Saving Bryan's Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic took her hand and led her inside. "Sheila, these are my most trusted employees. Justin just finished a deal that could save us from going bankrupt. Bret works overtime to keep our family of employees working at their highest level. I can't give them a bonus this year due to our financial difficulties. I know from our recent experience together; you will be a worthy substitute."

"You mean I am their bonus."

"Yes, if you want to put it that way."

"But, but," Sheila stammered. "I have something so important to tell you."

"It can wait," and he left the room leaving her with Bret and Justin who were already unzipping their pants. When the men finished stripping, Justin said, "Wait, we can't have this. The lady is overdressed. We need to unpackage Bryan's whore."

Being called a whore was bad enough but 'Bryan's whore' stung like by a thousand bees.

The two men joined forces to undress her before flinging her naked onto the bed. The men poured themselves a drink ogling in anticipation. It wasn't their first drink or their last. Both were loud and on the verge of being drunk. "Oh my God, Justin," Bret stammered. "Look at those incredible tits and she's shaved as smooth as a cue ball!"

"Stop drooling Bret. You look like an overheated Saint Bernard."

Their lack of sobriety didn't affect either of their cocks that were as stiff as an elephant's tusks ogling at their year-end bonus.

Bret helped himself to her mouth making her gag as he stuffed his dick down her throat. She adjusted quickly and let him fuck her mouth while Justin's tongue was all over her pussy.

"Who gets her first" Bret shouted.

"I'm already down here. She's as wet as a dog in heat. I'm goin' in first," Justin told his buddy.

The next thing Sheila knew, she had a fat cock riding in and out of her without passion but with aggressive and energetic thrusts. It might have been the whiskey, but he kept going and going and didn't slow down until he unleashed powerful sprays of cum deep into her fuck tunnel.

"Ah, that was good, Bret," he told his colleague. "You won't believe how tight she is. This woman likes it and she likes it rough. Come over and get some."

Justin rolled off of her and poured himself another drink while Bret spread Sheila's legs saying, "Let's see if Justin did the right thing and gave you his gift of life." It was obvious that Justin had been generous and cum slowly oozed out of her slit. Bret scooped it up with his fingers and said to Sheila, "I hope it's not too salty," when he stuffed it in her mouth. "Lick your lips, slut, and show my friend how much you appreciate his gift."

Sheila could see she had no choice and decided to go along with them pretending to be a porn star. She just thought it would be best to enjoy the party rather than to fight it. If she was honest with herself, there was always a part of her that had fantasized about being with two men. Sheila was going to make the best of it taking hold of Bret's long hard shaft, guiding it inside her.

Bret started slowly and soon turned it on drilling her with powerful thrusts and lots of animalistic grunts. Unexpectedly, Sheila began to experience a crescendo of orgasms while Bret was squishing his way into a cascade of his own climax. Bret hadn't lasted long but he made a profuse addition to Justin's earlier contribution.

They told her to go take a shower and clean up while they rested. She took that to mean they were finished with her.

But that was a bad assumption. The next round was an hour later. Bret was first this time and had her ride him on top then Justin banged her doggie. After cumming the second time, they both fell asleep for a couple of hours. Sheila had no place to go and just had to wait for one of them to take her back to her car.

At four in the morning, they woke up and were fully recovered. They had one more thing in mind that Sheila didn't expect. They double-teamed her with Bret in Sheila's butt hole and Justin below in her cunt. Before it was over, the colleagues traded places and finished by creaming her face.

Sheila didn't arrive home until sunrise. Bryan had been worried thinking she would be home earlier. When she walked in the door, he pretended not to notice the time. Bryan asked, "How was it?"

She said, "I'm exhausted. They kept me up all night."

"They? What do you mean, they?"

"I can't talk about it now." And they said nothing more to each other.

Sheila didn't get up until three that afternoon. She took a shower and drank coffee until dinner time. "Would you be a dear," she said to Bryan, "and order Chinese for tonight?"

So, over a dinner of sweet and sour pork, egg rolls, and Chinese fortune cookies, she began to talk. "What does your fortune cookie say, honey?"

"It says, 'The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.' I guess I'm the second mouse. How about yours?"

"All the effort you are making will ultimately pay off."

"So, tell me about the effort you made, my love."

"I thought it would be really hard for me to work out our plan, but it wasn't. Dominic didn't stay around for my story."

"What do you mean?" Bryan asked.

"I met him for a drink as planned. Then he took me to a motel but had Bret and Justin waiting for me. I was to be a bonus for their diligence and hard work. He was right about the hard part. They were hard the moment I arrived as their whore for the night, 'Bryan's whore' as they put it."

"So why didn't you just leave?"

"I had no place to go and there was your job to consider."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"Of course. I think you should know."

When Sheila had finished telling Bryan everything, Bryan said, "I can't imagine how awful that must have been for you."

"Bryan, it's all about attitude. I could have struggled and been angry or I could try to enjoy it.

"Did you? I mean did you enjoy it?"

"Not all of it, but some of it. At first, I was numb being treated like a hooker but then it got kind of exciting. At first, I closed my eyes thinking you and I were making love. But then I got a little aroused and got into it. I realized I was acting like a slut but that's what I mean about attitude. What do they say about lemons?"

"Yeah, you mean when life gives you lemons, make lemonade but it seems more like you were the meat between two slices of bread."

Then she gave Bryan a sly grin and said, "You know, dear, sometimes a woman likes to be the center of attention."

Bryan frowned and said, "I guess this explains why Bret was willing to be Dominic's pimp. There was something in it for him too."

"Yes, and I don't think it was Bret's first perk as a pimp. I heard him tell Justin I was a better fuck than Beverly Thompson. Is that Curt Thompson's wife?"

"She is or was. Curt and Beverly are separated."

I'm not doing it again, Bryan. We will just have to go without some things until you find another job."

"I'm pretty sure you won't have to do it again, dear."

With that in mind, Bryan didn't wait long to tell Dominic what he had discovered in the contract and how Justin had made a million-dollar error.

"Mr. Beloit, could I have a minute of your time?" Bryan began.

"I'm busy Bryan. If it's about your wife, Sheila was more than accommodating. No one forced her into it."

"It's not about my wife, sir. It's about our new client."

"Yes? Make it quick, Bryan," Dominic said abruptly. "You are in shipping and receiving so you know the last of their order was shipped last week."

"It's about the contract, sir. Did you review the contract?"

"Of course I reviewed it," Dominic said angrily. "You've been here long enough to know the procedure. Justin gave me the draft. I made a few changes, then he wrote up the final proposal. When they approved it, I signed the agreement."

"But did you notice the numbers didn't match?"

"Of course they matched. They were exactly the same as the draft I approved," Dominic barked.

"Yes, sir, the numbers were the same, but the decimal point wasn't." Dominic looked daggers at him.

"How do you mean?" and Bryan showed him the file.

Dominic was beside himself with rage. "That son of a bitch. I treated Justin like a son. Do you know what this means, Bryan? We're finished. We are closing up shop. We're out of business, bankrupt! It's not about your job anymore, Bryan. I never even thought about firing you. Yes, I wanted to motivate you but not fire you. Now everyone is out of a job and they will probably investigate me for breach of contract."

12