Scent Of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

I reached for the hand held shower and quickly removed the head attachment so that when I turned the taps on, a steady stream of warm water would gush out of the hose. I spread my legs wide and rested them on the top of the bath as I directed the hard pulsing flow of water at my congested pussy. Delicious anticipation coursed through me as I welcomed the warm gush and breathed deeply. I'd masturbated like this when I was a teenager and the sensations were still wonderful.

My clit grew and throbbed against the insistent water and a powerful heat speared through my gaping pussy as I climbed the great wall of ecstasy. The sensations began to build rapidly and I gasped as they increased in intensity, frantically tripping over each other as my body braced itself for release. I pushed the hose closer to my engorged clit so the water could beat rapidly and relentlessly against it and I let myself go, crying out as the first exquisite wave of climax crashed over me.

Warm slippery cum oozed from me mixing with the water but I wanted more. When I was really horny one orgasm was seldom enough. Breathlessly I adjusted the faucet flow to a slower pace and moved the hose slightly to ease the pressure against my sensitive clit and to avoid over stimulation. The water jetted warmly and sensuously over my swollen lips and licked greedily at my clit until I felt the gradual building again of another orgasm. I lay back, closed my eyes and tugged at my hard nipples until a long slow stab of pleasure exploded deep inside me. My last thoughts were of passion and renewal and how damn good water felt in my secret garden.

***

Meredith had finally stepped into the age of technology and agreed to us owning one of those landscaping software programs that made life so much easier, even though she carped about how computers contributed to global warming, Within a couple of hours of arriving at the show where it was my turn to man the displays, I'd completed the sketches of the two garden designs on my laptop, listed the plants that would be incorporated and sent them together with the quotes via email to Don.

His reply was swift, business-like and to the point. As anticipated he'd decided on the forest walk garden even though it was the more expensive of the two. Interestingly, he'd mentioned that if there was any way I could save the sunflower and give her a few pals he'd be happy.

I laughed out loud. What the fuck was it with this sunflower? It was like she was a secret mistress lording over his domain. Still, it was sweet of him not wanting me to kill the provocative little bitch. I was to start as soon as possible and he'd leave the key to the side gate under the terracotta pot outside the front door. I could have access to the property whenever I needed it. Yeah well, I'd seen just as much as there was to possibly see, I mused, but in future I'd make enough noise to scare the birds out of the trees when I arrived.

The rest of the day was hectic, attending to enquiries about our services, setting up appointments for Meredith, ordering the plants I needed for the garden and arranging for the digging team who would do all the heavy manual labour, to meet me at Don's house the following morning for the preliminary work.

The third letter appeared as if by magic. Whoever left it on the little wooden bench in my garden display managed to do so without detection.

"Shit!" I exclaimed when I saw it. The sight of the green envelope made me feel like two separate personalities on the verge of a serious argument. I was both annoyed and intrigued. I whirled around. As usual no-one was paying any attention to me, but if he was watching, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me read it. I tucked it into my jeans pocket and forced myself to carry on as normal.

I'd planned to read it after dinner, but as soon as I got home and had poured a glass of wine I pulled it out.

'Dear Jasmine,

'Curiosity is such a strong force in us. My bet is that you want to know who I am and what I'll do next, and that draws you to me. I'm not above manipulating you this way to keep your attention but I'm no worse than other people you've trusted for years except, perhaps that I desire you much more.

I keep wondering what color your inner petals are. Are they delicate 'Black Iris' pink or deep and dusky like a blooming rose? I must confess that last night I climaxed thinking about exposing your little love bud and licking it until you dripped with nectar and you shook with pleasure like a flower battered by a rainstorm.

The early bird gets the early worm so look out for something special early tomorrow morning.'

The note shook in my hand as I reread it. Who the hell was this? He'd mentioned the Black Iris painting that I'd displayed in my office but that was over a year ago and it was bizarre to think that a secret admirer from way back would've waited that long to make his presence known. I shut my eyes and tried hard to recall the names and faces of people I'd worked with who might possibly do something like this but I drew a blank. No-one from my past jumped out at me. Another thought suddenly struck me. I was assuming it was a man but who said so? For all I knew it could be a woman. Fuck! Who? Meredith? A closet lesbian? No! Never! It was a man. Somehow, I just knew it was a man!

