Santa's Gift

Story Info
Santa's Gift.
1.2k words
3.91
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house only Santa was stirring as quiet as a mouse. He came down the chimney and looked all around with a twinkle in his eye and his belly big and round. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care and the tree was delightfully trimmed and prepared.

He smiled at the gewgaws and little statuettes of elves, reindeer and good ol' Santa himself. There were ribbons and bows and trinkets and tree bulbs and then he spied a small effigy of Mrs. Claus. It was actually pretty lifelike if Santa was being honest. It showed her with very generous curves and her mammoth boobs almost hanging out of her bright red velvet dress.

He gave a big Ho Ho Ho at sight of it and decided to reward whoever it was that went to all this trouble.

He quietly dropped his bag of goodies on the floor and tip toed out of the living room. He peeked around the corner leading to the stairs and chuckled to himself.

When he went upstairs he found the bedroom belonging to Katie. As he expected, Katie was fast asleep. She had been a good girl all year and she knew better than to be awake when Santa arrived.

He knows when you are sleeping you know.

He crept into her room and looked down at her. She was a fine looking woman at twenty three years of age. With her brown hair hanging almost straight to her shoulders and her full lips curled into a half smile as visions of sugar plums danced through her dreams.

Santa held his hand out palm down over her sleeping form and slowly drew the covers back. Her bright red negligee hugged her slender body delectably and his eyes twinkled with delight. Ever so slowly he tugged the strings down her shoulders and to her upper arms. The soft swell of her generous breasts came into view and he reached down and pulled the sewn in bra cups down and away.

The bright pink nipples that came into view took Santa's breath away. He bent to one knee and suckled her left nipple lovingly.

Mrs. Claus would understand he knew. She realized better than most how difficult it was for adults to hold on to their beliefs in these challenging times. Katie had never ceased to believe in Santa Claus and his magic. Ever since she was a little girl she had believed and kept on believing. Even when her friends tried to talk her out of it, she held on to her belief.

Santa intended to reward her for her life-long loyalty.

Katie moaned softly in her sleep as Santa gently tweaked her nipple with his lips and tongue.

He moved his hand up between her thighs and tickled the sparse hair there. Katie squirmed and then Santa's fingers penetrated her slit. By now it was soaking wet and they went in easily.

Katie opened her eyes and looked down at the full head of silver hair leaning down over her chest. She put her arms around his neck and held him closely with a sigh.

"Santa?" she breathed softly, "Is that you?"

"Yes child," he said as he looked up into her eyes, "It's me. HO HO HO."

"Oh Santa!" she squealed, "I knew it! I just knew you were real!"

"I'm here to give you your present!" he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Katie grinned and laid back with her arms and legs splayed apart.

"I'm ready Santa," she said breathily.

"I'm sure you are my child," he said.

He lay down beside her and kissed her passionately. She was overwhelmed with emotion and the goose pimples stood up on her arms and neck. His thick bushy beard tickled her chin and cheeks and she nuzzled into it gratefully.

With a few deft movements Santa removed her negligee completely. He gazed down at her naked form and smiled. Katie looked at him and giggled, very pleased with herself that Santa liked what he saw.

She reached down to his broad belt buckle and unfastened it. She was surprised at how easily it opened for her. Then she shoved the front of his bright red slacks away. She smiled happily at the rigid hard on she found there. It wasn't too big or too small. It was just right.

As Santa buried his face between her thighs she went to work on his erection. As soon as she took it between her lips she giggled again. It tasted just like a candy cane.

In the meantime she was enjoying very much what Santa was doing. His tongue was dancing on her clitoris and sending little jolts of electricity up her spine with every touch. When he slid his broad tongue up her slit she cooed with joy. She wrapped her legs around his neck and sighed when he let out a big HO HO HO. His thick facial hair warmed her thighs and gently caressed the skin on her legs.

Then he started pumping his hips against her face. He was enjoying what she was doing too!

Very soon she felt his juices begin to flow. It tasted like crème de menthe.

Then he was sliding his member between her lips quickly. When he went stiff a jet of sweet tasting cream flooded her mouth. She giggled again as the thick stuff made its way down her throat.

Then Santa was laying Katie on her back. She sighed with anticipation as his member slid up and down against her outer lips.

He gazed down at her and she shivered with joy. His eyes, how they twinkled, his dimples were merry, his cheeks were like roses and his nose like a cherry.

"Are you ready for your gift my child?" he said to her.

"Oh yes Santa!" she whispered, "I'm so ready!"

Then he was inside her. She orgasmed the minute he entered her. She kept on cumming with almost every thrust. It must have been Santa's magic because she lost count of how many times she came. When he finally deposited his sweet smelling cream inside her she was delirious with pleasure, almost unconscious.

She just lay back with her legs splayed wide and his semen drooling lazily out of her and down to stain the bed beneath her. The scent of crème de menthe drifted up from between her legs and she sighed with pleasure.

Santa reached down and placed his hand just above her head. Instantly Katie was fast asleep. Her dreams of sugar plums and falling snow continued as if she'd never wakened up.

Then he made his way back to the living room.

He left the gifts for her from his list under her tree and a few more besides. After all, girls like Katie who still believed in Santa Claus after all these years were hard to come by.

He didn't speak a word and went straight to his work, filling the stockings and he turned with a jerk. Then he touched his finger to the side of his nose and just like that up the chimney he rose.

As he leapt into his sleigh he called out in a shout, "Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night".