Sandi's Company Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, this is big," she exclaimed. "It is going to stretch me out good." She pulled back and spit on it, spreading the saliva around for a lubricant. She placed her hands back on it at the base, twisting them around in a circular motion, in opposite directions. She leaned her head down and engulfed the exposed part of his cock in her mouth, immediately attacking the head with her tongue.

His eyes were closed and his head back as he rested his hands on her head in anticipation of the pumping in and out he felt was sure to come. He was patient; he would wait for it. Sure enough, after a couple of minutes her head started bobbing up and down.

Her tongue effort felt heavenly. His knees began to waver. He had found no opportunities for sexual connections the entire week and he was definitely primed. But he wanted to last as long as he could. He really wanted to fuck Sandi in every hole and between those award-winning tits. He had watched her all week, imagining what it would be like to breed her all night. Now here he was.

But, on the other hand, if he blew his load into her warm, wet mouth, he could last longer on the night. It was this last point that pushed him over the edge, as he succumbed to Sandi's talented tongue and the desire mounting quickly in his balls.

"Sandi, I'm getting close," he warned, as a gentleman should.

"Mmm-hmm," came her muffled reply. OK, he was cleared to enjoy the ultimate oral pleasure given to a man by a woman. She continued her assault on his monster cock, swirling her tongue, pumping in and out, while stroking the shaft that did not fit in her mouth. No man could resist this. His hands closed around her head, pumping his cock further down her throat. It surprised her a little, even though she had intended all along to swallow.

But, when he came, it was so strong and so much she was afraid she would choke. So she pulled off him, leaving only the head in her mouth. The next four salvos coated her mouth with his warm, slightly salty fluid. She felt proud of herself.

She thought back to a time when she would have flatly refused if her husband had asked her to do this. But now, it was welcomed, even sought after. She swished it around her mouth, coating her teeth and tongue with the liquid pleasure. Then, she opened her mouth, showing Brad his deposit on her tongue. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed, then opened her mouth, showing she had swallowed it all. Her tongue flicked around her mouth collecting any remains.

Brad relaxed, took Sandi by the hand and pulled her to her feet, peering deep into her sex-hungry brown eyes.

"Exquisite. I've never had better," he said. Her face beamed with pride at a cock well done. He leaned close to her ear and whispered, "But, I want more of you. Much more. I want it all. Let's get more comfortable. You lead the way." He placed her hand on his still stiff dick, which had not deflated. She led him to one of the mattresses on the floor. She lay down, pulling him down with her.

They fell, wrapped in each other's arms, joined at the lips in an intense kiss. Momentarily preoccupied, their hands found each other's bodies. Brad's hands predictably found Sandi's squeezable tits, smoothing around and between them. His fingers diddled her nipples, causing her to shudder. S

he emitted a soft moan and squirmed at his light touch. He pushed on her shoulder and rolled her onto her back, lost in the sensations. While his hands continued to gently tease her breasts, he moved up and began kissing her neck lightly, from just below her right ear, down her neck, around to the hollow where her neck meets her chest, out to the shoulder joint and back the same way.

He was infinitely patient. He knew he had all night and nowhere else he wanted to be. He wanted this to be an unforgettable experience for her, and hopefully she would make it unforgettable for him. He was in no hurry as he softly tickled her neck and shoulders with light kisses. Then, moving down her chest he began repeating his kisses on the outside of her right breast, replicating the pattern, varying it enough to keep her interest and excitement levels high.

But he intentionally avoided her sensitive nipples. They were aching to be sucked. But he kept touching all around them. This caused the fire in her pussy to begin to flare into a blaze. She squeezed her thighs together to produce any kind of friction there. But whatever she could produce was clearly not enough. By far. Her breathing was increasingly labored and becoming erratic. When he had finished kissing both breasts, he hovered over her body, openly admiring its seductive allure. Every part perfect for pulling pleasure from a man.

He leaned down, his head just above her nipple. He extended his tongue and let a drop of saliva drip down on it, then he touched it, wiggling it back and forth. Her nipple was so stiff it barely moved as he coated it with his saliva. It was the only part of his body touching hers.

