Seasons with Samantha: Winter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my cousin you sick cunt."

"Any hole's a goal Bryce."

Jonathan was close to hitting Vincent again, Vincent could see this and planned on pushing his brother's buttons.

"She's nothing Johnny, the bitch just owes me."

Billie managed to slip away from Vincent and hide behind Bryce.

"Fuck you Vincent."

"Ah the apish response, look Johnny I don't want much, I just want what that cunt owes me."

Suddenly a fist flew out and hit Vincent in the face, but neither Bryce nor Jonathan threw the punch. This one belong to James, he had been part of the crowd with Rachel.

"Get fuckin gone Vincent, you haven't changed a fuckin bit."

James was referring to his past with Vincent but nobody said anything, all except Vincent who was laughing again.

"Whoa, twice in one fuckin day. I must love this shit. Alright James you still snorting?"

Rachel held James back from hitting Vincent again. Vincent kept laughing as he walked out, once more spitting blood on the floor. Bryce turned to Billie.

"You alright Billie?"

"Yeah, Vincent's been a bastard to me for a few months now; he just caught me without my brother."

From across the centre Bryce spotted Sam with her friend Leanne and her dad/boyfriend. Sam caught Bryce's eyes; he knew he had to catch up with her.

"Um, Billie, you going to be alright on your own?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine once I get back home."

"Good."

Bryce waited until Billie walked away before he chased after Sam, she had already turned and left by the time he started running. He managed to catch up with her outside.

"Sam, Sam will you just wait for me."

"Bryce I still can't look at you without feeling that anger."

"I know Sam."

"You hurt me Bryce."

"I know Sam."

"I can't even..."

Bryce interrupted Sam with a kiss, he wanted to say sorry for everything but this seemed so much better. Sam was surprised at first but the memories of her time with Bryce came flooding back and she sank into it.

"Oh God Bryce I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Sam."

"Take me home Bryce, take me back to our home."

Bryce let Sam go and ran with her to his car, they managed to keep off each other long enough to drive back to Bryce's apartment, it was so much like their first time together, Sam's arms around Bryce kissing him as they went inside, locked in each other. Bryce opened the door and fell inside with Sam in his arms, the both of them headed straight for the bedroom, stripping off as they did, they were each on their underwear by the time they reached the bedroom, Bryce could only stare at Sam's beauty, she had a simple set on but standing there, the slightest hint of a bump in her womb, made Bryce fall in love with her, truly in love with her.

Sam pulled her panties down, she had trimmed her pussy hair but Bryce wasn't going to complain. Bryce's boxers hit the floor and he sat down on the bed, Sam's legs went to either side of him as she slowly impaled herself on him.

"Hm, Bryce I missed you so much. I love you."

"I love you too Sam."

"Don't ever leave me."

"Never Sam."

Bryce's hands reached up and grabbed the top of Sam's ass, pulling her closer to him with each thrust, he sucked on her nipples as they travelled across his face. Sam's arms wrapped around Bryce's neck and she kissed him, in spite of all the anger she felt she missed him and she still loved him.

Bryce looked on at his gorgeous cousin, her strawberry blonde hair was in its normal ponytail state so Bryce could see the beauty of Sam, her bright blue eyes magnified by the tears in them. He held her closer as the warm feeling of her cunt surrounded him.

Sam could feel the feelings of hate and anger melt away as the familiar sense of love and lust she had for Bryce returned. The fullness she had at this moment made all the better by the fact they were together again. She felt the warmness begin in her stomach as every fibre in her body screamed out on pleasure, the electric sparks coming from her cunny washed over her. She buried her face in Bryce shoulder as she came, crying half in pleasure, half in contentment.

Having not seen each other in over a month Bryce and Sam were so excited to see each other and as a result they weren't long in coming. Not that they cared, they both fell back onto the bed and lay in each other's arms. Bryce stared deep into Sam's tired eyes, his hand gently stroking her face.

"I love you Sam. I really mean it."

"I love you too."

"I don't want to lose you again, I want you in my life."

"Me too little brother, me too."

**

Little brother. God I missed that, as Sam fell asleep in my arms I truly thought I had managed to fix our relationship, that we would be a family again. I joined her sleep not knowing how wrong I was.

Chapter 12: You Take Me Further From God.

I awoke late in the evening alone, Sam's smell still hovering in the room so I knew I didn't dream any of it. There was a voice in the living room that caught my attention.

Bryce got out of bed and stood at the doorway, he instantly recognized Sam's voice, she had been crying.

