Sarah was Made into a Sissy Model

Story Info
Sarah models and ends up giving a blow-job.
2.2k words
4.47
17.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first published this experience a few years ago. I prefer to call them 'experiences' since the term 'story' implies fiction to me. My experiences are based upon my real life. Since I started posting my experiences my writing skills have improved a little. While, I cannot change what actually happened to me, I have added some more detail and corrected some grammatical mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday afternoon. My girlfriend and her best friend, Alison, had gone shopping. I was just relaxing at home, lying on the couch and watching TV. They eventually got home, carrying bags of purchases and just flopped down next to me. Just to-be polite, I asked what they had bought but they said they were too tired to show me.

Then my girlfriend looked at Alison, they smiled and nodded. Alison said, "Let's do it." She asked me if I would do them a favor.

I said, "Sure."

My girl friend said, "Try on our new clothes and model them for us? We want to see what they look like but we are to tied to try them on themselves." I started to decline but my girlfriend jumped up, pulled me to my feet and started undressing me. I tried to object but she gave me a look that means 'Do it or else no sex for a week.' I had no choice. First, she undid my jeans and pulled them down. She knew my underwear were skimpy red bikini style and that they did not hide much.

I guess they were too tired to try things on themselves but had plenty of energy to play dress-up with me. Well, secretly, I wasn't about to complain.

Alison could clearly see my erection pushing my briefs forward. My girlfriend told Alison to takeoff my t-shirt and my briefs while she got some lingerie for me. Alison came over and pulled off my t-shirt. Then, she smiled at me and pulled down my briefs. They were red in a bikini style. My girlfriend knew what I liked to wear and maybe she suspected that I would not argue too much over being dressed up as a girl. Knowing that Alison was right in front of me made my erection jump and stick right out at her. She just smiled at me and winked. They were right that I would secretly enjoy a little dress-up.

I had shared an apartment with Alison for a couple of years and she had seen me naked before. Therefore, I didn't mind her seeing me naked again but that's another fun experience from my past.

My girlfriend returned with a frilly powder blue bra with matching panties. I stammered and got 'THE LOOK' again. I had to step into the panties and pull them up. My cock was fully erect by now and so it didn't fit in her panties at all and I had to let it just stick out. Then they put the bra on me. Alison did up the clasp at the back and fitted the cups into place. She put her arms around me to adjust them. I could feel her breasts pressed against my back. She seemed to take a long time adjusting them and with her pressed very close to me, my cock was jumping around.

Then, Alison went to one of the bags and pulled out a short white dress. She put it over my head and pulled it down. I barely reached to my knees. It had short puffy sleeves that hid my broader shoulders. The skirt part was pleated with an under skit. It gave me an appearance of having hips. It swished around my legs as I walked and I have to admit I did find the sensation were erotic.

It was a good fit for me but would have been too big for the girls. I took this as more evidence that they had planned to dress me up from the start. Even the puffy sleeves were perfect for me but not to their normal taste. They must have been giggling about me wearing it all afternoon. Anyway, I did enjoy being 'dressed'.

They pushed me into the bedroom and made me look at myself in the mirror. I was strangely excited standing there in a sexy white dress. It made my cock twitch just thinking that we were now three girls playing dress-up together.

I thought that was it but Alison said, "Now, we are going out for a drink." I tried to protest about going out dressed as a girl but my girlfriend gave me that look again. She said, "But first we have some work to do, we want you to look hot don't we, honey". It was a slightly subtler way of saying, "...OR ELSE."

First, they made me sit in front of the mirror while they did my makeup. My girlfriend went to work on my face and I have to say she did a good job. A few daps of concealer hid any beard shadow I had. I loved the way she did my eyes. She gave me eye shadow starting out darker in the middle and lightening towards the sides; with a little glitter across the top. The eyeliner definitely made me look like a girl. I cringed when she went to do my mascara but she was very careful and I trusted her. The lipstick was not too bright but clearly visible. With a smear rubbed into each check to give me a matching blush.

She brushed my hair into bangs and brought it forward around my ears. My ears are pieced from my college days and so she had me put on dangly earrings. I shook my head and loved the way they tinkled in my ears and brushed against my neck.

Finally, Alison put a black velvet choker around my neck. She said it would hide my throat and a bundle of bracelets weighed down each wrist. For shoes, the best they could find were a pair of sequin thong flip-flops. At least, they did fit and were definitely girls but did not add to my height. Even I agreed they were a perfect choice.

To finish up they gave be a blue shoulder purse to carry and put my things in it. Looking at myself in the mirror again, I was a girl. I actually found myself rather attractive and I could have really got turned on by myself if I'd been alone. Just retelling the experience now is making me excited.

