Sara's Journey Ch. 09

Story Info
Sara discovers her exhibitionist side.
3.5k words
3.95
16.5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunset Model Agency was located in a nice storefront in the university district. There were about a half dozen beautiful people, both male and female, sitting in the waiting room and a short, round bespectacled man behind the desk. When he looked up at me, his face lit up. "Sara!" he said. "You're back! How are you feeling? Ready to go back to work?"

"I'm feeling great," I said. "I just thought I'd stop by and see what was happening."

"Courtney is going to be tickled to see you. Come on back."

I glanced at the people in the waiting room and saw their looks of jealously. They'd probably been waiting all afternoon for an interview.

The little round man ushered me into an office and said, "Courtney, look who's back."

The thin, stern faced woman behind the desk started to stand and I thought her smile would crack her face through all of the make up. When she finally quit standing, I could see that she was over six feet tall. She came around the desk and took both of my hands in hers. "Sara, I'm so glad to see you," she said. "We've really missed you around here. Such a tragedy about Dennis. We knew how close you two were."

"I don't remember anything from before I woke up in the hospital. My past life is a total blank."

"At least you found your way back here."

"I remember you coming to see me and I found your business card in my purse, so I thought I'd see if there was any work for me."

"There'll always be work for you, my dear. You're so photogenic. And you're so much more thinner now, you can do more fashion work even though your breasts are still a little large."

"I must have been a little butterball."

"You were the darling of the swimsuit photographers and I was always getting asked to have you do lingerie shoots."

"I didn't see any lingerie pictures in my portfolio."

"You steadfastly refused to do them and nudes were out of the question. We could have made a fortune."

"Well, I'm a whole different person now. I think I'd enjoy doing something sexy."

"You mean it? There's at least a dozen photographers that have been begging to have you do something like that."

"I'd like to do some nude modeling too."

"Yes!" Courtney exclaimed. "We're going to make each other rich! You're going to need a whole new portfolio. Okay, let's start at the top. Henri Bouchard is the best and I know he's shown interest in you. I think I can cut a deal with him for a thousand dollars and a dozen portfolio shots. How does that sound for starters?"

"That would be great, except for one thing; I don't have clue what modeling is about. I can't even put on make up anymore."

"Just don't you worry, we'll take care of everything," Courtney said as she refolded herself behind the desk and started dialing the phone. "Henri?" She said into the receiver. "Courtney, from Sunset Models. Have I got a deal for you. Do you remember talking to me about Sara McFarland? Well, she's here and wants to do some nudes. You do? You will? That's great! We'll talk after the test shots come out." She hung up the phone and looked up at me. "Seven thirty tomorrow morning at Henri's studio, that okay?"

"Oh god, I hope I can handle it."

"Henri is real easy to work for. He'll tell you exactly what he wants you to do. And don't worry about the make up thing. He always has Tresa, his assistant, do the make up. Oh, and one other thing, wear something loose and no binding underwear. We wouldn't want to have any press marks on your beautiful body. A test shoot should only take a couple of hours. He'll do some Polaroids, a video, and maybe some thirty-five millimeter. It'll be fun, you'll see. If you've forgotten everything about modeling, maybe we should go over all your paperwork again any way," she said as she dug out my file and a stack of blank forms. While we were going over the individual forms, she explained all about her commission and the model release forms. There was also a stipulation in my contract as a Sunset Model that I would at all times maintain a professional attitude and conduct myself in a moral manner. "We make sure all of the photographers that use our models are licensed and bonded professionals. What it all boils down to is that we don't want any screwing around on the job. There are some agencies that are nothing more than outcall services for hookers and we want no part of that business."

As I was filling out the individual forms and signing them, I had to copy all of my vital information from the cards in my wallet to get them right. I guess amnesia is like that.

It was a little after seven the next morning when I finally found the Bouchard studio located up in the hills overlooking the city. I was hoping that I could pull it off. Tresa met me at the door and led me inside. She was a stunning little blond with a fabulous body tucked into a pair of skintight jeans and a chambray shirt, tied at the waist to show lots of cleavage. Her honey colored tresses were tied up haphazardly and her bright blue eyes twinkled through a pair of heavy rimmed glasses. I would have said she was a world class beauty. "Boy, you're sure early," she said.

"I wasn't sure if I could find the place so I left early."

"You've been here before, haven't you?"

"Maybe, but that was before my amnesia."

"Oh, yeah, Courtney said something about that. Care for some coffee?"

"That would be great," I said as I followed through the big house. "What am I supposed to do? It's like I'm new to this."

"Don't be nervous. Henri likes a certain freshness in his models. You'll do just fine. Needless to say, he's tickled that you consented to do some nudes for him. He pestered Courtney for months before....you know, before." She showed me into the studio. "Hey guys, Sara's here," she said, then introduced me all around.

Henri looked to be in his mid fifties with a slight paunch, gray hair and a pair of half glasses perched on the end of his nose. His other assistant, George, was the dark brooding type that looked like he had to shave twice a day and had a body out of a muscle magazine. When he spoke, he had a slight feminine lilt to his voice that made me suspect he was gay.

