Sarah's Lessons Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael? Huh.

She tore it open and pulled out a slip of paper folded in half. She opened it and read.

Honey, I want this to be our secret. I called the Warlock and placed a special order for us. Please pick it up before you leave. He's expecting you.

The Warlock's street address was scribbled at the bottom of the slip, along with a stylized, red heart carefully drawn by Michael. Linda smirked, blushing a bit, and slipped the paper into her scented cleavage.

In the evening, she grabbed a quick meal at the restaurant, trying not to make eye contact with the obviously-interested older man sitting alone at a table across the room.

Please don't come over here and try to strike up a conversation.

Although part of Linda was flattered she could draw a man's attention, she hurried to finish the rest of her eggplant parmigiana, downed the glass of wine, grabbed her purse, and scurried away. She kept glancing over her shoulder, making sure the man hadn't followed her and slipped into the elevator, which she took to the floor above hers. Then she took the steps down, just to be certain.

I don't want any of that nonsense, especially tonight.

She hastily entered the hotel room, tossing her purse on the bed. Linda glanced at her watch. "Shit!" It was fifteen minutes past her time to make the call! She didn't have time to strip down. Immediately, she dialed 0 and, the next minute, Sarah's voice came across the line.

"Mom?"

"Yes, love." Mother exhaled. She couldn't help but smile, but her hand trembled with expectation. "How are you?"

"I'm great, Mom." A few seconds of silence. "A little nervous, though."

"Okay, honey, I understand." Linda closed her eyes. "You know you're in charge of the situation and your father won't do anything you don't want to. I hope you understand that."

"Of course, Mom."

"Have you done your homework?"

Linda stretched out on the bed and began to unbutton her blouse.

(There is more available. The next chapter is "Mom's Stand-In")