Sara's Sexual Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie gasped softly as Sara began to run her tongue up and down her pussy. Each time she licked up, she pushed her tongue a little deeper until she was licking inside the blonde girl's pussy. Sara twisted her tongue around to taste as much of Katie as she could. She was surprised to find that her friend tasted different to her. It was a fuller, darker taste almost musky with just a hint of sweetness to it as a seeming aftertaste. Sara loved it, she licked harder to taste more and more of her friend. Katie gasped and moaned deeply wrapping her fingers in Sara's hair holding her face to her pussy. Sara had no intention of moving. She licked hard pushing her tongue as deep inside as she could. Her hands slid up Katie towards her breasts cupping them and squeezing them as she licked as Katie's pussy. She played softly with the hard nipples and kneaded the flesh of the firm breasts. Then she ran the tip of her tongue up to flick it playfully over Katie's clitoris. Katie gave a sharp gasp of pleasure, followed by a long moan as Sara circled the small bud of nerves with her tongue. She began to lick around and around it always just brushing against it with her tongue. Katie moaned and gasped at the movement of Sara's tongue. Then Sara evilly flicked her tongue over the small mound. Katie jolted almost off the floor. With a soft smile, Sara flicked her tongue over it again and once more. Katie gasped hard her fingers digging into Sara's hair.

"God you bitch that feels soo good." Katie gasped. Sara felt proud and happy that she was bringing her friend such obvious pleasure. She focused on the clitoris now. Licking all over it and around it. Katie gasped deeply and rapidly breathing hard. She moaned loudly gasping Sara's name over and over. Sara moved one hand back down Katie's body and firmly pushed two fingers into Katie's pussy. Her friend gave a sharp gasp of pleasure. Sara pushed the fingers deep into Katie widening them into a V shape to stretch her friend open. Katie brought her one hand up to the now unattended breasts and began to rub at her nipple gasping hard. Sara licked her tongue repeatedly over her clitoris aiming to bring her friend to her orgasm; she did not want to let her hang on as she had let Sara. Katie was moaning even louder now, her breathing coming in short gasps. Sara slid and extra finger into her pussy pushing the three fingers deep into her. Katie moaned and gasped out Sara's name, her voice high pitched in passion.

Suddenly Sara felt a cock ram into her pussy. She gasped in surprise. She had been so engrossed in Katie she had not even felt David kneel behind her. He rammed in again and Sara gasped harder lifting her head up slightly. Katie pushed her back down onto her pussy. Sara licked hard at her clitoris as David began to fuck her just as hard from behind. She felt his cock, hard inside her as it rammed in and out. Katie was squealing loudly now, no longer able to make anything other than wild passionate sounds. Sara rammed her fingers in and out in time with David's cock, licking her tongue all over Katie's clitoris. She felt it when her friend came. Her whole body seemed to jolt as if hit by lightening. Katie gave a high-pitched squeal then began to gasp loudly.

"Oh god, fuck me. Sara oh baby yes." She moaned as her orgasm swept through her. Sara felt her pussy contracting around her fingers as the muscles reacted to the orgasm. She kept licking at her friend's clitoris until the orgasm was over then looked up at her. Katie was staring down at her, eyes wide with passion her face covered in sweat. Sara deliberately pulled her fingers out of Katie's pussy and slid them into her mouth sucking them clean.

"You sure you've never done that before?" Katie asked her, Sara shook her head.

"I'd never been with anyone before last week." She answered.

"God girl that was the best fucking orgasm I've had for ages. You're a natural." Sara's answer vanished into a sharp grunt as David reminded her he was inside her by ramming into her hard. He reached up to her hair pulling her head back.

"You two don't mind if I just fuck Sara's pussy do you." He said so nonculently it made the two girls laugh.

"No go ahead," Katie, told him pushing herself up onto the sofa to watch. David began ramming in and out of Sara again. Sara felt him thrusting the whole length of his cock right into her pussy. She gasped hard at the sensation. She was so turned on from licking out Katie that she was nearly cumming already. David ran his free hand down under her body to rub his fingers over her breast. Sara hissed in pleasure then grunted hard as he rammed into her. She bit her lip sensing her orgasm building inside her. It took two more thrusts into her to trigger it. She gave a loud moan of pleasure and gave into the orgasm as it exploded.

