Sarah Gets to Wear her New Panties

Story Info
Sarah gets to wear her new panties after being told "no".
1.1k words
4.11
24.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was posting a picture of me in ruffled panties when I remembered something naughty that happened to me a while ago. There is a fetish/lingerie shop that I love to visit. Several times I have gone there at lunch times to get panties and bras. They specialize in really sissy girly stuff. For example, I got my French maid panties there. I love to wear my black French maid dress with them and it's so short my panties show when I bend over.

The last time I went to the shop, I first went to a dive bar just next door to the store. I love to sit there and enjoy a beer while I think about what I am about to do. I love to slow things down and build up the anticipation. My cock always starts to stiffen while I sit there thinking.

As usual, the bar was almost empty at the time I got there. The barman was down at the far end talking to the locals. There was one guy sitting at my end of the bar and we started chatting. After a couple of drinks, I said that I was about to go next door to buy some new panties. Somehow I admitted that they were for me. I love being humiliated and the chance to talk about me buying girls' panties was too naughty to pass-up.

He did not back off and actually he slid closer. He whispered that he was excited and I could give his cock a feel if I liked. Taking care to continue looking straight ahead at the TV, I slid my hand into his lap. I felt his cock and gave it a squeeze. I sat there finishing my beer and fondling his cock. He became nice and hard and it made my cock twitch just knowing I was fondling him.

I finished my beer and went next door. My heart always starts to pound as I walk into the shop. I nodded to the assistant and she asked if I needed any help. I knew where everything was but I love to stammer out "Yes please, I need a pair of panties". I was so embarrassed when she smiled at me and showed me to a rack of panties.

She asked me what I was looking for. I said something bright with bows if possible and a in a medium size. She pickled out a pair of ruffled yellow panties with red bows on the sides but she said that I needed a slightly larger size to make the ruffles full. I was so embarrassed knowing that she knew they were for me, I blushed and my hands were shaking when she handed them to me. I just couldn't help feeling the bows and the ruffles.

The last time I was in the store, I had found the nerve to ask if I could use their changing room after I paid. She said, "Sure, it's in the back there". I was shaking as I went in. The cubicles did not have solid doors, just a curtain. I made sure I left it a good inch open just in case anyone came by.

I was so excited as I took my jeans and panties off. My existing panties were girly but not as sissy girly as the new ones. I put my new panties on, and then put my jeans back on. I was thrilled and walked out knowing I was wearing girls' panties.

At the cash desk I thanked her. I blushed knowing that she knew what I was now wearing. I asked if they had many men as "customers'. She answered, "Sure, we are a fetish store after all".

That was my last shopping trip. On this shopping trip I took the panties up to the counter and paid for them first. My hands were trembling as she handed them back to me. I caught her eye and blushed again. Then I looked around and asked if I could use their changing room. She apologized but said that there had just been some trouble back there and men were no longer allowed.

Very disappointed, I went back to the bar and ordered another drink. My new friend asked me how it went and I told him all about it. He said that he lived just round the corner and I could change there if I liked. He looked clean and honest and so I said "Yes sure, thanks".

At his place, I went into his bathroom to change. The panties I had been wearing were not boring but the new yellow ruffles were far more sissy. I put my jeans back on and went back out and sat beside him. I said how well they fitted. I slid my hand back into his lap to give his cock a friendly squeeze to say "Thank you."

He asked if he could see me wearing them. I stood up and dropped my jeans. I told him to feel how sexy the ruffles felt on my butt and across the front. I sat back down and he ran his fingers through the ruffles. I said I had to get back to work but he offered to take care of me first. He pointed out that I would never be able to work with a hard on.

He slid his hand inside my panties from the side and took out my cock. I had been so stimulated by everything that had happened; he only had to rub me a few times before I came. Some of it splashed onto my panties but it did not show in the ruffles. The rest ran down his hand. I saw him licking it off. Then he leaned forward and licked the last drops off my cock.

I offered to take care of him but he said he had a friend coming over later and wanted to save himself. I asked if I could see his cock at least. He agreed and so I knelt in front of him and undid his belt and jeans. He was wearing skimpy blue bikini briefs. He smiled and said his friend liked them.

He then asked what my name was. Well, since I was wearing girls' panties, kneeling in front of him and holding him cock, I gave him my girl name, "Sarah". Well, I couldn't resist having a taste. So I leaned forward and gave it a little suck. He didn't cum but I bet he did when his friend arrived.

I drove back to work wearing my new panties and thinking about his cock. I plan to visit that bar more often.