In the car, Alison suddenly realized that they could not exactly go around calling me by my male name and so there was a discussion about what they should call me. We agreed upon 'Sarah'. I liked the name. It means princess in Hebrew. It's totally feminine but still strong and I have been Sarah ever since.

They took me to a bar I hadn't been to before. It was crowed but not packed. At least, we got to sit at a table. Alison went up to the counter to buy us drinks.

I started to notice that most of the people in the bar were male and seemed to be as interested in each other as much as the girls. Actually, the girls looked a bit unusual too. They all looked too good. No dingy jeans and sweatshirts. All of the girls were in nice dresses or skirts and tops. Their makeup was done and their hair was always styled one way or another.

I had a couple of drinks and started to feel more relaxed. There was a small dance floor with slow music playing. Suddenly, a guy walked up to us and asked me for a dance. I said no but Alison said, "She wants to; she's just a little shy." He took my hand and led me to the dance floor.

He took me in his arms. He put one hand on my butt and pulled me hard against him. I could feel his cock pressed against me. He had to have felt that I had a very erect cock too. I didn't know what to do, should I push him away but then he pulled back a little and started to kiss me. I found I was enjoying it. We French kissed while he rubbed his cock against me and squeezed my butt. After the dance, I said I had to use the restroom.

I went back to our table and told the girls that I had a problem. I needed to pee and what should I do. My girlfriend said, "Silly, there's the women's room over there, you are a girl now."

I went and nervously pushed open the door labeled 'WOMEN'. It was the first time I'd done it since playing dares in junior school. I needed a few minutes to calm down and think about what had just happened. I had kissed a guy and let him feel my butt. I had felt his cock pressed against me. What's more, I had loved it and wanted to do it again.

When I pushed the door open, I found a girl on her knees giving a guy a blow job. They didn't seem to care when I walked in. She did not pause for a moment. She was another of the girls that looked almost too good.

I went and peed. I realized that I would have to sit down and sat there thinking about everything that had happened today. I looked at them again on my way out. What sort of a bar was this? I have to say, she was doing a good job. He was pressed back against the wall and enjoying every moment.

I went back to the dance floor. The guy I had danced with came over and took my hand. He pulled me back to the women's room. He did not seem to mind pushing open the WOMEN's door. We went in. I knew what he wanted. We went and settled down beside the other couple. I knelt down and undid his belt and jeans, as I pulled down his zipper, I made sure that my fingers rubbed along his cock. I slipped a couple of fingers inside his underwear and touched his cock. I looked up at him and smiled, opened my mouth and licked my lips. I've had it done to me enough time to know what he would like.

I kissed the front of his underwear and then pulled them down. I took his cock in my hand and looked up into his eyes again. He smiled down at me. I licked the head of his cock and rubbed my lips across it. Then, I took his head into my mouth. I gripped the base with my hand and started to masturbate him while I slowly took his cock deeper into my mouth.

Slowly I went down on his shaft. I rubbed his cock and sucked it until I could tell he was getting close. I took my mouth away and slowly masturbated it. I wanted to prolong the experience for both of us. I ran my tongue up-and-down the underside of his shaft. I played with his pubic hair and ran my fingers through it.

After a while, he pushed my head back on his cock. I bobbed up and down until he came filling my mouth with his wonderful hot cum. I was sure that my girlfriend would still be able to taste it, in my mouth, later that night. I stood up but before we left, he lifted up my dress and stroked my cock. He said that I had been a good girl and that I seemed to really enjoy being a slut. I went back to our table. Alison asked how it went. My girlfriend made me tell them all about it. I had to tell them every detail including how I had been on my knees, giving a blow job and then swallowed his cum.

That night, back at home, we made passionate love. My girlfriend fondled and kissed me through my panties before I had to take them off. I kept my makeup and bra on. We were both so turned on. I started by licking her pussy. Then she sucked me and called it her lolly-pop. I was getting so excited I moved to play with her. I wanted to, eventually, cum deep inside her.

I traced her pussy lips with one finger and then slid it into her. I took it out and put it in my mouth as I looked at her. I could taste her juices on it and slid it in-and-out of my mouth before returning it to her pussy. I felt her clit and stroked it until she was squirming against my hand.

Then, I got between her legs and slowly pushed my cock into her. She pushed against me to make it go deep. I think we came together pretty quickly. We just laid side-by-side and enjoyed the after glow. I had a lot of new experiences to absorb. Most of all, I had loved everything we had done that day.

After that we just cuddled until we went to sleep. I suspect we would be having more girls nights out together, with me dressed as Sarah. We had only just began.