"OH OH GOD!" She cried out. "Fuck me harder oh yes." David seemed, as always, able to find that little extra power when needed. He rammed into her even harder pushing her forwards a little. His hand in her hair pulled her back towards him. Sara squealed loudly feeling her orgasm running through every nerve in her body. David kept fucking her, thrusting deep inside her making her gasp hard. He squeezed her breast and pulled back on her hair as he fucked her. Each thrust rammed his cock inside her so deep she could feel him touching the top of her pussy. His thighs slapped hard against hers and he was gasping loudly.

"God you're so tight." He hissed to her. "So fucking tight."

"Oh fuck me, " she gasped back. "Fuck my pussy hard." He did thrusting in and out as hard as he could. His hands moved to grip the back of her neck pulling her back onto him. Sara gasped and moaned loudly loving every second of his cock in her. She could tell from the wild way he was thrusting into her he was close to cumming. He was gasping loudly thrusting hard into her. She felt him tense sharply and then he was cumming. His cum pumping into her pussy filling her and making her moan softly in pleasure. Behind her, she could hear David moaning in similar pleasure. He stayed in her until he had pumped all of his cum into her the pulled out. Sara gave a soft shudder feeling suddenly empty. David shuffled past her toward Katie on the sofa. Sara squatted down to watch what he did.

He moved to kneel between her legs and quickly lowered his face down towards her pussy. Katie gasped softly as he began to lick at her pussy, burying his face between her legs. Sara watched as he licked deeply at her friend's pussy. Katie moaned softly her fingers digging into the sofa cushions. David hooked his hands around her thighs and suddenly pulled her forwards until she was almost lying on the sofa. He held her legs up and Sara saw him manoeuvre his cock towards Katie's pussy. With a strong thrust, he rammed his cock into the blonde girl. Katie gave a squeal of pleasure as his did. Sara watched as David began to ram in and out of her fucking her hard. Katie gasped loudly with each hard thrust into her. Sara moved to sit next to her friend watching as David fucked her.

She looked down and could see his cock sliding in and out of Katie's pussy. It glistened with her juices as it slipped in and out. Sara was fascinated having never seen what it looked like when a guy's cock fucked a girl. Katie's pussy seemed to open and close like a small pocket allowing David's cock to enter it. Sara looked up at Katie seeing the passion in her friends face. Her hair was flat against the back of the sofa, tangled and matted. Her eyes were half closed and she was gasping and moaning loudly. Droplets of sweat trickled down her face. Each thrust rocked her head backwards and made her magnificent breasts rise and fall. Sara watched them for a few seconds seeing how they moved almost; it seemed independently of each other. The nipples were rock hard and pointed up towards Sara. She stared at them for a second more then lowered her mouth to the nearest hard nipple.

She licked her tongue over the nipple feeling how hard it was. Katie gave a soft hiss at the touch. Sara took the nipple in between her lips and sucked softly drawing the breast into her mouth. She sucked harder on the firm mound flicking her tongue over the nipple. She could feel Katie rocking up and down as David rammed in and out of her. Katie wrapped the fingers of her hand in Sara's hair pushing her down onto the breast gasping hard. Sara sucked willingly on the breast circling the nipple with her tongue and licking all over the breast. Katie pulled her head up and gave her a hard passionate kiss pushing her tongue into Sara's mouth. She gasped her pleasure into Sara's mouth moaning deeply. David gripped Katie's waist hold her legs up against his chest as he rammed in and out of her. Sara cupped Katie's breast rubbing her fingers against the nipple then pinching the nipple hard. Katie gasped softly. Sara pulled away from the kiss to suck on the breasts again licking the nipple. Katie murmured in pleasure then squealed as David rammed into her hard.

Sara looked up at Katie, she was gasping loudly on the edge of an orgasm. However, something was stopping her; she could not cum, as she wanted. Sara looked down Katie watching David's cock sliding in and out of Katie's pussy. She could see her friend's juices covering it and above that was Katie's clitoris. Hard and erect. Sara had never known it could actually get hard like that. With sudden insight, she knew what Katie needed. Reaching her hand down she rubbed the tip of her finger over the hard bud. Katie moaned loudly.

"Oh yes baby, god, fuck, I'm cumming!" Her words vanished in a squeal of passion. Her body arched upward as she came. Sara could feel her friend's body rocking with the orgasm. Looking up she saw Katie had her head bent back gasping hard in pleasure. David rammed in to her pussy hard as he could as Katie came. Sara licked across Katie's nipple making her friend gasp even louder. The orgasm seemed to last for ages before Katie sank back down onto the sofa with a deep sigh. David slammed in and out of her pussy hard fucking her deeply. Katie lifted her one hand to his chest.