Of course, I thought frantically trying to shrug off the wave of anxiety that was creeping over me, the Black Iris was a famous painting and so it was entirely possible that it was mentioned simply to illustrate the image he had in mind. An uncanny coincidence maybe, but still that image was blatantly of a pussy and it was mine he was fantasizing about.

I had two choices; wait for the next letter or go to the police. "And tell them what, Jasmine?" I asked aloud. "That some stalker who frequents a garden show is sending you erotic flowery letters?"

It sounded absurd to my own ears. All I could do was maintain a dignified silence and hope that he'd go away. In any case the garden show was scheduled to end in a couple of days and with it the opportunity for anonymous letters to be dropped off.

I'd lost my appetite for dinner, but gulped down another glass of wine. It did nothing to calm the tingles that were racing across my tummy.

***

The crew was already digging when I arrived at Don's place the following morning. Heaps of sand dotted the garden and beads of sweat glistened on the bulging biceps of the laborers. I'd overslept but fortunately Don had let them in before leaving for work. I was pleased I'd missed him. After a night of tossing and turning, I was not exactly at my best. My hair was pulled up into a ponytail, I'd thrown on a pair of faded denim shorts, a white tee shirt and a pair of tan colored ankle boots that had been relegated to gardening duty. Not that he'd care either way; I was there as a gardener, not a pin-up girl.

The birds twittered in the trees making the leaves look as though they were tickling each other and I stretched languidly enjoying the early morning warmth on my skin. Thank God I was going to be able to lose myself in this project. I really needed the distraction and time away from the garden show to get over my stalker and his bullshit. The truckload of plants would arrive at eleven, by which time the soil would be turned and loose and the flower beds would be dug and fertilized.

My cell phone rang.

"Jasmine, what time will you be in this morning?"

"Meredith, I told you I'd be at Don Milner's place with the team today. Why?"

"Because," she said, a slight edge creeping into her tone, "a letter's arrived for you and it's marked urgent. Should I open it and read it to you?"

I almost dropped the phone. "No! No, don't do that Meredith. I'll come by and pick it up." I said, trying to keep my voice casual. "I think I know who it's from anyway."

The manipulative bastard! Now, he even had Meredith's attention.

"Are you sure..?" Disappointment dripped from her voice at not being privy to my personal stuff.

"There's no problem, Meredith, don't worry." I said firmly, as I headed towards my car. "I'm on my way."

Shit! Now he had me hopping about. And I hated the way I was responding. Why hadn't I just let her read the damn letter? She would've been shocked and horrified but it would've put a quick end to it.

Excitement mingled with dread and anticipation surged through me. My mouth was dry and my heart pounded. I hadn't let her end it because I wanted to see how far it would go. God help me, but I did want to know what he would say and do next. I was caught up in the perversity of having a secret with a stranger and it had become overwhelmingly seductive.

Meredith stared hard at me as I nonchalantly opened the green envelope with the little gold sticker on it proclaiming it to be 'urgent.' Maybe in my next job I could be an actress, I thought as I battled to keep a poker face. I blinked twice but managed to keep my facade and emotions in check.

"Everything okay, then?" she asked.

"Yip," I said, casually. "Just something I ordered that's arrived. I need to collect it."

It was only a half lie. I hadn't ordered anything, but something was waiting for collection.

'Dear Jasmine,

The Barn Owl prefers a closed box with a small entry for opening, while the Spotted Eagle Owl prefers a more open box, from which it can scan its surroundings. I hope you like what the Barn Owl has left you.'

Somehow the cryptic message was crystal clear to me and my legs carried me quickly to the birding section of the nursery as if they had a will of their own. There were no Birders around and it was eerily quiet but my target was perched high up in the corner on a deep shelf. I looked around furtively like a looter in a store, before heading towards the two owl boxes on display.

Standing on tip toes with the blood pounding in my head I cautiously slipped my hand inside the Barn Owl's box. It brushed against a thick envelope which I eased slowly out. It was one of those large padded type wrappers that provided extra protection for its contents. 'Jasmine' was neatly printed across the front.

***

I rushed into the ladies room and flung myself into the nearest stall, my fingers fumbling in my haste to bolt it shut.

