San Diego Slutwife Ch. 01

Story Info
New wife's first time in a threesome.
2.2k words
180k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although embellished slightly these tales are essentially true and happened starting back in the early 90s.

*

I had been temporarily station in my little hometown in eastern Washington State when I met Tish. After a rocky start we started dating and six months later we were married. Shortly afterwards I was cut orders for a transfer to San Diego. Now I'd be taking my little country wife to the big city. It was the first time she'd left home and was understandably nervous.

We got lucky and got into Navy housing in Point Loma almost right away mostly thanks to my recent promotion. The place was quite nice. It was a town house style place with a small balcony on the second floor and a small grassy back yard surrounded by a fence.

Tish is a natural beauty about 5'4" with wide hips and large 36D breasts capped with thick nipples. Her reddish brown hair trailed down her back almost to her heart shaped ass. She had and still does a habit of wearing clothing that revealed a lot of skin. She had this little pale blue outfit with a short top that barely came below her tits and left her midriff bare. It also didn't button up high enough to hide her generous cleavage. With it she wore a matching "skort", one this things half skirt and half shorts. It had been just a skirt it would have been shockingly short. As it was, the leg holes flared out quite a bit revealing a lot of skin and on many occasions her ass cheeks. When it was hot, she usually omitted wearing a bra or panties and it was always hot in San Diego. Most of her other outfits were similar.

We'd been settled in our housing in San Diego for a couple months when I ran into my old friend Alan from my previous command. He was on duty and didn't have time to talk but I gave him my phone number. He called me the following Saturday and I invited him over for a BBQ that afternoon. Tish was excited to meet someone new having been cooped up in the apartment. I explained to Tish that Alan was a guy I used to hang out with and often we picked up women together so Alan might have a few tales to tell. I also explained he was black. She hadn't had much contact with folks outside her ethnic group so I thought I'd warn her. She wasn't perturbed so all was good.

Alan showed up a few hours later and we got the grill going. We sat around talking and cooking while he and Tish drank margaritas while I stuck to beer. After we'd all had a few we got loud and a little racy. Alan started telling Tish tales of our exploits in various ports. Tish seemed fascinated particularly by the tale where we picked up lady bartender in Singapore and spent three days in her apartment fucking her sometimes alone and sometimes together. I kept trying to head off this line of conversation but Tish kept egging Alan on.

Tish was wearing one of her short tennis skirt outfits which revealed a quite a bit of skin including a generous amount of cleavage which I noticed Alan was ogling. I noticed it and ogled myself as well. We ate and had more drinks before going inside.

Tish and I didn't have much furniture at the time except a ratty old love seat and a TV stand. We put on a movie but didn't pay much attention to it as we chatted. Tish had been sitting on the floor but after a while plopped herself on my lap instead. She wriggled nicely in my arms and I was sure she could feel the erections that wriggling was causing. At some point Alan got up to go to the bathroom and Tish and I talked.

"He's staring at my boobs", she giggled quietly.

"I noticed but I can't blame him, they're hard to miss in that outfit", I said with mock sarcasm.

I strained to look over her shoulder and down her top causing more giggling and she made as if to flash me popping open her top button.

At that point Alan came back and sat down again. I was sure he noticed Tish's top being more open.

As conversation resumed Tish very casually put her bare feet and legs up on Alan's lap. He took it well barely missing a beat and even placed his hands on my wife's legs. A few minutes later her was rubbing them lightly. I had an arm around Tish's midsection and at one point slid it higher pushing her tits up higher making her top almost bulge open.

A little later I had to get up to take my turn in the bathroom and when I returned I found Tish sitting in my spot with her legs still across Alan's lap. Her shifting about caused her skirt to ride dangerously high.

When I made to sit down Tish sat up and ended up wedged between Alan and I. She was pretty tipsy and I don't think she even noticed that her skirt was so high she was one sneeze away from showing off her pussy. I thought about her doing just that and placed my hand on her thigh and started rubbing it. Tish was jabbering away at Alan and I looked over at him and then down at Tish's bare thighs. He grinned and very causally placed his left hand on her other thigh.

I rubbed a little harder moving to the inside of her thigh pulling her legs apart as Alan did the same. Finally Tish caught on.

"What are you two doing?", she said closing he thighs.

"Just helping you relax hon." I answered.

"Well stop it, you're making my horny", she replied swatting playfully at our hands.

Alan and I chuckled. "That was the point"

Tish blushed and very shyly relaxed her thighs.

"Oh", was all she said.

We abandoned all pretense at conversation and Tish laid back as we stroked her thighs. Soon her legs were wide open and I began nudging her skirt higher. When I felt wisps of her pubic hair tickling my hand I boldly grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up revealing her pussy. I rubber over her mound and into her slit. She was dripping wet.

"You're soaking wet hon you must love this", I whispered.

She nodded and made a murmuring sound.

When my fingers were soaked I pulled back and let Alan have his turn. Tish groaned and pushed herself against his hand. I reached over and began working the buttons on her top until they all fell open and my wife's tits spilled into view. Her thick nipples were taut and begged to be sucked. I obliged taking the left nipple into my more and gently working it with my lips and tongue. Alan leaned over and did the same with her right nipple. Alan had two broad fingers buried in my wife's pussy and I rubbed her clit in circles. Tish practically gushed on our fingers as she came.

