Scary Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Katie calls.
1.1k words
4.24
20k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to Teghan's, I stepped inside the house and had no choice but to giggle a bit at what I saw.

Tehgan had her ankles tied to her hands and laying on her back on the floor. My sister walked up to me, seeming to be in a better mood. She gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek. "Hey, Rach, so I told you I would fill you in; however, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, so sit down. Not there - on her face. Let her get a good taste of that ass."

I pulled my shorts down, and put my asshole on Teghan's mouth. I giggled once more when I remembered that Justin's cum was going to leak out of it, still.

Katie had an earnest look on her face for once: "Rach, a lot has happened since you've been gone. Dad was having an affair on mom with Teghan. He was paying her 50 bucks a night to come over and 'spend the night with Teghan.'" I caught them several times. I didn't want to tear mom and dad apart, so I never told him that I knew; however, Teghan and I met up, once day, and smoked some pot together. I showered her that I had pictures of the money exchange and them preforming sexually. Unless Teghan wants everyone with the web to know that she's a whore, she is my servant. That is what is going on."

My jaw was dropped at hearing this. "Wow, I'm proud of you for making a choice. Do you think this was the right way to do it though?"

I could see Katie getting angry at this.

"You weren't fucking here! I made a choice and went with it!"

"I've got to tell mom," I said.

I could see fire in her eyes as she stood up and slapped my face as hard as she could!

"No you fucking won't! Don't think I won't put you in your place." Pointing at Teghan as she said it.

"Katie, I'm sorry, but it's only the right thing to do."

Katie punched me in the stomach and shoved me to the ground.

"I won't let you do this to our family," she said as she began tying me up like Teghan was. I started begging her not to do this, but she already had me hogtied.

"I would expect this from a little cunt that would sleep with Teghan first thing she was back in Oregon!"

"I didn't want it, Katie; she made me do it!"

Katie opened her phone and flipped it her pictures." It was Teghan's hand in my vagina while I was in climax.

"This doesn't look like someone who didn't want it!"

I insisted that I didn't over and over while Katie picked her belt up off the counter. Katie belted my ass 10 good times. By the end of it, I was balling.

"Please, Katie, I'm sorry!"

"You don't sounds sorry!"

She belted my ass 10 more times. Tears were rolling down my face, and my ass stung like no other.

"Tell Teghan you enjoyed her fisting your cunt - do it, slut!"

I shook my head no. Katie's face got more red, and she pulled a butt plug from Teghan's ass and forced it into my mouth.

"Lying whores get beat, Rach!"

Katie belted me another 20 times, and then she belted Teghan's ass 20. She dropped the belt and untied us both. I was crying so hard the butt plug popped out of my mouth.

"There, make love to your cunt girlfriend before I change my mind!"

Teghan not I wanted to get spanked again, so without any thought, we leaned into each other and began kissing. We were smearing each other's tears into our faces as I played with Teghan's large chest.

Teghan grabbed my face and pushed it down into her vagina. My lips locked onto her clit, and I began sucking it hard. Rolling it with my tongue.

Teghan's head tilted back and she began panting for air - I knew she was close. I reached up and pinched her nipple, and that was it. She started cumming all over my face. I pushed my tongue into her wet hole as she pushed on my head harder.

I kept hold of her nipple as I went from massaging it to pinching randomly. I could her her breathe shorten and knew she would cum again.

I felt the belt crack my ass hard as I screamed into her vagina - she came instantly! I could taste all of Teghan's cum running down my throat -lapping it up. I pulled her legs up higher and licked all the way down her ass crack.

I finally stopped at her puckered hole. I pushed my tongue in as she rubbed her clit. She was about to cum again, really fast. I knew she loved her ass licked from the other night - it made her squirt.

"I'm.. uggh... big one."

I put my face up to her vagina, and she began squirting all over my face. I took one last big luck at her cum covered pussy when she pulled my head up and began licking it off.

Teghan pulled me on top of her, and I felt he tongue push into my vagina. I began to pant as she rubbed my clit. Katie got in between her legs, and pushed 3 fingers in at once.

When me my sister pushed a 4th finger in her, she moan very, very hard into my pussy. The vibrations made me cum instantly. I rubbed my small chest in pleasure as I felt like I may have squirted a little on that one.

Finally, Katie was able to push her 5th finger in, and began pumping. Teghan moved her head to the side, and I could see her thick legs kicking for dear life.

Finally the whole hand pushed in, and Teghan began to squirt all over Katie. I knew she enjoyed it, Hell, I secretly enjoyed it.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Please, it hurts!"

Teghan spread my ass cheeks, and I felt her tongue push in. I could feel her licking all over Justin's cum out of my ass; I began to rub my clit.

Teghan started squirting again, and I came from seeing it. My face felt red, and my ass no longer burned.

Katie yanked her hand out of Teghan, grabbed my keys, and stormed off. I got off Teghan and laid next to her.

I kissed her softly as she began to cry.

"This is all my fault; I'm so sorry, Rachel!"

I put my arm around her. "It's okay, dear. It's not all your fault." She leaned in and kissed me with passion.

"By the way, did I taste cum in your ass?"

I just let out a smile.

"You ARE a dirty girl, aren't you?" She giggled.

We kissed a few more times, and passed out right there on her living room floor.