Sara and Ed

Story Info
Our MFM adventure.
35.9k words
4.4
80.1k
61
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long story, a story about sharing my then girlfriend, now wife, with a guy. The conversations contained in this tale are for the most part true and only stray from the truth because I can't remember everything word for word. I appreciate that some people are turned off by this type of story so I will say to them that you should read it if it might offend. There is a lot more where this came from and If I can find the time I will continue. Thanks for reading.

*

When I first saw her I got butterflies in my stomach. I was coming along the corridor in the offices of my insurance broker. She was a small girl, about five foot three but it was the way her ass stuck out and the black trousers accentuated the curve of her ass and hips. She was wearing a tight fitting white shirt which hugged her waist. Picture the hour glass and you have some idea. She was carrying a bundle of files which she dropped as I came alongside. As I bent to pick them up our heads collided, it was painful for both of us and I saw stars. I tried to apologise at the same time she did.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"That hurt" she said as she rubbed her crown.

She was so beautiful. Her dark hair cut to the shape of her face with a fringe that almost touched her eyes. Her brown eyes, cute little nose and full lips transfixed me and I struggled to speak.

"You're bleeding," she said as she took a tissue from somewhere and gently held it to my forehead. I was bleeding a little and I pressed my hand on hers to stem the flow. When I say flow, it was really only a tiny cut. She insisted that I accompany her to the first aid kit. I did not refuse! Once there she cleaned the cut and put a band aid on me. She must have liked something about me because when I asked her out to dinner she accepted immediately. That was how I met Sara. We have been together for 7 years. We moved in together after one year and bought our house five years ago. She works as an accountant for a large insurance company and is now 29 years old. Me? Well I work as an advisor in security. I assess client's needs and recommend what best suits their life, work or home security. I like to think of myself as a fair and objective man. I am easy going and always try to treat people as I would wish to be treated. I am 32, try to keep fit and do ok at that. I am just over six foot tall and yes I have had a few girlfriends but nothing too serious. My name is Peter but everyone calls me Ed -- long story!

Sara and I have discussed marriage but we never seem to actually plan or decide on a date. We both know we have found 'the one' in each other and we are devoted to one another. Our families live back home which in my case is Ireland and Sara's moved to Spain to run a business. We both work in London but live about 20 miles out in Kent. Our house is very secluded with a large front garden and a very large back one which is surrounded by tall fir trees. In the summer, between rain showers, we spend a lot of time outdoors. We go abroad each year and spend weekends away whenever we can.

Since I met Sara my life has become complete. I still look at pretty girls but I have no inclination to stray. To be truthful, it would be difficult to meet anyone who would come close to Sara. She's my best friend, my confidant and the best lover I have ever encountered. In bed she can be gentle and we make love for hours on end, at other time she can be vocal and urge me to fuck her. Over the years we seem to fuck more than we make love. We have tried to keep the spark going and have been quite successful with both of us willing to try new things. Last year we took a weekend break to Rotterdam, went to a sex show which was rather boring to tell the truth and shopped in a sex shop. Sara bought some very sexy underwear and a nurse's uniform. As I was looking at some alarming looking whips and other instruments of torture which I truly found disturbing, Sara called me over to show me some vibrators and dildos.

"Look Ed!" she giggled, "this one is the exact same as yours!"

She was right too. It was made of silicon but for all intents and purposes, I could have provided the mould for it. It was six inches long and was the same girth as mine. Even the veins looked the same. Of course, we bought that also. Back in our hotel room we couldn't wait to try it and Sara went into the bathroom to change. I will never forget the sight of her in her white uniform. The dress just about covered her white cotton panties. We kissed and touched for ages until she opened the box with the dildo. Upon closer inspection we discovered a 'sucker' on the end of it and it didn't take me long to realise that this was for sticking to a mirror or other suitable surface. I told her to get on all fours and lined it up to the correct height and stuck it to the mirror on the wardrobe. By now I had removed her panties and she slowly moved back until the head was beginning to spread her pussy lips. She only had an inch or so in and I asked how it felt. My cock was straining against my underwear at the sight of this cock entering her. She pulled away.