Tish began rubbing our cocks through our shorts and clumsily trying to work open the snaps and zippers. Once she managed that she pulled out our throbbing cocks and stroked them fisting them to even new heights of hardness. Finally she slid to the floor on her knees between my legs and engulfed my cock in her mouth, while working Alan with her left hand. She pulled my shorts off and I took off my shirt. Alan helped my wife remove his own shorts.

The situation had me on edge and I felt that feeling build in my balls. I cupped her head in my hands and pulled her face up. He lips were coated with saliva and precum.

"Don't forget our guest", I nodded at Alan.

Without missing a beat Tish slid over a little and I watched as she gripped his thick dark brown cock. Then with deliberate slowness she lowered her mouth onto his pole while watching me. My sweet country wife was sucking her first extramarital cock and strangely I felt no pain of jealousy. Instead I was loving her play the slut.

Alan groaned "Yeah baby suck it"

As she began working him with more fervor, I slid off the couch and pulled off her skirt and top leaving her gloriously naked in front of Alan. Her apple shaped ass was in the air and I got in behind her. She knew what was coming and moved her knees apart. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit a few times then plunged in. She was so hot and slippery and I began working my cock in and out. She groaned around a mouthful of Alan's balls. I spit on her asshole and rubbed my thumb around the wrinkled hole until it popped inside. I worked it in and out to the same rhythm as my dick. I felt Tish's pussy clench and push against my meat invading her cunt from behind. When she began to cum I couldn't hold off any longer and squirted sticky loads of seed into her. I kept stroking until started going soft then withdrew.

Seeing that I was finished, Alan pushed my wife backwards until she was on he floor on her back. He pushed her legs apart and up and she guided his cock into her used cummy snatch. Alan pressed his mouth against Tish's as he fucked her missionary pumping like an oil rig. She'd worked his cock with her mouth pretty good and I didn't have long to wait until his hips were a blur as he pistoned into my wife as he came. Tish was breathless and kissed him before he sat up.

We sat around talking and having another round of drinks, when Tish showed us guys that she wasn't done yet. She pulled Alan and together standing up while she got on her knees and switched back and forth sucking one then the other. She pushed me onto the couch and got on all fours between my feet and began sucking my cock while wriggling her ass at Alan. In a flash he was in her gripping her ass cheeks with strong fingers as he buried his meat in her pussy. We swapped back and forth in that position several times. Tish was sucking Alan's pussy juice coated cock when he finally came shooting a thick load of cum into my wife's hungry mouth. The sight of her cum covered lips set me off and I stood up taking my turn at cumming in her talented mouth.

We invited Alan to out bedroom at that point and although we hungry for more, the lateness of the hour and the drinks we had stopped us. Tish fell asleep between us guys almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

In the morning I woke up to an empty bed. I could hear Alan talking in the living room and Tish making noises in the kitchen. I rolled out and took a quick shower and came out wearing a towel. I was treated to the sight of Tish sitting on the edge of our love seat while Alan fucked her holding her legs wide. I dropped the towel and joined them by sliding onto the couch next to my wife who was half out of it from pleasure and fed her my cock.

They must have been at it a while because Alan came burying his bone deep in Tish's pussy after just a few minutes. Quick as a wink I took over sinking my cock in her and enjoyed that silky wet sloppy seconds feeling. I took my time and finally blew my load into her as she panted from orgasm.

We had breakfast after which Alan thanked us for the best night he'd ever had and headed out.

Late that night Tish was lying in bed with me. Tish had seemed strangely subdued since Alan had left. She had gotten into bed with me without saying a word. The way she was flip-flopping around I knew something was bothering her. I finally laid down the book I was reading.

"What's a matter", I asked.

Tish rolled over and seemed on the verge of tears.

"Are you mad at me?", she asked her voice cracking.

"What?"

"For being a slut with Alan. I shouldn't have done it", she continued.

I considered this for a minute. She was feeling guilty. Her upbringing was obviously causing her to think she'd done something awful.

"Absolutely not. I was a bit surprised that you had it in you, but I'm not mad", I answered her.

She looked at me intently.

"Really?"

"Honey I was there too. If I were mad I wouldn't have let you do it. In fact I loved it. It's a turn on know that guys find you sexy. It was incredibly hot watching fuck Alan", I told her.

Tish looked a little surprised. I reassured her over and over that not only had I enjoyed myself but was glad that she had obviously loved it.

"You liked me being a slut?", she asked shocked.

"Yup. As long as you come home with me", I replied.

She hugged me and went to sleep.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
True

Another "true" story of a Navy cuck sharing a car little whore with a shipmate.

Will6969doWill6969doabout 9 years ago
Well done

Reminded me of my Marine days in San Diego. Find a lady and muster the troops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

As a San Diego resident I only wish I could have been there to have some of that wonderful pussy.

NefricNefricover 18 years ago
Use to talk to you guys on wildroses old website

I dont know if this was a true story but I do know that is is based on events in your guys life. I thought you two were hot before but the writing just make things so much hotter..glad to see you here and hope you have more tales tell.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

So did Trish get pregnant from Alan's continuous supply of black and probably potent sperm? This story needs a continuation.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories