be an inhabitant of a large futuristic empire called the United States of America.

Fortunately, the barbarian had not undergone a complete mind-body switch. Rather, his consciousness was commingled with the teenager's consciousness. The fusion of their two minds afforded him immediate fluency in the English language and a basic idea on how to follow the customs and laws of this strange land.

At first, Samson stayed in the background and let the teenager's mind run on autopilot. He quietly observed life in 2021. Despite all the amenities and conveniences of this new world, the teen seemed despondent. Like Samson, Lance thought about sex all the time. But, unlike Samson, he wasn't having sex all the time. In fact, he wasn't having any at all which explained his sour mood.

Unfortunately, Samson couldn't speak to the teenager directly. Even though the two of them shared a brain, the barbarian dwelled in the unconscious part of Lance's psyche, the murky realm that Freud described as "the id." In his former life, Samson, by and large, lacked the inhibitions that restrained other men from taking what they desired. A psychoanalyst would say that he did not have a superego. The rogue warrior could get away with frequent transgressions because he possessed superhuman strength and compelling charisma. His new host enjoyed neither of those qualities.

Nonetheless, Samson learned he still could influence the teenager. It began with little things. He would induce the teen to shoplift a bottle of vodka from a supermarket or flirt with a female classmate way out his league. Of course, Samson didn't attempt anything too bold. In his previous life, almost every situation boiled down to a matter of fighting or fucking. In this highly advanced society, a man could wind up dead or in prison if he sliced an opponent in half with his broadsword.

To his delight, however, his random acts of derring-do appeared to trigger a more profound change. His host body began to grow bigger and stronger. In a matter of weeks, his shoulders broadened, his abdomen developed the outline of a six pack, and his height grew by several inches. When Samson stared into a mirror, a handsome and familiar face stared back. Namely, he saw his old self: smoldering eyes, a strong jawline, and sensual lips that kissed their way into the hearts and loins of 5000 women.

He also began to regrow his most cherished physical attribute. Blessed by the Gods, Samson led a charmed life due to the unusual size of his enchanted phallus. Every tavern wench, princess, and courtesan knew of his notorious member and many wanted to experience it for themselves. The barbarian playboy gleefully satisfied their deepest curiosities.

Accustomed to a life of sexual abundance, the warrior initially regarded his reincarnated form as a cruel and ridiculous cosmic joke. His exalted fuckhammer had shrunk to the size of his finger! No matter how gigantic his muscles grew, only a heroic endowment would complete the symmetry of Samson's unequivocal manhood. A barbarian could bring a kingdom to its knees but its maidens remained unconquered if he lacked the proper erotic weaponry. Accordingly, the return of his intimate blessing proved a great relief. That ensured he could approach a female with the confidence of giving her the sensual bliss she desired and deserved.

As the boy miraculously transformed into a barbarian superstud, Samson began to influence his thought patterns with greater strength and persistence. Lance became more aggressive and confrontational with the dumb jocks at his high school. He talked back in class. However, the real breakthrough occurred on the night the 18-year old lost his virginity. Samson assumed complete control of their body and proceeded to fuck Lance's cute date into an orgasmic stupor.

From that moment on, his sexual exploits only became more ambitious and audacious. To aid him in his quest, he acquired the royal consort Queen Kong, a dark-skinned temptress that likely would become the overseer of his harem someday. In that regard, the orgy she arranged for him tonight felt like a homecoming. At the peak of his power during the Iron Age, the barbarian never settled down for the night with less than four concubines in his bed. Kagney referred to these sexual marathons as "reverse gangbangs." Samson merely called them "his happy place."

While much had changed since ancient times, the age-old ways of the flesh remained the same. Stripped of their clothes and technological devices, man and woman were still rutting beasts in their wicked hearts. They lived to fuck and fucked to live. And, for Samson, Peoria and its fleshpots pleased him more than Sodom and Gomorrah combined. Though the village offered little in the way of mead halls and jousting tournaments, its women gladly indulged his most extravagant desires.

At Kagney's urging, the strumpets switched positions so that the pair engaged in what they called a "69." Their lesbian lovemaking excited Samson. He wanted the members of his harem to enjoy each other as much as he did. His fleshy python throbbing, Samson knelt behind Dredd. He grasped her quivering hips and spread her buttocks apart, allowing him to take his lover from behind. Samson seated himself within her carefully -- one might say 'strategically' -- because once his tool had a straight stroke, the rakish brute plowed into her with wild abandon.

Of all the dancing girls in the Peorian realm, Dredd had become his favorite. He loved how the shapely concubine inked and pierced her body to make herself pleasing to his discerning eye. And the scarlet-tressed Kagney multiplied their pleasure tenfold. With her mouth positioned just below Dredd's pussy, she greedily licked and sucked upon her bedmate's wet and sticky labia. That also meant the tip of her lapping tongue could stroke the length of his shaft as it pistoned in and out of the maiden's luscious interiors.

Samson fucked Dredd with steady, forceful thrusts, powering into her womanhood from behind while Kagney writhed beneath her. Ye Gods, but how the two of them delighted him, their lewdness putting the Great Whore of Babylon to shame! Dredd's cunt felt particularly snug and warm tonight, massaging his tool as she shoved her ass back to meet his lunges in loud claps of flesh. Each impact caused her inner walls to tighten, clasping his tool firmly as if to keep the intimate treasure for herself.

A deep growl escaped Samson's lips as he contended with so much pleasure. To feel Dredd's pussy and Kagney's tongue working on his tool at once brought his wildest fantasy to life. His strokes slowed down to a crawl as he experienced an exquisite bouquet of sensations. Kagney used the opportunity to redirect her oral affections to his big quaking balls. She pasted her lips to his scrotum and began to suck on them.