Sarah Fucks Her Flatmate

Story Info
A divorced milf fucks her younger flatmate.
3.7k words
4.6
85.9k
61
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home from work, it's late, and I'm thirsty. I don't like my flatshare, it's all I have the money for right now. My flatmates are both pleasant and friendly, but they are young and we are at different places in our lives.

I'm 44 and divorced. Diane is 21 and has just started as a PA in a firm in the City. She is fresh from university and parties hard at the weekends.

Alison is 27 and a care manager for a nursing home. She parties with Diane occasionally but is out a lot of the time. She is reasonably affluent and looks after Diane, leaving meals for her and sharing food. Diane runs out of her pay packet quite quickly. After two weeks of being paid, she invariably has no money left.

I live month to month. I was married, I had a nice house with my husband who worked away. Our son goes to University in Edinburgh, and I don't see him often. He has sided with his Dad when we announced we were getting divorced.

It would be easy for me to blame other people for my actions, such as the neighbour, but the fact remains if it wasn't her it would have been Jane at work, Mia at golf or Leyla at the coffee group I went to.

I found it hard juggling all of my extramarital affairs. My husband was a Pilot, he works long-haul flights. He was suspicious of my behaviour and thought I was seeing another man and hired someone to watch me.

I didn't know. There were photos of me with other ladies in the file he threw at me. He asked me about the neighbour, but I denied it. He showed me the picture. I said it was a mistake, she had seduced me. I said I was sorry and that I'd end it. It was a one-off.

I lied, and then he asked about Mia. I said she was a golfing friend. He threw me a picture of my hand in a hole. I was in a bunker with her, and I was not getting a ball from the hole in the green. I said it was a mistake.

Then there was a picture of me in my works car park. I was in the car with Jane. I said I was consoling her, but I couldn't explain how I could console someone with my face firmly in her breasts.

I thought he had pictures of me with Leyla and so I confessed to the affair with her. He hadn't. He gave me a week to pack my things and leave. I had to be gone by the time he got back from his next trip.

I moved out of London to my mum's place in a village in Kent. I was there just shy of two weeks. She asked me to leave after I was arrested for lewd behaviour and public nudity. We were caught by a Policeman. He was looking for a lost dog, someone heard noises and he went to investigate.

It wasn't fido he found, but two half-naked women and a dildo behind the cricket screen.

I was taken home in the police car. I became the talk of the village, I didn't know mum played bridge with Tracie Smith, a seemingly respectable member of the WI. What she let me do to her is nothing a respectable woman does outside the bedroom, especially as it wasn't with her husband.

Anyway, here I am, hanging my coat up at the front door. I take my shoes off and start for my bedroom. I hear the shower running and naturally look to the bathroom. Diane is having a shower. I see her through the crack in the door, the girls often leave the door ajar.

I view her wonderful body, it's shiny with the water running down it. Her hair is plastered to her head, shoulders and sublime back. I watch her slide her hands up and down herself. Her bum is pert and juicy. I look at her long alluring legs, wet and shiny too.

Her hair, heavy with water, splatters down as she bends over. I get a beautiful view of her sexy arse.

I feel a flutter inside me as I watch her. I unzip the back of my suit skirt and spin it around my waist. My hand slides down between my legs and I feel my wetness. I pull the gusset of my pants to the side and hook a finger into my horny hole. It's awkward as I'm wearing fishnet tights over my undies.

I plunge my finger into myself a couple of times as I watch this naked girl wash. I know I must be deranged. I'm invading this girl's privacy as I frig myself off to her.

She turns, her breasts are big and inviting, they look bigger and firmer than mine. They sit high, I can just see the small circles of her light brown nipples. Her pussy is shaved and looks good enough to eat.

I watch her with sticky fingers. I grope my breasts. She's unknowingly putting on a stunning show. "Oh God," I mumble, I quiver slightly at the sight of her.

She suddenly stops and looks up. I slide behind the wall.

"Is that you Ali?" She says. I stand quietly and try not to move.

"Fucking perv." She shouts.

I stand still for a moment and have another peak. She rinses off and I clutch my skirt up in my fingers and quietly go to my bedroom.

In my room I wipe my fingers on some tissue and take off my work suit, leaving on my fishnet tights and throw on a T-Shirt dress.

