Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her moving up my body with her legs straddling me until her pussy was level with my mouth.

"Lick me, Wendy ... please." The musky, warm scent of her warm cunt was sending me into a new place and I felt empowered by her request to lick her all over, inside and out. I felt her hand on my vagina and her fingers reaching into my love hole. It was a marvellous feeling and I didn't want it to stop. Finally we did stop, Debbie asked me, "Was that the best thing that you ever had?"

I had to answer her, so I stopped licking long enough to say, "I have never felt anything like that before. I didn't know girls could do that."

Wendy slid down and between my legs, this time she asked me to open my legs. "Wendy, pull your legs up like a man is fucking you and we can rub our cunts together again, in a different way."

I was all too willing to receive all the pleasure she was giving me. I felt her fingers open both our vagina lips and I locked my legs over her back. Debbie pushed in closer so there was no space between our cunts and I could feel her pussy warmth against mine and the thick, slippery juices flowed between us again. I shut my eyes as she moved over me and imagined I was with a boy who really knew what he was doing — an imaginary boy, I concluded.

When we finished ding that, Debbie told me, "That's what tribbing is, Wendy. Did you like it?"

I just smiled and nodded my head.

After meeting the people of the cruise we felt obliged to make appearances at meals to avoid any unwanted suggestions of what we might be doing when we were not at meals. Debbie also made an effort to wear her two piece bathing suit in the heated pool to attract attention. Her suit was so firm fitting her 'camel-toe' was quite evident, but she seemed not to be aware of it. In contrast, I was wearing a one-piece suit with large pieces missing from the sides, but not so revealing as hers. We didn't get any men, although we could see some older married guys taking furtive glances at us, so as not to alert their wives. Perhaps it paid off later in the night for them.

On the homeward voyage we continued our play and sleeping together, each time I had become more spontaneous now I knew the actions. As the ship entered Sydney Harbour and steamed towards its berth we had our belongings packed and made plans to meet again. This cruise was over!

"Oh Wendy, I hope this isn't the last time we will see each other, I have really enjoyed your company of this cruise." Debbie was sincere in her comments and I knew that I would miss her too.

"We can stay in touch by email and phone if you like. I would like that, if you think so." I said as a final thought, "We will exchange phone numbers and addresses. I am single, so I can travel to New South Wales if you would like to meet again. It's only a four hour drive to the border and we could arrange to meet somewhere," I offered, "I don't mind driving."

"Yes, let's do that a few times a year, if we can. What a good idea." Debbie hugged me for no reason, although I think we both knew why. We took a few photos of each other to keep with us.

The ship docked and Debbie asked me how I was getting back to Melbourne. I told her I had planned to catch the evening train from Sydney Central. Debbie smiled and said,

"Let me show you around Sydney before you go. We can have an evening meal together and I will wave you goodbye at the station. How does that sound?" she asked me. I booked my luggage into an automatic luggage locker and put Debbie's in there too, so we could walk unencumbered by luggage as I saw Sydney for the first time. During our meal, we held hands most of the time; both wishing the afternoon would never end, but it was soon time for me to go to the railway terminal.

We collected our luggage. Debbie waved me off, with tears in her eyes and her kisses on my cheeks. My tears were still moist on my cheeks as I found my seat in the express train. Darkness descended over Australia, but I was too awake for sleep. I had notes to make and photos to notate, but I will not forget my first Pacific cruise. Other passengers were asleep in their coach chairs, but I was still thinking. I could tell my boyfriend about the cruise, the places we visited, show him the pictures I took on board, but I could never expect him to understand the enjoyment Debbie and I shared on that voyage, so it will forever remain my secret. So too, will the special photos I took of Debbie and me in our cabin, enjoying the pleasures of our lovemaking, now stored on a special memory card well away from my camera.

Whether I get a story to sell in magazines I don't know, but I will never forget my first cruise with Debbie. As the train travelled closer to home, I reflected on my first sea cruise, I was reminded of the quote attributed to T S Eliot that came to mind — "It's the journey, not the destination that matters", and that certainly applies to my first cruise.

Debbie did keep her word and we constantly contact each other by email and SMS, as well as a few telephone calls, despite being a thousand kilometres apart. In a recent email she told me she was looking forward to showing me the regrowth of her dark-brown pubic hair, so I know we will meet again and I am hoping it will be soon.