It produced in her an electric jolt shooting down her torso, directly to her clitoris, lighting it up with a thousand volts of electricity. She stiffened her back, gripping the sheets in her clenched fists and lifted her butt off the bed and held it there a few seconds until her orgasm began to subside and she relaxed back onto the bed. Just as her butt came back in contact with the mattress, he sucked her nipple hard into his mouth, clamping down on it with his lips and pulled it away from her chest.

Her hips shot instantly back off the bed. She arched her back and rode out another satisfying orgasm. She began to wonder what the rest of the night's pleasures would hold, considering she had already had multiple orgasms - without having a cock in her pussy yet! Definite a night to remember.

This was the first time she had experienced an orgasm from breast stimulation alone. It was a different kind of orgasm, but it felt just as nice in its own way. She couldn't wait for more. Her pussy was now a molten cauldron of desire. And was on the prowl. She lay there a moment then rolled him onto his back. His giant cock standing like a rocket about to launch, defiant and ready. She wanted it inside her.

She raised up, throwing her leg over his hips. But, even with her knees fully extended, she was still too low to allow it to stand straight up so she could sit on it. So she shifted to her feet on the bed instead of her knees, standing straight up. She slowly lowered herself down, aligning the tip with her sopping hole. A drop of her juices fell on the tip. It would prove to be unnecessary as a lubricant, as she was amply wet. The tip touched her lips and she held there for a few seconds, preparing for the glorious feeling of being slowly stretched and filled as full as possible with a huge, hard dick until it touches the bottom of your stomach.

She descended, pausing every few seconds, luxuriating in the feeling that her insides were being unfolded, exposing every nerve fiber to the massaging of the oversized intruder. She continued her descent, finally coming to rest with all her weight fully resting on Brad's hips. She was so full. She felt that primal female need to be filled had been fully satisfied. She felt a completed woman, filled like this. Like this giant, rock-hard piece of flesh had melded with her and filled her with what had been missing. God, it felt good.

She grunted as she bottomed out. Then she raised up a little and sank back down again. She repeated this, raising up a little more each time until only the tip was left in her. Then she slammed down on his dick. She adjusted the angle of her pelvis so that her clitoris smashed into his pubic bone on every stroke. Harder and faster she slammed into him, getting closer to lift-off. He wanted to help her get there, so he reached up and pinched her nipples hard.

She squealed out in ecstasy, crashing down on him and held there as she threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut. Her inner walls were flexing around his cock, trying to coax the sperm to coat her insides. It worked as he lurched his hips upward, his cock swelling to deposit its load in the deepest recesses of her receptive body.

A dance as old as time itself. As each shot from his cock struck her hyper-sensitive pussy walls, her body was racked with orgasm again and again. So good. So complete. Her hungry hole was satisfied for the moment. She rolled, fell really, beside Brad and held her arms over her head so she could draw more air into her oxygen-starved lungs. They lay there until their breathing returned to normal.

"I've never felt like that before," she said quietly.

"Like what," he asked.

"It was like I was a puzzle piece and your cock filled me so well, I felt I'd found my matching piece. The one that completed the puzzle. You were so far inside me, but it didn't hurt at all. It felt like I couldn't expand inside anymore, and just as I started to worry if I could take all of you, it was in. Fully expanded and needing nothing more. Filled completely and perfectly to the max. Does any of this make any sense to you? Or am I being goofy?"

He thought for a second, "No, well, sort of. I can only imagine what it feels like to a woman to be filled, but I can tell you what it feels like to fill a woman completely. There are very few women who can take me fully inside. It's true. Sometimes I wonder what good it is to have a monster cock when I can't get it all in anyway. For me, it feels like coming up just short of your goal.

"But occasionally you find a woman who can take it all. When you find THAT one, the feeling is exquisite. There is something special about being fully embedded in a woman. It feels like she has wrapped herself around your whole body and just pulled every part of you inside her. Like you become one person for a little while. Like you're communicating on a deep level both ways and neither of you has to say a word.