"I can't wait to get you on film," Henri said. "The camera's always loved your face. First, I'd like to do a few close ups without your make up while you finish your coffee."

"I'm not wearing any," I said as Tresa handed me a cup of steaming coffee.

"Oh, really? That's great. We can get right to work then," he said as he finished loading his camera.

All I could find to wear that wasn't too binding was the little sundress I had worn in Sacramento and a little pink cardigan sweater to keep the morning chill off. Henri had me take off the sweater and set down on a barstool while he made some adjustments to the lights. He took a few shots while I sipped my coffee then he had me slip the straps of my dress down off of my shoulders. It seemed like he said, "Great," or, "Fabulous," with every click of the camera.

When he ran out of film, he had Tresa take me to the change room to undress. I slipped out of my dress and she handed me a terry robe to wear while she put some make up on me. When she was through, I'll have to admit, I was gorgeous. "I really envy your ability to put on make up," I said. "Every time I try, I end up looking like a whore."

"Gawd, you really don't need any. I thought you were wearing some when you came in this morning. . When it came to getting down to business, I found out how difficult it really was to do nude modeling. Getting naked with Jenifer, Rico, Heather, Dave, Rebecca or Jeremy was natural and titillating, but getting naked in front Henri, George and Tresa with them fully dressed and ready to go to work was a whole different matter. I really started getting a case of the jitters. I had to do something to relax and change my mind set. There were two sets made up in the studio and when Henri said he wanted to do a few last minute adjustments to one of them, I asked if I could do some relaxation exercises in front of the mirrored wall of the other one.

"Sure, go ahead," he said. "We'll only be a minute here." I hadn't had a chance to do my stretch routine in front of a full length mirror yet that day, so I slipped out of the robe, draped it over a nearby barstool and assumed the start position. When I worked with Rico in the therapy room he had me work in front of a mirror so that I could concentrate on my form. I really needed the visual input to see if I was doing the exercises correctly. With palms together and feet planted shoulder width apart, I took a cleansing breath and started the routine. With slow deliberate movements, concentrating on the functions of each muscle group, I would reach, step, pivot and reach again. I hadn't been able to do the exercises with that range of movement with clothes on and it felt really good to do them naked.

I thought that Henri would stop me when he was ready, but I was able to progress through the entire routine without interruption. When I finished with another cleansing breath, I saw them in the mirror, behind me. When I turned around to face them, they all gave me a round of applause. "There," I said, turning to face them. "Now I'm all relaxed and ready for anything."

"That was absolutely marvelous!" Henri said. "I think I managed to get all but your first few moves on film. I hope you didn't mind."

"Hey, I'm working for you. Take what ever pictures you like."

"This is so great," Henri said. "I think we have a series of some very marketable photos. Now let's see how well you can pose for the camera."

The first set was a group of boxes, stacked and draped with a blanket. George positioned me on the boxes and Henri started to direct me on how he wanted me to move. As I twisted this way and that, moving my legs straight, bent, open or closed in different degrees, I started warming up to the camera. Because the photos were for a primarily male audience, I had a pretty good idea what Henri wanted. "Lean forward a bit," Henri would say, "That's it, press them together. You have beautiful breasts, show them to me."

I really started to like having this body. I seemed to instinctively know how to position myself and just exactly what to do in front of the camera to get a response. It felt good from the inside too. My tits were swollen and felt erotically heavy as I stroked them and teased my nipples to hard little points. Jumbled thoughts of Jeremy, Rico and Dave and how good it felt with their stiffened members inside me ran through my mind. When Henri had me turn more on my side with one leg up, my free hand unconsciously traveled down and cupped my muff. I could feel that my pussy lips were swollen and coated with my slippery moisture. I was completely oblivious of the camera and the people who were witnessing my display as my middle finger pressed into my seam to spread the nectar there over my silky inner lips.

Henri continued giving me directions and I slid and slithered into position trying my best to keep my movements at a slow fluid flow. When that portion of the shoot was done, Henri wiped his brow with a handkerchief and said, "If the camera captured even a portion of the sexuality you were showing, that set will be a real sizzler. I can not believe the change in you since the last time you modeled for me. You had a problem wearing a thong bikini."

"I guess I'm not the same person I was then," I said. "Since I got out of the hospital, I've really been in touch with my body. I feel like I should experience my sensuality to the limit."

"I could see that," Henri said. "Our next little shoot will be a reverse strip. You'll start in the nude then we'll put articles of clothing on you as we go. When the set is completed, we just order them in reverse and it should look like a sensual strip. This way, the various articles of lingerie won't leave their marks on you." The set was made up to resemble a Victorian Boudoir. I started in a languorous pose across the four poster bed. After several shots, I moved to a standing position in front of a chair and Tresa handed me a pair of silk stockings rolled down to the feet and a pair of high heels. This series of shots kept all of us busy. George dealt with the lights in between arranging the furniture as needed and picking up the Polaroids as Henri shot them. All the while Tresa was helping me pose in the various stages of undress. After the stockings came the bustier, then a lacy little G-string followed by a silk blouse and a tweed skirt.