"I want to suck on you." She gasped. "I want to suck you dry and taste your cum." David laughed and pulled out of her. Katie pushed herself off the sofa to her knees and quickly took David's cock in her mouth. She sucked hard on it making him gasp. Sara slid down to kneel next to Katie reaching up to cup his balls as Katie sucked on him. David moaned loudly and with deep pleasure. Sara leant forwards to lick the base of his cock with her tongue. Katie pulled away letting Sara lick up the whole of his cock. Sara then slipped her lips over the head and down his cock taking it right to the back of her throat. She slipped her mouth back up his cock sucking hard. She felt Katie licking his balls as she sucked on his cock. Katie moved her head up licking his cock like Sara had just done. Sara made way for her friend lick then suck his cock. Sara sat back watching Katie silencer mouth up and down David's cock sucking hard on it. Then she leant forwards again to replace Katie. She sucked on his cock taking it deep into her mouth. David groaned deeply with obvious enjoyment. Sara felt Katie's hands sliding beneath her arms her hands running round to cup her breasts softly squeezing them as Sara sucked on David.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum." David gasped sharply. Sara pulled away to let Katie move in her place. However, before she could get out of the way David gave a gasp and his cock throbbed. Then his cum pumped out flying towards her. Sara gasped as it splashed on her face, it was wet and warm as it splashed on her. David gasped deeply as he came. Sara closed her eyes as cum splashed up her face. She felt it cover her face, neck and breasts. As the last drops pumped out Sara opened her mouth to catch them. Feeling the now familiar taste of his cum on her tongue. As he finished Sara moved away facing Katie. She could feel the cum as it slide down her face and chest.

Katie looked at her for a second then moved forwards to kiss her softly then she began to lick softly at Sara's face. Her tongue licked softly at the cum on Sara's cheek. Sara felt Katie's tongue licking across her face and down to her neck cleaning David's cum off her. Katie moved lower following the trail of David's cum down to Sara's breasts. Sara hissed softly as Katie's tongue lick over her breasts. Katie licked gently over her hard nipples. She felt Katie take her nipple in her breast and sucked softly on it drawing it into her mouth. As she sucked on her breast, Sara felt her hands slide up her thigh towards her pussy. Sara groaned in pleasure as Katie's fingers pushed softly into her. She sucked on Sara's nipples harder as she pushed two fingers deep into her pussy.

She felt David move behind her kneeling down and sliding his hands around her waist. His cock rubbed against her buttocks. He lent forwards and kissed her neck softly. Sara moaned feeling the soft touch of his lips on her neck. Katie sucked and licked her breasts and pushed her two fingers into her pussy. Sara groaned softly in deep pleasure.

"I want to fuck your ass." David whispered in her ear. Sara smiled, and then had a thought.

"You can," she said. "Once you've fucked Katie's ass. I told her how good you were." Katie looked up at her and gave a soft smile.

"I'd love to." David said as he stood up. He moved round to kneel behind the blonde haired girl and slid his hands around her waist. "You ready for me?" He asked and Katie nodded. He moved closer to her guiding his cock towards her ass. She lent forwards one hand on the floor the other on the sofa and looked back at him. Sara watched as David pushed his cock into her friend's ass. Katie gasped softly as he entered her.

"Oh god that feels good." She hissed as he began to fuck her ass softly. Katie gasped softly as he fucked her ass increasing the power of his thrusts. Sara lent forwards and kissed Katie hard pushing her tongue into her friend's mouth. As she did, she ran her hands down to Katie's breasts rubbing them softly. Katie gasped gently in pleasure. Behind her, David began to thrust harder into her ass making her gasp deeper. Sara ran her one hand down towards her friend's pussy rubbing her fingers along the outer lips. Then she slid one finger into Katie's pussy sliding the finger deep inside. Katie hissed loudly and kissed her harder. David pushed harder into Katie fucking her ass hard. Sara felt Katie moaning and gasping hard. She pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy as David fucked her ass.

"Oh god fuck your cock feels so good." Katie gasped as David rammed into her ass.

"You're ass feel so tight." He hissed back. Sara smiled as she lent down towards Katie's breasts. She took one breast into her mouth sucking and licking it hard. She pushed two fingers in and out of Katie's pussy. Her friend gasped and moaned loudly as the two of the fucked and fingered her.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." She gasped loudly her breathing coming in quick gasps. Then she gave a soft squeal as her body rocked with her orgasm. David grunted as he rammed into her ass hard and deep. Sara fingered her kissing and licking her breasts adding to her pleasure. "Oh yes oh fuck my ass hard." Katie hissed to David, who was doing what she wanted ramming into her ass.