"You did that for me just now, Sandi. Your body is so beautiful, so inviting and so capable of satisfying a man sexually. I've never met another woman who exudes sex from every port like you do. Everything from your uniquely seductive and pleasing tits to your full, plush hips invites a man to experience fucking in the sublime. You're absolutely the perfect fuck toy. And you don't even know it. That's the beauty. You're not even trying, but you do.

"I want to experience your body so bad, but I can't decide which part to play with first. I want to fuck them all at the same time. And it is impossible to wait; I have to have you again right then."

He was facing her, lying on his side as they talked intimately. Her arms were placed under her head. His right hand idly worked their way over and around her breasts, not with any particular goal in mind, but just something soothing and pleasant to do with his hands. It was soothing to her, too. She was fully relaxed. Her right hand idly fondling his shrunken dick in the same way he was doing with her tits. The only difference was that, as they shared intimate sexual talk, his dick began to fill, getting firmer in her hand. His desire grew correspondingly until he rose up and spread her thighs apart. She submitted to his advances by fully exposing her sex to him.

She yielded her womanhood to his superior penis, helping him line it up for the ultimate conquering of a female by a male. His head touched her inner lips for a moment before plowing ahead and through the final bastion, into her secret chamber. She held her breath for what seemed like two minutes, but was actually more like 10 seconds as he slowly eased his hard pike deep into her body. When he was fully seated, he held for a few seconds, letting her wet heat surround his cock in a silken blanket.

"Damn, Sandi. It feels so incredible being so deep inside your pussy. Like nothing else in the world. Every part of your pussy is touching every part of my dick.

"You feel pretty fuckin' good inside me, too. Now fuck me hard with that fat salami."

He straightened his arms, raising up for a better angle to attack her sex. With the perfect position for an extended fuck session, he pumped her in earnest, slamming his full length into her on every stroke. She grunted every time he bottomed out, causing her giant tits to shake uncontrollably.

It felt so good as her excitement began to grow higher and higher. She was definitely on her way. And he had cum three times already, so he was in this for a while. After 10 minutes of this he had another thought come into his mind. He pulled out of her, leaving her pussy gaping, almost sucking inward to bring him back inside.

"Put it back, put it back," she said, desperately.

"I've got another idea, Sandi. It completes our union tonight."

"You know I can't stop now, Brad. I'd agree to anything to get you back in me. Do whatever, just get it back in."

"I thought so. Let's change positions. Get up on your hands and knees"

She quickly complied. This was one of her favorite positions. She rested on her elbows, with her head on her folded hands and her ass in the air, waiting for Brad to re-enter her pussy. But he needed to reposition her first. Her grabbed her hips and pulled her backwards until her knees rested on the edge of the mattress.

He approached her as he stood on the floor with his hand rubbing her full, round ass, so perfectly shaped and proportioned. He entered her again in one shove. She inhaled quickly, pushing back on his cock to gain deeper penetration. She wanted him to speed up his stroking. He complied. She didn't even feel his warm spit het her rosebud.

He began spreading it around with his thumb, pushing it in to the first knuckle. He rotated it around in preparation for a significantly larger insertion. She really liked that and pushed back even harder. Suddenly he pulled out completely and placed the head of his dick at the most private portal. He paused a moment, then pushed through the outer ring. He wanted her to get adjusted to his size before pushing in further. He began a series of quick thrusts in and out. On every few strokes in, he would go a little deeper, then back out a bit, but not as far out as the previous stroke had been. This method took a couple of minutes for him to be fully inserted in her ass. It was easier that he anticipated and she was glad David had made her wear the butt plug for a couple of hours. She felt no pain whatsoever. She thought to herself, "What a slut. A cock this big and no pain."

He speeded up, stroking from tip to root with each stroke, maximizing her sensations. She had always been sensitive in this position. It was the same tonight. She was so tight, it took only a few minutes for him to approach his release. And ever more to hold off until Sandi came. Eventually, she stiffened, arching her back as her orgasm slashed through her. He quickly followed, unable to resist the muscular contractions from her asshole. She relaxed, falling flat on her face on the mattress, exhausted, but satisfied.