"I think that went very well," Henri said as he rewound the film in one of his thirty-five millimeter cameras. We got three complete scenarios in about that many hours, a real good shoot. If these pictures turn out as well as I think they will, I'll want to contract at least another ten hours with you."

"All at once?" I asked. I didn't think I was up to doing a ten-hour day just yet.

"Oh no," Henri said. "A couple of hours at a time, just like today."

"Yeah, we have to get the sets made up and the lighting staged before you get here," George said. "Any more than a couple of hours like this morning, and I'll start wishing I was a lesbian."

"Me too, I'm afraid," Tresa said as she handed me my robe. "I've got to say, you were really hot."

"I was just trying to do what comes natural to me."

"Well, it looks like you've got a natural talent for eroticism," Henri said. "When these pictures hit the stands, every photographer in the country will be wanting you to model for them."

I changed into my little sundress with nothing on under it and Tresa met me back in the studio and saw me to the door. I was still tingling from the erotic thoughts of the session when I arrived at the apartment. The cool breeze blowing under my dress and caressing my naked thighs on the drive home didn't help much either.

Jenifer was just waking up when I came in. "How'd it go?" she asked from the bedroom.

"Great! I loved it. I never thought that getting naked in front of all those people would get me so horny. Gawd! My pussy's just twitching."

"Well, why don't you slip out of that dress and come back to bed for a little while?"

Sounded good to me. In less than a heartbeat, my dress was piled on the floor and I was in bed pressing my naked body next to Jenifer's. She had gotten used to sleeping au natural since we moved in together.

"I like getting naked with someone," Jenifer said. "But I don't know if I could get undressed in front a bunch of people."

"If you like showing off your body..."

"And you've got the body to show off. Come on, you're driving me crazy. You know how horny I am when I wake up in the morning."

Jenifer's hand went straight to my already sopping pussy. As her lips pressed to mine and her tongue snuck into my mouth, I could feel her deft fingers part the moist curls of my muff and dip into the slippery wetness that had formed in my sensitive slit. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me so that her generous boobs were pressing into mine.

I reveled in the softness of Jenifer's body as her fingers drove me to distraction. She knew instinctively how to get me excited and after the turn on of the photo session, she had me just about ready to come in just a few minutes. As I squirmed under her touch, I could feel her distended nipples pass over mine, back and forth. My thigh found its way between Jenifer's legs and I pressed it against her sweet pussy. She responded by pressing back and rubbing herself up and down as her fingers slid up inside me. One light stroke over the sensitive area up there and I went off like a gun!

Jenifer continued humping my thigh as she kissed her way down my neck and started feasting on my tits, sucking and gently nibbling on my nipples, first one, then the other. The scent of her hair and the musky aroma of her skin added to the sensual pleasure, making me want to taste the tangy flavor of her succulent pussy.

As Jenifer kissed her way down over my abdomen, headed towards my crotch, I managed to turn around so that my head was positioned between her thighs and the heady aroma of her sex wafted to my nostrils. I parted her strawberry blond curls with my tongue and began lapping up her succulent nectar just as her lips wrapped around my swollen clitoris and she began flicking it gently with her tongue.

Jenifer's oral manipulations were driving me into a state of orgasmic ecstasy. I continued sucking, lapping and driving my fingers into her tight opening as my consciousness went into another dimension.

I think we both peaked at about the same time, because next I knew, Jenifer was back in my arms where we held each other until our spasms subsided. "That was just what the doctor ordered," I moaned.

"I couldn't think of a better way to start the day," Jenifer said. "You had a look on your face when you came in the bedroom this morning that suggested you might have needed that."

"And you were right. When I was done posing, I wanted to fuck everyone in sight."

"They wouldn't let you?"

"I was afraid to ask. I think it would have been very unprofessional."

"In that case, all you have to do is schedule your modeling sessions for a time when you can come straight home to me and I'll take care of that little problem."

"You've got a deal," I said, glancing at the clock. "Whoa! Courtney wanted me to come by the agency this afternoon. I'd better get rolling."

"Yeah, I've got an aerobics class before I go to work today."

"You seemed to have left quite an impression on Henri this morning," Courtney said as she met me at the front desk. "He called right after you left. He's offering top model's scale and wants to publish the photos he took this morning. The Polaroids are on their way over to Cary Galliant's office right now."

"Of Player's Magazine?"

"The same. Henri thinks you're centerfold material."

"Oh wow!"

"If so, Player's will buy your contract from me and you'll split ten thousand dollars with Henri."

"I never thought those Player's Companions were real. They were all too beautiful and perfect."

"The magic of photography. You just might become one of them now."

"I think I'll wait and see before I start spending the money."

"Speaking of which, here's a check for four hundred and fifty dollars. Henri's retainer fee minus our ten percent."

"Great! Now I have something to blow foolishly on rent and groceries."

"I can keep you working as much as you want," Courtney said. "Now that word's out you're back and doing nudes, the phone's been ringing off the hook."

"I'm still a little weak from my ordeal. My doctor said that I should take it easy for about a month or so."

"I'll put everyone off until Monday. Come back in Friday afternoon and we'll work out a schedule for you."