"It doesn't feel the same, its cold." She said, pouting.

I removed it and ran to the bathroom where I immersed it in hot water until it was nice and warm. I once again positioned it on the mirror and she backed onto it. She let out an audible moan as she pushed back taking more and more inside her wet pussy.

"How does it feel now?" I asked.

"Mmmm, it feels good, just like your cock. The size and heat are just about the same."

"Fuck that cock Sara, fuck it for me, let me see you fucking." I whispered. I was barely able to speak as I watched her back up until it was fully engulfed in her. She slowly began to move back and forth, her eyes closed. As she became more aroused her movements became more deliberate. She was in complete control, dictating the pace. Soon she was fucking harder and harder, the cock rigid and covered in her juice. I removed my shorts and stood in front of her, touched her lips with my cock. She opened her eyes, looking up at me, smiled and then took my cock into her mouth and I moved in unison with her. I couldn't get over the sight of that cock inside her pussy, fucking her. I could feel my balls tighten, knew I was going to cum but was unable to stop. Sara, her moaning muffled by my cock, was about to cum also. She came first and as she did, moved her head pushing my cock from her mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" she almost screamed as she pushed back as hard as she could. I began cumming and taking my cock in my hand I sprayed her face, hair and eyes. I came harder than I ever had before. She was still fucking the dildo and I reached to the bedside locker and got the camera. I got off a couple of shots of that cock fully embedded in her pussy and a few of her face contorted in ecstasy and covered in sperm. She looked so wanton, coming again and again, her beautiful ass slightly raised and her pussy full of cock. She finally moved forward, panting, trying to catch her breath. To my surprise I was rock hard again. I helped her up and almost threw her onto the bed. She opened her legs and raised her arms, signalling for me to enter her. I plunged my cock into her wet pussy and fucked her as hard as I could. We only lasted a matter of minutes until we came, almost simultaneously. We lay in each other's arms kissing, touching for what seemed like an age. Her face was still wet with cum.

"My God that was something else" she sighed. "What got into you?"

"What got into you more like" I said.

We laughed as we enjoyed the afterglow of sex. But when I look back......that was when the seed was sown....

It wasn't apparent at first but gradually the dildo and various other vibrators became 'must have tools' when we engaged in sex, which was regularly. I spend one or two nights away from home each month with work. Before we discovered toys, she would be insatiable upon my return and we would fuck the minute I got in the door. Things changed, we still fucked when I got home, but during my absence she would use her toys to satisfy herself. Then she would call me at night and tell me how she was lying naked and touching herself. Many a night we would cum together by phone and to hear her moaning and groaning as she fucked her pussy would drive me nuts. I wanted to watch, see that cock in her. She even made a movie which she burned onto a disc and left in my luggage. I jacked off many times during those two nights away.

We progressed, for want of a better word, to pretending it was another guy fucking her as she sucked my cock. We tried her sucking a dildo as I fucked her but she said the taste was not the same and it didn't really do anything for her. On another of my trips away I imagined it was another guy fucking her as I heard her cum on the other end of the phone. This just made me hornier and on the night I got home as she sucked my cock whilst sitting on the dildo I couldn't stop myself.

"I wish you were fucking a real cock" I said. "I wish you were full of hard cock as you suck me."

This seemed to spur her on and she slammed herself onto the dildo as she came three times in succession. I got her on all fours and fucked her hard from behind.

"Imagine sucking his cock now as I fuck you. Would you like that?"

"Yes, yes! I would love a hard cock in my mouth and your cock fucking my pussy."

"He could fuck you after I cum, fuck your beautiful pussy until you can take no more, and fill you with his warm cum."

It was too much for us both and we came within seconds of each other. As we lay in bed I wanted to talk about what we had been saying but she had drifted off to sleep. I woke during the night, my stiff cock pressed against her ass, my hands tweaking her nipples. She moved her ass against me as she slept. I had to move a bit lower in the bed and once I had found the right angle I pushed my cock into her pussy. She was wet, not fully aroused but enough to assist me entering her. As I began to slide my cock in and out of her she became more wet and moaned as I fucked her a little harder. Within a few minutes she was fully awake, meeting my thrusts. She caressed my thighs, pulling my into her, making me fuck her more. We changed position and I lay on my back, looking at my cock as she lowered herself onto it, taking it right up to the hilt. Her normally tight pussy was dilated from our session a few hours ago and I imagined it would feel like that after another guy had fucked her. These thoughts were constantly in my mind in those days and I became more aroused as I thought my dirty thoughts.