Was he fucking mad? Out of his mind?

"No more insane that you for even contemplating doing it," the distant voice of logic in my head sneered.

I sucked air into my lungs and reread the letter:

'Dear Jasmine,

You must know by now that I would never hurt you nor force anything on you, but I do want you. I want to caress you and taste you and bury my face in your scent. The earthy and musky essence of you. I hope that today you will cross an intimate threshold and share the honey sweet nectar of your secret garden with me.

Your aroma; the true scent of Jasmine, is what I crave.

Take what's in the box. Put it on. Wear it for me for the rest of the day and later, return the panties to the owl box. You'll see my gift comes with a wireless remote control which you can set to whichever speed you prefer. It all remains in your control but allows me to touch you silently, in secret, as though it were my lips, my tongue sliding against you.

Please Jasmine, let me touch you in the only way I can, for now.'

I lifted the lid of the flat box that came with the letter and stared at the contents. There was a lacy scrap of black material that was a type of thong and a toy called the Venus Butterfly. From the sound of the name one would've thought it was something utterly feminine but it was the strangest thing I'd ever seen. It was pink, made of soft jelly silicone and shaped rudimentarily like a butterfly but it had straps that would attach around my waist and the top of my legs to keep it firmly in place.

My head emphatically said, "No!" But my pussy screamed, "Yes!" It throbbed in eager anticipation of what that butterfly would feel like nestled between its wet fleshy lips.

Like a slave to my cunt, I stripped off my shorts and panties, spread my legs and placed the toy over my smooth mons. The curved insert slipped into my hungry pussy while the butterfly head insinuated itself into the embrace of my vaginal lips and cradled my clit. The tail cleverly teased at my ass as I adjusted the straps and pulled on the diaphanous panties. They were so thin it felt as if I was completely naked, but their purpose was not to cover but to soak up every drop of juice that would flow from my pussy. With my heart banging against my rib cage I hurriedly fled the nursery and made my way to my car.

I couldn't imagine what it would feel like when I actually turned the device on but already it was the sweetest torment, like a mouth softly surrounding my clit and tickling it lightly depending on the way I moved. It drove me almost to the point of insanity. I wanted to squirm and rub the thing deeper into my pussy. The remote taunted me from my pocket, almost daring me to flick it to the first speed and get a taste of the delights it offered, but I resisted. I could just see the headlines: 'Woman stimulated to death by alien squirming insect, causes multi-car accident pile-up.'

"Shit," I groaned as my nipples rubbed against the fabric of my bra. Who was the man doing this to me? And what the hell was I doing complying with it? I didn't have the answer to either of the questions but what I did know was that it was going to be one of the longest, most exquisitely torturous days of my life.

***

I spent the rest of the morning in a semi-aroused state, trying desperately to focus on the job at hand. Plants had to be grouped together in clusters and planted. I had to supervise the positioning and installation of the water feature and fight the urge to turn the remote on. I ached for the device between my legs to vibrate, but I dared not take the chance with a team of workmen in the vicinity. I'd already caught one or two interested glances at my nipples which seemed directly connected to my pussy which was being tantalized by its erotic intruder like a promise unfulfilled.

The apex of my thighs was a triangle of heat and moisture from the throbbing ache by the time the team left in the afternoon and I was finally able to flick the switch to the first setting. The butterfly began to vibrate lightly but I gasped as the vibrations rippled through my entire pussy and the head rubbed over my already sensitized clit. It felt like a tongue flicking over and over in a steady regular pattern that was just enough to drive me out of my mind but not enough to actually take me over the edge. I was already sticky and hot from being out in the sun but there was no mistaking the slick liquid heat that seeped between my inner thighs.

I don't know why I decided to prolong the stimulation. Perhaps it was because the sky was darkening and I needed to complete the finishing touches to the bed I was working on. Or maybe I was simply caught up in the total madness of the situation of having a sex toy given to me by a mysterious stranger tease me while I worked at a client's home. I felt totally wanton but strangely liberated from being my normal sensible self.

I stared at the wild sunflower that I'd preserved and smiled. She was mesmerizing, and despite the black cloud that had swept across the sun, she still sparkled brightly surrounded by new yellow sisters, who looked up to her in open admiration. There was one last flower to be planted with the group. I looked up at the sky again. It had turned to an ominous shade of purple, the air felt tense and expectant. I closed my eyes, sucked in the impending scent of rain and turned the switch up to medium.