"God I'm about to cum in your ass." He hissed, Katie laughed looking back at him.

"You better, " She said. "So far Sara's had all your cum to herself. I want some."

"Then hold tight cos here it comes." David gasped thrusting into her hard. He grunted deeply and Katie gasped as he came inside her.

"Oh god yess." She hissed as he came. He gasped hard jerking his body forwards as he came. Katie grabbed Sara and kissed her hard on the mouth. "You were right he is great." She said, Sara laughed softly.

"I know and I also know it's my turn now." She said moving towards the sofa. She bent over the sofa and looked back at David. "Come here and fuck my ass hard. I want you to fuck it like you did last night over the car." David moved to kneel behind her his cock hardening rapidly as he ran his fingers over her buttocks.

"How hard do you want me to fuck it?" He asked.

"Hard, very hard. Ram your cock in my ass." She told him. He guided his cock to her ass. Sara felt the head against her hard and warm. He pushed forwards opening her ass. She felt his cock pushing into her, felt her ass opening around him. His cock stretched her open sliding forwards until he was totally in her. Sara gave a soft moan feeling how hard he was in her. She shivered in anticipation of what was to come.

"Fuck her ass hard." Katie told him. "Ram your cock into her ass, make her squeal." She added with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes, fuck my ass hard." Sara hissed.

"How hard do you want it?" David asked thrusting into her hard.

"Hard, oh ram into me. Fuck my ass hard." Sara gasped.

"Yes, rape her ass for her." Katie said.

"Oh yes rape my ass, rape it hard." Sara hissed.

"You want me to rape this ass?" David asked.

"Yes oh god yes." Sara gasped. She felt his fingers dig into her waist holding her still. He braced for a second then rammed into her ass hard. He began to fuck her ass with all his strength. Sara gave a sharp squeal as his cock rammed in and out of her. Katie grabbed Sara's hair and pulled her face round to kiss her mouth deeply. Sara felt her friends tongue pushing into her mouth as she kissed her. David gripped her waist hard ramming in and out of her as hard as he could. Sara moaned deeply gasping hard as he rammed into her. Katie released her letting her gasp and squeal as David rammed into her ass. Sara grabbed the back of the sofa feeling David ramming her ass.

Katie ran her hand under Sara's body down her stomach towards her pussy. Sara gave a soft gasp as her friend began to finger her clit. Then she gave a sharp squeal as David rammed into her ass again. It only took a few seconds before Katie's finger added to David's thrusts sent her over the edge. With a loud moan, she came feeling her body reacting as waves of pleasure ran through her. Katie pulled away with a smile.

"I'll leave you pair to it shall I?" She said. "Rape her ass for her as hard as you can." She said to David as she moved to sit on a chair. David smiled and rammed into Sara hard. Sara gasped feeling his cock slam into her. She pushed up off the sofa but he reached forwards and pushed her back down his one hand wrapped in her hair. He rammed in to her ass again and again fucking it as hard as he could. Sara felt her face pushed into the sofa and squealed loudly. David grunted hard as he fucked her ass as hard as he could. Sara felt his cock thrusting repeatedly into her ass.

"You want it hard; you want me to rape your ass Sara!" He hissed to her as he rammed in and out of her.

"Yes, oh yes." She squealed in reply as he rammed in hard. "Harder, oh yes rape my ass harder." As if that was a challenge, he began to fuck her ass even harder. "FUCKKKKK." She squealed at the force of his cock in her ass. He pulled back on her hair ramming into her deeply. Sara screamed into the sofa feeling her body totally at his mercy. She saw Katie out of the corner of her eye. The blonde girl sat on the sofa rubbing hard at her pussy and breasts as she watched David raping Sara's ass. David was gasping hard as he rammed into her. Sara squealed loudly feeling her body reacting to the thrusts into her. She knew she was close to cumming. She guessed from the wild thrusts into her ass that David was close as well. She came first moaning and squealing as her body exploded again into wild passion. David rammed into her hard and she felt him cumming filling her ass with his sperm. "OH JESUS." She squealed in passion her fingers digging into the sofa. She and David collapsed together onto the sofa as he finished cumming in her ass. Just in time to watch Katie finger herself into her own orgasm. The three of them sank into their chairs breathing hard totally exhausted.

12