Sandy Inspires My Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmelita arrived just in time to bring another round of drinks, and Gustavo toasted to the friendly wager between two countries. Sandy stuck out her tongue at Carlos and he pulled her roughly onto her lap, where she stayed as the game began. Pedro followed suit, pulling my maid into her lap. The two of them enjoyed their drinks with one hand, while the other explored the bare legs that were presented to them. Carmelita saw me staring at her legs and smiled. I flushed as I thought of all she had seen...and now she saw my wife sitting in the lap of a man who works for me.

The game started slow and as I drank another scotch I assured myself with the thought that there was very little scoring in soccer. Then, just as that assurance flashed though my mind, I watched as a Mexican player passed to his teammate on the other side of the goal and the ball was shot past the stretching US goaltender.

Sandy's jeering was drowned out by four men cheering loudly. Gustavo came over to help my wife stand up and asked her what clothing she would remove. I saw Sandy seem genuinely concerned for just a moment, then it was like she decided to have fun with it.

"What do you boys think? Shirt or skirt?"

The men yelled out their choices and Sandy giggled. She turned to me, "Well, perhaps we should let the host decide?"

I felt myself blush as I saw everyone's eyes, including my boss' look at me.

"The...errr...your shirt Sandy."

The men cheered and Sandy quickly started to unbutton her shirt. When she exposed her white bra and the cleavage her small tits offered the men murmured their appreciation and Gustavo led a toast to her beauty. She sat back in Carlo's lap and we saw the US goalie being led off the field. Apparently he had stretched too far. I realized the US team was vulnerable now, and wondered if Sandy would be naked before the game was over.

The US came close before the half was over, but Mexico gained a penalty kick with a minute remaining and the goalie barely moved as the ball went past him. The men chanted for my wife to take off her skirt and she stood a little wobbly. She asked them if they really really wanted to see her take her skirt off. When they made it clear they did she turned to me again and said, "Honey, can you help me unzip this?"

I felt a strange mix of embarrassment and excitement. Part of me was a husband, humiliated to have his wife strip for his colleagues, but the other part was as excited as the men around me chanting...or more.

I crouched behind her and unzipped the back of her skirt. She made no move so I lowered it for her, careful to make sure her small panties stayed in place.

At the behest of the crowd Sandy turned so everyone could enjoy her from all angles. She was indeed a sexy sight, now showing off all of her legs and much of her pert bottom. She went to sit back in Carlos' lap, but Gustavo complained he should have some time and took her hand. I watched Gustavo kiss her shoulders and she snuggled into him, then took the drink that Carmelita offered as she brought in another round for half time. My eyes stayed with our maid as she sat back in Pedro's lap and he seemed to notice me admiring her. I watched him give her a long kiss as his hand went up her skirt, until her panties were exposed. Finally I saw his big fingers go under her panties and it was clear he was fingering her while she writhed in his lap.

My attention was pulled away by my boss exclaiming, "To our generous host. You know how to throw a party!"

We all finished our drinks and I saw Gustavo give my wife what seemed to be a celebratory kiss. Carmelita stumbled off of Pedro to fetch us another round. It was clear there was an excitement in the room that went far beyond the game. In fact when the game recommenced, more eyes seemed to be on my wife, sprawled over Gustavo's lap, then the tv. Sure enough, several minutes into the half, Mexico scored again on the hapless US substitute goaltender.

Gustavo helped my wife up again, and she looked at each man with a smile. She saved her last look for me. Saying nothing, she looked eyes with me as she unsnapped her bra and let it drop to the floor. Her pink nipples were jutting out from her small breasts and I felt the urge to suck them. I knew every man in the room was thinking the same thing.

"You may as well remove the bottoms now Sandy!" Carlos teased. Sandy stuck out her tongue at him. Jorge held out his hand gallantly, and Sandy took it and allowed herself to be led into his lap. There was now almost no pretense of watching the blowout game, especially for my boss who whispered to my wife in Spanish. I watched Sandy giggle and feel his cock through his pants. I shook my head and wondered if this was really happening. Was my sweet Sandy really stroking another man's cock in front of me? A man she had met only two hours ago? Of course I told myself I could not be outraged. After all, I had allowed my secretary to give me a handjob that same morning.

I felt my hard cock twitch. Even though I didn't like to see my wife with another man like this...I wanted to see it, I needed to see it. I saw how sexy she looked wearing just her panties in the big man's lap...giggling as she felt his manhood. His big hand tweaked her nipples as if she were a plaything.

A cheer suddenly burst out in the room, and I turned to see that Mexico had made it 4-0. Everyone knew this was the moment they had been hoping for, perhaps even Sandy. Jorge told her it was time to give us all a show and helped her stand. Sandy pretended to by shy, putting her hand to her mouth and asking if we all really wanted to see her completely nude. The response was immediate and affirmative, even I chanted for her to strip. Sandy put her fingers in the elastic of her panties but Jorge firmly instructed,

"Slowly, Bonita. Peel them down slowly for us."

Sandy seemed inspired by the direction and started to tease even more. She pulled down her panties a little, exposing the top of her ass crack, then pulled them back up. She pulled the front of her panties low enough that my team could confirm we was shaven, then turned and shook her ass for all of us. Finally she lowered the back of her panties so her ass was nearly completely exposed for my colleagues. My wife giggled when we all desperately cheered. She then lowered the front, inch by inch until her pussy was full exposed. She let the panties drop to the floor and my Sandy was now doing a dance completely nude.

"Good girl." Jorge complimented. "Now bend over for me."

Sandy froze for a moment, and I wasn't sure if she was hesitating or just thinking of how to fulfill the demand. Soon enough though I saw her turn her back to my boss, and slowly bend over for him. Carlos moved beside Jorge so he could also enjoy the view of my wife's ass.

"Further Bonita." Sandy obeyed, her face now near to ground as she pushed her ass up for him. "Spread those cheeks so I can see everything."

I felt a shiver go down my body. I couldn't believe this was happening. My wife was not only nude with my co-workers, she was now literally spreading herself at my boss' command so he could better see her asshole and pussy lips. And I was just sitting and watching it happen, hard as a rock while doing so.

"Such a good girl." Jorge spoke reassuringly as he stood.

At that moment I wondered if he were about to fuck my wife right there. Instead he ran his hand along the inside of her leg, and along her ass crack, perhaps just grazing her pussy lips. I watched my wife shiver now and bite her lip.

Jorge told Sandy to stand and turn, then looked her in the eyes. He then turned to me.

"My friend," he started. "You have a lovely wife and have been a great host. I hope you don't mind if I...indulge further?"

I said nothing, but felt my head nod slowly. As if in a movie I watched my boss direct my wife on to her knees. It may have been the hottest thing I have ever seen when I saw him take out his cock and watched my wife take it her her mouth. She was bobbing up and down on it with a slurping noise as my employees gathered around to watch.

"My friend" Jorge said to me, "I believe you will do very well here in Mexico."

I was in no hurry to leave.

*****

Thanks for reading and voting. Comments welcome.