Saving Gina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she screamed and screamed. The basket went limp and still. Her cunt still sucked.

"She will be out for a while. May we take her off you?"

"Yes. She was wonderful. So beautiful."

When she was lying comfortably, covered in the corner, three lovelies came to me.

I spoke, "I hope we did not hurt her. You had me very turned on."

"She will be fine and satisfied. I wish it had been me in the basket. You are still very hard. Can we finish you."

"Tenderly. Suck me off. I will have to taste one of you to cum again."

"We all squirt when we cum. Whoever is on your mouth, will tell you when she is ready and can move away."

"No, she won't. She will finish on me so I can drink from her. So she can feed me. So I can taste the very center of her."

My partner in conversation picked that position for herself. She waited for the two other naked nymphs to settle between my legs and kiss each other with my cock between their lips. Then she straddled my head comfortably, un-demandingly and lowered her pussy to my mouth.

Within a couple of minutes I knew why she was not demanding. Already, she was getting close. A woman like her could come all night.

She came softly and teased me with a taste of her body. I told her, "Lean forward onto your hands." I slipped my middle finger into her. She inhaled sharply. We started again. There was an even suction on my cock and a tongue lapped at my loosening ball sack.

Her g-spot was large and swollen. My hips pushed up seeking more of the mouth that was teasing my cock, when I felt her begin to tense. I stopped my thrusting finger and just nibbled at the lips of her cunt.

I wanted to cum now. I even felt that I could. The tiny things would have to be rougher . "Suck harder. Trade off, if you have to. Get me off."

As if to say, "Don't forget me." The clit above my mouth rocked firmly into my lips. This triggered the full treatment. I pushed in another finger and began to massage inside. I sucked firmly and licked irregularly. She searched but did not find my pattern. Her eyes were closed; she drooled and panted. Her hips had learned to roll into my kisses and press her spot into the tips of my fingers. A low, steady inhuman sound began to build deep inside her belly.

Her body tensed, trembled, was hard like stone. Air escaped around my fingers and her juices flowed into my mouth and down my neck. I jerked away my fingers and covered her with my lips. I captured every drop and swallowed. Three times she came in as many minutes. She only trickled the last time She leaned forward, flat and still, on the tile floor. I imagined her pretty ass just above my head and her spread legs providing a frame around my shoulders.

My cock was struggling. They knew it. One pulled the skin down tightly with both hands and squeezed my dick until the head was purple, shinny and tight. The other licked, sucked and lapped away. I did not think it would happen but her teeth closed and chewed on the sensitive head. She would alternately suck hard then lick then chew with her mouth open. My stomach tightened and I came. I could feel my cum in her mouth, flowing around her teeth and out onto her lips. Another pair arrived for its share. My body recoiled with each touch to my super sensitive cock. Again and again tongues and lips sought my meager offering. I reached down and pulled all I had from my softening cock. Someone did not share well. A mouth closed over my cock and took it all.

I was done. Almost asleep. I reached for the two beauties. They came to me. One lay on each side with their heads on my shoulders. My cock hurt so wonderfully. We went to sleep on the tile floor.

12