I go to the kitchen, wash my hands and put the kettle on. I examine myself in the reflection of the glass of the kitchen cupboard door. I let my hair down, it's long and light brown, and it has loose curls in it.

My face is attractive, I use natural coloured make-up and dark eyeliner. My nose is short and stubby, my lips are full and my cheeks are subtle. The kettle boils and I focus on brewing a mug of tea.

Diane walks in, smelling sweet and looking damp. Her dirty blonde hair is up, and she's wearing a tight tracksuit.

"Were you perving on me in the shower?" She asks not looking at me but opening a kitchen cupboard.

"No." I lie.

"I thought I saw movement by the door. Are you sure?" She explains.

I am slightly intimidated by her. She's tall and fit. Her eyebrows are heavy, her eyes are piercing blue. Her lips are full and kissable. She has a South London way about her, and I wonder if she'd hit me. I don't think she would, not in a million years, but I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her.

"I came in, I did see you in the shower as I walked past. But I didn't perv." I say with as much confidence as I can, and emphasise the 'didn't perv.' I know I did though. I came over my fingers watching her.

She smiles at me. "I know you didn't." She laughs and pours a tin of Branston baked beans into a saucepan.

My phone pings. It's a connection on a sex app. I want to fuck someone this week. I think I want to fuck a fit, strong girl. Seeing Diane in the shower has made me think. The connection doesn't meet my immediate criteria.

I grab my mug of tea and head to the lounge. I sit and scroll through the app and look at various girls.

A short while later Diane walks in with a bowl of steaming beans. She sits on the arm of the sofa with her feet on the seat next to me.

"What you looking at there?" She asks inquisitively.

"The usual." I'm being vague.

"Hookups?" She poses.

"Yeah," I reply concentrating on pictures rather than the blurb.

She spoons some beans into her mouth and grabs my phone. She gasps. "Girls eh!" She chuckles, swallowing a mouthful of food. She starts scrolling. "She's hot." She turns my phone around and shows me. "Not my cuppa," I say.

She continues scrolling. "Ooh her." She turns my phone again. "Hairs too short," I say.

She eats another spoonful of beans. Throws my phone down. "What are you looking for?" She asks.

"I don't know..." I say, being vague again.

"You must have an idea?" She counters. She eats more beans. I look at her bare feet and up her legs hidden by the grey tight-fitting trackie bottoms.

Her toes wiggle, they have orange varnish on them matching her fingers. She stares at me over her bowl of beans. I don't notice her watching me immediately, but I do notice her gently opening and closing her legs. I look between her thighs. I wonder if she has a camel toe.

I look and lose myself. Her legs slowly open and close. I think about her pussy squishing between her legs. I imagine it damp and juicy. Her legs slowly open and close. My head could quite happily dive in there. I think about what I'd do to her.

I'd tear her trousers down, I'd finger her, and eat her arse over the sofa. I can imagine her bowl of baked beans tumbling to the floor creating a mess. But I wouldn't care if my face was in her butt. I'd spend hours worshipping her tits. Those wonderful globes, her small erect nipples in my mouth.

Her spoon clatters in the bowl. I come round.

"Earth to Sarah." She says.

"Huh!" I say. I swallow hard and realise my mouth is watering.

"Pardon," I say.

"You were going to tell me what you were looking for." She comments.

"I'm not sure I know. Just sex, I think." I say quietly.

We usually talk, my flatmates and I. It does usually revolve around sex, but they talk about boys and some days, especially weekend mornings, I might meet or bump into them in the kitchen.

She gets up and goes to the kitchen with her bowl. I watch as she walks out. Her arse is damn fine. I put on Netflix and watch a documentary. Say watch, it's on I'm looking at girls' profiles again on my phone.

"I'm off to bed," Diane says.

"Night!" I reply.

I finish my tea and turn off the TV. I head to the bathroom, brush my teeth and get changed for bed.

The next day I finish work and head to the gym. I complete my workout and go to the women's changing rooms. It's a mistake. Why is it, that during a barren run, there are plenty of hot girls attracting my attention?

