Sandy's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had one hand in Sandy's hair, holding it back out of her face so he could watch her bobbing back and forth on that huge, hard fuckstick. She couldn't get but a couple of inches past his head due to his size but she sucked feverishly, her lips sliding back and forth on his vein-covered shaft. "Fuck yeah, suck it," Jason groaned. "Suck that big dick Sandy, suck it good, get it big and hard, yeah, that's it, suck it Sandy, suck it Sandy."

With a soft pop my wife pulled the gigantic cockhead out of her mouth and looked up into Jason's lust contorted face. I could see her spit oozing down his shaft and she carefully used both hands to massage it into every inch of his huge, throbbing hunk of fuckmeat, her hands gliding smoothly along his entire length thanks to the extra lubrication. "Jason, don't stop calling me mommy, please honey?" she asked in her softest, sexiest voice, her hands continuing to slide up and down the amazing length of his thick, throbbing cock. "Let me keep pretending to be your mother and I'll do anything you want Jason, anything, I swear it, anything, anytime, anyplace. I'll be a total slut whore for you honey, if you'll just let me be your mommy."

"Anything I want huh?" Jason asked.

"Anything honey," Sandy said, looking up into his face with a sexy smile as she slowly swiped her tongue over his broad, blunt cockhead. "As long as you play along with me, let me be your pretend mother."

Now it was Jason's turn to smile, an almost evil glint in his eyes as he stared down at my naked, kneeling wife, her beautiful face expectant as she looked up at him, her hands lovingly fondling his huge, horse-size cock. "Hmmmm," Jason said, appearing to think it over, though I had a feeling his decision was already made. "I might get greedy and want mom all to myself," he cautioned, pushing Sandy's steadily stroking hands off his dick and rubbing the wide, wet head slowly up and down the side of her face.

"Oh fuck yeah," Sandy groaned lewdly, craning her neck to prolong the contact of his long, fat fuck organ against her exquisitely made-up face, one hand on his thigh for balance as the other slid between her legs, teasing her clit with her fingers. "Yeah, that's what I want honey, mama just wants her big-dicked boy."

Jason's smile was gone, his look now one of total lust as he stared down at Sandy, moving his big fuckrod to the other side of her face, my wife responding like a love-starved kitten, tilting her head and rubbing her cheek slowly along the vein-covered shaft. He then remained still for a long moment, holding his cock at the base, letting Sandy caress her cheek against his huge sex tool, the two of them staring wordlessly into each other's eyes as she rubbed her face on his oversized shaft. "I want you all to myself until I go back to school next month then," Jason said, his voice soft but edged by a new firmness. "I don't want you fuckin' nobody but me, not even your own husb-um, uh, not even dad, got it?"

Sandy nodded eagerly, her cheek brushing his big hard cock. "Mama's all yours honey, don't worry about daddy, mama just wants you baby."

Jason pulled my wife to her feet and jerked her toward the doorway, forcing me once more to release my throbbing dick. I jerked open the hallway closet and scrambled inside, not even able to close the door completely behind me. Fortunately Sandy's lust for this teenage stud left her unable to keep her hands to herself. Just as they stepped into the open doorway she turned and rubbed her nude, curvy body against him in lewd, open offering, sucking at his mouth needily until it was again filled with his tongue, rubbing her firm, swollen tits over his smooth chest, Jason's hands going back to the globes of her asscheeks, his fingers sinking into the soft, silky flesh.

They broke it off suddenly, both panting heavily, catching me off guard as they literally ran by me toward the living room. I knew I had to give them a few seconds, and crept slowly down the hallway after a moment, the familiar sucking and slurping sounds growing louder as I neared the doorway.

When I peeked into the room sure enough, Sandy was once again on her knees, worshipping his magnficent hunk of manmeat, slobbering and sucking as she moaned and groaned gratefully around his broad bare dickhead. After only a moment, though, Jason made it clear he was ready to fuck my wife, pulling her off his cock and pointing to the sofa, clearly taking control but playing along with her game just as she'd asked. "Over there mom," he ordered. "I'm about to make that pussy mine."

"Yeah honey make mama's pussy yours," Sandy moaned, literally leaping onto the couch and spreading her legs, Jason right behind her, his huge prick jutting out from his body powerfully.

Sandy gasped as she reached between her widely spread thighs with both hands and guided his pulsing prick to her gooey hole. As soon as he felt her oozing entrance at the tip of his massive cock Jason pushed slowly into her soaked tightness. I started jacking my own dick rapidly as I watched the huge purple head pushing into my wife's pussy, her sharp intake of breath as it popped into her, followed by the sharp cry as Jason slid half his big fuckstick into her. "Oh-oh fuck it's big," she wailed. "Oh god baby, oh my god."