"I'm going to cum in a minute Sara; you get me so hot that I can't hold back."

She stopped with my cock fully inside her.

"Not yet Ed, I need a little more. I need to cum."

"See, if you had a second cock it wouldn't matter" I said.

She moaned as she began sliding up and down my engorged pole. I held back, wanting her to have as much pleasure as possible. Her moaning grew louder, her fucking more intense. I was squeezing her breasts, kneading them. Her hands were on my chest, pushing to help her lift up as she fucked me.

"I want us to do it Sara" I said, "I want you to fuck another guy. I want to fuck you, see you fucked." The sweat was running from our bodies. Sara fucked me as hard and fast as she could. I thought this was a good opportunity to push her to agree to her fucking another guy.

"I want you to do it for me, for you. I want to see his cock in you, see him making you cum."

"Fuck!" she cried, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming Ed."

"Cum on his cock Sara, feel his cock in you. You will feel him cumming in your pussy. You will like it. Do you like his cock in you?"

"Yes! Yes! I can feel it. It's making me cum, I'm going to cum."

"Can you feel him Sara? He is going to cum................... NOW!"

I came. She was lifting herself up so far that I almost slipped out of her and then she would plunge herself down hard almost to the point of causing me pain.

"Can you feel his cock cumming?" I managed to say as I shot my load inside her.

"Yes, I can feel his cock.......his cum in me.................... It's so good, so hot" she panted between each word. She was still cumming and trying to speak but I could only hear the odd word as she fucked me. Finally, she slowed. She was covered in perspiration; she looked like she had just stepped out of the shower. Her hair was dripping wet, her chest heaving. I looked at her pussy, my soft cock just about managing to stay inside. As I looked I noticed my sperm leaking from her. In that moment I imagined it was some other guys cum. It did not arouse me but it did not repulse me either. I couldn't try to figure it out. I was too tired or just worn out.

It took a long time to recover and as we did we both fell into a deep sleep. I had forgotten about it when I woke up but as I showered I thought about what we had said. Sara was still sleeping and I felt my cock stiffen as I recalled the things she'd said....... 'I can feel his cock............his cum in me'. I was hard once again. There was no getting away from it; the thought of another guy fucking Sara was constantly on my mind. I quickly dried off and went downstairs, made us both a coffee. I could hear her in the shower and she joined me after a short while. She was wearing a white cotton t shirt and just a pair of panties.

"Thanks for the early morning call" she said smiling. "You can wake me up anytime like that. You are so horny these days."

Before I could answer, the doorbell rang. A quick look through the curtains told me that her friend Cath had decided to call at the worst time possible. Sara answered the door. Had it been a male she would have ran upstairs to put on some more clothes but she had shared an apartment with Cath before we met and they were used to seeing each other in various forms of undress. We exchanged greetings and I got my usual hug from Cath. After a little small talk I excused myself and left them to it.

That evening we went for a meal with friends, then went on to a club. By midnight there were only four of us left and we soon found ourselves alone as Cath and her latest boyfriend danced.

"I couldn't really do it Ed" said Sara.

"Do what?" I asked her, the confusion obvious in my expression.

"You know, let another guy.............." she trailed off. "You wouldn't really want that would you?"

"I would actually," I replied, "I would never insist or force you but to be truthful, I would love to see that."

"But why?" she said, her voice strained as she spoke and I could detect something....... disappointment?

"I love you Sara. I don't want to lose anything we have and if I thought there was any danger of that I would say no. The thing is that I love giving you pleasure. I love when we make love, when we fuck. I love all the things we do. Just seeing you using the dildo is such a turn on and I know you like it too. You are so fucking sexy Sara. I even dream of it."