I'm not having a shower here, I'd planned to work out, change and go straight home. I'm waiting to get back to the flat to shower. But, and there is a big butt here. I'm taking my time to get ready. I wish I had a towel with me and been able to hang around the changing room a little longer.

There is a twenty-something, blonde girl. Just out of the shower. Her waist is small, her thighs are thick, and her arse is big. Her upper legs and bum suit her but appear just out of proportion to her body.

Her triangular face is cute and extremely pretty. Her damp blonde bob dances below her ears. She lifts her foot, a cute small foot, onto the bench in front of me. She dries her toes, small and delicate, her soft pink heel and cute ankle. The towel runs up her shin and back down.

I grab my hairbrush and run it through my hair. I try not to look too obvious, as my eyes focus on her arse before me. I resist every urge in me, the urges telling me to reach out and touch it. The massive desire to put my face between her cheeks.

My pussy is aroused, and I feel it start to leak as I truly desire to dry her off. I picture myself running my tongue up her. Stroking her thighs. I could just slide off this bench and go to town playing with her muff.

Her foot comes down and she turns to face me. I see her gash, she has a triangle of hair, but it's well kept. I can see her lips, her pussy is indeed nice and enticing. I think I notice something catch the light, I think her clit is pierced.

"Are you ok? Want a picture!" I hear someone say.

I look up at her, she's looking down at me. She has a face like thunder.

"I'm sorry." I apologise, snapping out of my daze.

"For God's sake." She wraps a towel around herself and moves her things to a different part of the changing room.

I rush to grab my things and make a quick exit.

Back at the flat, I see Diane back in the shower. I glance in at her. The door has been left more widely open. I look her up and down, grasping at her hot body. She's tall and gorgeous. Her arse presented nicely. She then turns and sees me looking.

I smile at her and pretend to be balancing to take my shoes off.

"We need a lock for this door." She exclaims. I grin and nod pretending I haven't seen her.

I walk to my room and strip. I put on a big T-shirt and wait for her to finish off.

Eventually, I hear her leave the bathroom. I decide to go and take my shower. I try and close the door as best I can, hypocritically so no one can watch me. I throw my shirt onto the floor and jump into the shower.

I Veet my pussy and legs then scrub myself clean. I feel regret for perving at the gym and for looking at my flatmate. But they were hot. I flash my hand over my clit, I imagine them both again, nude and sexy. My head is a buzz with their images. I wrap a towel around me and get back to my room to dry off.

Halfway through drying, I'm surprised as my door springs open. I tighten my towel around me. It's Diane. She's in a yellow bra and yellow panties. I notice her tattoo up her rib cage, and another on her forearm.

"Just sex you said." She comments.

"Pardon me." I'm alarmed and a little confused.

"You just wanted sex. Yesterday, in the lounge, you said you were just wanting sex." She explains.

"Well, yes." I don't know how to reply.

"This isn't going to be regular. You understand. I'm no lesbian, but, you can fuck me." She stands in front of me, her feet are a shoulders width apart, her hands on her hips. My eyes focus on her tits and then down to her panties. I glance down her long legs to her feet.

"You're my flatmate," I say. I put the ball in her court. I don't need to be asked twice.

"Flatmates with benefits. It'll be our little secret." She grins. She walks over and takes my towel from me and throws it to the floor.

My large heavy breasts are exposed, they don't keep their place like Diane's but they're still to be proud of. I watch her looking at my soft curves around my hips and my thighs. I'm not firm like her, but I could be a lot worse. I work out and I'm fit. I can run 10k in 50 minutes and climb stairs without losing breath.

"I know you watch me in the shower. I see you checking me out. I'm intrigued. I want to try. You know, with you." She leans in for a kiss.

I kiss her, she drives it, she has passion and seems up for it. She says she's no lesbian, but this isn't the feel of a straight girl trying it out.

I run my hands over her smooth supple skin. My fingertips trace their way down her waist to her hips.

Kissing her neck and along her collarbone. I move down her chest, I discover myself looking down into her cleavage. I lower my face into the chasm, I take pleasure in their firmness. I squeeze them gently.

I move my hands behind her, I unclip her bra and release her tits. I kiss, lick and suck. I brush my fingers across her hard and excited nipples.

My hands draw down her body further, my fingers find the waistband of her pants and I drop down to my knees and pull them down her thighs.