"Lord I need you help please, stop confusing me with these emotions. I thought me and Bryce were meant to be together, I thought that's what you wanted that's why I let those feelings take hold of me. Lord if that was your will why did you make Bryce say those hurtful things? Why are you sending these different signals? Lord will you please send me some fucking guidance, I need you help and you're ignoring me."

There was an uncomfortable silence, as Sam awaited a fictional reply.

"Is that Lord, you just throw me to the sideline, I followed your will Lord, I'm doing exactly as you made me and yet here I am lost and confused. Are you there Lord? Is there a you Lord? Has my whole upbringing been a lie? Am I a just some psycho cunt talking to herself? ANSWER ME."

Again, silence.

"If that's the game you want to play Lord fine, you ignore me, I'll ignore you."

There was a sudden small 'clink' against the wall followed by Sam storming out the apartment and leaving. Bryce went out to the living room and looked at the floor, there was something small and metal lying there. Bryce knelt down and picked it up.

It was Sam's crucifix necklace.

**

I had done it, I had completely destroyed Sam, because of what I'd done to her she had lost her faith, lost her beliefs. She had even told me that she was beginning to doubt the existence of God but because we managed to get together it helped reassure her faith, now she was like me, lost and confused.

Holding the necklace in my hand was the worse feeling in the world, everything I felt up to then, like a cunt, an asshole, despicable, was nothing. Right there I was the worst human being on the planet, there were rapists, paedophiles and child killers that looked on at me with disgust.

I loathed myself.

**

Bryce held onto the necklace, hoping on the off chance that Sam would come back for it but she didn't, the necklace just lay there untouched. As the days went by and the weather got colder, Bryce would find himself sitting out in the cold watching Sam from afar, whether it be at school, at home, with friends. It didn't matter, Bryce was so numb from his self hatred that just seeing Sam was enough pain to know he was still alive.

As Christmas drew nearer Bryce was finally given his Christmas holidays, he was walking home later than usual since he had to work an extra sift seeing as Jonathan didn't show up at work that day. On the walk home Bryce passed a cafe and through the window he saw them; Jonathan and Sam having a drink together, both looked incredibly saddened. Bryce never would've suspected anything until he saw them stand up and hug each other tightly, a caring hug, a loving hug. He knew Sam had moved on from him, he should've felt furious but if there was anyone more suited for Sam than him it was Jonathan, seeing how he dealt with Lori Bryce knew Jonathan would make a great father. He silently wished them both the best and walked away home.

No longer confused but still disillusioned by the whole experience Bryce made the semi-conscious decision to leave, he posted a note for Sam at her parents' house along with her necklace and drove away. No real destination in mind but Bryce had an idea of where to go.

**

I drove for hours, nonstop through the night. I headed north, to the only place I knew I could call home without being home. The Lake House.

I didn't stop for rest or drink, I was so emotionally frozen that I didn't feel the need to sleep or eat. I can't remember if the journey felt longer of shorter without Sam, all I remember is opening the front door just as the sun rose up over the trees. I checked my phone to find 15 missed calls, I never even heard my phone go off and it wasn't on silent. I deleted them all and turned my phone off.

I had brought enough food for a good few weeks so there was no reason to leave the house, the only time I ever went outside was to stand in the cold and look over the frozen lake, by this point it was so cold you could walk across from one side to the other.

**

Bryce was at the Lake House for three days on his own, he checked his phone everyday and there was always so many missed calls and texts messages. On the third day he saw a text from Sam, it read;

'Bryce, I miss you. Please talk to me, I'm beginning to fear the worst.'

After reading that Bryce decided to call Sam, put her mind at ease, he tried her mobile but all he got was an answering machine.

Bryce took a deep breath. "Sam, tell your parents I'm alright. I'm at the Lake House but I don't know if I'm coming back. I was hoping to talk to you one last time but I suppose this is better, I heard your prayer Sam, I know that because of what I've done to you you've lost your faith and for that I am sorry. I'll completely understand if you never want to see me again but I cannot live in a world where you hate me. I love you Sam, goodbye."

**

I hung up, this wasn't how I wanted to say goodbye but I knew if I heard Sam's voice I'd be back to the confusion. I left my phone, my keys and my wallet on the table in the living room and walked out to the lake, the deathly cold went by me unfelt. All I could hear was the crunch of ice as I walked out on the lake, the other side directly in my line of sight but I had no intentions of making it there. As I neared the middle of the lake the ice got thinner, I stopped walking and listened to the ice crack beneath my feet. I closed my eyes and thought of Sam, she was in bed sitting against the headboard, a baby clutched to her breasts, she looks up at me and smiles. That was the final happy thought I had as I stomped down on the ice and let the icy water wash over me.

12