Screwing on Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her trip continued I could sense Kenzie was also falling for me. She started kissing back more passionately and stopped pulling away when I grabbed her. She also listened to my orders, like when I told her to remove her piercings and stop wearing makeup.

I preferred my daughter-wife au naturel and loathed not experiencing her true brunette hair. I thought she'd look best in a gingham dress, barefoot and pregnant, laboring in the kitchen when I got home. How I longed to make her a housewife...

Sadly there were only a few days left so I had to focus on reality. To maximize our sex, I made Kenzie sleep in my room every night. She'd slip out before the birds chirped but never without morning coitus.

But our rendezvouses weren't strictly tied to the bedroom. We fucked in the stables, by the pool, on the couch. Whenever we had a few minutes with Jen out of sight we'd sneak kisses and touches and hugs.

Kenzie obviously liked me because she not only came back, but came back voraciously. By the end of the week she was waking me up with blowjobs before I fucked her tight little ass.

She'd never taken it up there but I made sure no hole went untouched. I started with a booty finger during doggy then incorporated more during oral. She was uncomfortable at first, until I told her it was our special hole.

"Since no one else has ever gone in there, it's all mine. Just for me."

Suddenly she loved it.

"FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK MEEEEE!!!"

Kenzie was shrieking with my dick up her butt while Jen was at her Mom's; she'd slept over on the second to last night. Kenzie lied and said she would stay at another friend's, but of course she was with me, triple stuffed.

By the end of the trip I was becoming depressed about her departure. Not only because I loved the sex, but also because we'd gotten close on an emotional level.

On the last night I asked her about her boyfriend. He seemed like a deadbeat so I told her to dump him.

"You're a good girl, sweetheart. Way too good for him."

"Thanks..." she whispered with a smile.

"Too good for me too..." I followed up quietly.

"Daddy..."

I don't know why it hit me so hard but when I finally said it out loud it's like I got punched. Of course I didn't expect anything real out of this but I was still living in a fantasy, and re-entering my post-divorce reality sounded like absolute hell.

Kenzie sensed I was genuinely upset and she teared up. As lovers do, we started kissing which of course led to another passionate session, our final one of the trip.

In the morning we packed the girls' stuff. Kenzie had kept her jewelry off and I could see her brown roots appearing. I told her to let it grow naturally and she promised she would.

"Bye, girls," I waved, and poor Jen thought my barely contained emotions were for her.

Kenzie had to work even harder to not look upset because how the hell would she ever explain that! Fortunately my girl's a trouper.

That night I drank away my sorrows. I had no idea I cared so much but I think it was just the culmination of everything. But then out of nowhere the house phone rang, and in the depths of my depression my night, and ultimately life, changed forever.

"Hi, Daddy... I missed you..."

"Hi, baby girl. I missed you too...."

Fuck... I couldn't believe she'd called me! After everything I did, after this crazy fucking week she STILL wanted me?! FUCK YES! OH MY GOD!!

"How are you?" I asked, trying to remain cool.

We chirped like love birds and her melodious song stirred me back to life. She mentioned that graduation was only six weeks away, then really turned up the heat.

"Sooooo... You're getting a hotel, right?"

"O-of course! Of course!"

I wasn't used to being the one caught off guard and had no idea she wanted me THIS badly! I was ecstatic and booked a fancy suite right there, then we made plans for her to sleep over. In the coming weeks we talked a few more times and it always made my night.

The story of us fucking during graduation is one of my favorites because my ex-wife was staying at the same hotel. But that's just one of our many, many sordid tales...

Because the thing about our relationship is that it never really ended. First it was graduation, then that trip to Cancun. There was her office when she moved to Texas, mine when we got bored. We fucked at Thanksgiving, Christmas parties, birthdays, you name it. Jen's wedding, friends' weddings, and of course, her very own....

Throughout it all, I could always count on a call from my little girl. Whenever times were tough and she needed her Daddy, she'd come crying to me. Even now--married, kids, everything--she's still mine.

We don't meet often anymore, maybe once a year, but that doesn't change a damn thing. She'll always be my little girl and I'll always be her Daddy.

I still eat her out on the same couch and fuck her in the same bed. In fact, she's on her way over right now for a little "beard time" because she knows nothing feels better than Daddy's face between her legs.

DING DONG

Alright, I gotta go. The little minx is already here. Damn, I can see her through the window now and she's lookin' fine! Forty one and still got it goin' on! That tight fuckin' body... I swear to god...

"Hi, Daddy. I missed you."

"Hi, baby girl. I missed you too."

Until next time...