Immediately the vibrations deepened causing me to moan loudly. I could feel every ridge, every valley of the butterfly that fluttered and caressed and aroused my clit. The curved insert vibrated deep inside me, humming against my G-spot and the tail insinuated its way up against my asshole teasing it mercilessly. All the muscles in my body tightened desperate for release but as excited as I was, the steady vibrations were still not quite as strong or fast enough to get me off. I moved my hips in a circular motion to force the vibrator to stimulate different sides of my clitoris and labia and then dropped to the ground on my knees and clenched my thighs together. What I really wanted to do was to slide a finger into my cunt and rub hard, wet circles around my clit until I could buck and thrash and end this torment.

The last sunflower plant stared accusingly at me and it took a supreme effort to push past the thick fog of arousal that was engulfing me and get it in the ground. I flipped the plant over in my hands and drew out the roots before plopping it into the hole and covering it with soil.

Raindrops splattered down as I struggled to work quickly. The muscles in my pussy clenched insistently as the vibrations hummed along my clit. The wind whipped around me and caressed my nipples that poked obscenely through my shirt. I threw the last spade of dirt onto the plant and jammed my hand into my pocket to flick the switch to maximum just as the rain began to fall steadily. My pussy felt like a ring of fire that throbbed in waves to the edges of my body as my clit was pounded by sensations it had never felt before. A bright flash lit the sky and I closed my eyes, rocking back and forth in pleasure as a resounding boom of thunder shook the ground.

"Jasmine, come inside. You'll get wet!"

My eyes flashed wide open in horror. It was Don, standing on the patio, his tall frame reaching out to me as the rain began hurtling down.

I tried to act normally, to think straight through the rising waves of pleasure that were overwhelming me. What was Don doing at home? I hadn't even heard him arrive.

"Christ, girl you're soaked!" he yelled again. "Come inside. C'mon move!"

Fuck, he didn't know how soaked I really was and I was going to come long before I got inside.

I tried, God knows I did, to hold back, but it felt as though an earthquake had erupted between my thighs. Somewhere in the back of my brain, faint and far away, warning bells were ringing frantically, urging me to turn the switch off, but it was too late for that. My pussy was no longer taking orders from my head. It was twitching and clenching and convulsing with a will of its own.

A deep moan rattled from me as I reached the edge of the patio hardly able to put one foot in front of the other because of the spasms that held me in their grip. My breath was coming in ragged gasps as the butterfly drove intensely powerful explosions to the center of my body.

"Oh God! "I screamed clenching my teeth against the pleasure as my body shuddered. It felt like I was coming apart, snapping in half as I bucked in tight small movements, riding the waves of the orgasm as fresh wetness flooded my groin. I was helpless in its grasp for several seconds before my legs finally gave way and I collapsed heavily against Don.

He caught me and wrapped his arms around me like rope. I was exhausted and trembling, breathing heavily with a thudding heart that he must've felt hammering against his hard chest. I was acutely aware of the vibrations between my legs and the overwhelming smell of pussy juice that was flowing from me but I hoped the rain that was pouring down would drown out the sounds and scents. I had no idea how I was going to explain myself, but for the blissful moments of exquisite peace that followed I didn't care. Don felt strong and smelled so good. I fought back the urge to bury my face in his neck and breathe his scent in. It was a bit spicy, a little like warm bread with an undertone of musk and it caused another liquid rush of arousal to surge through me.

I pulled away from him shocked at myself. My fingers fumbled in my pocket to turn the damned remote off but it flicked to low. When I finally had the courage to meet his eyes, there was an irresistible look of boyishness about him as the faintest hint of a smile played around his mouth. He looked at me, infinitely slowly. His eyes roved across my face and dipped below, his gaze seeming to lift away the wet clothes that were plastered to my body. I swallowed hard. I'd never felt quite so exposed before. It felt as though he was eating me with his eyes and uncovering the guilty secret that still purred between my legs. I could have turned away, it would have been the easier option but I made a conscious decision to stare back boldly, to let my gaze pierce the air like a blade and meet his.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers