Sarah - The Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you. But that doesn't give me a right to intrude on your privacy. Even if I'm given a chance, I would never do that again,' I said.

'You didn't do anything wrong. I tricked you into it. In a way, you had my permission,' she said.

I laughed, 'You are silly.'

'And you are sweet,' she hugged me tighter.

'What do we do now?' I asked.

'My parents would return home sometime from now. You freshen up and come over for dinner,' she said.

'And then?' I probed.

'And then, please focus on your Mains,' she said.

'What will you do?' I asked.

'I will wait till you ask for my hand officially,' she said.

I kissed her on her forehead.

*****

Present

It was in the middle of a night in the summer. The winds were gentle, and the star-studded sky looked like a great canvas. My house was empty as it was given to us, the newly-weds, to enjoy the first-night rituals. And we made full use of it.

In my room, the bed creaked and creaked, breaking the silence of the night in the desert. The woman below me, Sarah, my newly-wed wife, spread her legs and opened herself up to take me in. It was our first time after that eventful day two years ago. I showered all the love I could through my willy between her legs. And she received it with moans and hisses, happy and content to fill her cave with my snake.

Twenty-minutes of pounding later, my cobra spat in her pussy. She gladly consumed it. I felt slightly tired after the wedding rituals that morning. I laid on top of her, my cock still stuffed inside her.

I had never asked her about her past. I knew it was distasteful. She tried to be honest about it. But her honest attempt was enough for me to trust her. All that mattered to me was we both were in love. I had cleared my Mains, finished my training and got posted in Jaipur. The first thing I did was to tell my parents about

Sarah. Being an IAS has its perks. Nobody objected. We married with everyone's blessings.

Sarah kissed me on my forehead and massaged my head, ruffling my hair and pressing my head to her bosom. That was my favourite place, the best place I could possibly be. I kissed her bosom and whispered, 'I love you.'

'I love you too,' she whispered and held me tight.

12