Sarah was Made into a Sissy

Story Info
Sarah was made into Her Sissy Slut Slave.
1k words
4.22
37.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers

It was Saturday morning and I decided to get my laundry done before going out for lunch. I took my stuff down stairs to the basement laundry room, loaded a washer and started the cycle. I was about to go back up to my place and wait for my things when I noticed a basket of laundry on the table. I went over and found a mix of girls and guys stuff, I guessed they belonged to the young couple in the apartment opposite mine.

I glanced around and since I was alone I could not resist reaching out and touching a skimpy pair of yellow bikini briefs. I started to imaging her lovely young body in them, her pussy pressed against the gusset, his hand making her wet. I started to feel my cock twitching. I looked around again and since I was sure I would here if anyone came down the stairs I undid my zipper and took out my cock. It felt so good in the cool air of the basement. I cupped my balls for a moment and wanted to stroke it but I didn't want to make a mess and so I looked around and found an old towel someone had left behind weeks ago. I spread it out on the counter and started to masturbate again.

I held the panties to my lips, closed my eyes and imagined her sweet young pussy pressing against my mouth. Suddenly I heard a commotion, the couple were standing in the door way. The girl was furious and came towards me demanding to know what I was doing. I felt like saying "masturbating my cock onto this old towel while I'm sniffing your panties" well talk about asking a silly question but instead I started to stammer apologies but she said she would tell everyone what I was doing. I begged her not to and offered to do anything she wanted.

She thought for a moment and said there were a couple of things I could help with in their apparent. I was to carry their washing basket and follow them up to their place. As we went up the stairs I could not resist trying to look up her skirt, She was wearing a short pleated white shirt, almost as if she was going to cheerleader practice. I tried to catch a glimpse of her panties.

When we got inside their apartment she told me to put the basket down and strip. I stammered but she just said "I'll tell" So I hand to strip and stand there naked in front of them. I tried to hide my prominent erection but she told me to put my hands behind my back.

Then she did something really unexpected, she reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. They were pink but looked like the ones I'd been sniffing. She tossed them to me and told me to lick the gusset and then put them on. She said "I know you were looking up my skirt, well if you like them so much put them on you slut." I could not believe her, I was so embarrassed. I had to lick her still warm panties and then step into them. With her boyfriend watching. They were so skimpy they barely covered my balls and my cock just stuck straight up in thin air. There was a little pink satin bow in the center and I could feel it against the base of my cock. It made my dick jump and she laughed. I was so humiliated but I'd never known my cock to be so hard before not without some help from my hands.

They went and sat on their couch and told me to come over to them. She said "If you want to be a pantie wanking sissy girl, you must do some slutty girl things to prove it." She made me kneel in front of her boyfriend and undo his jeans, I had to take his cock out a stroke it. It was the first time I'd put my hands around an erection except for mine of course. I was kneel there in panties with my cock on display for all to see and touching another mans cock and loving every second of it. She smiled and knew she had a sissy slave under her control. I could feel his cock bulging in my hands. Then I had to give him a blow job while she watched. My heart was pounding knowing that this lovely young girl could see me sucking her boyfriend's dick. If I'd touched my cock just once I'd have cum but I had to hold his balls with one hand and follow my lips up and down with my other hand.

When he came she made me open my mouth and show her his cum on my tongue before she let me swallow it. Then she lifted her shirt and showed me her lovely young pussy. Her cunt was shaved smooth and her pussy lips were wet and bloated. She made me lick her pussy until she came all over my face.

She said that since I'd been such a good sissy girl I could take off my panties and masturbate into them. She was going to fuck her boyfriend and watch me wanking. I think we all came within minutes. I covered her panties in my cum. She made me lick some of it off. I was tasting my own cum from the crotch of her panties. Then she had me use them to wipe off her boy boyfriend's cock. I was holding a mans cock and cleaning her juices off it. Then I wiped her pussy dry. She made me put the panties back on. They were soaked though with two men's cum and her pussy juice. I felt them all sticky against my now lip cock and balls. When I walked I felt the sliminess between my legs.

They allowed me to get dressed but before I left she warned me that if they needed anything else done they would call me. I left feeling so embarrassed but excited. I hoped they would find something they needed me to do What would they make me do next.

SarahCD
SarahCD
401 Followers