Saving Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Don't act as stupid as you look baby. Why can't I be with you even though I want it?"

Duquan tightened his grip on Grace's hair and stared intently at her. She thought for what seemed to Doug to be an eternity, but what was actually no more than ten seconds.

"My stupid father."

Grace finally replied quietly. Duquan smiled and tapped his heavy cock slowly on Grace's face in a gesture that somehow conveyed approval.

"That's right baby. If it wasn't for him messin with us I wouldn't even look at another woman. You ain't gonna forget that are you?"

Grace shook her head in confirmation. Doug felt pangs of guilt as he wondered if he had protected his daughter or just driven her further into Duquan's arms.

"Good girl. Now get your ass up on the bed"

Duquan and Doug both watched Grace as she hopped up and followed her lover's command. She was on the bed shortly in the same spot she had occupied before, this time however on her knees with her back to Duquan. Grace fell forward, keeping her ass elevated in the air and pointed submissively at Duquan. Doug could see her biting her lip with anticipation as her face pressed into the damp bed sheet.

Doug could no longer see Duquan's face as the black man turned toward Grace while standing on his knees, pointing his black spear at her most vulnerable region. The black man looked huge to Doug as he towered over Grace, despite the fact that the girl was taller than most and certainly in possession of a full figure in the right places.

Duquan held Grace's hip with his left hand, squeezing what soft flesh his hand could find. With his right, he began slapping Grace's ass just because he could, alternating cheeks every few seconds. His big black hand left red marks on Grace's pale skin, though by the happy look on her face Doug could see that his daughter was by no means unhappy about this. After some time Duquan placed both hands on Grace's cheeks and jiggled them, her flesh bouncing in a pleasing manner. After a few moments Doug saw Duquan lean forward and angle his body before he began to slowly thrust his hips forward and shove his cock into Grace's eager pussy.

Duquan pounded wildly into Grace, the slapping of his pelvis on her ass creating a clapping sound that carried past Doug and even faintly up the basement stairs. Doug assumed that Duquan was deeper into his daughter than he had been before, as Grace's face became a wild mask of strain and pleasure as she seemed overwhelmed by what was happening to her. Just as Doug fixated on her face, Grade suddenly grabbed her pillow and pressed it into her face. The pillow was not sufficient to completely stifle the primal scream of lust that she unleased.

After a few minutes of ceaseless pounding Doug knew instinctively that no man could hold out much longer, such was the ferocity with which Duquan was dicking Grace down. Almost as though he was of one mind with Doug, Duquan slowed down his thrusts, though his hips never stopped making small thrusts as if they had a mind of their own. He reached down and grabbed Grace's left ankle with his right hand and pulled upward, throwing the girl suddenly onto her back. Duquan placed Grace's ankles over his shoulders right next to his head and leaned forward until he was practically folding Grace in half. Doug noticed that his cock never actually left Grace, such was its length. His little girl had a face that looked as though she was crying as she struggled to handle the emotions and stimulation that she was feeling.

"Whose pussy is this?" Duquan called, for the first time his voice conveying passion and eagerness.

"Yours... daddy... yours." Grace struggled to get the words out. Duquan humped wildly into Grace, his big cock stuffing her pussy completely and pressing into areas that no man had ever been close to reaching.

"Fuckin right... what you want girl..." Duquan continued, his breathing heavy as the physical exertion of his sex finally seemed to affect him.

Doug knew that there was no holding out much longer. He also felt conflicted about the inevitable conclusion in the bed just feet in front of him. Daquan cumming in Grace's unprotected pussy was in many ways a terrifying thought to him, but at least it meant that he would stop fucking Grace. Of course Doug wanted that, he told himself. But the price for not cumming was a continued fucking for his overwhelmed daughter. These thoughts quickly left Doug's mind however as he stared even more intently at the scene in front of him, his subconscious well aware that how he felt had no bearing on what was happening.

"I want you to cum daddyyy" Grace called out. Doug noticed how laboured Grace's breathing was and the scrunching of her soles once again. Her fingers dug deeply into Duquan's back.

"I want you to cuuUUUUummm daddy" Grace continued, her legs now shaking slightly on Duquan's shoulders. His pace somehow quickened.

"I want you to cumm in me daddyyyYYYYYAAAAAAAAAUHHHHHHHH" Grace began to wail in ecstasy, her toes splaying and, as only Duquan could tell, her pussy clenching like a vicegrip on the black cock impaling her.

Doug barely noticed what happened next. Duquan began grunting and his rhythm slowed as he began to thrust into Grace slowly but as deeply as possibly. His balls twitched and jerked happily as he spurted rope after rope of his seed deep into Grace's throbbing pussy. The onslaught continued until an almost-spend Duquan pulled out of Grace's snug but now very slick slit. Two bursts of semen shot forward from his unsheathed cock, one landing on Grace's stomach and one on her left breast.

Doug regained his composure somewhat. In his eyes his daughter looked delirious, her brow furrowed as she seemingly talked to herself silently. He saw her reach down and scoop up a glob of semen from her bellybutton and stuff it into her mouth. As she did this, Duquan grabbed her ankles in a single hand and lifted her feet up until her ass was in the air. Doug saw Duquan look from Grace's suspended ankles down to her well used pussy like a hunter looked at his prey suspended from a pole. As cum leaked from Grace's open pussy down to the bed, Duquan smiled and nodded while Doug felt that he might pass out.

"Mmmm mmmm mmmm"

Duquan finally released Grace before climbing over her and grabbing her hair once again. Grace looked up at the black man towering over her with pure affection as he used her hair as a rag to clean the juices off his cock.

Having seen more than enough, Doug tore himself away from the bedroom door and slowly stumbled toward the bottom of the stairs. He grabbed onto the bottom of the railing once he reached the stairs, just as he barely heard Grace's almost angelic voice carrying out from her bedroom.

"I love you daddy."

Doug looked drunk as he staggered up the stairs, down the hallway and toward his bedroom door. He was pale and sweaty as he reached his bedroom. The bedroom light was surprisingly on as he reached his bedroom doorway.

"Is everything alright hun?"

Kathy asked as she took in the sight of her husband. Doug just sighed as he slowly walked to the bed. Once on his side he dropped into the bed with a plop, slouching over as he sat and thought about things. After a minute his wife reached over and softly grabbed his shoulders, gently pulling him back into the bed.

"You didn't find any problem, did you hun?"

Kathy pressed. Doug stared straight ahead.

"It was... nothing."

Doug shook his head slightly after finally concluding his sentence. Kathy began rubbing his chest.

"Just because it was not a problem doesn't mean it was nothing hun. Why don't you tell me what you saw?"

Kathy continued to question her husband despite his obvious reluctance. She sighed softly and rolled her eyes before lowering her hand down his chest, over his stomach, and to his crotch.

"Just tell me hun, it's ok..." Kathy kissed her husband on his neck as she began rubbing him through his pajama pants.

Doug took a deep breath as images of what he had just seen flooded back into his mind.

"What I heard was the basement window... but..."

12