Jason paused, letting Sandy adjust to his immense size, holding his upper body propped on his forearms. In that position I had a clear view of my wife's cuntlips stretched around his fat fuck-organ, nearly half of its incredible length still exposed, her clear, sticky wetness oozing out around his pole-like prick. After only a few seconds Sandy groaned deeply and started wiggling her hips slowly from side to side while thrusting herself gently upward, managing to fuck a few more inches of her straining pussy onto his gigantic organ. "Oh fuck yeah," she moaned. "Do it baby, give it to me, fuck mama's pussy deep."

Jason sank the rest of his rock-hard, oversize fuckstick into my wife's drooling pussy in one smooth stroke, until I could see her straining cuntlips kissing the broad base of his cock, their public hairs mingling, Sandy groaning in pleasure. "So deep-oh yeahhhh so fuckin' good," she moaned, her words slightly muffled as her mouth met his neck as he lowered himself onto her, kissing and sucking as she uttered obscene encouragement to her taboo young lover. "That's so deep Jason, god you big-dicked stud, do it baby, fuck mama's pussy good honey, take it, take mamma's pussy."

Sandy's words were abruptly ended as the muscular teen started slamming his hips downward, launching right into a deep, hard fuck-stroke just as my wife had begged, drawing several inches of that thick, long prick out of her soggy, stretching cunt-sheath and then pounding it fully back into her, the powerful base of his cock smacking wetly into her oozing pussy as Sandy squealed in pleasure. "Take it, take it son, ohyeah, fuck it hard, take that pussy over, ohfuck, ohyeah, fuck it, fuck mama's pussy honey," she groaned.

Jason's muscled hips hammered harder and faster, Sandy's legs clenching around his lower back, her hips and ass writhing and bucking as she met him thrust for thrust. They seemed to find the perfect rhythm, their bodies locked tightly together as they undulated, writhing gracefully together, open mouths sealed together, moans muffled as their tongues dueled and the gargunatuan young cock plumped the depths of her fiery, adulterous womb.

After Jason seemed to give an extra powerful thrust into my writhing, humping wife her head suddenly pulled from his and rolled wildly from side to side, her body stiffening even as her young stud continuing to stab his long meaty cock into her spasming pussy. "Ohfuckyeah! I'm cumming ohyeah ohshit-godyesss!" Sandy's screams shot through the house as she tightened her legs around Jason's lower back and thrust upward even more wildly, losing all abandon as she continued to wail out in orgasm. "Yeah ohfuck yeah cumming, ohyou-you motherfucker ohgoddam do it, fuck your mama's pussy you hung motherfucker."

Jason went absolutely wild, battering her cunt brutally, the sounds of their bodies pounding and slapping overpowered only by the babbles and squeals of lewd, lustful pleasure coming from Sandy. The teenager tore into her pussy over and over, ramming and jamming his massive pleasure giving fuckpole forcefully into her, her pussy lips swollen and huge, clinging to his vein filled shaft as it sawed in and out of her heavily seeping hole. My wife never seemed to stop orgasming throughout the relentless deep-fucking, clinging to his lean but muscled body with her arms and legs, sobbing as she suckkissed his neck while frenziedly fucking him back, her hips churning heavily, full ass flexing frantically as she skewered her soaking snatch onto his strong, stabbing prick. "Fuck-fuck me, fuck mama Jason, fuck mama's pussy ohgod there-ohfuckyeah oh I'm-I'm cummminggggg."

Sandy's ultimate scream of lust started just as Jason's sperm blasted deep into her married pussy, spurt after spurt of hot, thick cream seeming to splatter every centimeter of her convulsing cunt-walls. My wife ground her heaving body tightly to the teen as he released what seemed to be an overly large load into her, both of their bodies tense, the two both groaning loudly.

I'd timed it perfectly, erupting into my palm as the two of them sagged deeply down into the sofa cushions together, relaxing and cuddling.

Obviously I had a lot to sort out. But it was the sexiest experience of my entire life, the fulfillment of every fantasy I'd had, at least visually. The whole mom/son thing puzzled me, but I had to admit, really turned my tube to steel, especially when they referred to me as dad and talked about him taking over my wife's pussy. I slipped into the bathroom and managed to silently clean myself, my ears straining for more sounds from the living room.

12