My eyes come level to her pussy. I move in and plant a kiss on it. My tongue slides in and parts her lips. I love the flavour and the smell of pussy. My tongue moves along the slick track and finds her hole. She moans as I slide my tongue into her, my arms are locked as my hands grip her buttocks to hold her from moving.

I hear her moans as I lick her wetness. The noises she makes spur me on, and I drive deeper and higher into her.

My chin is getting damp, my jaw aches, and my nose presses into her. She reaches down and holds my head into her. Each of us are enjoying the moment.

I feel her getting wetter, her hole clenches my tongue. I know my pace needs to be rhythmic and consistent. I press my face into her, applying more pressure. Ultimately I feel her cum as she rides my face hard.

I push her back onto the bed. She looks wonderfully sexy, her pouty smile signals her enjoyment. I look down at her big tits, they're youthful mounds move minimally and hold their place on her chest. They are as exquisite as they are substantial.

Her vagina is also beautiful, it's swollen and pink. I spy her arse and smile. I drop to my knees again and slide my tongue over her dark ring.

I pull my head back and look at it glisten with my saliva. I drive my fingers over it and gently tap it. I move my face closer and continue eating her arse. She writhes in pleasure, her tones give away her satisfaction.

I suck my fingers and begin examining her. I try to slide my middle finger into her murky depths. She moans as I work at her, twisting and loosening her. I spit more of my lubricating saliva onto her and work further into her.

Withdrawing my finger I lick at her dirt box again. She's musky and bitter, I hold her legs back at the knees as she holds her thighs. I lick my index finger and work two fingers into her butt.

Her ring relaxes and my access is easy. I lap at her clit as I finger fuck her arse.

Once again she is moaning with delirious pleasure as I fuck her. I speed up the anal fucking as I work hard on her bean orally.

Her arse is becoming slicker as the momentum builds, and her clit throbs as she pushes further into my mouth. She shudders to an orgasm and relaxes onto my bed.

"Fancy a strapon fuck?" I suggest. I hope she's amenable to it, I get off bending girls over and fucking them.

She looks at me, her face is bright red but she nods her approval. I rush over to my wardrobe and pull my strapon out of my toy box. I step into the harness and put the end of my strapon into my hole. I shudder with pleasure, and I tighten up the clasps and buckles. I throw a foil wrapper for a johnny at her.

"I want to see you put it on, no hands." I challenge her and wink. She takes it out of the wrapper and places it in her mouth and getting to her knees, she beckons me over.

I walk around the side of the bed, she purses her lips and guides the fake dick into the condom. She does it expertly, and I can tell she opens her gullet to take the full length of the cock down.

"I'm impressed," I say partly removing the faux dick from her mouth. I fuck her throat for a couple of strokes until she protests, I hear her gag and I see her eyes well up.

My slick dick flops out covered in her drool. She turns around for me and exposes her filthy fuck holes. I plant the head of the plastic willy between her pussy lips and thrust into her.

"So fucking good." She states.

I start fucking her slowly and build up my speed. I sense her pleasure as I drill into her, she backs onto it to take more of the length.

I look over her naked body. She's beautiful and youthful. My days of looking like this are long gone. She's also the youngest girl I've had the pleasure of fucking.

Her skin is tight, smooth and unblemished. My hands slide over her with ease, and I stroke, feel and fondle her.

My strapon surges up and down her without hindrance, as she moans into my pillow. She gasps in pleasure as she grips my bedding in her fists.

Her hair is getting messy and is pooling on the bed. The springs in the mattress squeak and my headboard taps against the wall. The towel I'd placed there has slipped down the back.

Light thumping sounds of skin on skin, smacking, and filling the pauses of the headboards banging as my legs hit the back of hers.

My room smells of sex, and sounds of sex as I fuck her hard.

She stops backing into me, I see her squeeze the bedding more tightly as she bites into my pillow.

I cheekily slap her arse as she collapses onto the bed. I climb on next to her and hold her.

"Just a one-off?" I clarify to be sure. I stroke her shoulder as she lies next to me.

She smiles back at me. "If you fuck me like that, I can make an exception." She answers.

She jumps out of bed kisses my cheek and runs out of my door. I'm already looking forward to our next encounter.