"But I'm yours, your partner. We're married in all but name. Any other guy would go ballistic if he caught another guy fucking his wife" she said forcefully.

"So would I Sara. I'm not talking about you having an affair. I would hate if you were playing around behind my back. This is different. I want you to feel another level of pleasure. It's about sex, fucking, just raw sex and I know it would give me such a thrill and I think you would like it too if you just gave it a chance."

"I don't know Ed. It's just so, well so wrong or something. Next thing it will be your turn and that is something I will never put up with."

"Sara, Sara," I replied, "It has nothing to do with that! I have no inclination to fuck anyone else. This is something that I find so horny. Look, how about we try something else?"

"Like what?"

"God, I don't know. Remember at last New Year's Eve? We went to Cath's and as the bells rang in the New Year everyone was hugging and just giving a perfunctory kiss on the lips or cheek. That big guy Dave slipped his tongue into your mouth and you pushed him away. I have been thinking about that. It was wrong of him but he was well oiled, we all were, but it was still a turn on."

"I thought he was taking liberties but I do accept that he was very drunk, so what?"

"Well maybe next time we are away we could go to a club and maybe you could dance with a guy, they're always hitting on you, maybe just a little snog. You know you love kissing. You don't have to do anything else and afterwards when we get home, I could fuck your brains out!"

I think the last statement did it because she reached over under the table and felt my hard cock through my clothes. I tried to return the favour but she stopped me.

"Let's go home" she said and we kissed passionately.

"Get a room" said Cath as she approached her seat.

We said our goodbyes and as we were leaving I could hear Cath making suggestive remarks, if only she knew.

I fucked her hard. She had just removed a vibrator from her pussy and bucked against me as I slammed into her from behind. I had told her to imagine she was being fucked by some other guy and she was into it.

"We will go away next weekend. You will let some guy pick you up, dance with him, kiss him. You will feel your pussy get wet. You will need cock." I was panting as I fucked her.

"I will................." she moaned.

I held back, which was no mean feat, she came twice. I pulled out, not wanting to cum just yet. I wanted to get her to such a state that she might agree to more. Turning her over, I slowly kissed down her body, taking time to suck her sensitive nipples. I could feel her arch her back, trying to get contact with her pussy and my lips. I made her wait until I finally began to gently lick her labia, leaving her clit for as long as possible. Sara moaned the whole time and when I eventually flicked my tongue across her swollen clit she gasped aloud, her hands reaching down to pull my head against her wet sex. I pulled away when I could sense her approaching another orgasm. She moaned in despair, trying to pull me back.

"Say you will Sara. Say you will do it and I will lick you until you cum and then I will fuck you hard until you cum again."

"I will" she said. I could barely hear her.

"I can't hear you."

"I will" She was louder this time. I licked her again.

"I will!" she shouted, "I will, just keep licking me, fuck me you bastard."

"Promise me Sara"

"I promise, I swear I will. Oh God, please."

She was moaning and thrashing about the bed as my tongue licked her pussy. I sucked her clit as she came. I didn't give her a chance to recover and mounted her, pushing my cock fully inside her. She was soaking wet. I fucked her as hard as I could and as I felt myself getting closer I withdrew, brought her off again with my mouth then fucked her again. Three times I did this. She was almost convulsing.

"You promised" I barely managed to say.

"Fuck me like this and I will do anything for you" the words came out in stutters. "I will."

When I finally unloaded inside her she had a massive climax. I had never seen anything like it. Her head rolled from side to side and she was moaning, crying. There were tears streaming from her eyes. Her pussy was oozing juice, a large wet patch forming under her ass.

It seemed to take forever for her to come down from her intense orgasms. Her chest was heaving; she was in a state of complete disarray. Cum was leaking from her pussy and I found myself drawn to her wet hole. I moved down between her legs and gently lapped at her hole. She sighed as I licked her, tasting my own cum mixed with hers. I was not trying to arouse her, just wanted to lick her as she recovered. She moaned a little but her moans were not those of a sexual nature, more like contentment.

"You really had me going there" she said, "I never came like that before, it was wonderful, very sexy."