She rested a few minutes, then got up, still naked and ambled over to check over the food and get something to drink. Brad's cum was dripping out of her asshole, running down her inner thighs. It felt good. She picked a boiled shrimp, dipping it in cocktail sauce, finishing it in three bites. Then she dipped a strawberry in chocolate and popped it in her mouth. She scanned the table for another tidbit to snack on.

As she was deciding on one, Stacie quietly snuck up behind her. When Sandi reached for another strawberry, Stacie slipped her hand under and clamped her fingers around her hanging nipples. Sandi jumped, squealed and turned to see who it was.

"Stacie! Ouch! I can't believe you did that. I'll get you for that," she said quickly reaching to pinch Stacie's nipple. They tussled with each other for a few seconds, both sets of tits flailing wildly. In a few seconds, the commotion of two females wrestling with each other attracted the attention of the others. The crowd cheered them on as they reached for each other's sensitive breasts.

Sandi extended her hand, as if to pinch again, then stopped, holding her palm towards Stacie's breast, just short of its goal. Stacie stopped her advances. Their eyes met and the game changed instantly. Stacie moved her body slowly toward Sandi, until her breast met Sandi's outstretched hand. Sandi caressed the heated flesh tenderly. It felt warm, almost hot, and moist with a sheen of sweat from the wrestling match. Stacie reciprocated, fondling Sandi's heaving melon. They moved closer. Their lips met in a tender kiss. Mouths opened, tongues swirled. They placed their free hands around each other's head, magnifying the intensity. Stacie broke the kiss, moving down Sandi's neck tickling her soft skin with light kisses. They both felt eyes on them and looked up sheepishly.

"Take me to bed, Stacie, and make love to me. I want to feel you bad. I imagined your tongue on me all day. I can't wait to feel my first woman," she said as their fingers intertwined. Stacie took the lead across the room to the open mattress on the floor, all eyes followed.

David thought, "Another first for Sandi. I've wanted to see this for years."

They resumed the kiss standing next to the mattress. Their hands roamed over all the places they could reach. Stacie broke away and gently laid Sandi down on the bed. Sandi closed her eyes and spread her arms out wide, ready to give herself to another woman for the first time. Stacie began at Sandi's neck and resumed her light kisses down her chest, circling around each breast until the entire surface had been kissed from bottom to top.

Then she reversed directions and kissed her way back down. She was unhurried, wanting to extend the teasing as long as possible for Sandi. Sandi's breath grew shorter and shallower as Stacie finished with her breasts and moved down the center of Sandi's chest, working her way down to her navel.

She slowed her progress there, swirling her tongue around the little valley. She would drip saliva into it and then lap it up with her tongue. The agony of Stacie's lingering pace was pushing Sandi closer to detonation. She desperately wanted to cum, but Stacie's pace was driving her up the wall, and quickly. But she wanted to experience every sensation, both physical and mental. She wanted to remember every caress, so she said nothing, but lay patiently, concentrating on the sensations her body was singing to her.

Stacie finally kissed below her navel, exciting Sandi as she anticipated her destination. The kisses were just as slow but more deliberate. Sandi's pubic hair tickled her lips as Stacie worked her way down. When she reached the top of Sandi's clit, she broke off her assault. Sandi's eyes flew open, her head raised with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Tell me you're not finished, Stacie. Tell me you're not gonna leave me hanging."

Stacie just flashed an evil smile and moved around to Sandi's feet. She placed her hands between Sandi's knees and spread them apart as wide as they would go, crawling between them, still smiling. Sandi returned her smile with a lustful one on her own, and laid her head back down.

Stacie lay flat on her stomach between Sandi's legs, lowering her head to the inner part of Sandi's knee. She continued the same kissing technique from before, trailing them from Sandi's knee to just below her pussy, then repeated the process on the other leg. She smelled Sandi's arousal first, then saw her juices leaking out of her pussy, down into her crack, disappearing as a drip on the sheets. Sandi's hands were crawling on the sheets, barely able to contain her excitement. She wanted to scream for Stacie to lick her clit, but she gritted her teeth and waited. She was certain that Stacie would get there eventually and it would be everything she hoped it would be.